GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Warm Waters & Cityscapes

15.1K 408 30
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

Jennie and I got married the morning after I proposed. Funny because Jisoo only bought one ring and I forgot that our old wedding ring was still in the house that I kept when Jennie returned it to me at the hospital. Jennie just laughed when I was perspiring too much because of shyness that I haven't bought a ring for us.

We celebrated at lunch with our friends and families. Jennie's Dad, brother and my parents warned me not to cheat on Jennie ever again. Of course, I am keeping my promise. I am never letting go of this woman who makes me whole from now on. We are happy that Liam witnessed us getting married again. But my problem is, he still doesn't like me. Aaah! What do I have to do with you, son?

We spent the day watching a film at the cinema, eating street foods in Myeongdong, watched a band again in Itaewon and did bar hopping in Hongdae. Just like the old times. This is how simple Jennie and I want for us to celebrate our marriage again.

"I am...I am so happy, Jen. I can finally call you my wife again." I told her as I am driving in our way home.

"Me too, Lisa. Please..please, love, tell me we won't be separated again." Jennie said with a worried eyes.

"I promise. Jennie, i have learned my lesson. I can't let you go. I need you, i only want you and I love you so much!" I told her as I took her hand and kissed it. She smiled at me. That smile. I missed it.

"Baby? Why are we heading to a different direction?" She asked curiously.

"I told you we're moving out from our old house." I said as we enter this high class estate. Jisoo helped me find this one. She assured me that this place is safer and more comfortable than where we currently stay. I also asked help from Mom to buy everything we needed inside the house and luckily, she was able to complete all our needs in just two days. The house was newly built and empty when I bougt it just a few days ago. It's white with a touch of wooden and glass design and has plants all over and even inside the house. It's twice the price of our old house but I won't complain. I'll give what Jennie deserves. I also bought a new car. It's a bigger one, especially now that we have a son, we needed it.

"Here we are. The gates are still remotely operated." Jennie's eyes show happiness seeing the hardwood gate in front of us.

When she saw the exterior of the house, she pulled something from her bag again.

"No. No. Don't tell me you're pulling out your cheque again. This is yours already. I even named it to you. You just have to sign the title later inside." I told her.

"Lisa! What the. How did you afford to buy this? It's so nice and elegant, love." She said. I got off the car and opened her door. I held her hand and we walked towards the main door.

Her eyes widened when she saw the whole design of the house

"Baby, you might be richer than me as we think, but I was paid twice than what your bank account has now because of leading the war. And not to brag, I....i am already earning thrice now with my new position than being the Police Senior General. You can even stop working. But of course, I won't let you. I will support you in your passion and come with you to other countries whenever you want for your business trips and shows." I told her.

She is so happy that I will be able to accompany her soon to her international travels for work. My job now doesn't require me to come to the office everyday. Just my phone with me and just be there when I have meetings and teachings and I'm good. I can approve all Air Force movements with just my phone anyway.

Jennie was the one who opened the door and when she saw the interiors, she hugged me tight.

"Oh my God, Lisa. Just....oh my god. I----i love it here. I like the plants and the white and wooden vibe. It's so relaxing. I love the scent too." She said.

"Well, Mom said she chose it for you." I told her and she smiled.

She grabbed my hand and led our way upstairs to the masters bedroom.

"So this house has five rooms upstairs. One for Liam, one for us, and 3 more to our future kids if you want. One maid's quarter downstairs, 2 guest rooms, one spare, music and gym room" I teased her.

"Whatever will be given to us, then I'll be happy. I just want to live with you forever and with our children, love." She said as I opened the door of our bedroom.

"And this is where the magic happens." I said.

Jennie's smile was so genuine upon seeing the room. It's bright and homey. She really liked it.

"I love you! I love all of you!" She said.

She brought down the strap of her dress and unbuttoned my longsleeves. But I stopped her.

I cupped her face and kissed her.
She was curious why I stopped us from making love.

"You're in a rush, Mrs. Manoban. We're not doing it here now." I whispered as I kiss her neck gently and pulled her back so her body can be closer to me. I heard her soft moan already.

"Hmmm. But---but I want to make love with you now. I have been feeling horny since we're in Hongdae earlier and you kept caressing my butt. Please?" She said. Jennie's voice is really sexy. I admit, I am already having a boner right now.

"Just wait love. We're doing it later. I have to show you something downstairs." I snaked my arm on her back and held her waist and we went to the back part of our house where the infinity pool is located.

"Lisaaaaa, this is so nice! There's a lake! Liam would really love the infinity pool." She said. I smiled at her.

I started to take all my clothes off until nothing's left. I pushed a button on the wall so the water at the pool will be warm since it's night time and it's freakin cold. Jennie was left frozen and just stared at me.

"Jen, take off your clothes. Come over here. No one's going to see us here. Not unless if my officers are already checking the night skies and happens to check us out from above. " I told her and laughed.

She laughed too and started to take all her clothes off.

I can't take my eyes off her. She really has the perfect body.

"You're really crazy, Lisa. No one will ever think that the Chief Marshal General would go skinny dipping on her own pool at this time." She said as I stared at her and guided her going down in the pool.

"Well, you're the only who has to know this side of me, right?" I said and she hugged me the moment she went to the water.

"Wow. So we have options if we want the water to be warm or cold?" She asked and I nodded.

We swam but most of the time, we spent not just swimming but touching each other's body.

She rested her arm at the edge of the pool as we looked at the view of the lake with tall buildings and gleaming lights from afar. I snaked my arm on her waist and hugged her from behind. My chin rested on her shoulder and she keeps kissing my cheek.

"Jennie, thank you for giving me another chance. I know I don't deserve this because I was the one who ruined our marriage before. But I promise, I am not going to do things that would hurt you ever again. But I can't promise I wouldn't hurt you in bed sometimes." I said. She slapped me.

