Naruto Stories and Lemons

By AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... More

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU

693 15 11
By AstorSunshine

A/N: Wanted to complete this before Naruto's birthday on October 10th but oh well. October 12th it is. 

I love this floofy goofball so much, I have no words. I believe he can be really serious if needed and he is so delicate and tender, I just want to reach out and wrap him in warm blankets and apple pies. Okay I love him so much!!!!!!!! 

Sorry, please continue reading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Christmas break at your college and everyone is packing their bags to go home. You live about three hours away from your campus so it is not too bad for you. But since you don't go back often enough, you are still excited. You had planned to leave the day after mostly everyone had left so you can drop them at the airport and train stations and then pack your bags without any hassle or interference. The days before break usually ended up being very chaotic. You dropped Kiba and Shikamaru, the last of them at the station and came back. 

Once you came back to your dorm, everything was calm. The snow had set in and it was still late afternoon. You kept your coffee on the table and threw your keys on the side. Once most of your packing was done, you discover you had two library books that you had to return, the deadline for which was today. "F**k", you mutter under your breath and continue cleaning your room so you can come back to a clean one. With one last pat to the comforter tucked under your mattress, you put on your earphones playing Christmas music. You loved Christmas time and everything about it. The pies, cookies, family, traditions as well as the music. You reach the library and turn the corner to run into Naruto. You were good friends, though you didn't share most of the classes. He was fun to hang out with, the type of goofball he is. You were interested to know him more, but he was so outwardly into Sakura so you left it at that.

"Ouch, sorry", you say.

"Hey Y/N", he cheerfully greets.

"Hey Naruto, how are you doing?", you greet him equally cheerfully. It is Christmas time, which means you are more cheerful than usual.

"Nothing was just helping with the café."

"Oh cool. I have to return my library books, since today is the last day. Almost forgot with all the packing"

"Going home?"

"Yes tomorrow. What about you?", you ask and almost bite your tongue. He doesn't really go back home during breaks. He usually hangs out with Prof. Umino and Prof. Hatake during the break or so you have heard. You aren't entirely sure, and you feel a little pang in your heart that you never cared to ask.

"Umm, no I ll be here", he says scratching the back of his head.

"You mind if I return the books", you ask quickly changing the subject.

"Oh yes sure, I ll see you after break then?", he says and  holds out a hand to say bye.

You hold the hand and drag him behind you inside the library. "I am not done talking yet", you chuckle. He is confused but follows you nevertheless. Once you are done returning the books and return your cubicle keys, you go to the café, to get a coffee.

"A small iced caramel latte, please. Less ice though, thanks!", you order and look at Naruto. "And you would like?", the barista asks him. 

"Nothing thanks", he replies. 

"One more iced caramel latte, less ice", you say and pay for it.

 "I didn't really want anything", he says. 

"It is okay, I wanted you to have one", you say and smile. You both politely take it and sit in the café. 

"Who drinks iced latte in December?", he asks you looking at you like you are crazy. 

"Oh sorry, did you want a hot one? I didn't think of it", you exclaim looking at him with your eyes widened.

"No I mean, why are you not having a hot one?", he asks.

"Oh I think I am hot enough to keep myself warm", you giggle stupidly.

"That is true", he responds taking a sip of his coffee.

"What?", you ask him blushing a bit. Did he actually say you are hot?

"What?", he asks again absentmindedly like he didn't realize what he just said.

"Oh I GOT AN IDEA", you almost scream looking at him.

"What?"

Your mind races and you squeal tapping your feet for a second before opening your mouth.

"You should come with me. For the break. YES!!", you say

"What?"

"You don't have to stay here. You can come back home with me. None of my cousins are coming this year, and my sister is coming back with her kids, so it might get boring anyway. And my parents love more people at home, so why don't you come with me? I just live three hours from here, so if you get bored you can come back!!!", you explain the whole plan super quickly, your mind racing.

"Umm, Y/N, I don't think we know each other enough for you to take me home", he says politely. For being a knucklehead, he was overly formal in some situations.

