Overwatch x Female reader

By NightAngel88

This is just an x female reader one shot book for my female readers. More

Requests
Reader x Tracer
Soldier 76 x Reader
Reaper x Reader
Yandere D.va x kitsune reader
Yandere Brigitte x Reader
🔞 Yandere! D.va x Reader

Ana x Wife Reader

712 21 0
By NightAngel88

Requested by shasmine666  sorry this took so long to write but I hope you enjoy the story!

~(y/n) POV~
I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I smile as I feel my body start to shake off the wonderful sleep I was in. I hear the pitter patter of small feet as I get out of bed.

‎                                       "أمي حان وقت الاستيقاظ!"

Little Fareeha yells from outside my room. She opens the door and jumps onto the bed, her smile growing once she saw I was actually awake.

"Now is it dear? Cant you let mommy sleep for a few more minutes?"

"Nope! Momma said that it was a crucial mission of mine to make sure you wake up and get out of bed too! Because just waking up isn't enough this time!"

I smile at Fareeha. She's got so much energy no matter what time of day it is. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see the amazing woman she turns into.

"Come on mommy! It's food time!"

Fareeha grabs my hand and starts trying to run to the kitchen, so I play a little game with her.

"Oh no! Gravity has been made double on my body, I can't leave the bed. Go on my little hawk. Tell momma I can't leave the bed."

"Noo mommy come on! ‎هيا بنا! حان الوقت لتناول الطعام الآن!"

I smile as I'm hatching my little plan as Fareeha is trying to get me to move off of the bed. In one swift moment I pick her up and start kissing her face.

"AAHH mommy! ‎توقف عن ذلك يا أمي!"

She begins laughing as I give her little kisses all over her face. She tries to fight back but she is too giggly to fight back normally.

"What's the magic word my little hawk?"

"Please! hahaha please stop mommy haha!"

I give her one last kiss before I get out of bed. I stretch my back and I hear a semi crack but something doesn't pop right, damn, have to ask Ana if she could pop it later.

"Last one to breakfast is a rotten egg mommy!"

I laugh a bit as I watch Fareeha rush to the kitchen almost tripping into the wall. She's barely able to stop when I see Ana's arms wrap around her.

"Be careful my little hawk! I don't want you to get hurt especially when your dad gets to take you out today! He has a whole three days planned for you two full of fun and excitement. You wouldn't want to make your poor dad sad."

"No way momma! Is it really time for dad to pick me up?"

I look at the stove clock, 8:19.

"Not yet so go get your stuff ready and mommy and I will get the breakfast table so we can eat with your dad."

Fareeha runs to her room. Ana and I share a laugh before Ana give me a kiss on the cheek. I smile as Ana rests her forehead against mine, a smile graces her perfect face.

"How'd you sleep ‎عزيزي? Everything fine?"

"Everything's always perfect with you my love."

Ana gives me a cheeky smile before lightly kissing my nose.

"Alright ‎عزيزي, go brush your teeth then we can send Fareeha off with her dad and have a few days to ourselves. It'll be a nice break."

"Like you ever get a break, your last 'vacation' was a stealth mission where we had to pretend to be in a horrible relationship that needed counseling. That poor therapist was so bent on getting us on the right track I almost broke character."

Ana laughs before going back to the kitchen while I go to the bathroom to do my daily routine. While I finish brushing my teeth I can hear the doorbell. I quickly rinse and rush to the front door. Ana's helping Fareeha pack and I didn't want to keep him waiting.

"Good morning (y/n). How are you?"

I smile at Sam. His optimism and willingness to dual parent raise Fareeha has been very refreshing to hear.

"Good morning Sam. It's been the same old routine these past few days. Fareeha has been making them more enjoyable with her child wonder and imagination. Would you like to come in for some breakfast? Fareeha still hasn't finished packing so I think we have a few minutes."

Sam nods his head before entering our home. Sam looks hesitant before he starts talking again.

"How's Ana been?"

"She's been well. Still very secretive. Won't tell me where her job taking her or how long it's going to take. It was hard the first few years, but I trust her."

Sam nods his head before we go to the kitchen to eat. Four plates are sprawled out on the round table.

"I know it's not my place anymore, not since the divorce, but I still feel like I need to know she's safe. For Fareeha's sake at least."

"I understand Sam. It's hard not to worry when she doesn't tell anyone anything, but we need to have faith. I know she'd never leave Fareeha. She loves her too much to ever think about putting herself in harms way."

Sam starts eating and a comfortable silence comes between us. I start the coffee maker and silently dance to beat in my head as I wait for it. The coffee is almost done when Sam is finished eating and breaks the silence.

"She loves you too you know. In the way she looks at you and the way she stares when you're not looking, she adores you."

I smile as I go and make a cup of coffee. I hear little feet sprinting toward the kitchen and I count to three. One second for Fareeha to run into the kitsch. Two seconds for her to see her dad. And three seconds for her to almost take the poor man down with a big hug. Sam is lucky this time he's sitting in a chair and not taken down to the floor like last time.

"Daddy!"

"How's my little Fareeha! Look at how big you've gotten!"

Fareeha give Sam a big smile before letting him go and walking up to me. She holds her arms up and bounces on her heels. I gladly pick Fareeha up as she nuzzles me and gives me a hug.

"Upsie daisy. I'm going to miss you my little hawk. Have fun with your dad and behave."

Fareeha gives me a kiss on the cheek before letting out a small raspberry. She gets such a smile that makes me wish I had a camera to always have this memory.

"No way! Imma be bad and cause mischief!"

Sam and I laugh with Fareeha until I hear a light chuckle from the doorway. I gently put down Fareeha in front of her food as she starts to eat.

