V-Tuber NSFW And SFW Skits

By Sh0rtSt0ryWr1ter

These are very short nsfw and sfw skits of vtubers of different corps. ranging from known people like gawr to... More

Gura Gf skit pt.1
Gura Gf Skit Pt.2
Gura gf Skit pt. 3
Ina tentacle skit
Amelia Paid skit
Haato footjob skit
Arisu NTR Skit
Arisu Genderbend skit
SFW Gura Skit
SFW Fubuki Skit
Amelia Paid Skit pt. 2
Mori Calliope Soul Reaping
Botan POW skit

Arisu futanari skit

8.2K 26 3
By Sh0rtSt0ryWr1ter

Warning: Cursed Content

I was walking out of the shower when I saw Arisu Haguruma in her towels, her big round breast overflows on the top as I stared in awe. She walked towards and pinned me into the bed, "oh no, this is bad" I thought to myself as I could feel my dikk throbbing. I looked onto her with my pity eyes as I said "Can you show it to me now? I cant hold it in anymore" where she promtly replied on my ears "sure" she took off her towel, exposing her huge breasts but that isnt that thing that keot me at awe... It was her huge, 12 inch-cocc... I kept staring at it for a while before exposing my b hole and said "c-can you put it in now?" She gave a smirk, she raised my two legs and pushed inside my hole. I was crying in pain and pleasure as it all went in with a single thrust. "does it hurt?" She asked me which then I replied "A bit... But I'll feel better soon" she slowly started thrusting in rhythm with my moans as she kept hitting my g-spot. She noticed my lewd sounds and gave a nasty grin as she said "Its not fair if youre the only one thats feeling good..." Which I replied in confusion "w-what do you mean?". The moment she then struck my hole harder and faster as my pleasure couldnt be resisted, I couldnt hold back... I started to moan as loud as I ever while I heard her say "Im coming!" Which i replied with joy "put it inside me! I want my insides to be filled with arisu's children". The splashing sound of semen roars through my hole as she releases it in my insides. I gave a heavy pant as I tried to say " do... You... Think... You could... Take responsibility?" She gave a securing pat and replied as she gave those soft pant " dont worry... Youre a man... We can do this as much as we could!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
906K 41.5K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
635K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC