Box Of Chocolates

By Anonymystyq

"Mama said life is like a box of chocolates!" An iconic phrase that still holds true to everyone's life. So h... More

Bad Hair Day
Better Hair Days
Of Migraines & Men
Unhygienic
Squeaky Clean
Just A Dream
Sunshine
Gaggle
Library
The Gift
In Your Eyes

Pillars

2.1K 150 147
By Anonymystyq

Note: For those who have read 'Love, Arthit!', this is the back story of how Bright came in possession of the 'blackmail' video! 🙈🤭😜

Something simple! Just because!

::::::::::::::::::::::

Buzz... buzz...

Buzz... buzz...

Buzz... buzz...

Buzz... buzz...

"Oi Arthit! Your phone is constantly been buzzing. Why aren't you answering??" Knot asked.

Arthit lifted the phone and looked at it morosely before putting it back on the table face down. It buzzed again, dancing a bit with the vibrations.

Buzz... buzz...

Buzz... buzz...

"Asshole, either you respond to it or I will." Bright poked him.

"Fine!"

"What?" Arthit barked into the phone, and his friends looked at each other before everyone said in unison, "Kongpob!" and burst out laughing.

Annoyed, Arthit threw his empty bottle of juice their way and got up to get away from their teasing.

"P'Arthit. Where are you now?"

"At the cafeteria. Why?"

"P', I am sorry. I am sorry that I couldn't make it to dinner last night. How long are you going to be mad?"

"Whatever! Doesn't matter."

"It matters to me. P'. You are upset with me. I am sorry. I just wanted to close my eyes for 10-minutes. I had no idea I would fall asleep and sleep through the night. Sorry!!"

Arthit sighed. It was one of those rare days when he felt romantic and had decided to surprise Kongpob with a candlelight dinner. That was the best he could do, given that they were not permitted to cook in their dorm and had to always bring in food from outside.

Unfortunately, Kongpob had a busy day and had gotten held back along with his friends at the library, and was late returning to the dorm. He had a headache, but when Arthit had called him to come over, he didn't want to worry him, so withheld this piece of information. He decided to take a power nap before going, hoping that would ease the pain. Alas! He ended up sleeping through the night only to wake up late in the morning to see missed calls and messages from Arthit.

"Done is done, Kong. Let it be."

"Oon," Kongpob whispered, and Arthit went soft. Kongpob knew how he loved hearing his name, and Kongpob used it sometimes unfairly to his advantage.

"I am hanging up. Bye!"

"Ooooonnn!" Arthit disconnected and put his phone in his pocket and headed back to his seat.

"P'Arthit khap!" 5 minutes later, as expected, Kongpob was at the senior's table at the cafeteria.

"Aow! N'Kong! Welcome. Seeing how Arthit barked into the phone, we were expecting you to be here sooner."

Kongpob chuckled. Guess he was that predictable.

"I tried P'. I wish my legs could move as fast as my heart, then I would be here sooner," he gave them his dazzling smile, and Toota squealed, fanning himself, and Bright and Prem banged the table cheering. Annoying and teasing Arthit was their favorite pastime. Knot smiled seeing how red Arthit was turning red. Any moment now, he thought.

"Kongpob! Are you done spouting nonsense??" Arthit gritted his teeth.

The truth was even his heart fluttered, hearing these cheesy lines, but he would die before showing his true feelings in front of Kongpob and especially his friends knowing full well how badly he would be teased later. They didn't miss one single opportunity and usually attacked him when he least expected it. Hence, he resorted to anger. No one could point out the difference between the flushed face from anger or blush anyway. So, anger was his shield.

Biting his lips to control his grin, Kongpob schooled his features.

"No, P'Arthit. I need to talk to you. In private. Can you please be kind enough to listen to me? Please!"

Hearing his pleading sound, Arthit didn't have the heart to reject his lover. That and his pale face. He got worried, seeing Kongpob's dull pallor. He nodded and turned to look at his friends to see each of them had their elbows on the table, propping their chins with a naughty smirk.

Shaking his head, he turned to walk away, and his friends cheered loudly, pissing him off. Without turning back to look at them, he raised his hand to flip them when he heard their loud chortle.

"Animals!"

:::::::::::::::::

"That's it! I have to know! Where do they disappear to?" Bright said, getting up, just as Kongpob and Arthit left.

"Ai Bright! Stop this nonsense. Sit down!"

"No! I have to know where they go. Don't you, Toota?"

Toota nodded his head eagerly and looked with glee at Knot.

"Idiots!" Knot cursed mentally.

"Wherever they go is their business. Now sit down," Knot barked.

"NO!"

"Do you have any idea, what's going to happen if Arthit catches you following them?" Prem asked, trying to reason.

