Scott X Stiles Zombie and the...

Da DaronJayLemke123

Scott is now the Alpha. Him and Stiles have fallen in love. Stiles finds out about a curse that was put on hi... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

258 6 1
Da DaronJayLemke123

STILES POV:

"Yes, you will know of you met them by squeezing your nipples. A blue liquid will come out. But you have to lick there cheek to taste who they are" said my dad. I lifted my shirt up. "IN YOUR ROOM STILES" my dad yelled. I out my shirt down and went to my room. I took it off and closed the door. I squeezed my nipple and the blue liquid came out. I met my soulmate. But who? I wiped it away. I tried to think of who it could be. I feel like a teenage girl who wants to gossip with her friends about cute boys. I called Scott. "Scott I have a problem" I said. "What is it" asked Scott. "My dad told me how if I met my soulmate then a blue liquid will come out of my nipples and it did but I don't know who my soulmate is" I said. "Is there any way to find out" asked Scott. "I have to lick there cheek or something" I said. "Who do you think it is" asked Scott. I suddenly started to feel sad and jealous. Why?

"I don't know. It could be any one" I said. "Oh, anyway I have to do home work. Let me know how it goes" said Scott. "No Scott I have" I started but Scott hung up on me. I have to see him. It also happens to be a full moon tonight. I need to find Scott. I put my shirt on and climbed out my window. I don't want my dad to know I left the house. Hopefully he doesn't come check on me. I started walking to Scott's house. I heard a few wolf howls. I wonder if Scott lost control. I was grabbed and had a cloth put over my mouth and nose. I started to panic till I remembered. Zombies don't breath. I tried to free myself. This person is strong. It's been a minute so I bet they are wondering why I haven't fell asleep yet. The man talked me and held me on the ground. It was Scott. "Scott what are you doing" I asked. He didn't respond. He probably lost control. Scott opened my mouth and put the cloth in it. I tried to stop him but couldn't. I started to feel sleepy and fainted.

I woke up in Scott's room. I was on his bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. Scott sat in a chair. "Why did you drug me" I asked sitting up. "I wanted to bring you here" said Scott. "Ya, why" I asked. Scott stood up and walked up to me. He sat on my lap. "Who is your soulmate" asked Scott. "I don't know" I said. Scott put his hands on my cheeks. "Are you sure" he asked. "Why do you care? You don't love me anyway" I said. Scott frowned. He laid me down and started grinding against me. "I do love you Stiles. You're mine" said Scott. I felt hard down there. "You don't know that. It's the full moon acting up. You don't OW" I said as Scott bit. He just bit my arm. Scott took his mouth off my arm. I was surprised. "Wait, why does my mouth feel numb" asked Scott. "Why did you bite me" I asked. Scott is a alpha. That probably means I am now going to become a werewolf. Scott had his eyes roll back and he fainted on top of me. This does not help my boner. I put Scott next to me and covered him up. I feel a little tired. Maybe my dad won't mind if I spend the night here.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

193K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
81.4K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season