ʙᴀᴅ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

By dustnbonesss

[Izzy x Reader] An unexpected turn of events forces you and Izzy to reevaluate everything you thought about e... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☆
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ☆

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ☆

1.8K 54 12
By dustnbonesss

Trying to keep things on the down low might be trickier than you thought. First night in and the interruptions are already knocking at your door. Smut in this chapter.

Every time you decided to take a seat somewhere, you were accompanied by nothing but absolute pain. It was infuriating.

You weren't mad at how it happened, of course. No, you remembered that quite fondly in fact. It was having to pretend nothing was wrong that was annoying you.

You'd walked into the hotel dining room, finding everybody already at their seats and waiting for breakfast as you casually strolled in fifteen minutes late.

"Did you oversleep or something?" Axl whined, clearly quite hungry.

"Yeah, alarm didn't go off," you lied through your teeth, your gaze meeting Izzy's for a split second, although luckily unnoticed by anybody else.

No, you hadn't overslept at all. You and Izzy had gone at it again, and you hadn't realised how sore you were until you'd had a shower in your own room afterwards.

You glanced at the seat beside Duff, it didn't exactly look comfortable, but it wasn't as if you had another alternative.

You couldn't keep the wince off of your face as you sat down, timing it perfectly for when the boys had thrown themselves back into a deep conversation.

Izzy was still watching you, his dark eyes curious at your contorted expression. He was almost conveying a question as he looked, and you pouted in response.

It didn't take him long to realise what was going on, as every time you shuffled in your seat you seemed to be causing yourself more agony.

He had a smirk on his lips, and although you should've been glaring at him for it, it was only making your sore clit flutter in retaliation.

"Where did ya go last night, Stradlin?" Slash mumbled between mouthfuls of scrambled egg, some of it falling off of his tongue as he spoke.

You cringed at the sight, as did Axl who kicked him under the table to get him to stop talking with food in his mouth.

"Just took some chick back to my room," he murmured nonchalantly, you raised an eyebrow at his sudden confession.

"Oh, sweet, what was she like?"

"Bit vanilla for my liking, wasn't great at blowjobs either."

This time it was you kicking under the table, right into Izzy's shin. He surpressed a grin, you knew he was only teasing, but you rolled your eyes at him anyway.

"Damn, better luck next time, you'll have to get the good ones before that red haired monster corrupts them," Slash winked, Axl was not amused at all, folding his arms across his chest.

"I'm not a monster."

"Really? Fooled me."

And they were off again, bickering back and forth like a pair of siblings. You'd been eating your breakfast throughout the conversation, but decided sitting down was too much so you excused yourself under the pretence of using the bathroom.

"Something the matter?" Izzy's cocky tone of voice followed you into the ladies room, you hadn't even realised he'd excused himself too.

"Aren't they gonna know you're gone?" you quizzed as he pressed your back against the wall and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"Told 'em I was off to shower, they had practically dragged me out of bed after you left. Did you want to come up and join me?" his teasing tone sent shivers running through you.

"As much as I'd love to, probably not the best idea," you huffed, gesturing to your crotch.

"Oh, yeah. Is it sore? I tried to prewarn you that happens when women ride me," he raised an eyebrow as he waited expectantly for a reply.

"It'll be gone in no time, I'm sure," you waved it off, capturing his lips in a kiss before pushing him away.

"Now, go and shower. Seriously, you smell like sex. We've got to leave in an hour."

He smiled and nodded, pressing one final kiss to your lips before leaving the bathroom. You ran a hand through your hair, hotels were one thing but how were you and Izzy ever going to spend any time together on the bus? Maybe you'd just have to be abstinent for those journeys. The idea didn't sound too fun though.

Back on the bus, it was almost as if nothing was different. If it wasn't for the tugging in your heart that occurred every time you accidentally locked eyes with Izzy, you'd have thought all was the same as the last time you were on it.

You couldn't help the feelings of guilt that struck you out of no where every now and then, you hated keeping secrets from Duff, and you knew he'd hate it too. But, for yourself and Izzy's sake, you couldn't see another option.