"What's life without a bit of danger? I laugh at the face of danger. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Bright fake laughed for effect only to receive a whack from Prem.

"Shut the fuck up and sit down!"

"No! Ai Toot's let's go!"

"Fine! But I am not a part of this!" Knot replied.

"Good, you can look after our stuff then."

"See if I care!"

Bright smirked, knowing full well that Knot's sense of responsibility would not let him leave their stuff behind, especially since even Arthit's bag was there.

"Let's go before we lose them," he said, dragging Toota. Prem stood up sighing.

"I am going! Someone needs to save their sorry ass if they get caught," Knot nodded wearily.

Why were they friends again?

It was easy for Bright and Toota to locate Kongpob and Arthit in the crowd. Wherever they passed from, people usually made way for the ex-hazer and the ex-campus moon knowing well they were an item.

Quickly the three caught up and keeping a safe distance, followed.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Kongpob power walked to keep up with Arthit, and once they were out of their sight of the student body in the cafeteria, grabbing Arthit's hand, he jogged to their secret spot. Why this place? It was a secluded spot Kongpob had stumbled upon the initial days when he was lost in the large campus. Right at the periphery of the campus, behind one of the abandoned labs, this place had dense tree cover, a high wall that ran the length of the back of the campus, and a lot of pillars. 

So other than a narrow passage which was almost hidden by a staircase which was perpendicular to the entrance, there was no other route to gain access unless someone wanted to wade through the thick bush.

Having to deliver some documents to a professor, he has lost his way and stumbled upon this private sanctuary, which he showed to Arthit once they had started dating. So for the last year and a half, this has been their go-to place whenever hormones were raging or if they simply wanted to spend some cozy private moments away from the prying eyes, especially of the fellow hazers.

Pillar number 6, that was their spot! That's where they felt most comfortable, so once they reached the passage, Arthit pulled his hand away and walked ahead to go lean against their pillar.

Kongpob put his one arm on the pillar crowding Arthit.

"Oon, sorry! I fell asleep. I didn't even realize when my power nap turned into a full-fledged sleep."

Arthit remained silent.

"Oon... talk to me please," he placed his head on his senior's shoulder and closed his eyes, enjoying the brief moment of relief he felt with his eyes shut. Tired and hungry, Arthit's anger was not helping him either. He was feeling terrible having missed out on dinner with his lover, annoyed that his body let him down.

"I had no intention of sleeping for so long. Sorry! And I forgot to turn up the ringer after coming back from the library. I didn't mean to miss your calls. Please believe me. I don't know why or how I slept like that."

"I know!"

"Know what?"

"That your phone was on silent. Your curtain was open, and the study lamp on. I could see you on the bed, lying. And when I called you, there was no response. Do you have any idea how worried I was seeing you lie like that motionless, not responding to your phone?"

Kongpob lifted his head, stunned. He had no idea.

"Sorry P. I don't know what happened. I was tired, so I closed my eyes for a bit. I didn't think..."

"You could have told me Kongpob- that you were tired. I could have brought you food. I would have looked after you. You think you only have to look after me. I can't do the same for you?"

"Sorry P'. I didn't think."

"Exactly! You don't think from my point of view. I was so scared when I let myself into your room, worried you are sick. But when I saw you fast asleep, I turned off the light and shut the drapes and left."

Kongpob's heart soared. To hear that his lover was worried enough to come and check on him had his heart fluttering.

"I am sorry. Why didn't you wake me? I wish you had."

"You looked tired. I didn't have the heart to wake you seeing you in such deep sleep."

"But I missed dinner with you," Kongpob pouted, and seeing his cute face Arthit chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"It's ok, I will set us a nice candlelit dinner again!" As soon as the words left his mouth, he realized his mistake. He had no intention of telling Kongpob that he had planned a surprise. Scrunching his nose cutely, he tried to hide his face, but Kongpob quickly caught his hands to stop him.

"You did that? Really P. Awww... Stupid headache! Why did I have to get it yesterday?" He said annoyed, and Arthit's ears perked up.

"You had a headache? Why did you say so before? Was it bad?"

Kong nodded, with sad eyes, and Arthit's heart melted.

"No wonder you were out for the count. Does your head still hurt?"

"Hmmm. And I am hungry! I haven't had anything since yesterday." Kongpob pouted.

"WHAT???" Arthit shrieked, "Kongpob! How can you be so careless?"

"I know P'. I know it's dumb. I woke up kind of late and had to rush to class, and I was upset that you were not picking my call. So I thought I will talk to you first and went to your room, but you had already left."

