dysthymia | zhong chenle

By KHYUAN

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ─... More

你还记得我吗?
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열 하나
열 둘
열 셋
열 네
열 다섯
열 여섯
열 일곱
열 여덟
열 아홉
스물
스물하나
스물둘
스물셋
스물네
스물다섯
스물여섯
스물일곱
스물여덟
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십일

스물아홉

2.6K 146 42
By KHYUAN

a reincarnation of my childhood
dreams

¤━━━¤

"we're on our way" chenle gave her one signalling look, and she knew. they rushed their way to the car and threw themselves in as chenle took them drivers seat. cubes base was a distance away from her college, which made things slightly inconvenient but also allowed them time to clear their heads for a bit

car rides were the best for sleeping and just staring at nothingness

"how did you meet that kid before" chenle also nonchalantly, in which she resisted a chuckle "how else, college"

"well i know that much" chenle stepped on the pedal, jolting them towards as it switched to a green light

"chill he has a girlfriend" she patted chenle on the shoulder, where he snarled at her. in the next couple moments, they pulled up at cubes base where chenle slid out with hyejin following. what they did not expect was for a bullet to be wheezing their direction the moment they even stepped foot off the vehicle.

fast reflexes saved them but when their eyes attached to the busy horizon, they couldn't be in a worse position. guns were pointed at them left right and centre, and men with armour and weapons circled them, taunting them. chenle's hand weaved it's way to hyejin's wrist, clutching it as a form of reassurance. they've both been through instances like this, but every time it was so...exhilarating.

"don't move" chenle whispered through his teeth, in which she retorted back "yeah thanks for the advice, extremely helpful". she was one for sarcasm.

the quarrel of armed men then split into two sides, creating this path for a male that walked through the middle, a familiar grin across his face.

of course, the one and only, wu inho

"you thought you could outplay me, finding clues and whatnot and digging up my childish past. oh how power could change someone" he tugged, and acted very much like every movies antagonist right now.

"you're not the only one who knows your past and the things you've done" chenle forced out, keeping his eyes open for any one who even took one step out of the line. neither of them were stupid, so they didn't really listen to inhos constant talk and went straight for finding any way out of this

"what, does jisung know everything about me? do you? is my past really just that interesting?" there was something off with inho. he seemed hurt behind those words, and you could sense his hunger for revenge yet his soul leeched of pain "the last thing that damned jerk told me was that she was dead. and don't pretend you weren't there. you killed her, you're the one who belongs in jail"

hyejin chewed on her lips; this wasn't true, none of this was true. though she didn't know the full story, but she trusted chenle enough to think everything he had told her was the truth.

"chenle" hyejin glanced at the car, analysing it for a second until her eyes locked onto a sticker that was stuck right outside the window pane, the words written in tiny letters.

the boy got the hint, and through instinct, he knew she had an idea. she always did. her hands made its way to his pockets, sliding out the keys as she sucked in a circle of breath

"safety first" he reminded her as if he was some kindergarten teacher. how ironic for someone who was part of a mafia gang to say that exact phrase

"bullshit" she looked directly at inho, and saw the flames that burned to kill.

"you know nothing" chenle sensed that whatever her plan was, she was ready.

"run" in the following second, the car clicked open and both reacted fast as they swung the door open, throwing themselves in as bullets bounced off in every direction. hyejin yanked the door closed and threw chenle to the passengers seat, before slamming her foot on the pedal and basically running over a whole colosseum of people

"you really are something" chenle clutched on to the seat, watching as bullets bounced around, catapulting off their window to bounce back at them.

"windows bulletproof, i checked" she drove around, rushing straight at inho. she wanted to kill him, she really did, but they've both learnt that revenge comes in forms.

"drag him on" she commanded, watching as chenle swung the door opened and grabbed the shocked figure by the collar, throwing him onto a moving car. unfortunately, inho did possess a gun. so while in a fully functioning car, chenle and inho held each other at gun point, breaths overlaying the screeching of tires.

"give up inho, you're outnumbered" the car halted and she kicked the door open. not even giving another shit about the gun in inhos hands, she grabbed the back of his shirt and let gravity do its work. inho tumbled to the ground, face smeared with dirt.

"where's nct" chenle pried. they must have somehow gotten their hands on ten, judging by the fact that that whole warning sent out from ten was a ruse only to lure them in.

"they're-"

and out come jisung and ten from the dusty building beside them, faces etched with exhaustion as they stared at the scene in front of them. jisung had come to get ten after chenle sent him a code red while hyejin was violently driving the car. he should've called someone from the combat team, but sitting on a flying car with bullets raining from every corner wasnt ideal to scroll through the contacts. he just hoped he contacted the rest.

inho and jisung made eye contact, and the tension rose tenfold. jisung's eyes grazed over the necklace around inhos neck, the same one jisung had worn all those years: a bronze bullet from years ago.

"so you do have it..." jisungs voice trailed off, weak and defeated. inho didn't flinch, and gave jisung a look of disgust

"i deserve an explanation later" hyejin nudged chenle, where she only got a grunt in rejection back.

inho placed his hands on the floor, brushing himself up "you can kill me" he looked at chenle "but jisung might reject"

the youngest boy's eyes widened, lips parting "no way you..."

"what day is it tomorrow, jisung?" inho asked, gaining his confidence back

"it's..." something struck him "where is she inho, where is she!?"

jisung advanced at the male on the floor as chenle lowered the gun, feeling a pang of nostalgia hit his chest. jisung grasped inhos collar, his eyes glassy as he gripped the material of his shirt "where is she!? what did you do to her?!"

"nothing" inho ripped jisungs hands off him, sliding the atmosphere with tension

"tell me where the fuck she is!" he hollowed, chenle taking a step forward to hold jisung back. hyejin was an outsider, and she felt a slight mistrust between her and the people she had considered were close to her. it was ridiculous, she wasn't meant to think this way, but chenle and jisung know everything and chenle being her boyfriend didn't make it any better. it felt like they had started off new into something that wasn't better than the old

it was stupid, it wasn't her business anyways

but this case they've been working on, was considered her business now

then again, hyejin had kept something things away from chenle too. in fact, winwin knew more about her than chenle did.

"if she's even touched, i won't hesitate to slice off your head like i should've so many times before." jisung sneered "it's time you stop threatening me with her"

"i deserve an oscar, don't i?" inho didnt back down, his infamous smile so menacingly painted on his face.

"you never liked her" jisung was ready to punch him "she never meant anything to you"

"we have to go jisung, before starship calls backup" ten made his presence known, and nudged jisung from the side. jisung was too caught up in his own bubble of fury to care.

"i'm the only one who remembered her mother's death day tomorrow, i'm the only one who kept her alive, i'm the only one who gave her food and gave her shelf and you have the audacity to say she meant nothing to me?" his volume raised, weighing the tension down even further.

"what the fuck did you do with her!?" jisungs voice silenced the eagles, and the rustling of the leaves. it was the loudest anyone had heard jisung yell, and for a quiet boy, it was something that wasn't entirely good.

"if i can't have her, no one can"

¤━━━¤

sooo incorporating a bit more of deaths wish in here cos i think some of u r curious as to know what happened to aeri

this is unedited so yeah expect loads of mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 22
Book 4 in the Alpha series "Are you still not going to tell me why you won't go home? You always stay here till you are sure that your parents slept...
3.5K 153 22
Book 5 in the Alpha series "Are you going to hurt me too?" "No!... Well of course i will kill you, sweet heart. Just maybe after i get to know what i...
19.5K 929 36
[guardianangel!au] having him by my side was simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. It was like seeing my reflection move on i...
12.7K 522 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...