Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

By Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... More

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter 19: Decease?

104 25 57
By Irtiza_yesmeen

Jungkook was not ready for the thing just happened with him. His eyes went wide and he stared at her with a cold gaze. Everyone went silent, even a single word cannot be heard.

"How could you that gookie?" She hissed with anger.

"Why you slapped me? I didn't hurt you" He kept his voice calm.

" I didn't expect such behavior from you even after...." She couldn't speak more, her voice became heavy.

She didn't knew what came in her, she got too much angry watching him like that. She never expected him to behave like this after all such incidents. After watching his soft and caring side, it got hard for her to watch him like this. And it's the first time she burst out like this in anger, she never acted rude or badly with anyone but today she slapped him.

"Then what the hell do you expect so much from me!" He screamed which flinched her.

She uttered nothing just looked at his those furious eyes. She wondered what changed him overnight like this? Why he is behaving like before!

Suddenly someone held her wrist tightly, she turned around. It was one of Jungkook's friend.

"Don't worry Jungkook, she will not be able to raise her hand further" He smirked looking at her.

Yiana looked at him with furious look , tried to move her hand from his grip. But his grip was so strong that she couldn't even move her hands.

"Leave me I said!" She said being violent.

"What I said? You will not be able to raise your hand further, you slapped Jungkook. Who gave you such dare?" He shouted.

"Who gave you that dare to shout with me?" She went extremely violent.

As she shouted out, that boy twisted her wrist which caused her severe pain. His twist was as hard as his grip. She pressed her lips tight not to do a single sound out of pain. Whereas Jungkook was just watching, he was not even able to stop even being wanted to stop her to get hurt like that. He endured that most painful scene.

No one stopped him from doing that work, everyone was kinda enjoying silently. But she couldn't tolerate the pain when it went huge. She moaned in pain. She just looked at jungkook with cold eyes how he was just watching her being tortured like that in front of his eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook came and held that boys hand. He gestured him to leave her hand, he left it with his one order. Then he took her hand and looked at that bruised area. He brushed his hand over their and smiled a bad smile.

"I am not the same Jungkook Yiana, not that child one! So if you try to do any mess with me, you will suffer like this.. So better stay away from me!" He smirked.

Yiana couldn't bear that more. She left his hand and moved away pushing him away at a side. She didn't notice but hyuk also saw the incident and he was going to get her away from the situation. But she went out at her own . He rushed to her, he knew she is broken badly, she needs comfort.

She ran to the classroom and sat on her seat. She was trying hard not to cry but tears were automatically rolling down through her eyes towards cheeks. Her heart filled with anger and disappointment. And turn into severe pain hearing those words from Jungkook. Someone placed a hand on her head, she turned around and saw Hyuk. Hyuk came and sat beside her, holding her hand tightly. She looked up at him with reddish eyes.

"I saw what happened dear!" He said.

"I just didn't expect such a behavior from him, believe me! I thought he changed, his behavior was way too better than before!" She gasped some air, that shocked her too much.

"Calm down Yiana... I know I am also shocked with his behavior. He felt so friendly there but what happened to him that he just turned into a monster, exactly like before" He sighed.

"I thought I made that good change in him but I was wrong, he j-just pretended to be that good? You know what he said, he said that he is not like the old little Jungkook, he changed.. I just hate him like this" She scuffed.

Hyuk rubbed his hand as it went cold and also the wrist was bruised red.

"I am with you right? Don't worry at all.. Just don't cry , give yourself some times! You will feel good! Trust me, just calm your nerves down , you were severely shocked with his behaviors, you need to calm yourself first" He stroked his hand on her hairs.

She nodded silently and leaving his hand, she bowed down her head on the desk. She rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes. She was just trying to figure out the situation, to figure out what it actually can be? She still trust that he can't do that on purpose.

Jungkook was watching the whole from his seat. His motive is getting successful. Though he is feeling the execrable pains but he had nothing to do.

I can't even tell you the reason Yan! I found you, my love but see what I have to do! Why I just loved you and now why I have to hurt you! I just want to live a normal life but...

He sighed with cold, wounded soul.

