Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

124 32 51
By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

7 years later...

Inside the walls of grand castle, significant number of ministers are gathered in the meeting hall with an ocean of feelings of helplessness, confusion amd fear.

Something unpredicted happened for the first time in this kingdom which made them question their own security powers and abilities to detect something.

The king paces back and fouth with worried lingering on his sharp features. Someone interrupts his train of thoughts, "Your Majestic, the victim families are asking for whereabouts of their missing one. How we are suppose to response them?"

The king sighs with his hand clasps together behind his back, "I have send few man of force to investigate. We will wait until we get to know any new information to solve the puzzle"

At the same time the large metal doors open with loud thud following with dignified footsteps which echoes in the entire audience hall grabbing attention of each individual present there as the guards closes the door behind him again. A expected man stand infront of king who bows slightly in respect.

"Namjoon..." King trails off feeling relief to see him arriving on time, "Did you find out something?" The king asked his voice booming in quiet audience hall.

He nodded, "Yes, Your Majestic. May I continue?"

"You may continue"

He cleared his throat standing tall before adding "According to witnesses, yellowish glow appeared infront of opponents before they disappeared. We have checked everyone who were present at the time of incident but no one mana's colour matched."

"So the suspect was not among the audience present there?"

Namjoon nodded again, "Yes your Majestic...But"

"But?" One of the council minster asked gaining brief stare of Namjoon before he continued,"We couldn't found any trace of foreign magic power..."

Strange chaos uproars in meeting hall floating with panicked questions

"No any trace? How's that possible? A voice asked from right side following with other voices.

"Is history repeating itself again?"

King's heart wrecked with fear. He locked his gaze with Namjoon whose eye is filled with determination while other voices in hall can be faintly heard now as he can only hear clear words flowing out from his trustworthy General's mouth, "I will find it Your Majestic. This is oath of General of the Kingdom of Euphoria..." His voice echoes fading in air.

A long time ago some evil force appeared due to which, everyone, one by one were disappearing and many creatures were almost at the peek of extinct until they found out and caught it...

But this time, after many years...It's happening again and they found no trace of it which is more problematic.

Because If there is no trace of it then...it's become impossible to caught it.

Meanwhile in the particular household of Wizard....

Grandmother was sewing the sweater as her gaze suddenly shifts to Taehyung who was sulking while sitting on chair of dinning table while Taemin stood leaning against wall plus glaring at Taehyung.

"You are getting angry on me as if I was the one who vanished them in thin air" Taehyung muttered fiddling his fingers, trying to act cool.

Grandma bursts into loud laughter earning shocked look from both of them.

"Aissh I know I can't do that, you didn't need to laugh at me" Taehyung said feeling offended for being laughed at by his own grandmother but deep down he know that she is just teasing him to ease the tension.

"Taehyung-ah" Taemin warned causing Taehyung to shut his mouth, "The problem is that why did you go there in first place?"

Taehyung groaned, "I always use to go there with my friends. Why are you asking now?"

"It was different but now they build whole auditorium there for the dangerous duals. I found no any specific reason for you to go there"

Taehyung and five other neighbour's maknae always used to go there and play with some sort of pixies or faes. In that place, there is lot of wide open space and it's in middle of wild forest, like a remote beautiful place until they build the obvious auditorium.

Taehyung grins, "I do have reason, I went there to picture the thrilling sight" He said flipping through his sketchbook. He stopped at one page which is displaying sketch of fighters.

"They were ready to attack one another. It was amazingly detailed...The way auras were emitting from their body, especially from hand and the way their eyes along with their designs were glowing in sync makes them looks so intimidating and powerful. I watched them in complete awe, forgotting all my problems." Taehyung narrated in dreamy voice as his chocolate eyes gazes in space recalling the moment before letting out happy squeak, his inner fanboy coming out.

Taemin eye widened in pure shock as he caught strange familiarity in sketch from far, "Don't tell me they same opponents who disappeared?"

Taehyung in swift motion hugged his sketchbook protectively with frown on his face, "Just because they disappeared that doesn't mean I will get rid of this sketch"

Taemin blinks in disbelief before letting out scoff in frustration, "Taehyung-ah...That's not the problem" He reasoned before taking quick strides toward him.

Taehyung eye widens as he rambles backing away little "I worked so hard to finish it on time before the match end, my small baby hands were becoming numb and were almost going to fall-"

Taemin wrap his arms around him softly, "I am just scared ok? What if something would've happened to you back there?"

His shoulder slumped down, letting out sigh of relief at same time "Aigoo I doubt someone would attack weakling like me"

Taemin drew back with furrowed eyebrows as he is about to argue.

"He is right" Grandma opined intentionally.

Taehyung look at his Grandma unbelievably, "Aren't you gonna say like "You are very dear to us and I am afraid to lose you or something?

"Oh...my bad" She smoothly said with playful mischeif smile to tease him but he play along by placing his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

Suddenly their interaction get interrupted by loud hoarse of laughter outside of their house. Their gaze flew out from window looking at neighbour kids playing around field with their magic power.

Taehyung quickly drew away from his Father's arms walking toward window to look at them with better view.

There is anxiety in his face, as he stood staring vaguely out of the window as If striving to recollect himself or something. His eye bleakly empty before getting replaced by disappointment.

"Aish I already warned Soobin and others not to play around my strawberry fields." He exclaimed after properly examining them and pushed the window wide open, The breeze from the open window was tapping the blind softly to and fro, and wafting the scent of the boronia over his face before he jump straight out of window.

