Future Knights

By CarollovetteNovelist

Mistakes lead to the future!!! Belonging to royal society yet deprived of all luxuries. That doesn't sound g... More

1. Mistakes
2. Arrangements
4. Uncertainty
5. Illness
6. Home
7. Baby
8. Bliss
9. Care
10. Engagement
11. Accident
12. Truth
13. Office
14. Family
15. Grandparents
16. Broke Princess
17. Beach
18. Terrible
19. Kidnapped
20. Tension
21. Bait
22. Heart's
23. Warehouse
24. Fight
25. Sorrow
26. Break-Up
27. Alone
28. Deal
29. Heartbreak
30. Heartache
31. Invitation
32. Coronation
33. Gift
34. Prisoner
35. Darkness
36. Royalty Screwed
37. Bad Side
38. Happiness
39. Arrival
Epilogue

3. Pregnancy

1.7K 79 29
By CarollovetteNovelist

Incidents and Mistakes are Lessons in Life.

After One Month

The Mansion was in silence as everyone was standing distressed. Elizabeth's life was miserable and devastating. Emily never made it easy for her. Every day she bought men to look at her and arrange the wedding. Emily knew she couldn't get it done cause Elizabeth was the future queen but she had to get rid of her so can Violet can take over. 

They scared Elizabeth, and Mr. Jasper always had a way to save her from those sins. She never went out until it was important. It was like she never existed. 

Elizabeth sits on the bed drying her wet face while Mr. Jasper offers her water sitting beside her on the bed. She affrighted holds herself when Mr. Jasper stands in front of her.

"Are you sure? Let's take the test and then come to conclusions." He speaks watching her when she stood up and ran into the bathroom vomiting again. She walked back into the room, seeing Jack the security guard walking with the bag in hand. Mr. Jasper takes it and gave it to Elizabeth.

"Take It! I am outside," he says walking outside. Whatever he was, he was always supportive of her. She gets up nervously and walks into the bathroom.

God, Please Let It be positive. Rodriguez will save her from all these deeds. I want it to happen for her security. He wishes in his prayer.

After a few minutes, she sits on the bed and sees the positive pregnancy kit in her hand. There were lots of feelings overwhelming inside her. She looked at herself and then at the empty wall. She could hold her feelings anymore and cried, hiding her face.

How can I be so stupid? I going to have my step-sister's fiancé's baby. Mr. Jasper walked inside and smile seeing the positive sign. He smiled and looked up, thanking God.

"You need to tell him. Or if he finds from other sources, you know what will happen." Mr. Jasper says looking at her. She looked at him in shock.

They filled the Auditorium with journalists, photographers, and channels. They were sitting on their chairs with their camera and questions ready, waiting patiently for the conference to start.

Archer takes his seat in the private room ready to watch the live telecast. Arawn fixed his watch when Arcane chuckled watching him.

"You are so nervous. You still have time to delay the conference." He says, making Arawn turn him standing facing him. He gulps in fear, watching him.

"You look handsome, brother." He says, taking another topic when Bella walks and kisses his forehead and dragged Arcane away with her.

"Arcane, He will retreat when you will have your own press conference," Bella warns, making him chuckle and speak.

"That's why I am not taking over Rodriguez's Mom. I want to have my own life," He says, holding his mother walking inside, and taking a seat beside his father.

"Sir, we are ready," Brian says and Xavier walks first outside with security outside. He walks with his chief executives and Brian takes his seat. Press Conference started.

Elizabeth walked outside the car, looking around. There was an enormous billboard with Arawn's picture. She glanced at it and then walk inside alone looking around.

"Mr. Rodriguez, what is the New Strategy of the company?" Asked the Journalist. He ignored the question and gave the pass to another media person. The press conference was over. He walked out with Arcane, Archer, and Bella, walking and talking.

"God! Brother, I loved the way you shut that journalist," Arcane laughed when Arawn's eyes fell on Elizabeth sitting silently in the lounge. He at once looked at Brian and Xavier. They stepped and Brian lean to his ears.

"She says it is urgent," He communicates, making his blood simmer in anger. "Cover Up!" He says, glimpsing at his family talking. Arawn turns to his family as Brian stands behind him.