Teachers were taking their classes as usual. Suddenly after sometimes the curricular teacher came and caught everyone's attention.

"Students a special announcement! Here is a special thing for one of our student!"

He said that made all the students excited. Yiana also paid attention to the teacher.

"So our principal wants to give a prize to one of our daring student who saved life of our another student even at the time when everyone was trying to step back. Yes, It's Yiana! "

Yiana's eyes went wide with surprise. She never expected her name to be called and also for this reason. Everyone applauded for her looking at her. She stood being a little uneasy. She tried to smile and went to the center of the stage.

"Jungkook, I would like to call you to hand her the honor as she saved your life"

The thing both of them feared the most, it happened. Both of them were trying their best not to talk with each other , or not even look at them. But fate!

Jungkook came towards the stage with nervousness, he don't want to show any such behaviors that may show gratitude. He don't want to show his real self. He took the honor and went to her. She looked directly in to his eyes. He moved his gaze immediately because he knew if she looks at him like that, he will not be able to resist his real self to portray.

You have to look at me Jungkook, please just let me read you! I know you have any specific reason for such behavior , I trust that!

I wish, I could show myself, my heart whirling feelings for you, who much I am thankful to you because you were the only one when everyone stepped back! I don't know why you risked your life for me... I don't even know why you just care for me so much.. I mean I am the rudest brat now. But you still cared for me with a pure heart... that made me hard now to make myself back to my old self. That fucking old self which has no existence of real Jeon Jungkook! 

He handed that to her and everyone again cheered her. She tried to plaster a fake smile but situation was too much hard to make herself smile. Jungkook was trying his best to keep that rudeness in him but he was not able to resist that painful gaze of Yiana. The coldness of his eyes went out and a kind of affection again started to appear in his eyes.

The moment he got caught!

I know Jungkook, you have a reason just tell me! Why you are being like this?

Her eyes spoked. They were connecting through their sight, they could hear the cry of their soul.

Both of them went off the stage from the other two directions. Their staring game again pushed themselves in a dilemma. Both of them just winding up their mind with different questions, heart whirled up with unexplained emotions.

Why loving is so hard for them? Why they can't just love each other even being immensely intoxicated with each other?

After that certain short event, classes started to went off usually. The whirled up heart of their both was trying to find a way to calm themselves down, but no use of it.

Suddenly a teacher rushed inside the class and said something to the teacher who was teaching them currently.

"Students, your principle sir is blanked out somehow.. he has became senseless! We teachers have to go their now immediately"

They said and rushed to the place. As soon teachers went out, all the students started to gossip and stroll here and there.  Yiana stood up from her seat. After thinking for million times she thought to do this. She went to Jungkook and stand in front of him. He was sitting with his heads bowed down, as soon he understood a figure standing in front of him he raised his head. Yiana held his wrist tightly and dragged him out of the class. Hyuk noticed that and along with hyuk, all astonished and wondered what is going to actually happen now. Why she took him out with her.  Two of the students started to follow them too, to see the final consequence.

Yiana pulled him with her towards the store room, Jungkook was shocked with her behavior again. He was kind off scared, he didn't want to melt again in front of her. He was wondering what she might do to him. Both of them entered the room and she slammed the door hard on those 2 students who were following them.

"Why you dragged me here?" Jungkook asked her.

"Tell me the reason Jungkook" She said without any context first.

"Reason? What reason ?" He frowned his eyebrows, wrinkles were visible on his temple.

"I know you have a specific reason to behave again like this, to do these bad stuffs..."

She went to him slowly and held his both hands with her.

"I know gookie, it is not the real you.. You are not like this. Just tell me, see how I can help you!"

The way she was pleading to him, holding his hands, the pleading and appealing eyes were already melting his heart badly. He looked at her with big doe eyes.

How this girl come to know the every state of me like this?

"Why you just think that I may have any reason to do all these?" He said with the cold gaze.

He hid those inner thoughts again. It was nothing to him until he met Yiana. Being the rude, arrogant and the bad boy thing in front of her is so hard. The real self always try to come out.

"Because I trust you gookie, I know my little gookie can't be like this" Her voice became heavy, the lumps in her throat was obstructing her to talk more. Edge of her eyes became teary, with that state, she took her trembling hand to his face.

