home. ushijima x reader

By babyjai303

it all started when i met a guy named Ushijima... More

part 1✨
part 2✨
part 3✨
part 4✨
part 5✨
part 6✨
part 7✨
part 8✨
part 9✨
part 10✨
part 11✨
part 12✨
part 13✨
part 14✨
part 15✨
part 16✨
part 17✨
part 18✨
part 20✨
part 21✨
part 22✨
part 23✨
part 24✨
part 25✨
part 26✨
part 27✨
part 28✨
part 29✨
part 30✨
part 31✨
part 32✨
part 33✨
part 34✨
part 35✨
part 36✨
part 37✨
part 38✨
part 39✨
✨season finale✨
part 40✨
part 41✨
part 42✨
part 43✨
part 44✨
part 45✨
part 46✨
part 47✨
part 48✨
part 49✨
part 50✨
part 51✨
part 52✨
part 53✨
part 54✨
Part 55✨
Part 56✨
Part 57✨
Part 58✨
Part 59✨
Part 60✨
Part 61✨

part 19✨

1.8K 35 14
By babyjai303

I told ushijima to tell me what's wrong, he was upset and his fist were balled... i doubt he was gonna hit me because he was always so gentle with me. He took a deep breath and said "do you love him", i frowned and said WHAT he said "i'm not going to ask you again do you love him y/n". His words raced through my mind, did i love kageyama still, he has place in my heart but i sure as hell didn't love him. I sat us down and looked at him, he was looking dead at me... i said "no i don't love him, he does have a place in my heart though i'm not going to lie to you... he got me through some rough stuff as well. It's hard to forget that kind of think, i am forever grateful for him doing all the bad things to me too. Ushijima looked at me like i was insane, i said "don't look at me like that and let me finish the reason why i'm greateful is because he brought me to you. The person that i love with all my heart, the person i would take a bullet for, my home is you ushijima.
He sighed and said " i love you so much but i'm gonna be honest it does seem like you still love him, after all he did to you you still forgave him... how did you do that". I looked down and really thought about what he said... i looked back up and said "if i'm being honest i'm not sure but not constantly worrying what he's gonna do next and just enjoying me and him being friendly is ok for me".

I saw the tears forming in his eyes, my heart literally broke i don't think i've ever seen him cry before... HAS ANYONE? He nuzzled his head into my neck and cried... i was so hurt i just hugged him and said "i love you bub and i'm not going anywhere, i'm not leaving you... you helped me so much so it's my turn to help you". He sobbed a bit harder and said "don't leave me like my parents did", my heart literally was hurting hes not the person people think he is. He's a kind soul hiding under anger, i knew that from the start because nobody is angry people just hurt people. He wrapped his arms around me and i just rocked him back and forth until he fell asleep, he was too big to move so i had Sakura bring me and pillow and i my head to sleep. I woke up around 4 and was just playing with his hair and singing, he moved and i felt him waking up. He sat up and looked at me, i tilted my head a smiled i said "i'm glad you told me how you really felt bub, i love you so much and nobody can change that". He smiled and i cuddled him. I kissed his forehead and told him to go back to bed.

I took my shower and put my hair into two braids and headed to the gym, when i got to the gym hinata ran up to me and gave me a hard high five. Me and kageyama showed hinata the quick attack we do, he was amazed and screamed "THAT WAS AMAZING TEACH ME TEACH ME". Kageyama screamed at hinata saying "shut up boke", i rolled my eyes and started showing hinata his power spot in his hand. Then i showed him exaclty where he should hit the ball, then i showed him how to angle it to where he wants it to be. After about an hour he was still struggling and he was defeated, i gave him a speech saying "nothing comes easy hinata you have to learn how to do anything, for me i had to learn how to trust and that's a big thing for me considering my parents... so keep your head up and keep going". He smiled and said "your right y/n i have to keep learning it's all about learning and succeeding. It was around 6 and people were rolling in, i was yelling at kageyama to aim at hinatas power point. He was struggling so i called over Niko, niko showed him how and finally he got it. I yelled "RUN IT THROUGH BOYS", kageyama set was perfect and hinata power spot hit the ball spot on. I yelled "HELL YEAH BOYS", they cheered and thanked me.

Helping them out was really fun they don't adapt as easily as me and Oikawa but they are a really good power duo when it comes to those quick attacks. All the coaches were looking at me so i asked "is something wrong coaches"? they looked at me and coach ukai said "you ever think about becoming a coach? your teaching and leadership is crazy good"! I thanked him and said "well i never really thought about it, but that could be an option". I found ushijima in the back and stood by him, he clung on to me like a baby. It was so cute but i knew deep down that he was just scared to lose me, i had that feeling too when i was spiraling but he proved he was gonna be there so now i had to prove that i was too. Today was new skill day it's where people just showed off their new skills they learned and teach others as well. I already showed them my switch hand spike but now it was time to show them something different, i had been working on this for almost 5 months. I was ready to show them what i'm about and how hard i'm gonna work to show what i'm made of, i mean for fucks sake i'm in the top 3 for a reason.

We had all morning to test our skills and after lunch we would do a sort of talent show. I didn't do my skill in front of the others because i didn't want them to see so i went outside and practiced there. Out of the corner of my eye i see ushijima come up behind me and just hold on to me, it was the best feeling ever just to be able to hold each other. I loved him so much and seeing him like that just made me love him ten times more, he just held on and whispered "what's your new skill babe". I pushed him off of me and said "oh you little bitch, i should have known you were up to something", he laughed and kissed my cheek. I always had a soft spot for him but this time i was not going to let it work, i told him "your just going to have to wait and see". I kissed him  and walked back into the gym. The coaches told us to go get ready for lunch and today i was hungry which was weird but i just ignored my mind for today.