"I have some work. Mom, you go. I will join you in a few minutes." He says, walking away and Xavier and Brian cover up for him. Arcane looked at Arawn walking toward Elizabeth hurriedly. He is smitten by her, he thinks and walks, holding her mother's shoulder.

She sees him walking towards her. Elizabeth at once got up from her seat looking at him when he fiercely grabbed her elbow and dragged her inside his cabin. She was already skittish, and he made her distress more. He close the door with a thud and Xavier stood outside. He pushed her against his desk.

"What the fuck you are doing here? Didn't I tell you don't show up ever again? Do you need money now?" He asks heatedly while she frees herself from him standing at a safe distance and observing him.

"I Don't want your money. I was here to inform you something." Elizabeth expresses, looking down and calming herself, and taking long breaths. She didn't know how to do it. It terrified her. He was his step-sister's fiancé. She feared how well things would turn out after this truth. But she didn't certainly want her baby to be brought up without a father.

"I am pregnant!" she declares, closing her eyes. It startles him as he watched her with a shocked expression. She felt scared and light-hearted at once. He couldn't believe what he heard but then he immediately chuckle pushing her against the wall.

"It could be of anyone. I clearly told you I don't want to do anything with you or your life. So, go to hell." He says turning his back and making her stand in astonishment. She looks him and then tempestuously turned him. He heard a loud sound. 

THUD 

His cheeks were hurting. He looks at her. Her eyes were a blazing fire in anger.

"You are such an unfortunate Father Arawn. Between, I have no thought of raising my step-sister's fiance's baby." She says and turns, walking away and leaving the building and leaving him in shock. Elizabeth takes a seat inside her car and drives back to her home while crying on her way.

The waiter placed the food on the tray when Bella smiles seeing Arawn walking with a long sulking face. She never saw him this angry. Archer looks at her and then at his son. Arawn takes his seat beside Arcane. Arcane looks at his right cheek and speaks.

"Did you fall somewhere, Brother?" He asks, making Arawn glare at him. He at once shut his lips and looks at his food. Everyone started the meal when Archer takes time to observe his son's cheeks. There were hand prints when Brian came running and handed the Ice bag to Arawn. Arawn snatches it keeping it on his face.

"Did you fall somewhere?" Bella ask looking at him when Archer clasped her hand. She looked at him and He nodded no. Bella keeps silent eating her food.

Archer watches Arawn lost in thoughts when he finished getting up and leaving the Restaurant leaving everyone in shock.

"Should I talk to him?" Asked Arcane when Bella nods her head negatively to him. Archer called Leo. "Find Out What Happened?" He asked, making Bella glare at her.

"When will stop putting your nose in your son's life?" she asked, making Archer smile.

"Wife, If You are forgetting something, then let me remind you. If I didn't poke, you won't be here beside me. It took really a hardship to get you," He says making Arcane cough and Drink water and seeing his parent's romance talk. Bella blushed and turned to eat her food.

Arawn was sitting in his cabin staring ceiling lost in his thoughts. When Brian walked inside with the file Inside. "Sir! Your coffee and reports." He nods. Xavier walked inside.

"Speak!" Arawn ordered, sipping his coffee, standing up, and walking to the glass window.

"Miss Elizabeth Michael is the Heiress Of Justus Michael and Princess. She manages his business and royal work. One Month before she got here from Private School. And she is one month pregnant and the last time she was with any man was you. You were her first and last man till now." he says making him look down at the city.

"Any more information!" He asks, making Xavier speak.

"All other details I have mailed you, sir. Even I have prepared your visit there in the evening after work," Xavier says, making him nod.

"Brian!" He calls him. He sweats and speaks.

"Sir, You Have to leave for Germany tomorrow and today you have a meeting with the team regarding that," He says, nervously adjusting his specs.

"I want everyone in the meeting room in fifteen minutes and cancel the other schedule," He says and Brian nods his head walking away. Xavier stood waiting for orders.

"Keep close eyes on her," Arawn says, taking his seat and opening his laptop. "Sure Sir," He says walking outside.

Archer was sitting inside his car with Bella sleeping beside him. They reached the airport when his cell phone rang. He answers it, keeping it near his ears.

"Sir Miss Michael is pregnant with Mr. Arawn Baby," Leo says, watching the Emerson Mansion gates, waiting for further orders.

Archer turns looking at sleeping Bella in his arms. My sons will never let me have a holiday, He thought and sighed speaking.