"I know. But we can get to know each other on the way", you say your eyes twinkling.

"I don't know. I don't want to make you awkward", he says scratching his neck.

"No, I am not taking no for an answer. Please please please", you say holding his hand.

"I don't feel comfortable", he says.

"Oh right. Okay sorry. I never thought about that. Sorry", you say embarrassed and blushing slightly again. You didn't think, he wouldn't want to be at someone's house like that. You weren't that close! You both have your coffees in silence barring few small sentences here and there.

"I ll give you a ride?", you ask him once you both leave the shop. "Okay", he says and gets in the car.

"So what time do you leave tomorrow?", he asks before leaving the car when you reach his dorm.

"Mostly early morning. 6ish, want to avoid the morning rush", you reply.

"Okay. Have a safe trip and have fun. Happy holidays!", he says and leaves before you can reply. You feel a bit sad and embarrassed. You Didn't want to make him uncomfortable, you just wanted to, well.. know him. 

"WOW, I probably like him, I will definitely ask him once we are back", you think and drive to your dorm.

Once you get in you throw your shoes and plop on your bed sighing. You take your phone out and text him. But then backspace because you didn't want to seem too desperate. You sigh again and throw your phone on the bed and bury your face in the pillow.

**Ding**
Your phone rings and you move after a few lazy moments to check it. Your heart jumps out of your chest seeing it is from Naruto.

Naruto: Hey
You: Hi there
Naruto: It was nice seeing you
You: Yes it was! We should hang out more.
Naruto: Definitely!
— silence —
Naruto: Thanks for the coffee. It was nice of you to ask.
You: Anytime. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, though. I really didn't mean it.
Naruto: No, that was cool. I might take up your offer
You: Woah, what's up?
Naruto: Dorm leaking, don't want to deal with it till they fix it.
You: More than happy to help. Pack your bags, blondie!!!! We goin on a VACAY!
Naruto: ...
You: Sorry
Naruto: See you at 6
You: Yes, see you.

You stare at your phone in disbelief. WHAAAAAAAAT? What just happened?????

But Naruto is hanging out with Sasuke too much, you think. How come he isn't hyperactive around you?

You get ready for the morning and make all the final checks and breathe hard thinking about the morning. You are excited and nervous at the same time but you finally manage to sleep around 12 am.

The next day dawns and you go to his dorm at 6. He comes to meet you and lets you know that he is packed and ready to go. You drive to your house, you leading the way and him following you. Your had informed your family that you are coming over with a friend of yours pretty late.

"I AM HOME", you declare walking inside, the door was open for some reason.

"Hey baby", your mom comes over wearing a flour covered apron, indicating that she is baking.

"Hello, welcome", your mom half hugs Naruto and gets some flour over his shirt.

"This is one is really good looking, than last one", she says in your ear but loud enough that Naruto chuckles.

"Mom?", you glance at her but blush since it was totally true. 

"He needs to cut his hair, though", she says off-handedly while going back to kitchen.

You look at Naruto and mouth "Sorry", and he just laughs. 

He already like it here, and you are a bit embarrassed.

"Hello, you seem like a fine young man. How long are you both dating?", your grandmother asks smiling at him. 

You nephew and niece come jump on you before you could answer that. You crane your neck to look at Naruto but he seems to be laughing and smiling away. "He isn't going to talk to me ever after this is done", you think to yourself.

Once you both settle in different rooms, it is time for lunch. The huge table is laid out like it always is during the holidays. Your grandparents, parents, you, your sister and the kids are siting with Naruto next to you. You had mentioned him being your friend but it didn't seem like the ladies were not having any of it. Well in their defense, they all notices your blushes, your voice change, your tone change, your body language when it came to talking to him or about him. They picked up on things you hadn't even noticed yourself. Yeah you were having too much fun sharing these holiday meals with him. The lunches, dinners, apple pies for breakfast, cookies for afternoon desserts - there were no rules.

