Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

By Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter Fifteen

2.4K 101 65
By Aka__Amour

                              Alex's POV

'Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating' (AN: how in the devil did that get there😳😌)

I quickly go up turning off  my alarm, and rushed to the bathroom. I know that Mystique normally comes to school early, so I made an effort this morning to actually not spend an hour in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, bathe, and made sure shave everywhere, what? I got to be preparer for anything. I came out the shower after I was sure I smelled better than I normally do.

Looking through my closet , I wanted to find something, that is cute but sexy at the same time.  So I just picked out a cute a brown shorts, a white button up shirt and undid the first two buttons showing off my no doubt , sexy chest. I put on white Nike sneakers and brown tam.

Did a little spin and a little twerk ( because why not?!) and being satisfied with what I saw, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I was gonna sit down for breakfast like I normally do but your boy be feeling too damn excited to go see mystique , I mean MiStReSs.

Felt so good to be finally able to say that.!

************************
I reached school in record time and peeped mystique bike meaning that she's here. I quickly parked then rushed inside. I went to my locker first to make sure I'm a little calm before I go see her and also to take out the things needed for the first class.

I started walking towards her locker while taking deep breath. I just couldn't stop smiling and didn't want to scare her off with so early in our relationship. Yep, I can definitely get use to saying that. I'm actually in a relationship, one I'm sure will last because I'll do everything to make it last.

I saw Mystique's back and I started walking up faster , at this point I can't control my smile. As I got closer my smile quickly fell and so did my mood. MY mystique was laughing it up with that boy she's always with and she was even kissing him on the cheek and making him blush.

Oh hell no, I can't believe I'll have to grab a b*tch so early in the morning. I'm not even dressed the part.

Overcome with anger and jealousy I marched up to them grabbing Mystique by the neck and turned her around. Before she could say anything I quickly kissed her, I was so angry that I didn't see how stiff she was standing or that she didn't kiss back .

I stopper kissing her , standing beside her and said.

"Oh hey you, I didn't see you there, I was soooo happy to see MY girlfriend ." I smiled.

He looked at me then mystique , looking confused. "I think I'm gonna go, see you in math mystique." He said waving at her.

"Alright " she said hugging him before he could walk off.

I fisted my hands .

She turned towards me and I was getting ready to give her a piece of my mind but the angry expression she had on her face made me look down on my shoes while swinging my feet. I would take small glances at her to see that her expression hasn't changed then quickly looked back down.

After a few more minutes I heard her say --

"Hmmm god dammit "

Before you could say daddy chill (😂💀💀) I was slammed into the locker and she gripped my throat and started kissing me roughly (ooooo she wanna have swex ............AN : ok ok I'm done.😂 ). She slammed her body into mines so their was completely no space between us.

Did she forget we're in school and not at an audition for a sex scene in a movie. Geeesh!!

She forced her tongue in my mouth and started exploring every inch of my mouth. I was running out of breathe so I tapped her shoulder. She sucked my bottom lip then bite it drawing blood and when I was about to wipe it off she licked it clean with her tongue.

She definitely wanna have sex.

I looked up into her face seeing her smirking at me and I rolled my eyes huffing still mad at her.

"Oh nah baby. You're not the one to be mad here. I was actually suppose to be mad at you for that shit you just did but how can I when you looking so cute." She said checking me out.

Her eyes trailed from my shoes right up to my face making me blush.

"So you got all sexy for me , huh?" She said checking me out again but this time her hands started trailing from waist right up to my lips , tapping them then letting her finger stay there.

"All for you mistress" I said taking her finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

She smirked "you're a little naughty boy aren't you?"

"I'm your naughty boy thou"

"I don't see no one else lining up to put up with your annoying ass" she said

I rolled my eyes then smiled "yea, yea whatever"

"Come on let's head to class done give everybody in this hall enough live porn "

I laughed throwing my hand around her and head to class.

*********************
Its now lunch time and literally rushed to the cafeteria to see mystique. Food be damned (for now).

Entering the cafeteria I searched for Mystique and finally found her, now tell me why is that boy still hanging out with her?, don't he have other friends?.

I went up to the lunch line and got some nuggets and fries and a sprite then went up to their table sitting the seat and by the seat I mean mystique lap.