Lost in thought, you found yourself zoning out as you stared at your tall, blonde friend. Izzy could read the worry in your face, for he felt it too.

"Listen, I'm aware I'm handsome and all but you're starting to creep me out."

That shook you from your thinking, Duff had spoken, and he was now staring straight back at you.

"Sorry," you smiled, letting him ruffle your hair even though you absolutely hated when he did it most days.

3am...the time you assumed the entire bus would be asleep. Their late nights only really occurred during layovers, so you were looking forward to being able to chill out and watch some television without any disruptions.

You pushed open your door, trying to be as quiet as possible. Most of the band had left theirs slightly ajar as it was a relatively warm night.

You couldn't help but notice Izzy's open too, and a hushed and frustrated groan sounded from the small gap. Out of sheer curiosity, you stepped a little closer, until you could see him through the crack.

He was laying on his bed, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as his wrist moved rapidly. Your eyes widened when you realised why, he was furiously trying to jerk himself off and apparently having a hard time doing so.

You didn't know how to approach him...do you knock? Do you do it like the movies and just walk in? Probably the first one, you didn't want to give him a heart attack.

You gently banged your knuckles against his door, loud enough for him to hear and not so much for anybody else to. There was a lot of shuffling around, then he grumbled for whoever it was to come in.

He relaxed a little when he saw it was you, his body now covered by the bed sheets he'd originally been laying on top of.

"You good?" he asked, watching you close the door behind you before walking over to sit on his bed with him.

You didn't say anything as you made yourself comfortable, pulling the bed sheets over yourself too. You merely gazed at him as your hand slid across his thigh until you reached his length.

"Y/N.."

"Shh, don't wake them up."

He nodded his head, resisting the urge to throw the sheets off and watch your hand in action. He was leaking pre-cum already, and twitching within your palm as you carried on where he'd left off.

"What were you thinking about?" you whispered, watching his face beginning to flush as he drew closer to his orgasm.

"Another version of this," he breathed out, "except you were letting me..." he paused, almost as if he hadn't meant to say what he was about to.

"Letting you..." you urged him on, running your thumb across his slit and watching him buck his hips up in response.

"Letting me choke you while I fuck you," he choked out, his body feeling light and faint with the oncoming pleasure.

"Shit, grab something, I'm gonna cum," he murmured, you knew he meant tissue or something. But you were one step ahead.

Retracting your hand from his cock, you wasted no time in dipping under the sheets to wrap your lips around it instead. Luckily for you, and luckily is sarcastic here, Izzy's door opened at that moment.

Well, you were somewhat lucky, being hidden by the duvet. Izzy was probably the unlucky one here.

"What the fuck do you want?" Izzy growled.

"Sorry, Iz, I can't find my jumper, and my rooms starting to get cold," you heard Steven's innocent and fearful voice, he probably hadn't thought Izzy was awake.

Izzy's hand was threading into your hair as he spoke, and you knew it had meant for you to stop, but there was something thrilling about doing the opposite.

You sucked on his tip and let your tongue glide across him, he stiffened and pulled harshly at your hair, his hips instinctively bucking up again.

"Are you alright? You seem a little red?" Steven asked, genuine concern in his voice.

"I'm hot, now get out," he grumbled, breathing a huge sigh of relief when Steven shut the door behind him.

Then, he couldn't hold it back, he groaned as spurts of his cum began releasing into your mouth. You continued your efforts, swallowing every drop until he was finished. He peeled the sheets back just enough to see your upper half, a smirk on his lips.

"Now, I think it's your turn..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 12 4
What could go wrong when two band mates decide to explore their feelings for each other? Well a lot actually!
47.4K 1.1K 10
- Mini series - Finished - Guns n Roses hires a new tour assistant, but nobody thought that Duff would fall for her. (Duff McKagan x reader)
23.2K 247 40
requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut 😋 message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagines
6.9K 224 12
"𝑊𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑢𝑛 '𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑑..."