"Why there are doors in our house?" Taemin mumbled questionably.

Grandma sighed as she hear screams of those kids who were playing around strawberries field.

Taehyung POV

After shooing my neighbour friends away, I walked out of field with my sketchbook to find place to sit and draw something for distraction.

Those kids were going to destroy my poor strawberries with their magic powers and I can't t allow anyone to do that.

As I was walking down the path, I bumped on someone least expected.

"You shouldn't be here. It's dangerous." She stated with permanent frown on her face.

"Same goes for you" I snap back.

Her blue eyes widened in understanding before narrowing in hatred, "You are half-hum-

"I know I know Thanks for remainding me again. Something else?"

She glare at me probably imagining me getting beaten by her but she can't do that. Instead of wasting more time on her, I walked pass by going ahead.

"I heard that you also witnessed it?" She inquired but I ignored her continuing on my way, mentally accusing myself but when I notice a presence following me, I felt shiver runs through my spine.

"Could you not please?" I requested while still walking ahead and not sparing her a single glance. When I feel her presence is no longer with me I exhaled relaxing my shoulders.

I don't know why but thought of someone following me always creeps me out even though it's someone I know.

I found isolated place where no one is roaming around. I sit and lean my back against tree to relax, shutting my eyes while hugging the sketchbook to my chest. The cold breeze passes by swaying the trees within it.

I inhales the scent feeling peace surrounding me until I feel someone presence again. I opened the eye to met with same person which I decided not to waste time on before...sitting right next to me and mirroring my posture with tree.

I sighed audibly on purpose to let her know I am not happy seeing her here but she ignores.

Of course, why would she care? Her mission accomplished of ruining ny peace of silence.

"I want to rest here so leave" She demanded.

"No, You leave. I was the one who first sat under this tree shade" I quickly defended.

"No"

"Yes"

"Just go somewhere and roast under sun blaze" She retort calmly.

Her words hurts..

"Shut up" I growled fiercely enough to stop her from provoking me more.

After few minutes, I opened my sketchbook to examine the sketch of lost opponents because I am thinking about giving this sketch to investigator or someone who is assigned to find them.

As I flips through pages, involuntarily my lips breaks into proud smile looking at my masterpiece until I realize she is peeking. I quickly hug the sketchbook to my chest, giving her judging look.

She shook her head and tugged my sketchbook down from corner and I let lose my sketchbook in fear it will rip apart if she try to pull more forcefully.

She leaned in taking good look at my drawing as my glare never leaving her face.

"My patience have limit, Y/N" I hissed in warning.

"What's this?" She asked looking at my drawing when followed her gaze, my eye widens when I realize it was sketch of same Fighters who vanished today.

"They are same fighters who disappeared, right?" She inquired, her icy blue eyes studying my face.

I arch my single eyebrow at her "Yes..?"

She absurdly tried to pull my sketchbook but I grab her wrist on time, not so tighty, shooting daggers at her.

"I want to give this to General"

I let her words sink inside my head realizing what she wants to do,"I was going to do same. So let go off my book"

"Can we go together?" She suddenly changed as her eyes sparkled in excited.

I narrowed my eye at her before squeezing my eye shut, hanging my head down and letting out exaggerated sigh.

It's better to give in because this stubborn princess won't budge.

"Fine"

"Then Let's go!" She pulled away her wrist from my grip and grabbed my same hand, pulling me to stand up on my feet, which caught me off guard little.

I hesitatedly let her lead the way while still holding her hand. Outsider wizards usually try to avoid skinship with Half-humans because their magic power could harm the sensitive skin of half-humans.

I wonder this princess don't care about me getting hurt or she believes in her power way too much.

She took me one of the security Jead Quarters.

"Sunbae!"

We are greeted by General, his black colored hair with electric hazel eyes that seemed both welcoming and forbidding. "Your highness" He bowed slightly with smile causing his dimples to appear. His gaze land on me before it travels to our holding hands and something flickered in his eyes.

"You shouldn't hold hands, it could accidently hurt him" He stated.

Wizard can easily recognise half-humans because half-humans don't have very much designs on their body unlike wizards...They have almost clear skin.

Taking this chance, I quickly pulled my hand away from her hold but she glares at me seeming unhappy about it.

He nodded in approval then I hold out sketchbook toward her nudging her to give it to him by herself to ease her anger. Her glaring is still glued on me but she finally break eye contact taking sketchbook from me and opening it wide to show that sketch to general.

"See Sunbae, Taehyung drew them before they vanished." She said handing him the sketchbook.

His hazel eyes raked over the page widening every second taking in every detail of them before shuttling his gaze between me and my sketch.

"Is this yours...?" He asked in disbelief and shock.

I nodded.

His gaze studies my face as if trying to memorize it before regaining his posture and smiling again, "Can I take this page?"

I shrugged, "I never give my drawings to anyone but this time I am willing to help the losts one." I said and he smiles more widely.

"Thank you" He genuinely said before carefully ripping the page and giving my sketchbook back. I look at Y/N indicating it's time to go now who was already staring at me uncertainly.

We both bowed saying our goodbyes before leaving. I strangely feel his gaze bore inside my head when we exited his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
146K 5.1K 40
"the queen had a daughter?" "yeah, but they didn't show her face" "they just said that she's 18 yrs old.." "I wonder what she looks like" "who is sh...
51.1K 4K 33
"What just happened?" "Y/n's magic happened!" ---------------------------------------------- The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unli...
23.5K 1.4K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...