"And by going to my room, you wasted what little time you had to grab a sandwich. Moron! See! This is why I said you should have told me you were unwell. Then all this would not have happened."

"Aw P!!!!! Please don't get mad again. I didn't want to burden you."

"So when I am tired, and you look after me, I too am being a burden!"

"Never P'! You know that I love taking care of you."

"And I don't? You think I am that selfish."

"P, please don't misunderstand, please. I promise I will tell you in the future."

"Doesn't help. You were sick yesterday! I was worried. You are still hungry. See how a little, 'I am sick P'Arthit', would have changed the situation?"

"You are right!"

"Uff! What am I to do with you?" Arthit huffed, annoyed.

"I know what we can do." Kongpob's eyes gleamed with devilish intent as he shifted closer, and Arthit pushed him.

"Enough!" he chuckled as he tried to push him away, "Let's go. You have to eat something right now."

"I know P'. I am ravenous!" he replied, looking him straight in the eyes, his intentions clear, and Arthit gulped. There was no escaping, not when Kongpob had this look.

Leaning in, Kongpob blew gently into Arthit's ears, earning a soft gasp.

"Kong!"

He then slowly rubbed his cheeks against Arthit's and inhaled his scent deep, and breathing out softly, making Arthit gasp.

"Kong! Let's go! You are hungry."

"Yes, and if I don't get a taste of your sexy lips, I will be even more starved," he whispers as his lips softly glided his lips across Arthit's cheeks and neck, making him moan. He wanted to do so much more to Arthit, but the place was not right, so he had to settle only with a few kisses for now.

Placing soft pecks over his face, he settled on lips, and both took their time kissing and nipping each other's lips before their tongues sought dominance. Kong's hand had slipped under Arthit's T-shirt, and finding his nipples had playfully tugged at them.

"Ah, Kong!" Arthit moaned, and Kongpob drank in the luscious sound.

"When can I come for dinner, P'? I am so hungry," Kongpob asked between kisses. Not missing the implication of the word, Arthit whispered, "Tonight! Ah! Come by 8!"

"Can I come by 7, if I promise to bring dinner?" Arthit chuckled, nodding. He loved it when Kongpob expressed his desire so blatantly, he felt so cherished and wanted. He bit his ear lobe in excitement, forgetting where they were.

"Easy there, tiger!" and Arthit blushed red.

"I better head back. Start after 5 minutes. I will have your food on the table by then," Arthit said, stepping back, only to be pulled back into his juniors embrace, who again thoroughly kissed him, leaving his mind muddled for any coherent thought.

"I wish it was 7, already. I can't wait to make love to you. I so badly want to be buried deep in you!" Kongpob whispered, and Arthit jerked out of his embrace, embarrassed. Arthit stared at Kongpob, in awe! How did Kongpob always do this? Make him feel this loved, this cherished? He thanked his lucky stars that he had Kongpob. 

If only he could show Kongpob how much he loved him. Smiling, he walked away, shy, shaking his head, smiling softly, biting his lips. He caressed his lips and blushed, recalling what transpired behind the pillar. He felt the urge to turn around and stopped, turning around to look back, and sure enough, Kongpob was there, leaning cockily against the pillar, waving at him.

Fuck! Jerk! Always so sure, so arrogant. He gave Kongpob a dirty stare and turned away, but the minute he turned away from Kongpob, he rubbed his cheeks, running his hands through hair, locked his hands behind his neck. He then smiled, thinking about stolen forbidden moments of passion they just shared.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

"Whoa!! What is this place? Did you know of this?" Bright asked, looking at Toota, who shook his head, and Prem, who gave the same response. They had lost sight of the love birds and after searching and asking a few people, were guided in the direction of the old building.

"Gotta admire Kongpob, though. What an ideal place for a little canoodling." He almost snorted loudly, and Prem jumped to cover his mouth.

"Shut it! You don't want to be caught by Arthit now, do you?"

Bright gulped and shook his head. Quietly they reached the passage and looked around, trying to figure out where they disappeared to. Just when they were about to step into the corridor, they noticed Kongpob's arm peek out from behind the pillar, and they stopped in their tracks. Tiptoeing back as quietly as possible, they stood near the entrance, trying to peak. But since both were hidden behind the thick pillar, they couldn't see much, and seeing how there was no way they could get a clear view without being caught, they decided to keep their distance.

"Do we have to do this? We know where they are, now can we leave?" Prem was the voice of reason.

Both Toota and Bright gave a look that said, 'are you crazy!'

"No way! This is too good to be missed. Right, Toots"

"Right!" Prem just facepalmed. What was he doing with these morons?

"What is it that you actually want to do?" Prem whispered, and Bright and Toota stared back, blank! They had no clue.

"We are so screwed if Arthit catches us here." Prem reminded, and for once, he seemed to realize that what they were doing was indeed risky. Thinking it would be better to leave then backtracked when they were stopped in their tracks by a soft

"Ah! Kong!" moan.

Everyone stood there, stunned. It was something they had never expected to hear ever. A lustful breathy moan from their bad-mouthed, grumpy fire breathing dragon was a shock for them. They literally stood rooted to spot, not knowing what to do. It dawned on them that they might have dug their grave with this tomfoolery.

"I think we should not be here," whispered Toota hoarsely, and everyone nodded. They slowly started to move only to be stopped on hearing.

"Ah! Easy there, tiger!" This time it was Kongpob.

Bright almost chuckled, and Toota pounced on him.

"Let's get out of here!" Prem urged hurriedly, but Bright had other ideas.

"No, I want to see what happens," he said, and he headed toward the stairs perpendicular to the passage entrance and a few steps up, squatted down to get a clear view of the passage. Toota and Prem joined and squatted beside him. Just then, Arthit stepped back, only to be pulled back by Kongpob behind the pillar.

An evil glint entered Bright's eyes, and he pulled out his phone and turned on the camera. Toota and Prem's eyes widened, seeing the camera directed, and they vehemently shook their heads in a no, silently urging him.

Bright shushed them and pointed the camera again in their direction and a few minutes later, Arthit stepped back. Bright zoomed in to get a better shot of Arthit's face and what he saw brought a big smile on his face. His friend was so whipped. So utterly in love and that joy burst in his heart. 

The look of pure devotion on his face for Kongpob spoke volumes with no words. Arthit had finally found his anchor. He knew how devoted Kongpob was towards his friend, and seeing how Arthit responded, he was sure that their love was here to stay. At that instant, Bright had vowed to do everything that he could to stand by his mini dragon to support him in his romantic endeavor in life.

He continued to record Arthit, and as Arthit walked towards them, he shook his head, smiling softly, biting his lips. His hands then reached to caress his lips, and he blushed as if recalling what transpired behind the pillar. He stopped and turned around to look back, and sure enough, Kongpob was there, leaning cockily against the pillar, waving at him.

Arthit turned away, looking angry, but the minute his face was hidden from Kongpob, he rubbed his cheeks, running his hands through his hair, and locked his hands behind his neck. The smile that lit his face spoke of his joy, having stolen some forbidden moments of passion.

Shit! Engrossed in Arthit's expressions, they forgot that he would be crossing their path, and quickly, they climbed the remaining stairs to hide in the landing.

Toota gushed, "That's so fucking hot! Did you get his expression? Can you imagi..." Bright stopped the recording, "ne what might have happened behind that pillar. Good lord! Where is my Kongpob? Had I not been gay before, I would surely become one looking at these two." Heaving a sigh of relief, they all sat down there, waiting for Kongpob to leave. Sure enough, 5 minutes later, Kongpob walked past smiling and chuckling, lost in his thoughts!

His phone rang!

"Yes, my love!... Yes, I am heading right there. See you in five!"

After Kongpob was out of their sight, the three musketeers squealed loudly, like fangirls seeing the cozy interaction. There was no way they were not affected by the display of love and grabbing each other, they jumped around in joy, seeing Arthit so in love.

Sure enough, after 10-minutes when they returned to their seat in the cafeteria, Kongpob was there seated right next to their princess, voraciously gulfing down food while Arthit kept passing him more meat and veggies from his plate.

Bright sent a message to Knot, Prem, and Toota.

"Not one word about what we saw or heard today," Knot looked at them confused, and Prem gestured to him 'later' while the three suppressed their urge to giggle and squeal. Unaware of what had transpired the love birds were busy feeding each other, not knowing that the secret of pillar number 6, was no longer a secret.

::::::::::::::::

Note: Since I can't spend a long time on the laptop now, I decided to post this one-shot I had written sometime back and not sure whether to share to not. I hope you liked this silly fluff piece. Let me know your thoughts, and please don't forget to vote, comment and share this.

 👉🏻⭐💬

Until next time! Stay safe! Adios!

Love

Kay🐚 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
52.3K 2.5K 5
How Kongpob survives his married life with his Sun. Disclaimer: I do not own the characters. BitterSweet is the master behind our Kong and A'Ioon; I'...
5.3K 143 4
Woah,80+ votes on my badly written fanfiction?! Thank you so much guys! (Though I really hate this fanfic I wrote..) Unfortunately,wattpad accidently...
40.3K 3.3K 28
Welcome! Welcome to my world of Perteeny Tales- Tiny Peraya Tales. Those who know my style, know I love writing looooooonnnnnngggggg stories. So here...