In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

Bonus - 1

13.6K 556 22
By someoneyouknoww

The number you are calling is out of reach. Please call again lat-  *beep*

Reyansh sighed for the n-th time in the last hour.

'Again out of reach. Where in the world is she? '

They were supposed to go for a movie at 6.

Reyansh's gaze momentarily got stuck on the clock in front of him.

The small needle at 8 was now definitely infuriating him.

Throwing the phone on the bed, he went to the kitchen to have a glass of water to cool himself down.

'She herself made this plan. She freaking promised me that she'll be home early. She- '

But the known unlocking of the door broke his chain of thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Reyansh. Boss handed me work at the last momemt. I swear I tried to tell her abo---"

"Save it Arya. "

"Wh.. What? "

"Save it Arya. You don't need to justify yourself. I know. Your boss, out of thousands of employees, chose you to get the work done. I know. And I... I am habitual of this now. Unfortunately for me, I thought today was going to be an exception. "
His every word held sarcasm.

Eversince their work started, their personal time was on the verge of finishing.

"Do you think.. I was intentionally doing this? "

"It seems so. "
He shruggs turning around and walking back inside the room.

But before he could even take another step, he was stopped by her booming voice.

" Stop right there Reyansh. We aren't playing this. Why are you being an idiot Reyansh. My boss handed me the work-"

She said poking her finger at his chest.

"Well I'm a boss too. I also give work to my employees. But not that much that they have to stay for extra time and go home  2-3 hours after their working hours. Well cleary you have to complain to the HR about your boss who's very fond of giving work to you despite of having thousand other employees. "

"Oh my god Reyansh. It was important otherwise she wouldn't have asked. Divyam was there too. You can ask him too. "

"Oh yeah! How can we forget that precious Divyam. "
Jealousy surged in his veins.

"Tell me Arya, when did we actually had a normal conversation? "
He spat out.

She opened and closed her mouth. Yet nothing came out of it.

"You don't know right... And you wouldn't Because we actually didn't had any meaningful conversation in the past month. All you talk about Divyam this, Divyam that, your boss and your work. Where do ' I ' stand in that. Where do 'we' stand in that huh?!

I too have work Arya but everyday I come home in hopes to spend some time with you only to find the whole house empty. I never neglected you like you are doing to me right now. "

"So what do you want now Reyansh? Should I quit my job and be your pretty little housewife. "

"I never said that. It's you. "

Having the final words, this time he actually went inside his room.

Just as he was about to close the door, it opened with a bang.

A furious Arya came in and pushed him back to the wall.

"I don't neglect you. I've been doing extra hours just so I could finish off my work before going to that stupid trip of yours. "

" And what about that Diyvam. It's not me with whom your are spending late nights. "

" Are you accusing me of cheating. "

"I never said that. It's you. "

"Stop this 'I never said that' nonsense. You don't get to say shit about me. And grow up. Stop this childishness. You and I, we both are working people. You should know when an emergency can come. "

"So you didn't think it was important to inform me. Atleast then I wouldn't have left my work for an outing which was never happening.

And what did you say about growing up. I'll tell you how grown up I am. "

With that said, he reversed their positions, pushing her back to the wall.

His hands immediately went to shirt buttons, opening torturously slowly, skimming his knuckles and fingers over her naked skin.

"You could have said no to her Arya. "
He murmured against her lips as her shirt was finally coming off from her body.

All this while, only a whimper escaped from her mouth.

The rough hands slowly trailed up from her hands till they reached her shoulders.

Clutching her hair in one hand, while the other one cupped her face, he huskily whispered in her ears,

" Then why didn't you?"
He asked continuing his unfinished question.

"It.. It.. Was as.. Emergen-aah"
A moan escaped her mouth as his hands reached her bosoms,
Kneading and pinching them roughly.

He made sure that every single part of his body was touching hers, making her aware how badly he needed her, wanted her.

Just as her hands moved to wrap around him, he immediately pinned them behind her, making her already full chest more clear to his eyes.

"No, you won't be touching me tonight. "

The hooks of her inner were  opened, leaving the inner at her midwaist, displaying her luscious curves bare to his lust-filled eyes.

