Home Again

By hattiiiieeee

Although on the outside Aurora seems to have it all together. In reality she feels like she is a let down. At... More

Characters
I || Numb
II || Syringe
III || Intruder
IV || Beep
V || Bubba
VI || Nonni
VII || Cuccioli
VIII || Zia, Zio & Cugino's
IX || Spaventato
X || Spiaggia

Description

6.1K 88 3
By hattiiiieeee

Although on the outside Aurora seems to have it all together. In reality she feels like she is a let down. At age 4 she was separated from her family but still remembers them. Her father was her idol but hasn't seen him in years.

The thing is she was taken away from her family by none other than the Russian mafia leader, Viktor Lebedev. Viktor claims to love Aurora, and one day wants to marry her. He's also not quite right in the head but we can leave that part until later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 9.2K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
191K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
441K 8.7K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...