In another world as a saber a...

By frost-eden

(RWBY is own rooster teeth and fate series is own type moon any picture video is own respective owner or is a... More

Shiny new day....not
yay.....learning
Writer block and story idea

WHERE AM I

1K 13 3
By frost-eden

(??? PoV)
How the fuck did I get here I was just walking home and then blam I'm in a forest that has a broken moon in the sky.

A flash of light appears and then a weird looking device drop in front of me I pick it up as it rings with the name multiverse god

Fuck it Might as well answer it since today been hectic before I do I look at the water reflection as see my appearance has changed to a male version of saber alter from the fate series with one sliver and one gold eye instead.

???:hello
(MG=multiverse god)
MG: hello you may been wondering how you got their.
???: that one of my question yes as well why did I change my bloody appearance to a A male version of saber alter from fate series and have one sliver eye.
MG: to put it to simple terms you technically die in your original world and I had just took you at the second before death and put in a world refer to as the RWBYverse and the currency is lien which their is some in your left pocket also you reason you look like that is the power/abilities randomisers broke and I had to give you the power instead you are a humanoid with the ultimate blade works as well as two so which thank to the P.A.R(power/abilities randomisers) fuse two other sword together so yeah.

???:from the show ok let me get this straight I die got sent to a show called RWBY and now look like a Male saber later or salter with unlimited blades works and have two sword I guess is one is the Excalibur but what the other.

MG: clarent is the other sword and I have you something extra as gift for this problem if you look to your left and also you can also go to that spectre form in the series.

???: ok (look left) HOLY SHIT is that saber bike.

MG: it work only to you and since you are technically dead you might as well change your name to match your looks and skill.
(End call)
???:ok since that happened and it technically new me I will call my self Arthur Alter Pendragon since I'm practically King Arthur but being called alter with help keep my name hidden for a while (see something stick out his jacket pocket) huh what this (pull it out to examine) it the mask salter has when she was in her armour might as well have that to cover my eyes so now will now about my sliver eye.
(Put the mask on pull the hood up)

(Imagine it with casual clothes in the other picture above and the hood is up)
Check other pockets to see 200 lien

Get on the bike and exit the forest.
Alter:now where the nearest city (pull out device and find the nearest city based on surroundings) the nearest place is vale which is northwest of here (putt device away) ok lets ride.
(3rd PoV)
As here leave a crow fly from another direction and as it goes pass a tree a person come walking to look for something.

???: their nothing here(grab flask and take a drink form it) better tell ozpin that whatever caused the big surge of magic isn't here anymore.

As he turn back in to a crow a fly away not noticing a strange creature watch from a distance that saw mostly everything when alter was here and that creature was link to a being that control theses creature.

???: interesting that boy has high magic if we can get him on my side it can bring a unbalanced force to ozpin and his group we must get that boy at all costs.

(Alter PoV)
I sneezed while riding towards vale Someone talking about me but I don't know anyone apart that multiverse god.

As I got to vale the first thing I see is a little girl kick a grow ass man out of the window.

???: this day keep getting weirder and weirder.

In front of me is a fight and as much as interested to see how the girl fight their a code with knights even if I'm technically a knight I'm must help her I start drive and I stretch my right arm out a sword appear.

(If you can guess what other sword from another anime series it combines with you get a point)

As the blower hat guy point his cane at her which slightly become a gun.

Cane guy: end of the line red(shoot at red). I slide across the road as I cut the bullet in half while give the cane guy Menacing glare at him which could tell he shit himself from i point my sword at him.

Alter: you shot at the girl here if I didn't stop it you would be a killer and I kill those who kill or steal from the innocent (turn to red) are you alright their I would be a problem if you got shot.

Red look at me with a smile and star in her eyes.
Red: yeah thank also your sword look cool can in transform in to a gun(and start to mumble).

Alter: no it just a sword but we should focus on stop the can guy who just climb up the ladder to the roof come on my bike won't do.

I park my bike and start to go up the ladder after red going head and as I climb up everything was over and now someone else is here as the flying vehicle fly away.

As they both look at me I want to run but knowing how this may turn out I just have one thing to say.

