Fixing Sakura - Naruto Reborn

By energized-potato

Alana was a teenage gymnast, a pretty decent one too. Well she ate concrete after flying of the double bars... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

9.8K 571 249
By energized-potato

Alana pov

I woke up with dog slobber on my face, it was awesome. 'First my hair and now my face, how else will you make me suffer this week?' Prepare for loss of limb, the chunin exams are just around the corner! I patted Pakkun as I lazed on the couch. Eventually, well I didn't here his footsteps, but Kakashi tossed a bundle of clothes at me. I looked at him, unamused. He 'smiled'. "Go shower and change into those, I too was once small and they should fit you." I looked at the navy blue fabric, not really my color but it should work. 'How are our boobs gonna fit?' What boobs?

I quickly scrubbed down without complaint. 'Men's shampoo, I can't even look at you!' I shrugged and began lathering it into my hair. I stepped out of the shower, not bothering to find a hair dryer and just grabbed a towel, ruffling my hair until dry. I took a good look at the clothes Kakashi had given me, dear god. 'I know they're so outdated.' No! I mean this is what Kakashi wore when he was on team Minato! And I have the absolute honor of being able to wear. With glee, I slipped my mask back on and the clothes along with it. I did a little spin in the mirror, feeling ridiculous as I did so. Finally, I strapped on my arm weights, upping the weight as I did so. 'How much do those weigh now anyway?' Dunno, and honestly I don't want to know.

The smell of omelettes wafted towards me as I entered the kitchen. There was Kakashi flipping an egg pancake, and below him were eight dogs currently stuffing their faces with dog kibble. As I walked in, they turned away from the food, aside from Pakkun who I had already been acquainted with. 'The big one's gonna eat us, we're doomed.' I had a staring contest with seven borks before Shiba decided to say something. I saw a row of canines as he grinned. "Boss! Finally! We've been waiting forever! Another Hatake, you sure took your time finding a pup." Kakashi slid a hand down his face. "Sakura isn't my kid, she's my student." Akino tilted his head. "Then why's she look like you when you were 12?" Kakashi sighed. "Well, her parents aren't the bes-" Guruko howled. "Custody here we come! Prepare for fatherhood boss!" By now I was in stitches on the ground. 'Hold on, I want in on this! That chicken was great, I'm on board.'

Kakashi eventually managed to calm the ninken, not before they huddled around me and asked questions on what my specialization would be. I tapped my chin. "My chakra control is more than decent so I wanted to look into genjutsu or even the offensive uses of medical ninjutsu. I know a couple elemental jutsu, but they're pretty draining and not something I would use with my current reserves." Kakashi ruffled my hair. "I have a couple books on genjutsu that you can't find in the library, they're yours if you want them. Also, which elementals do you know? I've only seen you use the fireball." I patted Pakkun on the head before responding. "I can use gale surge, fireball, the flash fan, and smoke dome. Wind was definitely easier to learn though. I've tried water, though not much happened." Kakashi blinked. "Wind is the rarest out of the five elements, fire as the secondary will make for some strong combos once your reserves are larger. Do you meditate?" I nodded.

Kakashi turned back to the kitchen and grabbed me my omelette. He stabbed a fork into his own, downing it in light speed. I smirked as I had seen his face on the internet. "Sensei, you wear a mask to cover one measly beauty mark?" Kakashi stared at me. I waited for a couple seconds before Kakashi removed his mask entirely. 'Dear god he is one gorgeous bastard.' I shrugged and did the same. Pakkun took a break from his kibble. "Boss, all you would have to do is say she gets her hair and eyes from her mother. She's got the looks down and everything, we could make this work." Kakashi chuckled, I felt Inner's nosebleed. Watch the fluids in there. 'It won't stop, he's too attractive.' Your paying for any brain damage. Kakashi grabbed my empty plate and placed it into the sink. "Go ahead and put your shoes on, we're sufficiently late for practice." I smiled and complied.

...

D-ranks are hell, I know it, we all know it. I took one look at the buckets of paint for the fence and turned to Naruto. I smirked. "Shadow clones?" Naruto grinned. "How many?" I rubbed my chin. "Let's go with 15." Naruto brought his hands together in the proper signs. Poof, shadow clones. Sasuke poked one and nodded. 'This team is so chaotic.' That's not necessarily a bad thing, at least we get along better than the OG team 7. We all stood back as the clones painted the fence, they were scarily efficient. Must be the Uzumaki genes. 'What do you mean?' They were a sealing clan, they had to be pretty good at painting. Not to mention, Naruto does have a talent for vandalism.

