Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 65

191 64 35
By MabelOsagiede

"Hmm?" Theresa sent a questioning look. She was still at the terrace of a restaurant on a date with Alex.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Alex asked again.

She regarded him with a brooding look and cautiously answered, "Yes!"

He froze and quizzed, "Yes?"

"Yes!"

"You will be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"I never expected you to say yes"

"But I'm saying yes"

He smirked, "Nice!"

Theresa stared at him and smiled. "Nice!"

Alex is my boyfriend. This is great. Hurray!

***************************

Theresa was feeling good each day. Her relationship with Alex was getting better every moment they spent together. She swayed her hip as she strutted into the R&L company. She wished she could go Alex's office and see but she decided to head straight to her office. She had an uncompleted work and she knew that Alex loves his employees to be diligent. She didn't want to look like an incompetent sale manager. She wanted him to be proud of her.

As she got to the hallway, she met Ray, Alex's personal assistant. She sent a radiant smile at him and asked, "How're you doing?"

"Great!" he replied with a satisfied sigh. "Mr Roger has been nice to me. My parent are starting to accept my girlfriend. I think things are getting better".

"Wow! I'm glad to here that"

"What about you?"

"Me? I'm doing great"

He waggled his brows, "Your smile tells me that something good really happened to you. Are you going to tell me?"

"Nah!" she chuckled and waved her hands dismissively.

"Well done" a disembodied voice growled.

Theresa and Ray both cringed and glanced at the person. Alex stood firm, his biceps bulging as he crossed his arms.

"Oh...um..Sir!" Ray bowed and took steps away from Theresa.

"Well done!" Alex scowled and fixed a cold glare at Ray. "I told you to get my coffee and you are here. A job well done!"

Ray shuddered and whispered, "I am sorry, sir! I will get your coffee now".

"Don't worry about that," Alex sent a sinister smile. "You are fired".

"What?" Theresa exclaimed and smacked Alex's arm. "You can't do that. He needs this job".

"I don't care"

"Ray, go get him his coffee. You aren't fired. Go now!" she instructed and watched as he scurried away.

"I am the boss here," Alex snarled and gripped her wrist. "He's fired"

"What did he do wrong? He is a diligent and shrewd man. He has been doing his job to his best ability. Why are you firing him?"

"Why are you defending him?" he snapped and lowered his head towards her. "Who is he to you?"

"Aargh! You are unbelievable"

"I think you have forgotten who the boss here is" Alex sneered and pulled her into his office. He slammed the door, gripped her wrist tighter and pulled her towards his leather desk. He grasped her shoulder and forced her to stand erect. He circled the desk and sat on his swivel chair.

"Who is the boss here?" he asked, sending daggers at her.

Theresa pursed her lips and her brows snapped together.

Alex will never change. He is always be the same.

Theresa had discovered his sweet side during the weekend. He was charming when he wanted to be but he would always be him, the bossy and authoritative Alexander Roger.

"Who is the boss here?" he queried with a dour look.

So arrogant and annoying! Does he think he can control me? Gosh, why is he so bossy?

"You want my answer?" Theresa sent a quizzical look and placed her hands on her waist.

"Yes! Who is the boss here?"

"Me! Theresa Logan"

He slammed his hand on his desk and sprung to his feet. Theresa flinched and stared with a stunned look. "I am the boss here, Theresa"

She rolled her eyes and grimaced.

"I told you never to talk to Ray"

"Is that why you fired him? Because I spoke to him?"

"Yes!" he said in a gruff voice.

"But Ray is like a brother to me" she gazed into Alex's eyes. "I am older than him"

"Oh!" his mouth formed an oval shape and he grew silent.

"Yeah! So you need to hire him because he didn't do anything wrong," Theresa stated and narrowed her eyes at him. "Beside, who are you to tell who I should talk to? If I decide to talk to Ray, how is that wrong?"

"I'm your boyfriend. I have control over you"

"Is that what you think the word boyfriend means? That a man should control his woman's life?"

"Yes! If my dad has done that, my mom won't have destroyed his life," he groaned and clenched his fist.

