Long lost brother (mafia/gang)

By hyunjinahhhhhh

Y/n was like any other girl. She was kind, well behaved and had good grades. She didn't have to many friends... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Please read (not a update but its important)
Chapter 22
1k ????
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
2k?!?!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
10K?!?
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Finale)

Chapter 20

2.7K 55 77
By hyunjinahhhhhh

(This chapter is going to be a long one. Maybe my longest one yet)
- - - - - next day - - - - -
Y/n's POV:
I woke up and Hyunjin was snuggled up in my arms. The light was coming through the curtains and was shining in our eyes. Hyunjin soon woke up to. He looked at me and pecked my forehead.

"Morning baby" I giggled

"Morning princess" he said back in a raspy voice.

"What are we doing today?"

"I've got a mission to go on but Felix is going shopping. I think he was going to ask you to go with him"

"Oh ok. Please be safe. I don't want you getting hurt. I'll go and ask him in a bit after I'm ready" I said back

"It's okay. It's not a dangerous one" He said whilst tucking a piece of hair that was on my face behind my ear.

- - - - -

Hyunjin's POV:

Y/n was in the shower getting ready to go out with Felix. I left the room and went to felix's. I knocked.

"Come in" He shouted out.

"Hey don't forget we are setting up the surprise party for y/n and that you 2 are going shopping."

"Oh yeah. What time shall we leave?"

"When ever your ready. Just be back before 6"

"Okay. We will leave once y/n is ready"

"Okay. Thank you mate" (just imagine Hyunjin trying to do a Australian accent 🥺😂)

I walked back you the room and y/n was there doing her hair and makeup.

"Hey princess. You look really pretty" I said as I went to give her a back hug and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Thank you Jinnie. You look cute" she said whilst looking me up and down with my grey jacket and white top on with a pair of matching bottoms and messy hair (If you know, you know 😉😂) . I laughed at her response.

"Don't worry about talking to Felix. I've already spoke to him. He said that you guys will leave when ever you are ready"

"Ok well I'm ready now so I'll go to him. I love you Jinnie. Bye" She said and gave a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too. Bye have fun". I said as she was leaving.

Y/n POV:
I was walking to Felix's room. When I remembered that today was my birthday. I wasn't really bothered that no one knew since it was just like any other day. I saw Felix walking out of his room.

"Hey Felix. Are you ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yeah. If your ready?  We will get food when we get there. If that's ok?"

"Yeah that's fine. Where are we going anyway?"

"We are going the mall. Don't worry it's a different one from the one you went with Chan and Hyunjin. It's just over an hour away"

"Ah ok good. Let's get going then".

With that me and Felix made our way to the garage to pick which car we wanted. We picked one and made our way there. The journey wasn't that awkward. It was more like comfortable silence. We talked for a little bit, after that we just listened to the radio whilst Felix drove.

"We're here"

"Yay finally. I'm starving!" I said jumping out the car.

"There's a restaurant cafe thing here. The foods really good"

"Ok"

Me and Felix walked into the restaurant and ordered our food. I got chicken and chips and Felix got a burger and chips.

"So what have you been up to lately Y/n?" Felix asked me.

"Not much. Just been spending time with Hyunjin and you guys"

"I can tell you've been spending time with Hyunjin" he snickered, raising an eyebrow.

"Wait what do you mean?" I fired back

"Have you seen your neck Y/n?"

"N-no. Is it bad?" I said as i touched my neck with my hands. It was tender. It felt as if Hyunjin's lips were still there. I tried covering it with my hair.

"It's pretty bad. Wouldn't let Chan see that if I was you". He giggled

"Ah. Can we stop at a makeup store so I can get some makeup to cover it up because I won't be able to run up to my run without Chan seeing me. Please" I begged

"Yeah sure". He found it very amusing.

"Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"We said I love you to each other last night for the first time". I looked down with a blush in my face.

"Oh my god. Did you?!? That's so cute" he was fan boying. I started to laugh at him.

"Thanks. Anyways I think the food is coming over" I said looking at a waiter walking towards us with our order.

- - - - -
We finished our food and we was walking around the mall. Looking at different shops. Felix got some clothes and a pair of shoes. I got some dresses and other clothes, a bag, some makeup to cover up the hickeys Hyunjin left and a pair of shoes to.

"Thank you for today Felix"

"It's ok Y/n anytime" he ruffled my hair in a brotherly manner.

"Why didn't any of the other come today as well?"

"They um went on a mission."

"Oh ok. Hyunjin told me that it wasn't a dangerous one, so at least that's good"

"Yeah it's um just a little spying and hacking mission"

"Oh ok"

"We should be getting home it's nearly 5 and it's an hour drive back" Felix looked at his luxury expensive gold watch (😉😉).