"Bring her Estate. Any fight against than grab Her." He ordered and shut the phone, looking to wake up Bella Rodriguez.

"That's Easy" Leo Hears Ford and then Leo chuckle opening the car door for him. You Men's. I hate you Ford (Archer PA) says walking outside and standing, pressing his crumpled coat.

"Let's get it done," Leo says, walking inside the mansion.

Elizabeth was sitting on the bed silently with Mr. Jasper Beside her. She wiped her tears rolling down her cheeks, holding herself strong.

"I never thought He is will this Ruthless," Mr. Jasper said bitterly when Elizabeth wiped her continuous tears away. "Whatever. I will never kill an innocent life. I want to leave here. Please Help Me. I made a mistake coming here back" she says, looking at him and placing a hand on her belly when the door burst open.

She looks up apprehensive. She sees so many security guards holding Jack by his neck while he struggled. Three Men in the Black suit walked in front of her and she panic-stricken holds a pillow against her. Mr. Jasper came in front of them before anyone can step further.

"What do all want? I suggest you leave or I will call the cop," Mr. Jasper says when some good him taking away in the corner putting out. Elizabeth alarmedly moved into the corner of the bed.

"Go ahead," Asked Leo, giving the enclosure to Mr. Jasper and his wide-seeing 'R' Logo on the suits.

Rodriguez! He considered and stood scaredly in the corner.

"Miss Michael, we are here with no intention of harming you. I am Leo, the head security of at Rodriguez Mansion. I have here to take you home. The place you belong." He says, watching her.

"I am going nowhere. Tell that Jerk Rodriguez to fuck off," Elizabeth yelled and Leo sighed.

"Grab Her!" He says, standing with his men. She was scared, sitting with wide eyes when two men walks and she threw a pillow at their faces, attempting to run when her way has blocked by another set of men in black. She held a vase and break it, holding it against herself.

"If you step closer, I will kill you all," she says, moving into the corner.

"Perfect Match For Man Like Arawn," Ford says and Leo chuckle while watching the show. "Grab her!" he ordered and turned, walking outside with Ford beside him.

Elizabeth's eyes widen when someone grabbed her and put clasped her mouth, dragging her outside and holding it gently but firmly.

They dragged Elizabeth outside of the car. Archer chuckle watching her with Bella. "Perfect match for your son," He says, only getting a glare from Bella. The security left her in front of Bella and Archer. Elizabeth stood nervously and frightened in front of them.

Bella smiles, seeing Mrs. Florence standing with Drape Shawl. She picked it up and wrap around her and took Elizabeth inside and glaring Archer. Archer sighed and looked at Leo.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, observing nail marks on his face.

"Fiesty Kitten! Scratch My face so we have to manhandle in the car." Leo says putting a handkerchief on his bleeding face.

Arawn's car stopped in front of Michael Mansion when he saw lights off and no one around. He turns looking around and stepped inside. It was dark and silent around.

"Who's there?" he heard the old man's voice and turned to see a person like a butler walking.

"Who are you?" he asked, adjusting his specs. Arawn takes off his eyes glasses and looks at him.

"Mr. Rodriguez. What a pleasant surprise. I am Jasper Mansion's caretaker," he says bowing down. He just nods and speaks.

"Call Elizabeth," Arawn says looking around when his eyes fell on the fallen vase. Mr. Jasper's eyes widen looking at him.

"Elizabeth isn't with you," Mr. Jasper asks in fear when Arawn's eyes widen, turning to him.

"What do mean?" Mr. Jasper started narrating everything to him. Arawn didn't need further information. He already knew who was it. After he was done, he walked Outside took a seat in his car, and drive away.

The car stopped, and Arawn walked inside quickly. Leo chuckle watching Arawn walking inside when he encountered his Mother.

"Where is Dad?" He asked while her mother silently looked at him and grabbed his arms, taking him away.

"Mom, it's important!" he says while she keeps dragging him upstairs. Arawn was impatient. He was about to pull away from Bella when she opens his bedroom, and He sees Elizabeth sleeping soundly holding a big teddy bear against her.

"Safe and Sound along with your baby," Bella says and glares at him, turning to walk when Arawn holds his mother's hands, speaking.