Theresa paused and studied his expression. It was clear that Alex was scared of making the mistake his dad did. She moved closer to the desk and whispered, "I know you are still healing from your past but trusts me, the word boyfriend doesn't mean that. There is more to it"

"I'm still the boss in our relationship" he stated and crossed his arms, his gray suit gleaming under the morning sun.

"No way! We are meant to be equal. No one is the boss"

"I am the boss"

"If you are the boss, then I am also the boss" she grunted and glared at him. He gritted his teeth and took slow steps towards her. His face was etched with a frown and he stomped, breaching the distance between them.

Theresa kept moving backwards. "You need to control your temper," she mumbled. Unfortunately, her back slammed into the wall and Alex successfully pinned her hands above her head.

"Someone has to be the dominating one in a relationship and that person will be me," he rasped and placed his forehead on hers. "I'm going to prove that to you".

Theresa shivered inwardly. She never expected to be this close. His warmth was spreading from her arms into different parts of her body. She subconsciously licked her lips and asked, "How are you going to prove that?"

He smirked, his expression less irate. He leaned closer and his soft lips brushed hers. "By doing this..." he replied and his mouth crashed down on hers. He pinned her hands to the wall with one hand and the other he wrapped it around her waist. Theresa's eyes widened in shock. She suddenly felt the rush of helplessness and a surging tide of warmth. Then it clicked in her mind that Alex was dominating in their kiss. Should she let him be the boss?

She moaned as she allowed her mouth meld with his. Theresa realized she was already drowning in sensation and Alex's bold, commanding touch. His unique, masculine scent filled her nostrils as she got more of his sweet, assertive dominance of his mouth. She didn't want him to be in control. As soon as his grip at her wrist loosen, she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was wearing straight black pants that hugged her legs. This made it easy for her to swing her legs around his waist. She was determined to kiss him back in a way that would blow his mind and make her the boss.

As they kissed, they were becoming breathless but didn't break it. A soft knock echoed in the room before Ray barged in with a coffee mug. He froze when he saw them at the wall. Theresa broke the kiss and hopped to the ground.

"Sorry! I will leave now!" Ray said quickly and left the room.

Theresa glanced at Alex while his gaze never left her face. "I think you need to get back to work," she told him.

"Who is the boss?" a mischievous smile graced his lips.

"Theresa Logan" she blew an air kiss and skipped to the door.

"Hey, Resa baby!" he called and waggled his brows. "Don't forget we will be having lunch together"

"Alright! See you later" she waved and left the office.

***************************

Months later, Thelma, Theresa, Alex, Oscar and Kelvin celebrated Christmas and New Year together. Thelma and Oscar grew closer to each other. Their relationship gave them a chance to discover unique qualities about each other. Alex and Theresa were still in a relationship. Theresa was working hard to make Alex believe in love. She wanted him to be her one and only love.

However, Thelma moved in to Oscar's new mansion. They slept in different room but spent most of their time together. On Valentine's day February 14th, Oscar and Thelma decided to have a romantic dinner at home. Thelma wore an apron and prepared their special dishes in his massive kitchen. Oscar walked in and joined her in the food preparation.

He was chopping onions and his eyes welled up with tears. "Ah! My eyes," he exclaimed as he chopped them.

Thelma glanced at him and chuckled, "Sorry, dear! You will have to tolerate it"

"But it burns," he whined and rubbed his eyes.

"Hehe!" she giggled and moved to him. She stood beside him and kissed his cheek. "I hoped that helped"

He smirked and replied, "A little"

She blushed and went back to the pasta she was boiling. When Oscar had chopped the onions, he went to the living room and played one of his favorite hip hop music. Thelma swayed her hip as she worked in the kitchen. She glanced at Oscar who was also dancing as he assisted her. He smiled at her and they both began to sing along with the music. Their voices echoed in the kitchen as the sweet aroma of their meal soaked the air.

They went to the dining room to set the table. They used red and white table clothes for the table and red roses for the flower vase. They lit the candles and set the cutleries. They both went to their rooms to change to their dinner wears.

