The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|

15.2K 822 298
By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta's POV

I sat on my bed in deep thought, sniffling repeatedly due to my runny nose.

It was mother's day, the day I was waiting for but deep down, I feared it the most.

Every night on this day, all the memories of my mom would play over in my head and the one memory I want to forget, holds my heart and pierce my mind.

I was holding the card in my hand, rubbing my finger over her picture with her smiling face flashing in front of me.

I really miss her. I miss how she braids my hair, how she plays with me, how she watches each and every one of my cartoons with me.

I know I was only 4 when I lost her but her memories were still fresh in my mind.

I don't remember much though but what I remember, was special.

The sad thing was that I lost her on this day, mother's day. The day when children gift their mothers gifts and shower their love on her.

I only wish we didn't leave the house that day. If we didn't leave to go to the restaurant then maybe she would be alive today, with me.

If we didn't go we wouldn't have met with a car accident and she wouldn't have died. Maybe it was my fault.

If I hadn't suggested to go to her favourite restaurant then we wouldn't have to left the house and she would have been alive, but I was child.

I was ignorant of what was going to happen.

I felt a tear escape my eye and looking down I saw it fall on the card, on her picture.

"You wouldn't understand how much I miss you. I thought this year would be different but it's not. It's the same every year. Me crying all day curling up in bed and doing nothing but thinking of you."

I caressed her picture with a small smile, bringing the card up to my face to kiss her picture.

"I made you this card for the first time after you died. I couldn't muster up the courage before but this year I tried and here it is, I hope you like it."

"How are you feeling now?" I heard him ask, as he stood at the door with his arms folded across his chest.

It has been 5 and a half hours since the outburst in the kitchen and ever since then he has been a bit distant.

It was new to me that he initiated a conversation, it felt quite weird but good at the same time.

"Well I still feel sick but not as much how I was feeling yesterday," I told.

"Did you take your medicines?"

He walked into my room and stopped at the small bin beside the dresser which wasn't too far away from the door.

"Yeah a few minutes ago. Actually I'm not feeling good so-"

"Missing aunty aren't you?" Soham asked, raising his eye brow at me.

I chuckled a bit and turned my head to look at the photo frame which sat on my nightstand, her picture smiling at me.

"Very much. I lost her on mother's day," I said softly, looking away to stare at the card once again.

"I can drive you to your dad's house. He called me and said that he wants you to put your card in front of her urn."

My head shot up with a wide smile on my face, giving away my answer.

I haven't met my dad in a while since I was so business with work. We would both call each other very often when we had the time and spend hours talking to each other.

Well now I kind of see why he didn't want me to get married because I miss him a lot.

Even at home, when he used to go out for business trips I used to miss him so much that I would count down the days until he got home.

"Grab your phone," he said, leaving the room. "I will wait for you downstairs."

I went for my phone and washed my face as I didn't want my dad to see that I was crying.

I met Soham who was waiting by the door, playing with the car keys like a child.

He looked so innocent as he threw it up in the air and caught it, his face held pure innocence but all of it was bombarded by pain and hurt.

"I can wait since you are busy playing with the keys," I spoke, making him turn his head to me.

"I- uh-" He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment as I now noticed his childish side. "Let's go."

He walked outside quickly and opened the car door on my side and went to his.

'At least he is a gentleman,' I thought chuckling to myself, feeling a little better than how I felt a few minutes ago.

I was about to get into the car but I sneezed twice in a row, stopping me for a few seconds.

"I think you should take a cab," Soham joked and I tilted my head, giving him stern look.

He chuckled at bit but quickly kept his posture and blank face, starting the car.

Getting inside, I sat down and closed the door then put on my self belt.

He was about to drive off but I stopped him.

"Wait!"

Soham turned his head to face me with a confused look playing on his face but I just went straight to what I had to do, search for any alcohol which could be in the car.

"What are you looking for Sanyukta?" he asked and ignoring him I continued looking.

"Just tell me damn it." He sounded a little angry but I brushed it off.

He sighed in frustration as I sat back properly in my seat after I properly scanned and searched the car.

"I was just checking if you had any alcohol in here. I wouldn't want you to land the both of us in the hospital," I said, fixing my seat belt and out of the corner of my eye I saw him roll his eyes at me.

He put on his seat belt, fixing it properly on him and drove off.
~•~
I hopped out the car and ran inside my house I left four months ago.

I always wanted to know why girls had to leave their homes to go to their husband's.

I have always wanted to know why but I never got an answer. I don't have a problem with it but I just want to know why girls? Why can't the boys leave their houses and come to ours?

I opened the door and ran inside only to find my dad reading the newspaper on the couch.

"Dad!" I said loudly, drawing his attention to me.

"My princess," he spoke getting up off the couch.

I hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Take it easy on your old man. I'm not young you see," he said making me chuckle.

I broke the hug and kissed him on the cheek while he ruffled my hair.

"How are you beta? Are feeling a little better?" he asked and I nodded. "Soham beta why are standing at the door like a stranger, come inside."

"It's okay uncle I'm fine right here."

"Why are you calling me uncle, call me dad."

Just by hearing that sentence I saw Soham's facial expression change. I saw something sparkling in his eyes that I have never seen before.

He smiled. He finally smiled. For the time after we have gotten married he smiled. For the few seconds his smile was playing on his face, it felt like I was seeing a whole new Soham.

Just by saying that one sentence, my dad brought a smile to the face of a man who knew nothing else but put to up and blank, straight and expressionless face.

"Sanyukta please do what you have to do we have to leave," he spoke, looking on everything but us going back to his usual dead face.

Walking over the urn which was sitting on the table near my mom's favourite room in the house, I felt many emotions run through me.

I was sad that she was gone but happy that she was in a better place.

I placed the card in front of her urn and looked up on her picture which hung on the wall with a garland hanging around it.

"I love you mom. I wish you were here to see me get married but no worries, your son in law is standing right there at the door." I pointed on Soham who was busying looking around the house with his hands in his pockets.

I walked over to my dad and hugged him since I didn't want to spend too much time standing in front of her urn.

"I know she misses you too," he whispered in my ear causing a small smile to grow on my face.

"Sanyukta let's go," Soham spoke.

"Bye dad, I'll try to visit you whenever I get the time."

I waved at him as I walked to the door and he blew me a kiss, smiling at me.
~
There was only silence between the both us. Neither did we try to speak to each other nor did we glance at each other.

The car ride was slow and steady but I was too busy angrily cursing Soham in my mind.

He wants me to accompany him to a business party I don't want to go to.

First I was sick and second I didn't want to go but he is forcing me to.

His dad wants him to take me with him as it will benefit their image.

I mean what was the need to please the media and the rest of the people who has no other job than gossiping.

If Soham doesn't take me with him then his dad will have a problem and he wants to stay out of his dad's bad books.

We pulled up in the driveway and I came out the car, slamming the door behind of me and walked inside.

I heard his footsteps behind of me but I just kept walking until I reached my room.

I opened the door only to see a beautiful dark blue laced top dress along with a new pair of blue heels laying on my bed.

"Get ready in 10 minutes."

I heard dad's voice boom from behind of me and I turned around to face him.

"Can't you understand that I am sick and-"

I sneezed and I wiped my nose with my rag and continued.

"And I can't attend. What is your problem dad?"

"Whatever decision you make will surely affect your precious husband so think wisely," saying that he left, leaving one thought in my mind, 'what kind of father was he.'

I walked further in my room and traced my fingers over the dress anticipating whether or not I should wear it.

I didn't want to go but I don't want dad to hurt Soham.

Sighing, I took the dress the up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.
~
"Are you re-"

Before he could finish he stopped in the middle of his sentence and stood there looking on me from head to toe.

Soham was wearing a well ironed suit matching the colour of my dress, his hair neatly combed and beard shaved just a bit.

"Soham?" I asked, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Uh, Sanyukta dad and Aisha are waiting for you downstairs," he said.

"Okay."

I moved the strand of loose hair out of my face and walked over to him, who for some reason couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Wait, is mom still in her room?" I asked and he nodded confusedly.

I smiled and took his wrist, pulling him along with me to the store room.

"Why are we here Sanyukta? We have to go."

"Today's mother's day right, so you are going to give each and every card you have made for mom now," I said and he chuckled darkly.

"Haven't I told you that she won't accept it? She can barely talks to me then how in the damn world will she accept whatever I made her? It's best that you leave the cards alone."

"If you don't show her that despite her hating you, you still love her then maybe she might change."

"She is Randhir Verma's wife. If he is like that then she isn't any different. The both of them are the same and again, I know that they would never love me so stop trying," saying that he left slamming the door behind of him.

A mother can never hate their child no matter how hard they try.

I might have lost my mother at a young age and I don't have a solid idea about how motherly love feels, but I surely know that his mother doesn't hate him.

I went against his wishes and took up the box, placing it outside her and dad's room.

I knocked on the door and hid so that she doesn't see me.

Soham walked out of his room with his phone in his hands and I went over to him to drag him along with me to hide.

"What the fuck Sanyukta!"