We continued to use the clone strategy for the rest of the D-ranks, we were done by noon. Kakashi patted us on the heads, aside from Sasuke who ducked. "Go take a lunch break, we'll meet up for group training at 1." I looked to Naruto. "Ramen?" He grinned. "As long as it's Ichirakus!" I grabbed Sasuke by the back of his collar. "C'mon Uchiha, we'll get you a tomato or something." Sasuke grumbled but eventually began walking with us. 'He's only here because of Naruto.' I'm pretty sure it was the tomatoes.

As we walked, I spied a rather familiar box decorated with fake rocks. 'The hell is that?' I sighed and went to take it off the three smalls. The children whined in protest as I turned over the box and removed the packets of gunpowder. Konohamaru turned to Naruto. "Ah man! We were trying to surprise you boss!" Naruto squinted at them. "...What are you wearing on your heads?" Konohamaru grinned and adjusted his goggles. "You used to wear them back at the academy remember? We're copying you!" I tsked. "Naruto what have you been teaching them, next time you just throw the gunpowder at Naruto, also remember to attack from behind." Udon raised his hand. "So you're not mad that we used explosives?" I shrugged. "Sure, just try not to burn yourselves." Konohamaru ran up to Naruto and kicked him in the shins. Naruto gritted his teeth. "Ow! What was that for?" Konohamaru crossed his arms. "You said you were gonna play ninja with us! What are you too chicken?" And that was enough to have Naruto chasing after three children. I have a feeling this won't end well. 'I wonder why.' I looked around, huh. Sasuke must have gotten bored and left. With no other option, I ran after Naruto.

I took one look at the scene before me, and sighed. The sand siblings. Kankuro held Konohamaru by the collar while Temari watched. Before they could notice me, I downed the amount in my weights. I took a deep breath before running as fast as I could. To others, it looked like I had appeared behind Kankuro. I tapped him on the shoulder. "You know, that kid's the Hokage's grandson. The sand and leaf are on decent terms but... let's just say hurting him would be a mistake." Kankuro dropped the child and spun around to look at me, but I had already run around him. He spun back around, and there I was. I did a closed eye smile. Kankuro glared. "Who the hell are you?" I shrugged nonchalantly. "Depends, who's your friend in the tree?" Kankuro gulped and looked up. Sure enough, Gaara stood upside down on one of the branches.

In a flash, Gaara was standing on the ground beside his siblings. I peered behind me and into the trees. "Sasuke, get down here." The emo flipped down and stared at the newcomers. Naruto decided to talk. "Why are you guys here anyway?" I poked his arm. "Chunin exams." Naruto rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, that makes more sense." To avoid social embarrassment, I may or may not have educated Naruto in this exact subject. 'A wise decision, I think the red haired one wants to kill us.' A likely concept. Gaara walked towards me, I forced myself not to look scared. He gave an expressionless look. "Who are you?" Sasuke immediately shoved me behind him. "None of you-" I elbowed him in the ribs. "Excuse me, I have a name." I turned back to Gaara. "Sorry about that, my name is Sakura Haruno of the leaf. Who are you?" Gaara stared at me for a few seconds before responding. "I am Gaara of the sand, I apologize for the actions of my teammates. Goodbye." I nodded in acceptance. Naruto jumped around in protest. "Hey! don't you want to know  my name?" Gaara stared at him. "No." And with that, the sand siblings were gone.

Sasuke turned to me. "Why did you do that?" I stared at him. "You mean, when I told Gaara my name? That's called being polite." Sasuke tsked and looked away. I shrugged. Moegi pulled on my pant leg. "Your so cool! How did you move behind that guy so fast?" I smiled and patted her on the head. "Training, lots of training." Konohamaru looked to Naruto. "Boss! Your teammates are awesome! You need to step up your game!" Naruto groaned. "I'm cool too ya know! Sakura's just freakishly strong and Sasuke trains instead of sleeping." I poked him in the stomach. "You have the chakra reserves of a tank, build up some chakra control and your set for life. Or hell, let me drag you into the summoning realm, with that much chakra you could summon a toad the size of a mountain." Naruto snapped his fingers. "Oh! I remember, you summoned that lion right?" Sasuke's interest had peaked. "Who did you get the summoning scroll from?" I grinned. "I didn't, I just entered the summoning realm through some sealing." I pondered an idea for a second. 'You wouldn't.' I would. I turned to both Naruto and Sasuke. "Say, if I can get a summon with my reserves, then you two should be able to get your own no problem!" A smirk reached Sasuke's face. "Well, that sounds a hell of a lot more interesting than ramen." Naruto ignored Sasuke's ramen comment. "Let's do it! I bet mine will be stronger than Sasuke's" Sasuke looked ready to protest so I removed my gloves and swiped my finger along a kunai.

