Can I Trust You (Countryhuman...

De buzzeebee1001

Countryhumans and Among Us in a fanfiction This is a Rusame story Mais

Info About the AU
Chapter 1 (Part 1)
Chapter 1 (Part 2)
Not a Chapter
WTF
Chapter 1 (Part 4)
Sorry
Chapter 1 (Part 5)

Chapter 1 (Part 3)

1.8K 64 128
De buzzeebee1001

WARNING!!

This chapter will contain gore (Not good gore because I'm bad at writing that stuff)

Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~

(Third Person)

A loud alarm sounded out through the HQ, causing everyone to wake up. America rubbed his eyes while looking around. Everyone was getting ready to start the day. America yawned and moved to get up but was stopped by arms wrapping around his waist. He looked down at the Russian hugging his waist.

“Russia, we have to get up.” Russia groaned and held on tighter. America struggled out of his grip and stood up. Russia sleepily sat up, looking at America with tired eyes. America smiled at him as he felt something bump into his leg. He looked down at his tiny astronaut. “Russia look! Isn’t he cute?!”

“Не такой милый как ты.” Russia mumbled while America looked at him in confusion, not understanding a word of what he said. America watched Russia hide his face and heard him clear his throat. “Let’s just do our tasks.”

“Umm...ok.” America looked around for his task sheet, spinning in circles as he looked for the paper. The tiny astronaut held up the paper for America. “Aww, thank you little buddy! I’ll get you something from the vending machine later.”

America unfolded the paper and looked at the list. Greenhouse, MedBay scan, and Admin. He walked over to the scanner and stepped onto it. America looked at the screen and read the words on it. “Unclear scan?! The fuck?? Do I have to take this suit off or something?!”

Russia, who was in the middle of drinking water, started coughing. America turned to him, a bit worried. Russia wiped his mouth while blushing. He walked towards the exit of the room. “I-I’ll leave you alone un-until you’re d-done.”

America watched the Russian leave and turned back to the scanner. He slid the suit off and started the scanner. He could’ve sworn he heard a creaking noise behind him, but he ignored it.

Meanwhile outside the room, Russia was covering his face. He thought about what he just said to his friend and what he said last night. What was wrong with him? The past few weeks Russia has been feeling weird around the American. It only got worse when America cuddled with him last night.

Russia shook his head and looked ahead. He saw Canada and Ukraine walking towards him from the place they spawned in. They waved at him and walked past. Russia stood still. Waiting. How long did the scan take? He was about to check on him when Canada and Ukraine came back.

“Hey Russia! What are you doing?” Ukraine asked when she got close enough. 

“America needed to do a scan. I said I’d wait out here until he’s done.” Russia said as the two other countries looked at each other. 

“Russia, how long have you been waiting?” Russia shrugged, he had lost track of time. He could’ve been standing here for minutes or even hours. “I think you should check on him.”

“I was going to until you guys distracted me.” Russia stopped leaning on the wall and walked back into MedBay. “America, are you done ye-“

He froze midstep, staring at the sight before him. America was on the scanner, blood pooling around him. Russia stared in horror as he noticed that America was cut in half. He held his mouth, trying to hold back the vomit that was threatening to come up.

Russia couldn’t move, he just stared in horror. Blood kept pouring out of the severed halves, covering the floor and scanner in the scarlet liquid. Russia couldn’t hold it back anymore, he had to throw up. He stumbled out of the room ignoring Ukraine’s questions as he threw up on the floor.

“Woah, Russia, what happened?!” Canada asked as Russia finished vomiting. “Where’s America?”

Russia shakily pointed back at the room. He watched the two countries walk into the room and then rush out. Canada was crying while Ukraine looked sick to her stomach. Ukraine pushed a button on her suit which sounded a loud alarm. Russia saw everyone else running towards them.

“What happened?” France asked as she examined the three country's faces. Russia couldn’t talk, neither could Ukraine. Canada explained what happened to the newcomers. Russia regained his composure.

"It's Germany, he killed мой подсолнух." Ukraine recognized the word Russia used and looked at him with the Lenny face while everyone else looked confused. "I mean America! Germany killed America!"

"That's a big accusation, got any proof to back it up?" Germany asked, sarcasm clearly present.

"Yesterday, America accused you and now he's dead. I bet you killed him so he would be quiet!" Russia felt someone tugging on his pant leg so he looked down. There he saw America's little astronaut. "I bet this guys knows who did it!"

Russia picked up the astronaut to show to everyone. Ukraine burst out laughing, causing everyone to turn to her. "Sorry, sorry, it's just that...Russia looks like a proud father showing off his child."

Russia shook his head while protesting, making everyone else laugh. Russia hid his face behind the mini crewmate. "All I'm saying is that he saw America die so maybe he knows who did it."

"How about we skip?" Germany asks as the others nod. Russia yells at them to vote for Germany, but he gets ignored. Russia growls and votes for the German man.

"If I die tomorrow, then it's Germany." The other countries mumbled and left to go clean the body up. Russia glared at Germany as he protectively held the mini crewmate.

"Papa, where's mama?" The mini astronaut asked, looking up at the Russian. Russia didn't know if he should be sad or embarrassed. Russia pet the little crewmate's.

"Your mama's not here anymore, but don't worry, I'm here for you." Russia hugged the small child and walked into the MedBay, checking first to make sure the body was gone. He didn’t want the child to see that.

Russia laid the small crewmate down on the bed as he sat down beside it. After he heard snoring, Russia was finally able to sleep. His dreams were filled with thoughts and memories of America. He knew that the American wasn't dead but the thought of him actually dying haunted Russia.

~~~~~~~~

Welp here's the new part of chapter 1

Next chapter will be very interesting

I drew something for this chapter but it's in the wrong MedBay

Welp there it is. Took me 2 hours

I hope the wait was worth it

~Gaylimeboi

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
68.2K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...