Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

Marriage Contract

10.4K 267 73
By Hayagreeva888

Author's view

Seokjin is fidgeting, He is Pacing back and forth in the dressing room which was alloted to him a couple of hours ago.. he is tensed, restless and feeling nervous... he looks so scared as if he  may pass out now any time! overwhelming emotions and excitement are the reasons!  he stopped for a moment in front of the mirror and looked at himself again... He is looking ethereal in his white suit with that prettiest face. His glow was unmatchable! The dress fitted him so well that it is well revealing his thin waist , broad shoulders and each of his beautiful curves! His Moon like forehead, beautiful doe eyes, sharp pretty nose and pink plump lips are making him appeal extraordinary and captivating onlookers' hearts. In other words, he is looking his best today! still he is fidgety and restless with glossy eyes... It is because, he is about to be wedded to Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Mr.Jeon, the current employer of Jin!!
Mr.Jeon is the business magnet and one of the billionaires in the entire South korea! Jin never assumed that Mr.Jeon would ever ask his hand for Jungkook! He never had a hint of it! Not even in his dreams!!. The thought of marrying Jungkook is making him blush so much each time for the past ten days!

To talk about the Jeon's corporation, it is the biggest food supply chain with over 100 branches in South Korea. It has many more branches in most of the countries in Asia and Europe. Jin joined this firm three years ago in a very basic position and worked hard and proved himself as a potential employee. No sooner he became the most loyal employee to Mr.Jeon and eventually was promoted to higher positions year by year. Today he stood as the Corporate manager of all the wings of his firm! But that achievement never had him so much in surprise because he worked hard and attained that position. But wedding with Jungkook, it's like an unexpected proposal! it is like a dream to Jin!

Ten days ago, Mr.Jeon visited Jin's home all of a sudden, and put his proposal to Jin and his family. without beating round the bush, he straight away asked for Jin's hand for his son and put Kim's family in utter astonishment!! Jin's parents and elder brother were extremely happy for the proposal which they didn't hide in their expressions, but Jin could neither reciprocate it positively or negatively nor he reacted to it immediately! He turned out thoughtful for a minute, although blushed deep red after his mind processed the information. He bit his lip hard while not knowing what to say. He indeed, was neither happy nor in disagreement but with the amount of intellect he has, drowned deep into various types of thoughts that were inevitable due to his circumstances. However, Jin could clearly witness his family members being overwhelmed with joy due to this unexpected proposal from a person like Me. Jeon!

Jin knows that his co-employees are already jealous with him since he got a very good reputation in the firm. A few of them never took back to spread roomers about him, which were fortunately got brushed off by his employer and other friends.still, these vicious people look for opportunities to demean him and down his name. Jin took all such pains lightly for years together and with confidence proved himself as a loyal employee. Jin always feels gratitude towards Mr. Jeon because Mr.Jeon never believed any roomers about Jin such as him already having a boy friend, neglecting work, or taking others' credit etc. So Jin worked hard and made sure that he never lose faith of Mr.Jeon or never let him down. Jin always stood whether company needed his work or no, and kept showing his gratitude to his employer in every possible way! Even then, he never thought that he could impress Mr. Jeon in this way!

Coming to present, Mrs. Kim knows that without taking Jin's consent they cannot proceed and give family's consent. so she said,

"It's my Jin's great fortune that you came all along and asked for his hand for your son Mr.Jeon. We will be really happy to give our consent right away. But after all Jin needs to make the decision since it is his life. So, we request you to give us some time sir. We will make a decision soon" she explained in a very polite manner.

"Sure Mrs. Kim! I will be extremely joyous if jin's and your decision s a 'yes'. I don't want to push you to give me the answer that I desired for, yet hope for a yes...I know that marriage is the crucial step taken for a life that has to be shared by two young people, and it should be their choice to choose and decide as who should be their life partner...To tell you the fact, I was extremely impressed by Jin from the very day he joined our organisation! I had observed him for three long years, before coming up to this conclusion that he is a perfect match to my son! I always wished that Jin had born to me, That much I adore this child!" Mr. Jeon gasped and looked at Jin reflecting his parental love for him.