I dabbed the blood onto the summoning tattoo. Milo appeared in a puff of smoke. He looked around for enemies but found none. Milo gave me a dry look. "Why am I here?" I grinned under my mask. "I need you to take the three of us to the summoning realm." Konohamaru bounced around. "Wait! We wanna come too!" I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Tell you what, if you can survive the academy I would be willing to take you." That seemed to pacify the children as they looked at Milo in awe. Milo sighed at the attention and look between me and my teammates. "Well, are you ready to go?" Naruto raised his hand, I nodded at him. "What about lunch?" I patted him on the back. "Don't worry, I packed sandwiches." I placed a hand on Milo's back, signaling Sasuke and Naruto to do the same. 'We're gonna die.' With a final nod towards Milo, we were off.

The familiar feeling of my body being sucked into a vortex filled my senses. I couldn't see Naruto or Sasuke, but I could hear Naruto's screams. 'Worry not Naruto, Sasuke will protect you!' I gripped onto Milo's fur, praying that neither one of teammates decided to let go. The ten seconds of dimension travel were enough to make someone throw up, so I was relieved when I hit the grass. I took a moment to catch my breath before looking around. To my left, Sasuke sat dazed. To my right, Naruto laid on the ground. 'I'm surprised neither of them lost their lunches.' We didn't have lunch. 'Ok so breakfast.' I stood up, dusting off my pants. Sasuke and Naruto did the same. I observed our surroundings, okay so we landed in the forest. I turned to Milo. "You know where we are right?" Milo nodded. I shrugged in response. Sasuke looked at me. "What now." I rubbed my chin. "Lets head to the jungle first, don't worry about taking to long, time passes differently here." Sasuke nodded. Naruto held his hands behind his head. "Why the jungle." I smiled. "I have a good idea what your summon is gonna be, Sasuke not so much, so we'll just head to yours first." Naruto started bouncing. "What do think mine will be?" I smirked. "The surprise is part of the fun blondie."

We trekked into the wetter part of the forest, following Milo. 'So, are we actually giving Naruto the toad contract?' Well we're not giving it to him, the toads will recognize him as kin of Minato so he'll have a good chance with them. If that doesn't work, we'll try the foxes. 'What's Sasuke gonna do?' Anything that isn't a crow or snake. 'How about a duck?' As hilarious as that would be, Sasuke would probably rather die. I began to notice an uphill slop in our journey, which is good because we're trying to get to 'Mount' Myoboku. 'I'm guessing that's the home of the toads?' Bingo. I smiled as a small toad hopped onto a leaf, we must be getting closer. Milo carefully stepped over a slightly larger toad, we did the same. The toad took one look at Naruto and hopped towards the slowly building mountain. 'Do they recognize him.' Probably.

As we walked, the toads grew larger and larger. They were whispering quietly so we couldn't here them. Eventually, one toad that was around the size of a crate spoke directly to us. "Continue on young ones. Gamabunta will speak to you." I grinned at Naruto's bewildered expression. Sasuke, who had been around many a cat summon in his childhood nodded in response. Finally, we reached the base of the mountain. Even Milo was marveled. A frankly giant cornucopia with water flowing from the tip greeted. I smiled. "I do believe, we have arrived." Naruto looked around excitedly as the toads stared at him.

A crowd of toads quickly surrounded Naruto, examining him. At last, a purple toad with black markings spoke up. "It's Minato's son guys! He's got Kushina's chakra too!" They erupted into cheers. Well this is happening. Sasuke turned to me. "Minato, as in the fourth Hokage?" I looked him grinning. He sighed. "Why am I not surprised?" I laughed. "You've seen the monument, they look really similar." I looked back to Naruto. 'Is he crying?' Oh yeah, definitely. One of the older frogs had taken it upon himself to tell him about his father. "Minato was great! You look just like him too, he spent loads of time with us. Its good to see his son is here to get the toad contract. And you're so young too! Minato was 14 when Jiraiya brought him to us. Come come! Elder Shima will be happy to see you!" Naruto couldn't muster words with tears streaming down his face, he was smiling nonetheless. I turned to Sasuke. "I believe this is our cue to leave." He nodded.

