|๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Š๐˜-๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข|

By -KARMASSLUT-

โ†ณ๏ธŽ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. UNDER I... More

โŒฌ๏ธŽโ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌโŒฌ๏ธŽ
โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข4โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข8โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข11โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
โ€ข17โ€ข
โ€ข18โ€ข
โ€ข19โ€ข
โ€ข20โ€ข
โ€ข21โ€ข
โ€ข22โ€ข
โ€ข23โ€ข
โ€ข24โ€ข
โ€ข25โ€ข
โ€ข26โ€ข
โ€ข27โ€ข
โ€ข28โ€ข
โ€ข29โ€ข
โ€ข30โ€ข
โ€ข31โ€ข
โ€ข32โ€ข
โ€ข33โ€ข
โ€ข34โ€ข
โ€ข35โ€ข
โ€ข36โ€ข
โ€ข37โ€ข
โ€ข38โ€ข
โ€ข39โ€ข
โ€ข40โ€ข
โ€ข41โ€ข
โ€ข42โ€ข
โ€ข43โ€ข
โ€ข44โ€ข
โ€ข45โ€ข
โ€ข46โ€ข
โ€ข47โ€ข
โ€ข48โ€ข
โ€ข49โ€ข
โ€ข50โ€ข
โ€ข51โ€ข
โ€ข52โ€ข
โ€ข53โ€ข
โ€ข54โ€ข
โ€ข55โ€ข
โ€ข56โ€ข
โ€ข57โ€ข
โ€ข58โ€ข
โ€ข59โ€ข
โ€ข60โ€ข
๐”ˆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฐ
EXTRA

โ€ข12โ€ข

2.3K 55 32
By -KARMASSLUT-

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫  *  ✧ ˚  ·
|      ·      |
·      |      ·

˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆
. ·    +          ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴀʟᴠᴀʀᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➤ƭเɱεรҡเρ-6 months

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

"Im not joking where the fuck is he"I screamed looking at Alejandro.

"Who where is who"Mattia asked walking in the living room.He looked confused he had a container of fries in his hand but put them down on the end table.

"No one"I mumbled looking at ale.I don't wanna tell him I can't tell him, especially with how close kairi and him has been.

"I think it's time to tell him"Alejandro blurted out which caused me to look at him in fear mattias gonna kill us.

"Ale"I whined pushing him.Mattia let out a sigh.

"Tell me what"Mattia questioned looking at us his expression changing a little than back to blank.

"Hey guys we couldn't fin-"samy started speaking but his eyes saw Mattia and he instantly stopped.

"Oh"Mariano mumbled walking past Mattia to an empty seat, samy following right after.

"You bitches being stupid the fuck is yall hiding where is shorty anyway?"Mattia stated as he sat down on the couch.

"Ayeee get off my pillows"ale mumbled pulling the pillow from under Mattia but i didn't work Mattia didn't move.

"Fuck yo pillows bitch"Mattia laughed slouched slightly.I looked at the group than down at my hands.

The group sits down, I'm genuinely scared to tell Mattia Kairis missing because when I told Ale that someone was following us he freaked out than when I told him kairi went missing he was on the verge of a breakdown.

Mariano and samy too but I just thought to brush it off but they knew something I didn't like kairi was in danger I just thought he ran off to see his sister but then I got worried because were acting strange.

"Tell me what's going on"Mattia stated breaking the thick silence, everyone seem to tense at his words.

"He's not going to stop asking so we might as well tell him it could benefit us anyway"roshaun spoke from the corner of the room.

"Tell me"Mattia says slightly raising his voice.I don't like how he sounds right now and honestly I'm just gonna say it.

"Fine shit"I gulped looking at my hands.I took a deep breath, "So ummm w-" I started speaking but was interrupted my Alejandro.

"I'll tell him, when we said kairi was out somewhere we didn't know where and he hasn't been back home since you asked and that was like a while back, he's missing and I think I know what happened Alvaro mentioned something about someone following them"ale blurted out but instead of just telling him Kai's missing he started babbling about other shit.

We all observed Mattia, he let out a small laugh before he stood up and started pacing the room.

"So y'all lied to me"he mumbled touching his ears.He was squeezing the shit out of them they were turning a different color.

"We didn't w-want to"samy mumbled leaning against Mariano who gladly wrapped his hands around his lover.

"Who's idea was it to lie"mattia asked leaning against the pillar.I looked around before speaking up

"Mine"I told him, my voice cracked causing Alejandro to grab my hand.

"You fucking dumbass"he stated knocking over the picture on the table, the glass frame shattered causing me to jump.

