My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

••51••

14.5K 580 36
By sweet_princess120

Samuel's POV

I came back to my room, after my morning work out , only to see my beautiful wife still sleeping on bed .

She is a sleeping queen.

My sleeping queen !!

Really Sam ! Could you ever listen to yourself , you sound like a teenager ,my subconsciousness rolls eyes at me .

So what ?? She is mine , I retorted back

I move to washroom for a quick bath , smile never leaving my face .

You are gone Sam ! ...my subconsciousness laughs at me

When I came out she was still sleeping , with a cute pout on her face .I chuckled at her , she groaned at turn to other side so sunrays stop their attempts to put an end to her beauty sleep .

I move to my side of bed and sit beside her ,I remove few strands of hair from her face , she leans in to my touch...and a.smile made its way again to my lips .

I was still debating  between woke her or watch her sleeping peacefully when she wrapped her arm around me and moved closer to me , soon her head was in my lap and her arm around my stomach.

It was impossible for me to wake her up now , because i know as soon she'll be up , she'll ran away and I don't want to loose the comfort her touch , her presence is giving me.

So I leans back to headrest , still watching her ,but this moment has to be disturbed .

Yes ! She woke up . But not by herself , how can she woke up by herself ... It's is impossible !

Mom shouted for the kitchen
" Sam ...Amy , come have breakfast , it's ready !! "

With that she groaned and open her eyes , she rubbed her like an innocent child , the same way she did why I saw her for the first time at her home , she sit up and the expression on her face was priceless ....she was shocked would be an understatement , she blinked her eyes maybe to check if she is dreaming.

I smile at her with " good morning ! "
That made her eyes go wide as saucers  , she brought her hand to my face and poked my cheeks , I really wanted to laugh so hard at this moment but I controlled .
I decided to tease her.
" Do you wish good morning to everyone like this ??! " I frown

She mimics my expressions , shook her head with a " No ! "

" So it is a special way to wish your husband ??! " I ask her

" What !! " She yelled

" What are you doing here ??! " She questioned

I really frowned at her absurd question " what do you mean ? .... it's my room , my bed ...where else should I be ?? "

" Excuse me ! ....it's OUR , for your information I may remind you , you married this chicka here '' she pointed her finger at herself .

I pass her a wide grin " I do remember that , but you seem to forgot that ...now , why would you ask me what I am doing on my be- let me rephrase - on OUR bed !! "

She blushed slightly at my words but recovered quickly " whatever ! .... You are always put when I woke up so ... " She trailed off .

" But now you won't be !! " I wispher to myself when she moved to washroom .

*
Amy was drawing her new design on the couch , It was lunch time ....so mom prepared lunch for us today .but she was too busy to have that

Mom even scolded her for ignoring her health but she didn't budge .
" Amy ,.it will just take 10 minutes .... please eat first ! " I said softly

" No ... I've to finish this first .... We don't have much time left and it's so important for you!! "

" Nothing is important to me than you and your health ! " my mom's neck snapped towards me .
Probably shocked , I never had cared for anyone in my life except parents .

But she is not anyone .... she's my wife ....god! it sounds so damn good

" I won't die ...if I skip a mea- ! " Her voice muffled as I put a spoonful of eggrice in her mouth .

She looks at me with wide eyes
I mouth " eat"

My mom looks surprised , and then she smiles and resumed her own food.

Amy looks from mom to me.
" I can eat by myself ! " 

" you resume your design, I'll feed you ! "

" but I can take care of myself ! Let m- " she was again cut off by a spoonful in her mouth
She frowned.

Mom chuckles" you don't need to take care of yourself , when you have a loving husband for that ! "

And I would be lying if her face didn't go red as tomato .

" Aww ! You are blushing ! " Mom cooed.

" No , I am not !! " She said but her red cheeks says otherwise .she shrugged and continued her designs while I feed her . She acted as if it's nothing but her blushing face says everything .

She looks so cute while blushing !!

*

Today , was the best day of my life till now ! Really , I enjoyed every moment with her.

Now ,I have two reasons to keep her every moment with me .
One , that fashion show , whenever she sit for drawing , I sit beside her saying I need to check it . And secondly mom is here , I told her we need to make her believe that everything is fine between us !

The actual reason behind all of this is my stupid heart .it doesn't wanna spend even a moment without her. It's like she is a breez of fresh air which bring my heart to life. I spend last two weeks like I was in hell , but now I don't wanna stay away from her
,The fact I love her , only add fuel to my situation .

When I enter my room,she was applying lotion , i walked Inside ,I just wanna hug her really tight and I did .

I hug her from behind and wrap my hands around her waist while she just stood shocked . I nuzzled my nose the crook of her neck smelling her heavenly cent , I can feel her breath hitched , she closed her eyes.

" Wh-whAt" she stutter

" Ssshh! " I couldn't stop myself and I kissed her neck to which she closed her eyes

" Is mom watching us !! " She wisphers .
" Hmm? " I hummed , not getting what she meant
What ?! From where did mom came !
And what is she watching us .