He touched his cheeks softly, brushed her thumbs and a painful smile appeared on her lips. Watching her in this state was extremely hard for him. He was feeling like to scream out and tell her that she is right. That is not his true self. His true self is that he loves her badly. The way that it cannot be explained. He was feeling to bury himself in her chest like the day he did on the tour incident. He wanted to get all those adores from her as she gave her days ago. The broken real self is badly craving that. He couldn't but his eyes also became teary.

"I know gookie, slight adores can heal you! I know, don't cry dear please!"  Teardrop fell down with the same smile plastered on her lips.

The way she was looking at him, he couldn't tolerate more. He could broke in her arms anytime.

Suddenly he pushed her against the wall, having a tight grip on her hand. He kept one of his hand on the wall and another was tightly gripped on her one. Yiana was flinched, more shocked she got when she could see Jungkook was breathing heavily. He was looking like a monster, with his veins popping out on forehead and neck. His eyes turned reddish, he was literally hissing.

"G-Gokkie!" She mumbled.

"SHUT UP!!" Don't you dare to call me with that name again! I told you several times that I am not the same old, little gookie of yours! I am way too changed now, don't you understand word?" He hissed in a scary way to her.

"B-But, you.." Yiana was going to tell something with her trembling voice.

"Don't utter a single word I said! What do you think? I acted good with you for 2 or 3 freaking days and I will be good for my whole life? No dear, that's not me! I just find benefits everywhere. Don't think I am going to do every each things like we did in childhood, THAT IS ONLY MEMORIES NOW! AND LET THEM BE LIKE THAT!" His audacity was scariest then.

He was looking desperate.

"G-Gokkie, Please don't be a monster"

He saw her shedding tears for him, for his this behavior. The tears felt like each stab on him. He closed his eyes, he was not able to do all these more.  He gasped air and hissed again.

"Don't you look at me with those eyes, I hate those eyes! I hate your gaze.... I just hate it!"

He said those intolerable words.

"G-Gook.. Don't be a monster to me please, You are too pre-e-c...."

She fainted out and was about to fall on the ground. Jungkook held her body in his arms.

"What I just did ! She went senseless... Yan! Please Yan... I didn't want to.. please yan! Please!"

He sat on the floor and connected his forehead with hers. The teardrops were falling on her cheeks. 

"I love you Yan! I love you freaking badly.... I don't know how to resist myself from this..."

He kept blabbering with heavy voice. He was so messed that he was not even able to understand what he should do.

He took her in his arms in a bridal way then rushed out of the room. He took her to the medical unit and lyed her on the bed. He called nurse and told that she suddenly fainted out. She gave her some slight medications. She was lying on the bed with closed eyes , Jungkook went towards her head and stroked her hairs. He still had the tears in his eyes.

"Maybe I will never be able to tell you this but ... " He held her hand and pressed his lips softly their.

"I love you! This will never change, but this will never get a destination!"

He left a deep breathe.

He could see yiana was getting back to her sense. She is trying to open her eyes. He immediately left her hands. She could just see with her blurry vision that he was holding her hand. She also saw that as she opened her eyes , he went away leaving her. She could stop him again. But she didn't, she just let him go.

After some moments she saw Hyuk coming in her room. She was fine then but still didn't could get herself out of that incident. She felt like he saw possessed Jungkook. She felt like any bad soul possessed him.

"Yiana! Are you alright?" He rushed to her.

She sat on the bed. She still smiled to relieve him.

" I am alright just a bit panic attack" She said casually.

"What do you even think Yiana! How I am gonna live like this? You have to stay healthy and good.. How I will live if something happens to you? " He said in a hightone.

"What are you saying?" Her eyes went wide.

" I love you Yiana! Don't you understand that? I just crave you!"

He finally said that. Yiana was not that much shocked , because she kind of assumed that something like this will happen. But still the way he said it flinched her.

"H-Hyuk... " She stammered.

" I really need you! Believe me..." He went to her and held her both hands.

"H-Hyuk.. please calm down first.. A-actually you are my very good friend but.."