"I am sorry Mom." He says while she looks at him in shock. He never said sorry in his life. She smiles and ruffles his hair when he moves away and Proper his hair.

"Do you regret this, baby?" She asks, and he nods no and speaks.

"I am just not ready for it. It was so uncertain but I..." He says and she smiles speaking "It's Ok" and leaving him. He watched Elizabeth sleeping soundly, breathing in and out, with Mrs. Florence sitting beside him. She smiled, watching him. He closes the bedroom door.

"Never knew you will be this much fucked up," He heard Arcane. He saw him leaning against the door. "When did you spy on me?" Arawn asks, walking, rubbing his neck with his palms.

"When did you hide things?" Arcane walking along downstairs with his brother.

"Go talk to Dad. He is angry with you." Arcane says walking away into the kitchen.

When did he start going into the kitchen? Arawn thinks and turns to walk away toward the study.

He breathed and open the door, walked inside, and took a seat in front of his father's chair. Archer was reading the newspaper when he speaks coldly.

"Did I ask you to take the seat?" he says, glaring at his son.

I am fucked up, he thought, getting up and standing. Archer chuckle internally seeing his first-time scared son. I am gonna enjoy it, he thinks, putting on a long face.

"When did it happen?" He inquired, watching Arawn rubbing his neck nervously.

"At the Party Month ago. Someone spiked both of our drinks," Arawn says, looking at his father and then at the floor.

"Do you regret it?" Archer asks firmly, and Arawn shakes his head no and Archer smiles speaking.

"Come sit." He says and Arawn sighs, taking a seat and losing his tie when Archer laughs loud seeing his first-time scared son.

Bella was making a cake when Arcane stole cookies from a plate, getting smacked on the head. "Those are for your sister-in-law," Bella warned, doing her work when Arcane winced.

"Mom! Fine, I will take one in the refrigerator," he says walking when Bella Grabbed his hand asking him to sit on the counter. He does as she says and then she passed him cream to whisk. He silently scaredly started working.

"Do you think we can keep Elizabeth safe," Arcane speaks and Bella watched? She stops whatever she was doing and rubs his back. 

"We are sorry for whatever happened to Rebecca. This time, we will make sure Elizabeth is away from all the threats that Ian can cause." Bella says and Arcane nods his head. 

Arawn's Bedroom walls were painted black and grey with golden shades. There was one big luxurious black silk bedsheet circling the bed at a defined place. There was an attached closet room and a big luxurious bathroom with one big Personal Balcony. And Big Aquarium inside.

He took his tie and coat, breathing in relief, and started unbuttoning his shirt when his eyes fell on the bed. His eyes widen seeing Elizabeth sitting there. She looked surprised and then angry. When did she wake up? he thought.

"I... " He says when she walked angrily towards and he felt the thud. The Whole Mansion Echo with sound due to unmute attached mike Intercom all around the mansion. Archer, Bella, and Arcane hear it and then chuckle.

"Sorry I forgot to mute it," Arcane says getting off the counter and putting it off and Bella glared at him. Meanwhile, in the bedroom.

Elizabeth was watching him with a blazing fire in her eyes. He was shocked.

"You... I hate you," Elizabeth says, turning when Arawn grabs her hands and turns, clasping her.

"I didn't know they were bringing you here. Whatever it is better." She was trying to free herself when he grabbed her head, bringing her face closer to her face, and pushed themselves against the wall. She breathed heavily and watched his eyes Blue-Green eyes. His other hand fingers started tracing her cheeks, moving his thumb to her lips.

"You are Feisty Cat!" He chuckles, and she widens, seeing him smile. Arawn never smiles. It was news famous around. He leans closer to her face, almost touching her lips with hers.

"Miss Elizabeth Michael! Next time you raise your hand to me. The consequences will be different and scary." He says, looking at her with the demon and long face. She frantically gulp and this Arawn was so dangerous. He moved away, glaring at her, and picked her up in his arms, making her scared more. Placing her on the bed, he sat beside making her look and move away from him, holding the pillow against her.

He turned his back, taking his shoes off.

"Between I like you and me in situations and having our son." He says, making her sit in shock and her heart thumping loudly. He was surely a sweet nightmare right now.

Vote Comments And Tag Your Friends ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 29 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
776K 50.9K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
380K 7.7K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
1.3M 41.2K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...