"We agreed on it, Don't fucking yell at him obviously he was scared to tell you "Alejandro spoke up.

"What the fuck, Its gotta be serious since you two look like your about to panic- he could be dead who fault would that be"he yelled walking towards Alejandro and I.

"Don't say that"I cried, tears doesn't to run down my face as he got closer to me.He's not lying though it could be true.

"Don't say that- really it's your fault you didn't say anything earlier I swear if he's dead I'm putting a bullet in your fucking head because your a fucking liar all of you and quite frankly I fucking hate liars you two don't mean shit to me so I wouldn't care that you end up underground "He said pointing at me and samy.

"No no don't do that shit this is the exact reason he didn't wanna fucking tell your dumbass- Mattia people are fucking scare of you why because you act like this you"Alejandro yelled pushing Mattia away from the couch.

"It's fine he's right but can you find him Don't you have family who deals with tracking missing people or whatever you said"I spoke wiping my tears.

"I'm about to try"he stated grabbing his phone and leaving out slamming the door causing the glass door knob to fall and shatter.

"He's right he could be dead because I was selfish"I mumbled sniffing after I wipe my nose.

"Selfish how is that selfish?"robert asked getting up off the floor.

"Because I didn't wanna tell Mattia he's gone because I was scared of his reaction"I sneered shaking my head.

"I wouldn't wanna tell him either"roshaun commented.

"Yeah me either"samy shrugged looking down.

"Uhhh why would he go missing did he get murder by some random psycho, someone could have kidnapped him he's so uhhh"I say on the verge of crying again.

"Oh no don't think like that"samy grumbled throwing a stick at me.Where did he get a stick from?

ᴀʟᴇᴊᴀɴᴅʀᴏs ᴘov

"Where's Mattia"Zach asked walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.

"He went on out to finish some business, why?"I questioned looking up with squinted eyes due to the bright light above me.

"I'm looking for him"Mr.Polibio spoke walking in the area.I nodded towards him in respect.

"Oh he left hours ago"I spoke looking at him before looking back at Zach.

"Some business he had no business to take care of today it was a free day, what is wrong with that boy"Mr.Polibio states confused.

"No umm he went to go get someone I think"I spoke rubbing my sweaty hands on my knees.

"You think...Alejandro you usually know"he stated his voice raising then falling back down to his inside voice.

"He just you know left"I mumbled shrugging.What the fuck was I suppose to say...

"Oh okay believable"he grumbled as he walked off and out the room.Shit his father scares me a little.

"So where is he for real"Zach asked  sitting down beside me causing me to scoot over a little.

"Don't you know the little short one that lives with my boyfriend"I spoke with a yawn following.

"yeah he wears baggy clothes, he's quiet not very you know smart"he nodded pulling out his phone.

Kairi is hella smart so wh- he's jealous oh my fucking god.Mattia doesn't even like him what the fuck.

"Ummm the short mixed boy with fluffy hair"I clarified to see if we was still on the same page.

"That's who I was talking about"Zach huffed setting his phone aside, he looked at me but I looked down.

"Oh yeah right umm so he's been missing for a few days and mattia found out and he's looking for him"I quickly stated.

"Why he's probably dead, it's been a few days people don't just go missing when your dealing with the mafia"Zach chuckled. Is he okay he might just be a little fucked up in the head.

"Zach why would you say that?"I asked, he's a bit crazy for me, I mean I'm calm because he's certainly no threat to me I will beat his ass.

"No reason but like why would Mattia be looking for a kid he doesn't even like"he says with a slight hum.

"What you mean"I spoke with a scrunched up face, if he doesn't like anybody it's you- tf.

"I asked Mattia last night about the boy he texted he rolled his eyes and said he didn't like the boy his names kairi right that boy- or whatever I mean doesn't look like"Zach rambled.

Mattia probably would have said some dumb as shit like that but why though, this must have been after they fucked Mattia was probably sick of his shit.

Cause I know I am right now.

"For real I mean I don't think they like eachother its just that kairi is different and Mattias trying to see what so different about him"I spoke trying to phrase it so he won't get suspicious.

"Oh well imma call him"Zach mumbled walking off.yeah umm you go do that- like he's gonna answer.

"Okay"I hummed looking around before getting back on my phone.

Something is wrong with that man...I just don't know what he's weird let me go home and check on Alvaro he's probably had like 3 mental breakdowns in 45 minutes.

"Babe"I called out as I walked into the living room.

"Ale Ale Ale i-i've been calling you kai Kai he he"Alvaro says stuttering choking on his words he looks like a fucking mess.

