My Sexual Abuse Story

By aazuree

This is the story about how I got sexually abused at the age of 6, if this is a trigger for you then I might... More

How it ended
Aftermath
Spilling the beans
Trying to Forget
Secret is let out
Update
Big Changes
Another Update

How it all started

6.5K 34 8
By aazuree

Sooooooo... where do I start with this. I guess I should start from the beginning.

This all started when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I'm 13 right now while writing this.
I met my uncle for the first time when he came from Colombia to visit us. He seemed really nice and he brought us really nice gifts. Everything was normal, but I noticed that he always gave me more gifts and stuff than my brothers. I was probably in kindergarten at the time.

I always got out of school earlier than my brothers since they were in 3rd and 4th grade and I was only in kindergarten. When I got home from school, my uncle and I would watch movies in the basement. It was just a way to pass the time until my brothers got home. It was always normal, until it wasn't.

One day he started touching me and complimenting my body more. I thought it was a little weird, but I didn't really do anything of it. I just thought he was being nice. One day, we were watching a movie in the basement while my mom was out running some errands and he asked me if I wanted to play a "game". Me, being the 5 year old always down for a game, agreed to it. I thought that it was a board game or something, but boy was I wrong. He told me that if I followed the directions that I would get a big reward at the end. Let me remind you that this is about my uncle, so this was very incest. He bribed me and took advantage of me. I agreed to play the game with him because I wanted the reward.

He started to touch me and I started getting uncomfortable, so I told him to stop, but he said that if I didn't do what he said, then I wouldn't get the prize, so I let him touch me.

He touched me everywhere. At first it felt uncomfortable, but he told me that it would feel good. I didn't know what he was talking about at the time. He started taking my pants of, I was a little reluctant to let him at first, but then I thought about the reward, so I let him. He said stuff like he was going to eat me up and he spoke in a very seductive tone. Let me remind you that he was in his late 40's and I was a 5 year old little girl.

All he did that day was touch me, down there, and kiss me, down there, but that was it. After that, he said that I would get my reward the next day, but I couldn't tell anyone. He said that if I told anyone, our deal was off and I would get in big trouble. So me, being the ignorant 5 year old I was, did as I was told.

The next day, he took me to the dollar store and let me get whatever I wanted.

This was only the beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
15.2K 557 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
37.3K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
35K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...