"Jin's mannerly behaviour, discipline, hardworking nature, Understanding capabilities, kindness and friendly behaviour...what not?! all his characteristics kept my desire alive to have him in my own family as my Son-in Law. His beauty is mesmerising that my son will be head over heals for him, I am sure of that! I am not just speaking of his external beauty but his inner beauty as well which is evident in his kind and sweet gestures to everyone. I feel that he is a perfect person for my son.Therefore, I came up with this proposal of mine to you." Mr.Jeon added and kept his tea cup on the table. He looked at Jin with hopeful eyes to have his agreement.

"Thank you for all your kind words for Jin Mr. Jeon. But does Jungkook know your thoughts?" Mrs.Kim asked curiously.

"Not yet Mrs. Kim. Unless I have your consent, I cannot ask Jungkook. To tell you the truth, he has been a bit spoilt child from the beginning. After his mother passed away, I could not be a very good parent due to the busy dealings of my business. I know I have been wrong. I could have disciplined him more. But I could not do that and regret it till date, even though he turned 25." He teared up a bit.. wiping his eyes he said,

"But, he never denied my decisions for his life. So I am sure that he will never say no to this proposal. I can also assure you that he will take good care of Jin. His heart is very good and kind" he declared with confidence.

"Jin! I know what is in your mind. You are terrified that this society would take an opportunity to consider and name you as a gold digger or probably you are worried that my son may think so ... Trust me, Jungkook is my son.. He would never ever think like that. I can guarantee you that he looks after you well. and I don't care what society thinks because I am well aware of how respectful your family and you are... my richness is nothing compare to your brilliant, kind and sweet personality son! Your eomma and appa raised you well and your brother supported you well to make you as a decent individual. I always wanted a person like you as my son in law. God heard my prayers and showed you. I will assure that under every circumstances Jungkook takes good care of you. Now don't consider me as an outsider my child. I am your parent too... So please trust my words." Listening to such loving words, Jin smiled at Mr.Jeon and looked at his parents and nodded as yes for the marriage proposal...

Jungkook's POV

"Congrats JK on getting married to the most beautiful person on the planet!" he sipped his red wine. I saw at Namjoon with utmost disgust, since he seems to be drooling, while staring at Jin from the place we are standing. Namjoon eyes are full of admiration or probably lust!

"You think so?" I tried to sound cold since I did not want to care how pretty Jin is or what really namjoon thinks about him! I am marrying to Jin just because my father forced me. I love my dad and never want to make him feel bad. I really don't like Jin..his prettiness alone cannot be a qualification for this marriage.. I have my own set of likes and interests.. I don't feel Jin has any of the qualities that I want in my partner.. I don't understand what fascinates my father about Jin! No doubt he is very beautiful but he is no where a match to me! At least in my view....
When my father went and asked his parents for his hand for me, like a fool I waited in my car, out of their house, not knowing why my dad went to his employee's house and what he was doing there! He was talking over my marriage alliance!! It was the first time he has done something like that! But as soon as he came out of their home, I saw his eyes were glistening! After so many years, he showed up this happy face to me! My mother's death kept him sad for years together. I was excited and felt happy that I could see him joyus. Of course I wondered as what made him so happy, but as soon as I learned the reason, I was shocked and fumed in anger.

"He proved very quickly as an employee in the company and shouldered the high amount of burden, when the firm was in so many troubles. He made sure that we never lost our reputation!' My father argued as if Jin was the Saviour of our lives..

"Jin is a perfect match for a spoilt brat like you. He can take good care of you, me and our company.. he will be the best husband to you, a good son of me and a best appa to your future children....he has the patience to tolerate your silly mind and ignorant behaviour.. therefore, I chose him for you.. now don't argue with me Jungkook.. or else I should make some serious decisions.."
His threatening statement got me into more fumes. I feel that he is really obsessed with Jin as if he is his real son and I am nothing!! May be Jin tricked him so?! Suddenly I started feeling Jin as a gold digger..

