jungkook one-shot ff

Oleh mary_ummmmm

OK so I am again here but this time with the new one so this story will be of jungkook one-shot request are... Lebih Banyak

hello/request page
when he speaks Hindi (for Indian army)

making my cold boss jealous

141 8 0
Oleh mary_ummmmm

Yn pov
I was sleeping peacefully not untill this bitch also known as alarm interrupted my beauty sleep
Omg this is no annoying sometimes I just wanna bury myself with a vempire inside a grave and sleep peacefully.
I slapped the alarm on its button so taht it can stop .
I huffed and set down on my bed still with my eyes closed and well I am not fully awake .
'Hwww ' I said well not Sayed but yawned out putting my palm on my mouth
I looked at the alarm and it read 7:07 well I am early .
So it means today I have time to do my plan
Yn: so author nim can you plz introduce me to all the readers I am going to bathroom to do my business.

Author pov

So hey guys I am here to introduce this potato to you all

Name: wang y/n
Age: 23
Weight: y/w (your weight)
Work: so this potato is a p.a. of the youngest CEO of the whole world and the owner of  SARTE COMPANY (I know all writes Jeon company ,Jeon industry, Jeon corporation etc so I just thought not to give it makes like that )
About you: yn is a very sweet girl not until it comes on sleep or food , she is a way to innocent to know the meaning of punishment, daddy, babygirl etc, she loves her boss yup she has a crush on him .....who is he? The JEON JUNGKOOK

Back into the story

Y/n pov
I was done with her bathing brushing and everything so she went to her closet to grab a perfect attire for today.
Want to know what I am gonna do?
I am gonna MAKE MY COLD BOSS JEALOUS
well I like him and I think he also have symptoms of liking me (lol) so I just wanna see and want him go confess

My dress

My makeup

My heels

My hairstyle

Isn't it sexy hmm?

I went to my kitchen and eat some salad with apple cider vinegar.

Author pov
So sorry for interrupting but I wanna share a recipe with you all if you wanna lose weight .
1 cup warm water
1tp lemon
2tp apple cider vinegar
Mix it well and drink it every morning empty stomach for 1 Month and see the changes.

Back to story

After eating I went to my car and drove off for work .

Here I am gazing the company from far

Yep that's it. I sigh
I went to the entrance of the building

And sighed again and went inside .

The receptionist looked up at me and she was pretty much amazed at me because I never wear these type of clothes nor do heavy makeup. So yeah you understand.

Receptionist : y-y/n is that you
I looked at her and smiled and nodded
Y/n: you Lisa that's me
Lisa: you look so pretty
Y/n : thank you and you also look good
Lisa: you never we---
She cut if by herself and smirked I think she got to know why I was dressed like this..... I raised an eyebrow. She was looking behind me so I decided to look behind. And

And there he was my man.... Well not yet. *blushes*. omg it makes blushes only on the thought of that.

He was on the gate of the company. Perfecting his coat.

He started walking inside nodding his head to everyone's greetings like the cold boss he is.

Suddenly our eyes met and he halt on his steps and eyes me up and down with lips parted away and his eyes widened a little.

It was getting awkward do I bowed to him and said
Y/n : g-good morning Mr. Jeon... I will be going to my office now.
I said and was about to go inside the elevator when he also with his giant steps walked fast to reach with me.

Jungkook pov

I came to my office and everyone started greeting me I nodded because that is only what I do.
I was looking everywhere and suddenly my eyes stopped in a particular person who seemed to be familiar.
I looked closely....... Y-y/n
My lips parted and my eyes widened a little because the dress was exposing very much if her skin. But she looked......Beautiful.

She was also looking at me but suddenly the silence was broken by her

Y/n : g-good morning Mr. Jeon... I will be going to my office now.
She said and started to move to the elevator.
I saw how the employees were eyeing her up and down an some where licking their lips.
What the actual fuck is this?
I am jealous, yes I am I freaking love her.
I also took big steps to the elevator before she could reach in and put the password.
Well actually it's my and my p.a.'s personal elevator.