The boy looked at me confused then looked over my shoulder at mystique and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked angrily

"Oh nothing really. I just find your apparent need to show ownership over Mystique really funny, seeing as we both know who really have the balls in your relationship " he smirked

When did this nerd gain the confidence to talk to me like this?. Maybe I should show him and everyone that I'm still the popular guy around here and not because I've been being less of an asshole doesn't mean I've gone soft.

"Hey easy on baby Damon. He juts love having my attention solely on him" she laughed. "But for real Alex , can sit on the seat I can't eat like this"

"I can feed you" I said turning sideways in her lap. There's no way I'm getting up when I've gotten comfortable.

"Yea but me and Damon were talking and I don't want to be fed" she said sternly

"But, why thou?, haven't you guys talked enough. I want attention too and why can't feed you?, I bet if it was devin over here --"

"Its Damon" he said

"I don't care. I bet if it was derrick you would gladly make him feed you" I said pouting .

"Ouch" I hissed feeling a slap on my leg

"Sit on the seat NOW!" She said angrily

Getting upset too I got up grabbing my lunch to go eat with my friends.

"Where the f*ck do you think you're going ?. You better sit your ass down before you make me more mad." She said

I sat down far away from her grumbling and occasionally picking at my food while they talked and laughed on some inside jokes.

By the time lunch time ended I grabbed up my tray , emptied out the left over lunch and headed to class.

************************
School just ended and I'm really nervous. Why you ask? Well during my last class mystique texted me and said

Meet me after school at your car

I walked slowly towards my car seeing her leaning up against and I tried to read the expression on her face but seeing the blank expression on her face I got even more nervous.

"Would your parents reach home yet? She asked

" no they wouldn't "

"Ok take me to your place" she said with that blank expression still on her face.

I opened her door for her and she said thanks then sat inside. I rushed over to my side then got in and started the car.

The silence in the car was too uncomfortable so I turned on a little music.

A couple minutes later we reached my home and went to open her door for her then lead the way.

"You can just leave your shoes at the corner right there" I said once we reached inside.

We then headed up to my room and sat down on the edge of the bed facing her as she was leaning up against the door.

"Do you know what you did wrong today? Huh Alex?"

"Um maybe" I said. I have an idea, it don't seem wrong to me but probably to her.

"Don't play dumb with me Alex. I'm really disappointed in you. You're already disobeying me and that doesn't look good for me as a dominant ." she sighed.

"I'm sorry , I really am. Its juts that boy is always with you and I just don't like that, what if he replace me " I said looking down

"Alex baby that won't happen as he already belongs to someone else and I want you, not him. Ok?" She sitting beside me

"Ok, I'll try to be nice but no promises "

"You better do more than try Alex" she said grabbing my jaw making me face her. "I can't have you guys always fighting, because don't think I'm afraid to spank both your asses while you guys hold hands telling each other how sorry you are" she said

"Ok fineee" I said laughing

She looked at her watch then got up.

"I got leave now Alex, I don't want my parents getting suspicious and all. But before I go here is a contract stating my rules, rewards and punishments , oh and also some things I'll like to try when we do our sessions but if you don't approve put an X beside it. I expect you to be done with it by tomorrow and hand it to me before our first class. You got that?"

"Ok" I said happily taking the contract from her.

She turned around and headed towards the door but stopped and turned around half way through.

"Oh and Alex?"

"Yes?"

"Now the real fun begins" she said smirking then closed the door.

Firstly online classes are shit and secondly I have homework due 8:00 tomorrow but I said I had to write a chapter first 😌.

So I was making the Q&A and I only come up with 5 questions .....so help me out and drop any questions you may want to ask.

But how was the chapter?, nice not nice?....I did it in a rush so I wanted to know how it is.💁

I just want to thank everyone that keep showing my book love ......I love and appreciate you all😭😪......I wanted to write the names out but I got to go do these homework and try get some sleep in.

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

Until next time my babies

Byeeeee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 815 70
WARNING: This book contains mature content not suitable for ages below 18 years! "KELVIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I'M SORRY!" This has been my motto for th...
12.8K 246 31
Recently getting out of an abusive, toxic relationship...struggling with health issues and trying to start a new life at school. It's hard for her to...
73.4K 1K 14
About a girl with bipolar disorder who needs domination as a way to control her own thoughts. She found a great combination of dominants in two broth...