"That's my girl. Have fun ‎فتاتي الصغيرة. Make sure to come back with fun stories like Reinhardt's. He'll be so jealous of your adventures with your dad."

Fareeha finishes her food fast before giving Ana and I the biggest hugs.

"I will momma! Bye momma bye mommy!"

Fareeha grabs Sam's hand as they walk out to his car. We watch them until his car is a small speck on the horizon.

"So عزيزي. What's our plan for these next three days alone?"

Ana gives me small look and I blush pink before lightly pushing her back into the house with a light giggle.

"First let's eat. It's already 8:30. By your standards that's lunch time."

"I have a schedule but I'm not that old yet. Not for another 20 years at least."

"Sure my love, and you weren't the one who told me and Fareeha a couple of days ago that we were up too late and to keep it down at 7:30? Keep telling yourself your not ol-AAHHH!"

Ana picks me up and drapes me over her shoulder. I can feel her laughter as I'm panicking trying to get my surroundings. I finally grab the back of her shirt and keep myself still.

"What we're you saying ‎عزيزي.? ‎ليس في السن إذا قلت ذلك بنفسي. "

"Fine fine! You're very young! You go to sleep at a reasonable time! Please put me down haha! Please Ana!"

"Hmm let me think about it."

Ana does not put me down as she keeps me over her shoulder with one arm and uses the other to do something.

"Please honey. With a cherry on top?"

"I'm still thinking."

I can hear the smile in her voice as she turns on the sink. I try and squirm but a small poke at my side makes me stop completely. Curse her for knowing I'm ticklish.

"Pretty please?"

"You can make please look like Aphrodite for all I care, won't make me start thinking faster."

I sigh until I hatch up a small plan. I smile to myself as Ana is more focused on making tea then me. I lift of my hand and I give her bottom a firm smack. Ana tenses before letting out a small laugh.

"You're in for it now!"

I squeak as Ana speed walks me to the living room. I'm laughing very hard as Ana gentler throws me into the couch. I try and over power Ana who is now letting me semi win, until she grabs my wrists and pins them over my head, and uses her bottom half to keep me in place. I'm still giggling as Ana smiles down at me.

"Are you going to apologize عزيزي? You know I could've dropped you with a scare like that. how could you almost make me hurt the most wonderful thing in my life?"

I don't say anything as I lean up and capture Ana's lips in a sweet kiss. She let's go of my wrists which I immediately tangle into her hair. I let out a soft noise as I feel Ana's hands roam my sides with feather touches. I feel Ana lick my bottom lip and before I open my mouth I hear, water? I pull away from Ana, who gives me a confused look, and we both look at the kitchen and see the sink is overflowing!

"Ana you left the sink on!"

"Shit!"

Ana jumps right off of me, and goes to turn off the sink. I rush to the cupboard and grab a few towels and I go get the mop from the closet. I give Ana the mop as I start putting towels down to get as much water as they can before we start to mop. I hear Ana let out a small chuckle.

"No matter what we do عزيزي, we're always blocked from doing anything."

"Well sweetie, it seems to me like you're just getting impatient again. Remember this is our mini weekend, we have all the time to do whatever we want. When we want I might add."

Ana gives me a small look that made me turn pink. I grab the wet towels and put them in the dirty clothes hamper. I turn around and am caught in a kiss. I quickly kiss back as I feel Ana wrap her arms around my body, lightly kissing back harder, and rubbing small circles into my back. Again I tangle my hands into Ana's hair and lightly rub her scalp. I let out a soft moan as Ana rubs my sides lovingly. Ana parts to take small breaths before she starts kissing me and talking.

"‎أحبك كثيراً. You're my world. ‎أنت كل شيء بالنسبة لي."

"I love you Ana. You're my heart, my soul, my reason to get up in the morning. I can't imagine my life without you."

I'm left breathless as Ana starts to kiss my neck and leave little love bites. I try and keep my cool until Ana starts to nibble on my sweet spot. As we're getting into it Ana's phone goes off. Ana grumbles as she reluctantly lets me go and answers her phone very angrily.

"‎ابن العاهرة. . . What the fuck do you want Morrison?"

I sigh as I start getting the laundry ready to clean as I listen in.

"Can't Reyes do it?... Did that dumbass really pluck a kid from deadlock?! I though he was joking! *Sigh*... oh I don't know maybe the fact that I haven't had any alone time with wife since basically our honeymoon!!.... yeah I'll train the kid.... just for today and then I'm having the next two days off.... don't go telling me shit like I'm the irresponsible one. I'm not the one who is trying to get a kid to join blackwatch or am I going to be this kids new mentor... he better be... I'll be there at 1:30. Tell the kid he has a few hours to practice before I train him."

Ana sighs as she hangs up. She rubs her eyes before she looks back at me with a sad expression. She knows I heard so she doesn't try and tell me anymore then what I need to know.

I look at her with a small smile. I gently take her hands in line before giving both kisses.

"Come on honey. Let's go eat breakfast and then watch terrible sitcoms before you have to leave."

"You always know what to say don't you dear?"

Ana takes my hand in hers as we go to the kitchen to get our now cold breakfast and watch tv in the living room. I snuggle next to Ana and rest my head on her shoulder. These actors are so terrible, like who falls like that when they're running away? So terrible. Ana kisses my temple. I look over at her as she's giving me such a loving stare.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too honey."

We go back to watch the tv as the clock starts to show it's almost time for Ana to leave. I silently sigh as our day was ruined because of her duty as captain. At least she always comes back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 134 46
I've just been yapping in this lol
43.1K 717 16
A collection of short stories. EDITED CHAPTERS MARKED WITH ✔️
5.2K 49 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
72.7K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*