We reached for it and I gestured y/n to go first she walked in and stood at the end of elevator.

I also went inside and started undoing my three shirt buttons from up . Is it that I just wanna expose my skin to her or it's being hot in here because of her.?

A/n's pov

Y/n was looking down all the time because she was nervous,not because how she was dressed up but because of that they were in the elevator at the same time for the first time.

Jungkook: damn it.
He said and in split if second y/n was pinned on the wall within the elevator.
Y/n eyes widened and she was in a total shock.
Jungkook : hmm.... What are you wearing?
Y/n came back to senses and understood the situation and spoke in a confident voice
Y/n : what am I wearing?....clothes I think because that's what my mother told me these are called.
Jungkook sighed in frustration and said
Jungkook: why are you wearing these clothes *cold tone*
Y/n raised an eyebrow
Y/n : because I liked it.....Jackson really have a good taste in girls clothing.
You obviously lied but on the other hand Jungkook froze on his spot getting to know that the employees in his office are gifting these type of clothes to his soon to be girlfriend a.k.a his soon to be wife.
Jungkook : you won't wear them again and...
He loosened his tie
Jungkook : you have a free day today go back home and change your clothes.
Y/n : woh woh woh chill Mr. Jeon it's not a big deal.
Jungkook : it is
Suddenly the elevator stopped
And jungkook smirked and pulled back but he pulled y/n's hair clip also which made her hair look like this

This was more breathtaking for jungkook.
While y/n was just shocked the hair which probably took lifetime to complete were ruined by her crush aka her boss in just a sec.
Jungkook slipped the clip in his pocket.
The elevator door opened
Jungkook smirked again before running his thumb on her lips with made the lipstick Stain on his thumb.
First,  he rubbed his thumb on his cheeks just a big far from his lips and then on her neck.  And he moved out of the elevator to his office smirking all the way.
The employees there where shocked to see their boss like that. His shirt buttons opened and lipstick stain near his lips .
But were more shocked after seeing you coming out with your hair ruined and something on her neck of pinkish color.

The situation was not the true one it was just made by jungkook of an hint that y/n is his and only his.

Everyone was eyeing her with wide eyes because she didn't knew what they are seeing.

Y/n went to her office and made a messy bun for the mean time.

She looked at the mirror suddenly and she say something on her neck and she rubbed it oh it was lipstick but while rubbing it the realization hit her hard that the people might be thinking it was a hickey her eyes widened in shock.

"What the heck " she thought.

Y/n: OK that's it I wanna make my plan work in every way.

She picked her phone called someone

Y/n : come to my office
??: why?
Y/n: come oppa
??: OK coming

She hung up and leaned back on her chair thinking what just happened.

She was happy that there was a little chance of her to be with him.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Y/n : come in
The door opened revealing the person she was waiting for... Her brother.
Y/n : Jackson oppa come I wanna tell you something
Jackson : what is it Lil sister
Y/n : well you know..... Hmm..
She said fiddling with her fingers shyly
Jackson smirked her sister being all fluttered.
Jackson : about jungkook
She looked up and smiled.
Y/n : y-yeah
Jackson : so what is it
Y/n told her brother everything. Well Jackson is y/n brother. They didn't exposed themselves for some reason.
Jackson : you wanna make jungkook jealous?
Y/n nodded shyly.
Jackson : oh is someone blushing?
Y/n : yah oppa
Jackson : OK then in break time
Y/n : Okie oppa come here~
She gave him a peck on cheeks
Jackson : OK bye
He said and winked at his sister and went out.
Jackson went out of her office and saw jungkook also coming out of his office as his office door was opposite .

Jackson : good morning Mr. Jeon .
He said and bowed and went away ...but jungkook was just frozen on his spot seeing a lipstick Stan on Jackson's cheek in a kiss shape

Jungkook : darn it.
He said and stomped in y/n 's office.

Jungkook pov
After coming out of the elevator I smirked seeing everyone eyeing me with wide eyes.
I went inside my office and and made a straight face.
I sat on my chair and took out y/n's pin and started playing with it.
Jungkook : y/n what are you doing to me huh?  Will will soon be mine wait.