"Yeah the others will be back by now. Let go"

Felix's POV:

Me and Y/n walked to the car with our hand full of shopping bags. We put them all in the back seats of the car. Whilst y/n was getting in I messaged the boys group chat saying that we was on our way back. They said that they was nearly done and will be finished by the time we would got back.

"All ready to go y/n?" I asked her.

"Yeah"

Whilst we were driving Y/n reached back to get the bag full of makeup. She picked out this circle thing with a cushion thingy which looked like it matched her skin tone in it and a tube full of this cream which also matched her skin tone. She put the tube cream on first and patted it in with a puf thing from the cushion circle. And then put the cushion thing over it and the rest of her neck. You could hardly even see the bruises anymore. They were pretty dark, I'm slight impressed with Hyunjin.

- - - - -

After a while y/n fell asleep. She had her head resting against the window. She reminded me of my younger sister. I miss her very much. Y/n is like a little sister to all of us obviously apart from Hyunjin (and Chan since she was actually Chans sister).

We eventually got home after a bit. It was getting darker outside. I messaged the boys again saying that we was outside and that y/n was asleep. They said that they was done and hiding and to wake y/n up and bring her in.

"Y/n wake up" I shook her shoulders gently. She started to flick her eyes over.

"Are we home?" She said as she was stretching her arms out.

"Yeah come on sleepy head. I'll get all the bags"

"Ok thank you"

We walked towards the door. Y/n was in front. She opened the doors and we both went in. It was dark so she turnt the lights on.

Y/n's POV:

I turnt the lights on and turnt around.

"SURPRISE!!" I heard all the guys shout as they jumped up from their hiding spaces. Happy birthday banners were hanging up. There was balloons and other decorations hanging up.

"Oh my god guys. Thank you so much" I started tearing up.

"Don't cry princess" Hyunjin hugged me and giggled. I pulled away from the hug after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry. It's just that no one has ever done this for me since I was very little"

"It's ok Y/n. Do you really think we would forget it's your birthday?" Chan came over to me and brought me into him embrace.

"I didn't think you'd remember"

"Don't be so silly" he said ruffling me hair around

We were all laughing. I gave all the guys little hugs. They gave me presents. I didn't expect them to even remember my birthday let alone organise all this and get me presents. I was really grateful for them.

The boys got me clothes, perfume, and a massive teddy. It's almost as big as me (I'm 5"5) it's huge! I thanked them all individually.

"Y/n. I got you this" Chan handed me a gift bag.

I opened it and looked inside. I took out this small rectangle box. I unwrapped it and saw a beautiful white gold heart necklace. It was beautiful.

"Thank you so much Chan. It's beautiful. I love it". I gave him a tight hug.

"It's ok kiddo. There's something else in there". He said rubbing my head as I pulled away from the hug.

I looked in the bag again to see a bigger rectangle object wrapped up. I picked it up and started to unwrap it. It was a picture of me and Chan when we were younger together. We were only young. We were in a tree house that we had. We had so many memories in that tree house. They all started coming back. I started to tear up again.

"Y/n are you crying? Come here" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry. It's just all the memories started coming back" I said bag with a slight chuckle as well.

Chan pulled away from the hug and motioned for me to look behind me. It was Hyunjin. He had a present in his hand to.

"You didn't have to get me anything. None of you did. Thank you very much"

Hyunjin walked over to me a little bit and gave me the gift. It had a bow around it. It was very neatly wrapped. When I opened it I saw a beautiful white gold ring. It had a little heart in the top of it.

"It beautiful. Thank you. It matches my necklace"

"That's not even the best thing about it" Hyunjin replied. He held his hand up and showed me he had a similar one but without a heart on it.

"You've got one to!"

"Yeah when you touch it. If the other person is wearing a matching one then it will send a tingling feeling to them. It's not painful or anything. It's more like if we wasn't near each other then we can still communicate in a way"

"That's so cute. Thank you baby"

"Your welcome princess"

The guys went to the kitchen to give us some space quickly. Hyunjin leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You've got another present later on if your ready" he whispered in my ear in his deep husky voice. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

I felt like my legs were turning into jelly and would give out any second. I had a deep colour of red on my face. I just looked up at him and smiled and then looked down. I was a little scared for what was going to come but I trusted him and knew he wouldn't do anything that I wasn't comfortable with.

"Only if you want to though. It's ok it you don't" he quietly said quietly. His face was soft looking this time.

"I think I'm ready. I just wasn't expecting it" I nervously said back quietly.
Hyunjin gave me a hug and we stayed like that for a few seconds.

Hey guys. How are you liking the story so far? Thank you so much for all your support. This book has got over 800 reads! Thank youuu. Stay safe and listen to your local rules. Thank you again.  Byeeee 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
7.3K 214 19
βœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
33.8K 1.3K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
2.2K 55 11
Lee Minho was the mafia king, and Han Y/N was his personal maid ever since she was 13. He had took her after finding out that her parents owed him a...