We said goodbye to the toads who treated us with kindness. I hummed as we walked. "So Sasuke, what kind of summon were you feeling?" Sasuke hned. "Not a crow, or a cat." I looked at him. "Ok, that doesn't really narrow it down. Be more specific." He sighed. "Something I can use for travel and still be strong enough to help me fight." I nodded. "Birds are best for travel, just not a crow." I turned to Milo. "Is there like a bird domain we need to head to?" Milo nodded. "I know the way." And so we continued to follow Milo. Sasuke was getting impatient and started running. Milo and I shrugged and ran with him. Sasuke seemed to go where his instinct pointed him, which was towards a cliff. 'Suicide is never the answer.' I don't think that's whats happening here. My eyes strayed to the tops of trees, I grinned. Hawks were observing us as we ran further into what I assumed was their territory. This makes total sense, Sasuke had a hawk summon in canon that he used for travel. 'I'm guessing from earlier comments that his main summon was a snake?' He got the contract from Orochimaru and we're not letting that happen.

Sasuke came to an abrupt stop. Before us was a spiked peak with rather large hawks circling it. Sasuke took one look at it and nodded. A brown hawk the size of a chair flew up to us. He eyed Sasuke warily. "Uchiha, have you come to attempt the trials of Fukisokuna? Should you pass, our summoning contract is yours." Sasuke shrugged and nodded. The hawk smiled... I think. "Great." I watched as Sasuke was picked up and flown into the air. Milo walked up to me. "Hop on my back, I want to see this." I complied and hauled myself onto his tall form. 'Riding a lion, this is a first.' Another check on the old bucket list. I gripped Milo's mane as he leapt after the bird. I watched as Sasuke was dropped onto the peak in front of a giant hawk. 'You think that's their leader?' Probably. Milo dumped me as soon as we reached the peak. The giant hawk eyed me. "Why are you here." I dusted myself off. "To observe." The hawk nodded in acceptance before turning back to Sasuke. "We will begin with the trial of determination, Shiki." A car sized hawk saluted with her wing and grabbed Sasuke by her talons. I watched in amazement as Sasuke was tossed off a fucking cliff. 'That bird really said yeet' The giant hawk noticed my face. "Don't worry, there's water at the bottom." 'Cause thats so much better.'

My eyes were glued to Sasuke's form, he popped right out of the water and began to run up the cliff. The hawks watched him amused. The giant hawk gave a signal as Sasuke reached the halfway mark. Two smaller hawks began to drop rocks on him. Sasuke grabbed a kunai and swatted them aside. He eventually managed to crawl his way to the top despite the efforts of the birds, most memorable being the boulder they had dropped his way. He walked back over to the Giant Hawk, my eyes widened as I looked at him. 'Sweet kami.' Sasuke stared at me. "What?" I stared back. "Dude, sharingan." Sasuke stared at his reflection in a kunai. He snorted. 'Prepare for the apocalypse' Big bird gathered our attention by stretching out his wings. "The second trial, trial of observation. Tell me Uchiha, what is my wing span?" Sasuke, sharingan activated, calculated and spoke. "64.82 ft sir." Big bird nodded and closed his wings. "We will proceed to the final trial, the trial of combat." 'This should be good.'

Sasuke was once again, picked up by a bird. I went ahead and hopped on Milo, prepared to follow. We followed the birds to a clearing surround by large rocks, kind of like an arena. Sasuke was dropped into the center of the arena as hawks began to perch on the rocks. Milo and I took a seat on one of the smaller rocks. I watched as big bird perched himself on the largest rock. "You do not have to win this fight, only survive ten minutes." A white hawk with gold markings sailed down, landing in front of Sasuke. It was the size of a couch, or something like that. 'You suck at comparisons.' Shut it. Big bird made one last announcement. "This is Kin, she will be your opponent. Your time starts now." Sasuke grabbed a kunai and leapt back as Kin flew into the air. His sharingan spun wildly, following her actions. The hawk swooped down, talons extended. Sasuke rolled to the side and swiped at her with a kunai. He missed as she flew upwards. Sasuke tucked away his kunai, bringing his hands together. As soon as Kin got close enough, he blew a large fireball in her direction. The crowd cheered at the use of jutsu.

The fire wafted over Kin, my eyes widened as her gold marking grew to cover the rest of her body. 'Wow, her name's really fitting.' Yeah, you're right. Kin flew back into the sky, the sun reflecting off of her now golden feathers. Sasuke stared at her, waiting for her to swoop back down. He abandoned the fire plan and switched back to kunai. They continued to throw hits at each other, each landing a few attacks. Sasuke clutched a bleeding arm while Kin tenderly licked her bleeding leg. Sasuke tried to take advantage of her weakened state and lunged at her, only to be pinned to the ground by a set of talons. Kin began to taunt him. "Aww, did the poor baby Uchiha think he could win? Thats adorable! Too bad for you, not that I care. Someone as weak as you would never make a good summone-" Sasuke proceeded to use the replacement technique on a nearby boulder. I grinned as he spun around and leapt onto Kin's back. He wrapped his arms around her neck in a chock hold and flipped her backwards onto the ground. Big bird whistled. "Alright kiddos, times up and the boy's still alive." There was a mix of booing and cheering from the crowd. Sasuke walked up to big bird, I still don't know his name. The Giant hawk clapped his wings together, in a puff of smoke, a summoning scroll appeared. It unraveled in front of Sasuke.

Sasuke swiped his thumb along his canine and signed his name in blood on one of the empty spaces. I grinned as the scroll disappeared. Sasuke looked to big bird. "But how will I summon?" The giant hawk grunted. "Check under your left arm warmer." Sasuke lifted the fabric to reveal a small tattoo, similar to mine. The giant hawk continued. "My name is Korasu and you will address me as such. I will appoint Kin as your personal summon, no complaining." Kin let out a squawk of complaint at which Korasu silenced her. Sasuke, covered in dirt with no fucks to give turned to me. "We should probably go pick up Naruto, wanna race?" I looked him up and down. "You expect to run like that." Sasuke shook his head and looked at Kin. "I'm not running, I'm flying." Kin nodded. I turned to her. "Didn't you hate him a moment ago?" Kin shrugged. "Oh I still hate him for beating me, I live for competition and I will be winning that race." I turned to Milo. "Are we gonna take that?" Milo shook his head and looked at Kin. "Do you know the way to Mount Myoboku?" Kin bobbed her head in response. Sasuke and I both mounted our respected summons before Korasu counted down from three. At the word go, we were both speeding off towards the toad mountain.

...

I'm angry. 'Sasuke won by a literal second.' He won, that's enough to piss me off. We had settled the competition and were now looking for Naruto. Eventually, I talked to one of the larger toads. "Excuse me, do you know where Naruto is at the moment, we need to head home." The toad nodded silently and hopped off. The rest of the toads eyed Kin with fear. 'Well, at least if someone is getting eaten, it wont be us.' Thats so mean though, what did the toads do? 'Something... probably.' Sasuke and Kin were getting along like a house on fire, they debated on stupid topics but all in all were enjoying their partnership. Finally, Naruto was brought out of the mountain by a group of toads. In his arms were like ten books, one of which looked like a diary. He grinned when he saw us. "Teme! Sakura! I know who my parents were and this giant frog named Gamamura taught me about sealing and this sage guy told me my destiny or something!" I smiled as he continued to ramble. Naruto moved out of the way so we could see his personal summon. "This is Gamanuke, he's the frog that was assigned to teach me more about sealing and he's my personal summon or something like that." Kin looked at Naruto with stars in her eyes. "Oh he is precious, please tell thats your teammate." Sasuke nodded solemnly as Kin continued to fangirl.

Eventually after we had all introduced our summons to one another, it was time to head back to our dimension. I grabbed Milo, Naruto and Sasuke did the same to Gamanuke and Kin. The weird space-time feeling overwhelmed my senses once again. We all hit the ground with a thump. I sighed and stretch out under the sun. Inner what time is it? '1:48' I shot up like a rocket. "Shit! We're late!" Sasuke and Naruto soon followed as we rushed to training ground 7. Kakashi stood ominously on top of a wooden post. I gulped. Kakashi scanned us and the animals we had brought with us. He focused on me. "Hey Sakura, you're grounded." I shrugged. "Worth it." Kakashi looked between Naruto and Sasuke. "Neither of you went with a dog, I'm sad. You've made your sensei sad." I snorted as Naruto grinned. Sasuke, still covered in dirt and blood stared at Kakashi. "I got the sharingan and a bird so who gives a fuck?" 'pfft.' I cackled along with Naruto. 'Well, that was certainly eventful.'

...

Longest chapter in the house, I decided to write while the motivation was flowing and here we are. I'm going to attempt to update more, might not happen but I'm still going to try. Any who, I hope you enjoyed chapter 9. Also, if you don't know, this is what Kakashi wore as a youngster and what Alana/Sakura was wearing this chapter:

Comment, vote, drop a follow, the choice is yours. I'm fine as long as you have nice day. Cya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
104K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
31.8K 667 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...