I said and smiled a Little

I started doing my work but y/n's thought always intrrupted me.

Jungkook: hell I wanna see her.
I said and went out of my office but... I saw Jackson coming out of her office but what shocked me more was that their was a kiss in his cheek 's visible.
He greeted me and went away but I was still on my steps.

Jungkook: darn it.

I said and went inside y/n 's office. And I saw her doing her work.

A/n's pov

Y/n looked up and saw a mad bunny.
Jk: why was Jackson here?
Y/n : oh.... He..... He wanted s-something.
Jk: what?....... A kiss Huh?
Y/n eyes widened and she stood up
Y/n : what are you saying he is my b--
He cutted herself after realizing what she was speaking.
Jk: why did you stopped say he is your brother.
Y/n : but he is not
Jk: what do y---wait a sec..... Don't tell me he is your boyfriend.
Y/n didn't said anything but mentally smirked. And looked down.
Suddenly jungkook's aura changed.

Jk: bring me coffee
Y/n : y-yes Mr. Jeon
She said and went out of the office to the cafeteria.

Jk: what the fuvk really......
He said and sighed in frustration
And went inside his office.

Time skip

Now it was the break time and y/n was with Jackson.
Y/n : he is ignoring me.
Jackson : you would have thought before planning this.
He said and placed his hand on y/n 's thigh which he do usually and started rubbing it.

On the other hand jungkook was look at both of them from far sipping his coffee .
When Jackson placed his hand on
y/n's thighs his eyes started to boil from anger.
He started going to cafeteria to get another coffee and the counter was close to y/n and Jackson seat so he could listen to them.

He too set down and started drinking his coffee back facing them. When he heard

Jackson : no what will you do
Y/n : I don't know but he isn't talking to me

Jungkook in his mind*is she talking about me* he took another sip

Jackson: it's OK baby sis

Jungkook chocked in his coffee and started coughing.

Everyone's attention went to him and y/n and Jackson were in a total shock.

Y/n went and gave jungkook some water

Jungkook drank the water and said breathlessly

Jungkook: i-in my o-office.
He said an went from there.

Y/n looked at Jackson.

Jackson smile mischievously and did a thumbs up.

Y/n sighed and went to jungkook's office and saw him standing on the window leaning on it.

Jungkook: come here
He said still back facing her. She started walking to him.
Y/n : yes Mr. J------ w-what w-what??
She said when she was pinned on the window .
Jungkook : who is Jackson to you?
Y/n : h-he is my brother.
Jungkook smirked
Y/n: why did you as---hmff
She was cut of  by jungkook slamming his lips on to her and kissing her passionately. Y/n was shocked and didn't kissed him back. Jungkook pulled back.

Jungkook: because you are only mine.

Y/n was shocked.

Jungkook: why don't you like me?

Y/n still didn't said anything. Jungkook sighed and said

Jungkook: I am so----

He was cut off when Y/n grabbed his collar and pulled him on her level and softly kissed him. Jungkook didn't waste any time and started to kiss her back. He held her in place by holding her waist. But soon travelled his hands on her thighs and he slightly tapped them to give her a sign to jump and did a little hop and crossed her legs around jungkook's tiny waist. Jungkook not caring about anything on the table he pushed all the things from the table an made y/n sit there without breaking the kiss. After a few minutes they pulled away still eyes closed and panted heavily.
They opened their eyes and stared at each other and smiled.

Jungkook: so...... Are we a thing?
He asked shyly. Which made y/n chuckle.
Y/n : yes.
She said and placed a peck on his nose which made his bunny smile to appear.
Jungkook: so you were trying to make me jealous huh?
Y/n : yup
Jungkook: and well I will say you succeeded.
Y/n : oh really.
Jungkook : hmm

Jungkook without wasting another moment connected their lips and again but this time it was a Kiss full of love .

???: yeah let me see
???: stop pushing everyone will see OK

Jungkook and y/n pulled away and giggled.

And that's how their love story began 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

90.7K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
274K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...