Alter: let me get my bike and we can go to the police station because I park it and don't want someone to steal it.
(Time skip)
Now I'm in the interrogation room with red and the lady from the roof who was a huntress apparently and I still have my mask on when they try to take it I gave them the death stare.

Huntress: do you have any idea what you were doing was dangerous.
Red replied back
Red: they started it
The huntress look at me I replied
Alter: I got nothing.
The huntress slam her hand in the desk make the red jump from her seat while alter gave a blank stare
Huntress: with this you would be send home with pat on the back (red smile at that) and slap on the wrist (red then frowned) but someone here to see you.
A man with grey hair and a coffee mug walk in sit down and look at red and replies
Coffee man: ruby rose you have slivers eyes
Red also know ruby look at coffee man with a confused look while frost was seating their before responding
Coffee man hold a tablet show the fight.
Coffee man: I just want to know who taught ruby here the most dangerous weapon while I'm curious about your ability I never seen anything like it interest me.
Ruby: I learn that signal academy.
Coffee man place a plate full cookies ruby then took one the all the cookies while frost look at here before thinking

Coffee man: oh really because only one person use that a dusty crow
Ruby mumbled something before finishing her food the replies
Ruby: that my uncle Qrow he taught me how to use it and I was like ( making karate noise)
Coffee man: ok and why is their a little girl like you doing with a weapon like that.
Ruby goes about how she want to be huntress all after coffee man lean back and ask.
Coffee man: do you know who I am
Ruby: you Professor Ozpin of beacon academy

They both look at and the Ozpin response.
Ozpin: how would both you like to join my school
Ruby: more than anything
Ozpin look at the huntress and back ruby.

Ozpin: ok you should get home miss rose so you can start you first day at beacon.

Ruby jumped for joy as see leave the station now both ozpin and the huntress look at me.

Ozpin: now who are you since I have no records of your information.

Ok I need to think on the spot.
Alter: you can call me alter the reason you don't have any information on their is because I come from village that isolated them form other kingdom so it the main reason I'm particularly off the records.

Ozpin look the huntress and then back at me.
Ozpin: do you mind taking of the mask.

Alter: it stay on and that final.
He nods
Ozpin: would you like to join beacon.

Ok if I go I can technically learn how to fight and also gain some knowledge on this world and what to look for to keep safe and I technically get a place to sleep.

Alter: sure I'll join but the mask and jacket stay with me even in uniform.

Ozpin: that can be accepted but question is alter really your name or just alias.

Alter: it not my name and I only give my name to those who earn my respect.
I get to leave as I get to the door.

Ozpin: the bullhead leave tomorrow at 2:00pn here the location so be ready.

I nod my head as I get on my bike and ride somewhere I noticed a book shop.
Alter: huh it my lucky day I might take my mask of when in their not to draw attention.

I take my mask off when entering the shop.

???: hello welcome to my shop my name is tukson how can I help you today.

Alter: I'm just here to see if you allow me to read some book here i need learn a few thing since I'm come from a isolated village.

Tukson: sure if I can help someone to understand then I'm glad to help.
I nod as I start to gather book on certain aspects of this world I also noticed a book called "legend of the two gods" I grab that because it could be real since I talked to a god like entity i start to read any information I can gather like the history of the kingdom and dust and grim and thank to unlimited blade work I can sort gather information quicker but still need to read.
(Time skip)
After read all the information except for the two gods I put everything back I see a girl with a black bow struggle to reach for a book.
Alter: hey let me help (grab book and hand it to her) here.
Bow girl: thank you I noticed your were reading a lot of book their was there a reason.
Alter: yeah it was just gaining some knowledge about kingdom and dust since I came from a isolated village my name is alter by way and your would be.

Bow girl: blake belladona and that why you have gather a lot books with information about the different kingdom and dust are planning on being a hunter.
Alter: yeah I'm going to beacon tomorrow so I thought read on other kingdom so I know what to expect but also to find a book to read on the journey (Show book he got) planning on buying this are also going to be a huntress.
She nods
Alter: well I hope we meet again have a nice night.

I pay for the book and get on my bike with my mask on as I ride to a area to sleep for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 362 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
17.1K 1.4K 39
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
253K 3.6K 93
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
10.1K 549 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...