I immediately backed and look over the door . Door was closed and mom was nowhere .
Why would she ask if mom was there . When I look back at her , she turned to me slowly.

Then she moved to bed slowly , avoiding me completely .

I settled beside her on bed muttered a " good night " and I turn the lamp off.

" Good night ! " She wisphered back.

She was hesitating to ask something ,I can feel her staring at me .
" Just ask whatever you want to ?? " I said and I turned my head to look at her.

" Umm - I was just wondering , ....that are we acting now ??....you know , to make mumma believe that we are a newly wedded couple !"

I plopped my head on one elbow
" Why do you think that ? And why would we act ?? .... We are a newly wed couple ! "

" So you mean , everything that you did- I mean  happened today was not just to show mom ?? "

" Why would I do something to show mom or anyone !!.... Amy ! Whatever I did was because I wanted to ... I never do anything to show off ! .... I really want this marriage to work and I lo- I like you ! I want you in my life ,I need you in my life !! "
I really don't know , if I should confess to her right now , absolutely no ! I shouldn't , she just agreed to work out things with me , and I don't know if she loves me back or even like me !!

" Do you really .... Like me ??I mean you were never interested in any girl ... as you said, so why me ? All of a sudden   " She asked looking intently in my eyes.

" Offcourse .... I do like you ! " I love you I want to shout that loud but I know better to do that " And you are not any girl , you are my wife ! .... And it's not all of a sudden , I liked you from beginning , I just never knew it !!"

" How is that even possible , that you never knew ??! " She laughs
" Well I am glad , that you like me ....and also want to work this marriage ! "

" What about you ?!"
She stopped laughing suddenly
" Offcourse , i want to work out things ! "

" No!....I mean do you-  like me ??! " I questioned carefully

She looked at her wide eyed probably not expecting me to ask this question ever.

" I- I ....I " she stuttered

She don't !

Why do you need to force her Sam ?! It was better being in an illusion. I looked away

" I do ! " She wisphered and my neck snapped to her and I feared it my get sprained.

I smile at her " you do ?! Why?? "I asked probably because I was  never  good to her , being a selfish bastard that I am.

She nodded " I mean , who don't - just look at you !! " She blushed

" So you think I am handsome ? " I smirked

" You are ....and that's not the only reason , you are nice and .....you cook so yumm! " She added while smiling

" Thanks ! " I said

She laughed " why ?...for liking you ? "

" For loving my cooking abilities ! .... But if you want me to say for liking also that ' thank you ' " I bowed my head slightly .

She laughed again ... This time hard and I joined her

I moved closer to her , put her head on my chest and hug her to me while she also wrapped her arm around me .
It felt so good !

" won't you ask me why I like you ??! " I ask her

" Why , I know I am the best !! No one can resist my resist my charms !! " She joked but she was so damn right !!
" Jokes apart ! Why do you like me ?? " She asked

" Because I can't resist your charms !! "

**

Next morning

When I entered my room , the bed was empty , where did she go?.... Then I saw the balcony door opened ! So she is there !

I walked in washroom , I look at myself in mirror .
I need a shave !

I was about to start that when I was intrupted by a shout " ahhhh ! "
I turn around to see my wife in bathtub.
WHAT !
Wasn't she is the balcony ??
" What are you doing in here ??!"

" I came t- " but was cut off my by mother shouting outside the door

" Amy !! Are you alright ? What happened dear ?? "I can hear her roaming in our room " Sam are you inside ?" she ask from the bathroom door.

" Am alright mumma ! "
" Yes! "
We both answered at the same time.

At this Amy glared at me while mom chuckles from outside.

" Mumma , it's not what you think !! " She defended .
I smile at her flushed face.

" Oh darling ! Don't be embarrassed ... It's fine !! " Mom answered I can hear her controlling her laugh

" Mumma it's nothing like that ! I saw a cockroach ! " She looks at me " a big one ! Dinasour cockroach !! " She yelled

" Yes mom ! A very big cockroach !!" I smirk at Amy.

" okay ! You handle your cockroach ...I'll handle breakfast !!"with that mom left from our room.

" What would she be thinking ??! " She muttered .

" Nothing wrong ! " I smile at her and continued my shave,
time to tease someone.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE ! .... GO OUT !! "

" why ? It's mine washroom too!"

" But I am using ! ....so come after that !.... You can't barge in while I am bathing !"

" I can ! We are legally married ! .... I can even join you in there ! You know ??! ....but I won't , being a gentleman I am !! "
Her face was red by now !!

" Gentleman my foot !! " She muttered under her breath my heard it 

" Relax ! I am going .... I didn't knew you are here , so ....don't get me wrong ! .... I was just teasing you !! " I winked at her and left the washroom.

               ________❤️________

CAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH !

YEAH! I CANT GET ENOUGH !!

________❤️________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 87.9K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...
3.8K 238 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...
206K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...