Having enough, he leaped down and took one of the protruding tip in his mouth, nipping it while tweaking the other one.

He took his sweet time devouring her gifted curves.
Biting, sucking, running his tongue over it over and over again till it had become rock hard. He did everything.

Not wanting to leave the other one away from his attention, he repeated the same sinful torture.

She wriggled, tried to come out of his hold, and push more into him but alas, he didn't budge his grip, even for a second.

Removing himself from her, he looked at her,
Eyes dazed and filled with desire, chest heaving. All which was left were some hickey and swollen lips. And then he was done.

His lips teased her neck, specifically her sweet spot, errupting thousands of tingles in body.

Having enough of his teasings, she somehow escaped one of her hands from his vice grip, pulling his face closer and smacking their lips together in a ferocious kiss.

She bit his lower lip harshly to show that she had enough of his teasings.

He again took her hands behind her  but now, she was having none ot it.

Entering into his mouth, her tongue tasted every nook and cranny of his mouth while her lower half was grinding against his hard-on.

'Time for a payback to his teasings. '

But when she was finally taking the lead he stopped and said,
"Neither will I. "

Not understanding at first, she looked at him confused but then she put together two plus two.

'You won't be touching me tonight, neither will I. '

After literally doing everything.... Okay not everything but two third of it, he said that he won't touch her.

It did slightly hurt her female ego.
But ego was something, that was not welcomed in a happy relationship.

Oh no! If he thinks he'll get away from it then he thought wrong. Absolutely wrong.

"You.. You aren't leaving me all high and dry Reyansh. "
She breathed out.

Forcefully removing his T-shirt, he was pushed off to bed.

"You'll do more than just touching me and if you think you can escape, I'll gladly kick you out of my house. Then stay outside in this cold weather half-naked. "
She warned, removing her pants and further.

A small smirk grazed his lips.
Who was he to deny his queen's wish.
All previous thoughts, anger flew right out of the window and all he wanted to do was oblige her wishes happily.

Pulling her beneath him, there wasn't a single trace it any cloth on their bodies, he submitted to his desires.
Drowning both of them in the absolute hues love, passion, pleasure and  desire.

"I'm sorry. "
She whispered against his chest.
Moving her fingers on his skin, writing her name.

"I swear it's the last time. "

"You said that yesterday too. "
He murmured while massaging her head lightly.

He wasn't angry. He was before, but now he's not. He was just dissapointed.

Dissapointed at their lack of efforts at time management.
Dissapointed for not spending enough time together.
Dissapointed for giving preference to their work rather than to each other.

"You should undoubtedly do work in your life, but not that much that it takes away your whole life"
(Wise words by yours truly. Hehe😁)

He remembered his mother saying that to his father.

"No, this time's for sure. Otherwise you can personally come to my work and give a good, much needed scolding to my boss. "

"As you say. Now sleep. You are tired. "
He kissed her forehead.

"Reyansh, you aren't angry at me right? "

"What if I am? "
He gave her teasing smile.

"Then, I am very very sorry."
She punctuated every word after giving him a kiss.

"I'm not angry okay. You should just....... Come home on time and don't work that much. It's not good for you. Don't stress yourself out. "
He gently told her while grazing her face. Rubbing her cheeks.

"I love you so so much. "
She declared, feeling somewhat emotional.

"I love you. "
He left a chaste kiss on her forehead

And then both of them slept away, shredding all the worries of today and tomorrows.

Awwiiee
Everybody needs a Reyansh in their lives 😂

Honestly I finished this chapter in just two hours.

And it was kind of requested
(she knows who she is.... I guess) so I had to write it.
Can't dissapoint my readers yk 😳.

I hope it was upto the mark. Writing these scenes is not my forte.
I can read these scenes for hours( lol, we all can😉)
But writing these are a big headache.
So you have to do with this only.

Anddddddd yes.
Suggest some Islamic/ Muslim books- Oneshots, short stories, everything is welcome.

Other book suggestions are welcomed too xo

So, that's it for now...

Hope you liked this chapter.
Consider this as an early 30K reads gift.

Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts.

Stay safe.

See you soon.

T 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 26K 37
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
824K 40.5K 68
... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ______________...
32.2K 873 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}