"Baby baby baby calm down slow down tell me what happened"I soothed rubbing his head.I pulled him towards me and rubbed his back.

"I don't know what type of shit y'all in but he's being held for ransom for 2 million dollars I don't have 2 fucking million motherfucking dollars ale"Alvaro yelled, yeah I know that.

"I don't have that kind of money"he sobbed letting himself fall on the floor.

"Baby I'll call Mattia and tell him"I stated wiping his tears.He looks so broken, I need to fix this shit.

"Like he's gonna spend that type of money to get kairi back"Alvaro scoffed moving to the wall.

I get out my phone and turned it back on.

"We tried to call he's not answering"samy  spoke as him and Mariano was walking out the kitchen.

"I'm here I'm right here"I say grabbing Alvaro off the floor.I carried him
to the chairs before letting him fall on them.

"Shit did you call Mattia?"Mariano asked walking towards me.

"No"I mumbled "I'll call him now"I added dialing his number.

As I sat down on the couch waiting for him to pick up Alvaro clung to me, crying onto my stomach.

"Baby please be quiet he's gonna be fine"I cooed moving his hair out of his face.

"Shut the fuck up"he he whispered yelled.

"Don't get fucked up, I'm
not playing seriously I understand your hurt but watch your mouth"I responded pulling his ear.

"What the fuck do you want ale"mattia spoke answering the phone he's obviously mad.

"Damn well umm kairis being held for ransom for 2 milly"I mumbled shaking my head.

"Do you have some type of address or something"he asked. He was in the car I can hear the wind and tires.

"I'll send it to him"Alvaro spoke grabbing his phone.

"Alvaro said he will send it to you"I relayed back to Mattia.

"What's his number again?"Mattia asked with a sigh, he's something else why doesn't he never save numbers.

"It's the fucking 4195 number"I angrily spoke, I don't know what the fuck mattia's about to do but I do not wanna tell his dad we need cleaning people.

"Oh okay I got it I'll go get him"he spoke with sniff.

"You need help"I quickly asked before he hung up.

"Nahh...actually send Mariano imma need someone to take him home"he says than hanging up after.

"Mar mattia wants you with him just to drive"I spoke as I glanced at samy who looked very upset.

"Ard I'll be back"Mariano spoke getting up and grabbing his keys, he hurried out the door and that's when samy let out a huge breath.

"What the fuck...it better be just driving"samy said looking at me with a stale face, I shake my head before rolling my eyes.

"Samy you realize he's been doing this before you came"I stated my tone laced with annoyance.

"Don't give a fuck"samy spoke  putting up the middle finger.

"What are yall involved in who would want kairi nobody knows him his family is you know- what the fuck is up"Alvaro blurted out leaning up facing me

"Babe you know how I said we in some very dangerous as shit"I asked rubbing hid arm.

I hope you still like me the same after I tell you this, because it would be hella fucked up if you don't.

"Mmm you in a gang or some shit"Alvaro asked wiping drool and tears off his face.

"Far more worst than a gang im associated with the mafia well I'm in it."I mumbled which caused him to gaps.

"What the fuck like that shit you see in like al Capone movies and shit"Alvaro exclaimed, I wanted to laugh so bad because wtf type face is he making.

"Those were based on real life but something like that we're more on a Lucky thing than anything-"I laughed.

I saw his face dropped and he looked sad,  I don't know what happened but he must be thinking hella hard.

"Alvaro"I called squeezing his face."Huh"he hummed looking at me with glossy eyes.

"Bubs I know I put you in a dangerous situation I'm sorry, but please don't leave me"I whispered in his ear.

"You know a lot of people die right and I don't wanna die I haven't even finished college- and I'm gonna be in debt"he muttered.

"Die why would you die?"I asked fixing his earring.

"In the movies my father use to watch they always killed the persons partner or families ...I'm your partner"he softly spoke putting his head on my chest.

"I would never let that happen to you"I spoke caressing his face.

"But you Ale you can't leave me what if something happens to you, I don't want you to leave me here okay"he says placing a kiss on my lips.

I nodded before slowly kiss back pulling him closer to me, the kiss wasnt as deep as usually but it was more of a mix of deep and passionate not one of those we about to fuck kisses it's that kiss that indicates love.

I pulled away seconds later, "I love you baby- I really do"I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too"he says wrapping his arms around me once more.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter ✓︎] ࿐

This shit was so cheesy- I wanted to cry...

I tried my best editing this without changing a lot

anything after this chapter isn't edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 586 27
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
613K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
83.9K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...