The next evening you come down from your room to find Naruto playing card games with your grandparents with your nephew pulling his shirt to make him play with his trains and tracks and village set up. "Hey, I need to finish up this game", he says to your nephew.

"Why are grown ups so boring?", he says and takes his train engine and climbs down the chair to go back to his room. Just then Naruto finishes up the game and follows him and picks him up which results in a fit of giggles and laughter from both the boys. "Let's see those trains, come on", Naruto says and carries him to his room.

"So you really aren't going to ask him?", your mom asks you softly while you are busy staring at Naruto being a kid with your nephew with glassy eyes.

"Huh?", you are startled and snap out of your thoughts. 

"Does he have someone else?", she asks you. "No. I don't know. He likes someone", you say and sigh.

"Still he is here and not with her", she says.

"But that is because she doesn't like him back", you turn around to face your mom.

"Okay well, you know better. I would not ask my daughter to follow a guy, but if you want to, he looks like a good one", she says patting your cheek and walks away. 

"Huuhhhh", you leave a deep sigh and go to your room.

Naruto seems a bit quiet at the dinner table but keeps up his fake smile. You realize there is something off and you go check on him in, in his room after dinner.

"Knock knock"

"Come in"

"Hey, how you doing? Just checking in on you", you ask

"I am okay", he says and continues packing his bag.

"Umm, are you going somewhere?",  you ask.

"No", he replies curtly. Weird.

"Are you okay, Naruto?"

"Yes. I want to rest, now", he says and goes and plops on his bed and pulls over the comforter.

"Oh", is all you manage to say as you get up from his bed to give him more room.

"Please turn off the lights when you leave", he says and hides his face in his pillow.

You turn off the lights and leave his room, coming back to yours utterly confused. You go to sleep still thinking about him, but also it was best to leave him alone.

Your eyes open at around 7am and you stretch and go to the washroom to brush your teeth. Once done, you come back to your room and sit no the chair to appreciate the morning beauty of your small town. Just when you are about to take a picture of the sunrise, you notice Naruto up and about in his jacket looking very determined. Remembering the last night's conversation, you quickly run downstairs to talk to him. You pull on your snow jacket and boots and run behind him.

"Hey Naruto, what are you doing?", you ask walking quickly behind him, but he doesn't pay attention To you. You quickly jog and reach him and turn him around. You don't see his usually friendly smile, instead he looks really annoyed. He looks at where you have a grip on his arm, and you quickly leave him becoming conscious.

"What are you doing?", you ask him.

"None of your business", he replies.

"Excuse me?"

"You... you don't have to bother about me, okay?", he says not meeting your gaze.

"Are you mad at me?", you ask him a bit scared.

"Yes. No, I don't know okay?", he says angrily.

"What did I do though?"

"This. Why the hell did you invite me? I was fine on my own. Now, I like them. It is weird, I can't explain it", he says and turns around with his hand in his hair.

"What are you saying Naruto?", you ask, not sure where this is going.

"You called me over because you pitied me"

"Hell no, I just wanted you to not be alone in the holidays"

"I have been alone all my life"

"You don't have to be now, though", you say and hold his hand. He angrily removes his hand out from your hand.

"Stop it", he says.

"Naruto.."

"I am going back."

"Naruto, please stay."

"No."

"Naruto, please. I want.. you.. to stay", you say weakly.

"Now you ll tell me you are in love with me like they show in movies. Right?". You are taken aback. "No..", you start

"No what?"

"I am not gonna say I am in love with you. But I want you to stay because ..."

"Because?"

"I like hanging out with you"

"So you want me to stay for your selfish purposes?"

"Naruto..."

"Stop saying my name"

"Why are you so mad at me? You accuse me of pitying you if I empathize with you, and then you accuse me of being selfish if I say I want you here because I like you. What the hell do you want from me?"

"Nothing. I dont want anything from you or the likes of you"

"Fine!", you say harsher than you mean it. "You are more than welcome to stay. If you want to leave, you have your car. I'll see you when I get back", you say your voice breaking with emotions. You are mad at him but your heart is also breaking at this.