When I figured my father's determination about Jin's wedding with me, I yelled, screamed and threw things around, scattered everything at home in frustration and anger while portraying my disagreement to his idea. But he left no stone unturned to persuade me...he begged me, pleaded me, blackmailed me to attempt suicide and finally got my consent! now I can do nothing but get tied up with this person called Jin!
Still I did not want to put myself in the soup called marriage with Jin and desperately need a solution for this problem of mine.

*******†***********"****************

"When you don't like to get married to him, yet it is inevitable, why don't you go for a marriage contract? That can save your life from living a long time with him and from all the unwanted consequences that may occur as the side effects of this marriage?" Namjoon explained...Jimin was caressing my chest while drawing circles on it.. I didn't care the sensation...I wasn't in a mood! I feel bad for him too...I am not able to think or take care of our relationship because of this marriage proposal with jin. I feel Jimin as cool and sweet person. He at last agreed for my marriage with Jin knowing about my father. He knows well that he is my love and I would never leave him.

"What's a marriage contract?" I was curious...

"Look Jk.. if you believe that Jin is a gold digger and tricked your father to get him married to you in the notion of enjoying your wealth, then you can prevent him from doing it with certain clauses in this contract. Moreover, you can get rid of him after a certain time, showing the proofs that his approach to the married life hasn't been as per the contract he signed...It may sound cruel, but you have to tune and turn him in such a way that you prove him as a wrong person for you in every possible way and get succeeded with the contract.. for that, you got to take advantage of his vulnerability and gullible nature... If he is clever in facing your tricks, then you have to be cunning to break him emotionally..." Joon appeared like a jackal at that moment! But the idea intrigued me... Although it is not right, at least I can get rid of him sooner!!

"I certainly believe that he is a gold digger Namjoon... but don't think he could trick my father... my father is absolutely a genius and very comprehensive to manipulative minds...but I personally don't like Jin since I don't feel him as my type...

Anyway, your contrct sounds good..but Do you think it works?" I enquired removing Jimin hands from me. He pouted and walked away from there. I didn't care..I have no time to persuade my sulking boyfriend now..

"Believe me jk.. it works!! let me get it drafted from Yoongi for you by this weekend..then you will understand it well..." For the first time, Joon sounded helpful to me. Basically Namjoon is a flirt and a sex maniac, therefore I hate him...but he is the brother of my boyfriend Jimin too! So I am tolerating him to some extent. Somehow I liked his idea of Marriage Contract. I decided to try it on Jin!

†*******†**********†*****************
"Did you get the agreement from Yoongi?" I asked the lust filled eyed Namjoon on my wedding day... But this idiot! He was literally drooling while mentally Fu...ing jin in front of my eyes!!

"Here you go..." He never took his eyes off of jin and handed an A4 sheet taking out from his coat. it has some
neatly drafted content on it.

"Will you stop annoying me Namjoon? Stop eye f**king Jin... I am about to get married to him.. how can you be so shameless in front of me you bastard? "
I yelled at him since his behaviour was utterly disgusting and intolerable for me. I was surprised at my own feelings and behaviour currently.. Namjoon also got surprised..He flinched at my scream a bit and said sarcastically,

" I am sorry buddy.. don't be angry for the silly things I do... I thought you are not interested in jin at all! so thought of giving a try... but you seem to be possessive!" His cheap smirk got me into fumes ..

"I am not possessive Joon, I am decent.. now listen up ...you will not try to flirt with Jin or seduce him  under any circumstances....Otherwise, I will never take a back to break your bones into pieces and crush them into powder..." I moved towards Jin's room while giving a serious and stern warning to Namjoon. The fear he felt with my gaze and harsh voice was not left unnoticed by me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
355K 25.5K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
286K 10.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...