"I am already having this romantic excitement but then you said the latter. You are really crazy, Lisa. Well, what can I say? You're really good in bed. So I guess that's the only pain want to take in with pleasure." She said and our bodies become hot.
"Baby, I have come to realize that we are really for each other. I always look for you. I always want you to be at my side. Remember when our relationship went on the rocks when we're on the process of divorce? We still crave for each other's kisses. We still needed each other for sex. Our bodies were only satisfied when each other's around. Even I was hurting before, my heart still told me that I love you. I love you so much, Lisa. I love you so damn much. Please baby, I beg, don't ever cheat again please?" She said and looks so worried.

"Jen, stop begging. I love you too. I will never ever cheat again. I will prove it to you everyday. I understand why you still think of it until now. If i'm on your situation, i would feel the same. So let me love you everyday, let me make you feel that you are the only woman I will always be in love with.
Jennie, there's no one like you." I assured her and my eyes are becoming teary.

She moved her body to face me and put her hand on my nape. She kissed me torridly and it lasted for like twenty minutes, just kissing and touching each other.

We decided to take a bath in our room together and you know....make love in our new bed. I made sure to shoot right this time so I can have her pregnant again. I am just so excited to have another child with her. She also said that it's about time to give Liam a sibling. We did it for four times and we are still hungry for each other.

"I can't resist you. You're still as sexy as the first time I saw you naked." I told her as we're relaxing ourselves from a great fck.

"You too. Especially when you talk, sounding so intelligent, i really find it sexy." She said.

"So, you don't find my body sexy?" I asked her.

"What?! No! You're sexy. Everything in you is sexy. The sexiest part of your body is your butt, love." She said. This is the first time she praised me based on my physical appearance. I just raised my brows and she kept laughing.

"My turn. Your breast is perfectly sexy, Jennie. Actually I'm torn between your boobs and your back. But I also love your butt. God. Those bumbum I always wanted to grip tight. When you bite your lips...god..you know when I was at the North, If I want to cum quick, I just imagine you bitting your lower lip and there I'm done." I confessed.
She chuckled while running her fingers to my chest.

"You're so in love with me, Manoban." She said and I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, I am. I love you. I fantasize you. I crave for you. My lust is only for you alone, Jennie. My heart only beats for you. Sounds cliché but it really does beat just for you." I said.

"You know you're the most handsome when you're being romantic?" She said with her sexy stares are glued to my eyes.

"Am I?" I asked. I don't think I am.

"Yes. Do you know when some people found out that we separated, I bumped to a lot of women, some at the mall, salon, restaurants, even our clients...they got the nerves to ask me if they can ask you on a date right on my very face. God." She said and I just laughed.

"Baby, i just want to be yours. Please never let me go." I told her.

She moved her body above me. Kissed my forehead gently, the tip of my nose and licked my lips sexily.

"You're just mine, Lisa. Whatever happens, you are just mine." She said seriously in her sexy tone.

I was surpised when she went down to my crotch after licking my chest and belly and oh yeeeees....

Good night!

The morning has come and I brought Jennie to my parents' house. My men, Jisoo and Hanbin were already at the gate waiting for us. I asked my wife's permission if we can patch a chip on her phone so all her messages and calls can also be read and heard on my phone just for today. She agreed. I told her everything that is going to happen today. She was nervous, but I assured her nothing's going to happen to me. Jisoo also commanded one of her men to patch a chip on my phone so Jennie will be able to monitor the mission today.

She hugged me tight. Kissed me. She cried but I told her not to and she has to believe me that I can bring this mission into success again as what she usually does.

"This is the last mission, love. I promise." I told her as I caress her face.

"Hanbin, Jisoo, after this, will you please stop dragging my wife to your missions? Please?" Jennie is so angry now and commanding the General and the Director. Both of them looked scared and nodded.

"I told you she is the real Chief and not me. Me myself is even scared of my wife." I told them and they are perspiring.

"Lisa, i love you. See you later at home okay?" She said and kissed me.

Hanbin handed me a small silver caliber and I pinned it on my back securely pushed to my jeans. I am just in my casual clothes. This is a special mission where my service as the ex General is needed.

"I will, babe. I promise. Message me if something came up. Don't worry, I have my men watching over you here below and there above." I said as i kissed her forehead and her lips.

"We have to go. He is getting off the plane." Jisoo said and I nodded.

I looked at my wife and I smiled at her.

We left. Hanbin and I headed to the place where we bring bad people before sending them to jail. While Jisoo has to be at the quarters to monitor the cameras we set up in some parts of the road.

While I was on the car, I called Jennie and told her to answer Arthur's call and put it in speaker mode so I'll tell her what to say to Arthur via messages.
My wife agreed.

After a few minutes, she got a call from this french guy.

Arthur: Where are you?

I immediately instructed Jennie what to say. Good thing she read my messages instantly.

Jennie: McGregor's in Seoul. Why?

Arthur: I need to see you. Jennie, let me punish you.

The moment I read it, my ears became so red and hot. I really want to kill this man. If I only could.

I immediately told Jennie not to talk. We waited until this guy drops the call. We have been tracking him and by the time he passed by McGregor's, my men shot the tires of the car he's using.
They captured his driver and of course, him.

Arthur Laurent, I am excited to meet the idiot in you  today.

See you in a bit, stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
417K 14.2K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...
639K 19.5K 44
V š’‘š’Šš’š’‚š’ˆš’•š’“š’Šš’‘š’‚š’ š’Œš’ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ š’Šš’•š’ š’Šš’”š’–š’š’‚š’•, š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜ š’š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’‰š’‚š’š’‚ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...