Oscar had bought a red gown for Thelma. It was a beautiful dress that was glamorous without being too gaudy. Its hem stopped an inch above her knee and outlined her perfect curves. She made her hair wavy and allowed it to fall on her shoulder. She applied a red lipstick and did a simple but not too simple makeup. Every month she had spent with Oscar was worth it. She was ecstatic that she had someone like him in her life. She wanted to surprise him today so her goal was to look smoky hot. She wanted him to find it hard to take his eyes off her that's why are makeup was not too simple. She decided to also wear heels. She smiled at her reflection from the mirror and left the room.

When she saw Oscar, her mouth dropped. He was wearing a red T-shirt, white jeans and a pair of white sneakers. It was a simple outfit that made him so hot that butterflies danced in Thelma's belly. She gulped when her eyes fell on his well-sculpted muscles and his smooth skin. His blond hair was tousled and some strands fell on his forehead. His blue eyes were brighter than ever as his gaze cruised her figure. He did a double take and gawped at her. "You look hot," he said huskily. "Smoky hot!"

Her cheek flushed and she fiddled with her fingers. She stared at her fingers unable to keep eye contact with him.

"Happy Valentines, sweetheart!" he exclaimed. She looked at him and gasped. He had a cute teddy bear, a bouquet of roses and a jewelry box in his arms.

Thelma strode to him and picked the bouquet of roses. She sniffed them and placed it gently on the table. She picked the teddy bear and squeaked, "Awwn! I love it" She kissed Oscar's cheek and hugged the toy. She loved teddy bears and she was happy he bought one for her. She hesitated to touch the jewelry box so Oscar opened it for her. Her eyes went round when she saw the beautiful gold bracelet that glimmered under the bright light from the bulb above them.

"Oh my gosh! You shouldn't have. It looks expensive," she voiced and picked the bracelet.

"It is expensive"

"It's really beautiful"

"The only kind. This was made specifically for you" he added and simpered.

She squinted her eyes and stared at the design. It was indeed unique. Two heart shaped charms dangled at the side. "What's the heart for?"

"It's my heart and yours. I'm actually giving my heart to you," he beamed.

She chuckled and replied, "Then I will have to protect your heart. It's now mine".

"Exactly" he came closer to her and helped her to slip the bracelet into her wrist. "There are some stars charms on the bracelet. That is to signify that you are a bright star. A one of kind woman! I love you for who you are."

"Thank you!" she whispered with a soft voice of affection. "But I didn't get a gift for you. I am so stupid" She facepalmed herself.

He shook his head. "You are not stupid. I'm sure you have a gift for me".

"I'm serious. I didn't get a gift"

"Are you sure?" he cocked a brow and patted his lip. "You haven't given me my kiss yet".

"Oh, yeah!" she let out a hearty laughter. "The kiss is your gift".

"Correct" he leaned forward. "I'll like to have it now"

She stroked his chin, wrapped her hand around his shoulder and placed her lips on his. She stood there, heart thumping in her chest as he claimed her lips. It sent impulses to her spine as he pressed a little harder against her. His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of her mouth, hungry, consuming, pulling her into the warmth of him as if he mastered the balance of gravity. He parted to look at her and they both mirrored a dumbstruck smile.

"We...we...we need to eat dinner," she said breathlessly.

"It's impossible for dinner to taste better than you do," he chirped and winked. Thelma giggled. She wrapped her arms on his shoulder and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat pounding at his ribcage. Now, she only wanted Oscar in her life...nobody else!

     ~~~Author's note~~~

Did you enjoy this chapter?

PLS LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

PLS don't FORGET to VOTE! 😀⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love y'all ❤💖💕💞💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
2.9K 278 9
Book 1 in the "BOUND BY DESIRE" series.. ***************************************** What happens when the person you hate makes you feel something you...
111K 5.2K 59
Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the other wouldn't have her. Wanting to live...
6.7K 237 52
Spin of PTB & LBB Sean Wayne...... Unfortunate famous designer....... Irrevocably in love Lisa Waynes! People say Love is all about being patient...