She was feeling kind of guilty because she knew how it hurts when you love a person but that person doesn't love you back. The purity in him , the love in him can be clearly seen. She felt bad to tell that.

" Tell me Yiana, I have to know.." Hyuk sighed.

" I can see love for me in your eyes but I love someone else"

She bowed down her head as she said that.

Hyuk was shocked hearing that, he thought she might say that she still didn't feel the same for him. He had a belief that he will give his everything and make her his only. But the thing he heard just broke him.

"Hyuk.. I-I really crave for a person for so many years and even if I never get him in my life still I will never love anyone else. I don't know what my fate will decide but I will never stop loving him"

For the first time, she expressed her this deep love to someone by her own self. That broke hyuk more.

" I-is it Jungkook?" He asked with heavy voice.

She was a bit shocked that he guessed right but without reacting anything she just nodded.

" I knew that" He sighed.

"How?" She looked at him with wide eyes.

" The way you always used to notice him , the way you saved his live.. Everything expressed that clearly"

Though he was broken inside, he said that with a smile.

"Hyuk..."

Yiana stood and spread her hands towards him to give him a hug.

" You are my best friend! Many times you made me comfortable with all of yours... I actually needed a best friend like you and believe me your existence in my life is really special, really needed! I am sorry that I couldn't feel the same for you as you felt for me.. but I promise I will love you like my best friend!"

She smiled. Those words hurt him even more but he also went to yiana for that hug. Both of them hugged tightly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

Jungkook was sitting at a corner of his bed sobbing and crying. The way he behaved today he felt way too more bad. He was not feeling to live anymore. After so many years, he got someone who actually cared for him. Who used to adore him, who used to understand him. But he can't even have her in his life. For that Fucking curse! That fucking wish.. Even he can't tell his this state to anyone. Each and everything about it is forbidden. Forbidden to utter a word about it.

Suddenly he got a call in his phone. It was unknown number. He was not feeling to take that call. But as his parents were not at home, already went out for the abroad so he had to take the call it may be regarding to his dad's business. He took the call.

"Hello" He said with heavy voice.

"I swear I still believe you.. I could have stopped you while you were crying holding my hand and went away as I looked at you. Don't just again try to pretend with me... You are again and again getting caught on my eyes..."

His heartbeat stopped, hands and feet went froze as he recognized it was Yiana's voice.

"J-Just don't talk with me , I warned you.. Please.. It's getting hard for me"

He said that with completely broken voice and cut down the call. He started to cry mess as he cancelled the call.

He could hear that she is continuously calling him. He was drinking extremely. He almost finished a bottle , his visions and thoughts were getting more muffled.

What use of living more when you had nothing to? Let's just end the life.. I will never be able to live like this, I will be watching her in front of my eyes, I will be hurting her continuously and how I will I even able to breathe with that situation!

He took his phone in his hand and texted her.

"Sorry that I hurt you... you will never have to see this monster again and I ..."

He pressed the send button with his trembling hands and blurry vision. He stood up at the edge of the riff of his balcony. He used of living to the top floor. He could see the whole city lighten up with lights.

I didn't except the light of my life.. I have no other way then pushing myself to the most darkest place now... GRAVE IS MY DESTINATION.

He closed his eyes, inhaled the air for the last time...

I love you yan... I only love you...

A/N: HI GUYS... I AM TRYING MY BEST TO GIVE MY ALL IN THIS STORY...MAYBE I CANT CONVEY ALL OF ME, ALL MY EMOTIONS EVEN ENGLISH ALSO NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE...

But still I am happy that some of you never leave me in this journey! Love you all ❤️💜
And do let me know how you feel about today's chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 715 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...
4.1K 181 52
Jungkook lived in the forest peacefully until one day the CEO of global corporation appeared in his home trying to destroy it building a new chain of...
85.2K 3.4K 40
"Your taste on my tongue is addicting and it gives me a new reason to breathe everyday." *[Contains mature and triggering content]* *[Contains some 2...
17.8K 326 73
(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER. IT MAY BE A LITTLE WACK AND NOT MY BEST WORK. BUT IT'S AN OKAY STORY. HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT💚) Clover Mae Mikaelso...