"Shh! Look."

I pointed to the now opening door of their room and mom's eyes fell on the box.

She kneeled down and opened it only to find all the mother's day cards Soham had made her over the years.

She took them out one by one reading each word and looking on every photo.

For a split second I saw a smile grow on her face, but she threw the card back into the box while she took it inside the room.

"You did this didn't you?" I heard Soham ask as I turned around to face him.

"She smiled for a second Soham. She smiled," I told excitedly.

He looked back at the door which was now closed and shifted his eyes to me.

"Let's go."
~•~
We entered the party which was being thrown by Mr. Choudary, the man who Soham is doing business with.

All I could see were big business men talking with each other along with their wives who were showing off their new sarees and dresses.

Though my dad was a known business man, I felt like I didn't belong, that I didn't match up to their standards and honestly I didn't want to.

Most of these people knew nothing else other than using their power for the wrong things, buying people and taking advantage of middle class and poor people.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Verma," spoke a man who walked up to us smiling.

"Mr. Choudary how are you? I must say that this party is really nice. Great music and I see the bar as been upgraded," dad told, starting up a conversation.

"Why, what do we have here?" He shifted his gaze to both Soham and I, his smile still playing on his face. "Soham I see you brought your beautiful wife to enlighten us with her presence.

Sanyukta I am Nitin Choudary but you must call me Mr. Choudary as that's what everyone calls me out of respect and I'm sure your father taught you that very well."

I gave him a small smile and nodded in agreement, trying to avoid getting stuck into a conversation.

"Good evening Mr. Choudary," Soham spoke, taking my hand pulling me with him.

He stopped at the bar and ordered a glass of water for me.

"Now I know you don't want to be here but-"

My sneeze stopped him and I bit my lip as I kind of sneezed on him.

"Sorry," I told and he brushed it off.

"It's okay. As I was saying, I know you don't want to be here so stay right here and don't move. In an hour or two I will come and we will leave."

Again, I nodded and took the glass of water the waiter was handing me and watched as Soham left to talk with Mr. Choudary.

Looking around, my eyes landed on pictures and art works which were hanging on the walls of the huge living room.

I sipped my water slowly and every now and then I would get the urge to sneeze.

My fever died down a little bit and so did the pain in my joints but the sneezing was my problem.

I shifted my eyes to find Soham amongst the crowd and all I could see were 10-12 media reporters bundling around him, Mr. Choudady, mom and dad.

"May I dance with you?" asked a voice which boomed from behind of me.

I turned my head to see the person and his smiling face caught my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Samar, Samar Choudary."

He fixed his tie with one hand while he took his name and forwarded his other hand to me.

"I'm not really feeling good to dance."

"It's okay, I will go easy on you come on."

At that point all I felt was him dragging me to the dance floor and his hands around my waist.

"What are doing? I told you that I am not feeling good. Let me go," I ordered but his grip around my waist got tighter.

"Come on baby just one dance wouldn't hurt and anyway, you wouldn't want to dance with that loser Soham."

"He is my husband and once again leave me alone before I create a scene." I tried pushing his hands away but he was holding me tightly.

The next thing I knew was his hands touching my bottom. I felt so disgusted and uncomfortable with him touching me like that.

I pushed him away with full force ignoring the weakness I was feeling and lifted my hand to slap him but someone else already did the job.

Soham was standing in front of me, fuming in anger and Samar held his right cheek glaring at him.

"How dare you touch my wife!" he yelled, causing everyone's eyes to turn on us.

His wife? He actually called me his wife. It felt so different to hear him say that and honestly it felt good.

"In the office you commented about her inappropriately and I said nothing but today you crossed your limits! You touched my wife where she isn't supposed to be touched!"

"Come on Soham, it wasn't like she didn't like it," Samar spoke, smirking at me.

"She was trying to push your hand from off her waist but you wouldn't it let go! I saw everything with my eyes and I swear if you touch her or even lay an eye on her I will kill you with my bare hands."

He turned to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me outside with all eyes still on us and media reporters following us.
End Of POV

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
Wow guys, I have never written a chapter this long before. I hope you enjoy it.

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 88 10
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฅ‚ This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
2K 104 27
Sneak peak: "How can a woman be so selfish?? Until yesterday she was with another person and today she's ready to marry me.. I can't believe this...
1K 149 16
She wanted loyalty ๐Ÿ’ซ He only knows lust๐ŸŒ˜ She needed cure๐Ÿ’– He only knows destruction ๐ŸŒŠ She is the dark sky๐Ÿ–ค And he's her moon ๐ŸŒ What will happen...
910K 36K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...