Groundhog Life // Boku No Her...

Per Ashen_Kitten04

What happens after you die? No one really knows, no one ever really comes back from the dead to tell about it... Més

Chapter 1 - Life 1
Chapter 2 - Life 1
Chapter 3 - Life 1
Chapter 4 - Life 1
Chapter 5 - Life 1
Chapter 6 - Life 1
Chapter 8 - Life 2

Chapter 7 - Life 1

45 3 0
Per Ashen_Kitten04

" What took you so long? " All for One questioned, I could hear the sounds of their fighting. " It's about five kilometres from the bar to here... And it took you a whole 30 seconds to arrive after I sent the Nomu... You're losing it All Might. " He added.

What? With how this Villain, All for One, is talking. He's talking as if he knows All Might personally? I dont know if this Villain was shown on the news because it could have been whenever I began to study for a test or exam at school when the News could have made something about this Villain?

" So are you. What's with that Industrial-looking mask?! Are you sure you should be up and about in that state?! " All Might retorted. " I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did six years ago... All for One! " All Might added.

Six years ago? Was that the last time All Might fought this Villain, how is it possible this Villain isn't in a Prison if he had fought All Might six years ago!?

" I'M TAKING BAGUGO! AND THIS TIME I'M SMASHING YOU INTO A PRISON CELL! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!! " All Might shouted.

Without any visibility through the rubble, I couldn't see what was going on between All Might and this Villain. " Sounds like... there's a lot on your to-do list. You and me both. " All for One quipped back at All Might.

Then a loud crack and thundering slams and booms made the ground shake.

I let out a small, involuntary shriek as pain shot through my crushed, bleeding limbs and then a small draft carrying dust hit my face. And I began to cough as the dust dried my throat even more and filled my lungs.

" That's an Air Cannon... Plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetically boosted by four and the strength enhanced by three. It's a fun little combination... But I want to add in a few more power-up-type quirks... " All for One commented, how was this Villain so calm? He's practically sadistic, he sounds like he's a child showing off their new toys.

" ALL MIGHT!! " Bakugo shouted.

By now, I could feel the dizziness kick in from the quick blood loss. I couldn't even focus on what I was hearing anymore as my vision began to be quickly engulfed in black spots.

And then I felt my eyes just shut and my head slouch onto the peice of rubble, it was cold.

No! I can't have died! Not like this!! Not like this...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
352K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...