"Are you crying?", he asks suddenly softening his voice. He was very annoyed at something and he didn't know what. He wanted to stay there with your family, with you, but you barely knew each other and he didn't want to become overly attached. He didn't want you of all people, to be with him because you feel sorry for him.

"No"

"I can see you crying", he says and lifts your chin up to look at your face.

You quickly wipe a tear escaping from your eye and rolling weakly over your cheek and disappearing.

"I said I am not crying", you say again.

"Okay", he leaves your face.

"I don't know you enough to say that I love you, but today, I want you to stay here, with me. With everyone. I want to see you with them", you say

"Y/N..."

"WHY DONT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME ONE GODDAMN TIME, NARUTO? WHAT PART OF I DONT WANT TO LET YOU GO DO YOU NOT GET?", you say tears running down from both the eyes now.

He hugs you tight as soon as he sees you crying. "Hey, Y/N, fine I ll stay. I am sorry", he says earnestly rubbing your back

You sob into his chest for a minute and pull back to look at him.

"I am staying, please stop crying", he says wiping your tears

"I.. am sorry.. to .. invite you.. over. I didn't .. want to.. hurt you.. I .. am .. sorry..", you say between dry sobs.

"Hey it is okay. I didn't mean it that way..", he starts.

"I didn't pity you. I wanted to spend time with you, and hoped you would have fun, instead of staying in the dorms for the holidays", you add fresh tears spilling from your eyes.

"Fine, I am sorry. I am just, tired of people treating me differently and want to be with me only because they feel sorry for me and then hate me behind my back", he sighs and wipes your tears with his thumbs.

You hold his face and give him a rough wet kiss through your tears. He is shocked and just holds you steady so you don't stumble but doesn't kiss you back. You break the kiss and look at him. 

"I am sorry, I just ..", you start explaining but there is nothing to explain. You kissed him because you wanted to, that was the truth and you werent' sorry.

"I wasn't expecting that, sorry. I didn't know you.... Well. Can we do that again, if you still want to?", he asks stammering.

"I would like that very much", you say looking at him your eyes widening a bit and you see the excitement spark in his eyes.

You lean in and kiss him and this time, he does kiss you back.

You hold his face while he places his hands on your waist and pulls you in. You have to tiptoe to reach him and he leans into you so you are slightly bending back holding on to his face. He kisses you deeply and his tongue asks for entrance which you gladly allow. You moan in his mouth when he explores your mouth with his tongue. You run your hands through his hair and tugging it making him moan and break the kiss. You both breathe heavily and stand with your foreheads touching.

"Your family saw everything, you know that right?", he asks laughing.

"I don't really care", you pant.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I like you Naruto. A lot. I think a lot more than lot", you laugh.

"I like you too Y/N. Not more than ramen yet but almost there." You laugh and hug him tightly. He returns your hug.

"I think we should go inside, I am cold", you say as you shiver in the cold gust of morning air, since you are not in your full snow gear.

"Let me warm you up once we are inside", he says cheekily.

"They are still looking you know", you say linking your arms in his, while he puts his other hand in his pocket.

"Okay sorry."

Bonus:

Looking through the curtains on the window next to the main door:

Your mother : "Do the kids these days have more oxygen than we had?"

Your sister: "Most definitely. Finally she grew the melons to ask him out"

Your grandmother: "Would we need earplugs for the night?"

Your dad (overhearing): God, should I send him back?

Your mother, sister, grandmother: NO! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please vote/comment if you like it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.7K 52
Requests are closed!!! I probably read all Akatsuki fanfiction there is so I decided to write some, how hard could it be??? (probably very hard) Th...
255K 10.6K 76
I know the Naruto series is like old news, but my fiance just got me started on it and I am practically obsessed. Also, I've decided that there's jus...
12.1K 410 20
As the title says, this is a compilation of stories about Kakashi, either one-shots or stories that I believed were too short to have a book of their...
459K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...