I went into the the bathroom and took out my braids and revealed my wavy hair i decided to let it down for right now. When i came out to the lunch table i sat with ushijima, tendou, and niko... we all have been busy with our relationships and didn't really talk to each other as much. We caught up while we ate lunch and we laughed, i sat on ushijimas lap and just ate his fries. I didn't eat bread like that so i didn't want the sandwich, he whispered in my ear "you on my lap could happen a lot more often and if you were-". I squinted my eyes at him and said "WAKATOSHI USHIJIMA if you finish that sentence i will poke your eyes out", we both started laughing and Niko and Tendou just started at us. I kissed him and finished eating, soon enough the coaches called us all back to the gym. I got up and told them "it's show timeeeee", we all laughed and sat down.

Niko was sitting on Tendous lap and i was sitting on ushijimas, we were just watching everyone show off their special skill. It was super nice just watching everyone show off what they had, Bokutos was the funniest hands down he did his special skill but the aim was a bit off and and he went into emo mode akaashi had to drag him off the court. Oikawas was just his signature serve but he added so much power that the ball jiggled. Ushijimas was a mashup with Tendou and Tendou did a really good set and it landed right into ushijimas fingertips. I watched as his fingertips hit the ball with force it hit right inside of the line, how the hell did he aim perfectly with his FINGERTIPS. He sat back down and i looked at him in shock, he laughed and said "it's ok babe i know i'm great", he winked at me and ruined the moment. I said "and you ruined the moment but i'm proud of you for not making a sex joke". Sakura and Niko did a simple quick attack but had aimed it right at the back line, that was a hard spike even for me so i was proud of them. I was last and i mean best for last so i stood up and tied up my hair, i told coach to set me a ball and she nodded.

Coach was a bit lost because i never told anyone about what i was practicing, they were all used to my spikes so i wouldn't do that. Coach nodded at me and i was in a squatted postiton, she set the ball to my left power spot on my hand and i hit a roll shot spike. A roll shot spike is a spike that looks like a power spike but is actually a setter dump. You are supposed to use your right hand to hit the ball and flick you're wrist down so that the ball lands right in front of the blockers, the only way to get the ball back up is if the libero gets there. But that's rare because the libero had to push through the blockers, anyone who even tries to attempt isn't gonna make it. I did it perfectly but even better i did it with my left hand, everyone gasped and hinata yelled "y/n THAT WAS FLIPPING AWSOME TEACH ME". I laughed and sat back down and even the coaches didn't know what to say, i sat back on ushijimas lap and he just said "how the hell y/n, i'm at a loss for words... but on the other hand your ass looked good while you were spiking". I rolled my eyes and said "were you looking at my ass the whole time bub"? he laughs and says "yes of course why wouldn't i". I rolled my eyes and listened to the coaches.

They made a speech about being in the middle of the week and congratulating us on our skills, they told us that tomorrow was dynamic day and that the pool was open. I got excited because i brought a swimsuit for each day, the day was over and i had bit of time to nap. I went to lay down and ushijima came in and dragged me into his chest, i fell asleep in his chest.I woke up and he was just on his phone on tik tok, i woke up and bent down and touched my toes. That's when i felt a strong hand slap my ass, i looked backs and ushijima was trying not to laugh. I pinned him him on the bed and said "this is what you wanted huh loverboy", he smiled and grabbed my arm and flipped me around. He was now on top of me, i started blushing and he said "don't get flustered now you asked for it". He started kissing me and started trailing kisses down my body, i was just laughing and giggling and all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

We froze and Sakura walked in and screamed... we got up and i fixed my hair and left the room. Sakura was waiting for me outside the door, she just had her eyes wide open. I asked her "Hey Sakura what's up", she looked at me and said "i- i- just came in to say that us girls i heading out to tan and we wanted to see if you wanted to go". I smiled and said i'd meet them out there, i walked back into the room to see ushijima on his phone. I grabbed his cute face and put my forehead on his, i kissed him and told him "i'll see you later bub i'm going to the pool with the girls, love you". He laughed and said "love you too babe", those words always gave me butterflies, for once in my life somebody genuine loved me. ME. Anyway i decided to wear this blue tye dye bathing suit that i brought with me, i was just tanning so the ties on the bathing suit wouldn't be an issue. I changed and let my wavy hair flow and headed to the pool, i got there and all of the girls gasped.

Mikasa said "YOU LOOK STUNNING Y/N"! All of the girls agreed, i complimented the girls back and laid down. We were just sitting there talking and enjoying the peace and quiet when all of a sudden we feel big piles of water thrown on us. Behind us were Kuro, Bokuto, and Oikawa, i screamed because my hair was super soaked. I stood up and was rubbing my eyes when i felt the boys go silent, i couldn't see because i was rubbing my eyes but when i looked up... they were staring at me with their mouths wide open. I rolled my eyes and said "take a picture it'll last longer boys", Bokuto pulled out his phone and said "pose y/n". I laughed and smiled that's when i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist i looked back and saw it was ushijima. He picked me up and started kissing me, he whispered in between kisses "damn you look good y/n i would have came out sooner if i had known". I jumped down and pushed him in the pool, i laughed and said "that's what you get pervert".

~to be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 14.2K 59
✨fem reader✨ •how you meet •how you became friends •when you realized you liked him •when he realized he liked you •how he asked you out •first date...
836K 37.4K 32
❝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.❞ ╰┈...
51.3K 1.6K 21
My name is [Y/n] [l/n]. I go to shiratoizawa high, the school is pretty fame tho. We have a volleyball Team with really good Players. I like sports...
1.2K 121 14
"Did you bring an umbrella with you today?" You asked. Not seeing one on him. Did he even have an umbrella at home? Surely he did. "I didn't. I thou...