V-Tuber NSFW And SFW Skits

By Sh0rtSt0ryWr1ter

These are very short nsfw and sfw skits of vtubers of different corps. ranging from known people like gawr to... More

Gura Gf skit pt.1
Gura Gf Skit Pt.2
Gura gf Skit pt. 3
Ina tentacle skit
Amelia Paid skit
Haato footjob skit
Arisu futanari skit
Arisu NTR Skit
Arisu Genderbend skit
SFW Fubuki Skit
Amelia Paid Skit pt. 2
Mori Calliope Soul Reaping
Botan POW skit

SFW Gura Skit

5.8K 33 0
By Sh0rtSt0ryWr1ter

SFW
Ctto.

I gave a peek at a room as I saw my girlfriend, still playing the dark deception. She hasnt moved from that spot for ages now and now Im hungry for her attention. I swooped in and gave her a hug from behind, I laughed as she screamed so hard thinking I was Agatha. "Relax Relax, you've been playing that game for too long. Just relax yourself for your stream" I told her, she looked at me as she pauses the game, She hugged back and said "Ya know, This isnt so bad... Youre very comfy" She made a pout as she looked at me. I gave her a pat as I pulled her out of the cobtroller and into the bed. "Im tired of work aswell, why not stay like this for a while? I can embrace you more this way" I said "Youre Too clingey! I like you..." She replied, she closed her eyes as she grips into my clothes as she gave a smile. Guven the time she started to sleep and then I followed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...