HIDDEN IDENTITY ||Park Jisung...

By jaemin_mochi

A quiet ,lonely 18 years old boy ,Park Jisung . In school , to the people's eyes he's just like a typical ner... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION II
ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2
SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 5
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 6
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8
DREAMIES SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 13
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 18
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38
Note
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 39
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41
NOTICE
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 42
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 43
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 51
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 54
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57
LOVE NOTES

ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24

665 27 9
By jaemin_mochi

Jisung's POV

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly,
You can be the butterflies in my belly,
You can be the captain,
And I can be your first mate."

I heard someone sang a song and it came from the gym. I slowly made my way towards the gym and peeked to see who it was. A smile curled on my lips as soon as my gaze fell on someone that catch my heart. She was alone, punching and kicking the punching bag as it swayed forth and back in front of her. She did not noticed that I was behind her as she had her earphones. I slowly walked over her, hoping she still didn't see that I was coming.

I placed my hands on her waist. She stopped punching and her body stiffened at my sudden touch.

"Hey," I whispered to her ear.

"H-hey." She turned around,facing me. Her cheeks were red as a tomato and her head was down. How cute!

My hands were still on her waist,not wanting to let it go. I knew she felt uncomfortable with my actions but do I look I care?

No.

"Hmm Jisung, can you ermm," she motioned her finger to me and her,showing how close we were. "People might see us and think differently," she said in a low voice.

"So what? It's only the two of us here," I smirked. It wasn't only the two of us,there were Jeno and Renjun but hell know where they were now. The others had a mission to settle,leaving the four of us at home. As usual, Jinyoung didn't allowed Sarah and I join them.

"But still, what if Jeno and Renjun pop out then see us in this position. What am I supposed to answer them?" she retorted. I just stared at her beautiful face,didn't listen to what she was blabbing about.

She's beautiful even she's angry. Her red cheeks made me wanna squeeze and kiss it. I want her to know how much she meant to me and how much I love her yet I wasn't ready to tell her my true feelings. What if she rejects me then go with someone she likes? My heart would not be able to take it nor accept it. I can't see her with someone else other than me. I want her to be mine.

"Jisung! do you hear what I said?" A slapped on my arm broke my reverie. "Are you even listening to me?" asked Sarah irritatedly.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm listening."

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Yeah,listening," she sarcastically said. I chuckled.

"If you're listening,then why you aren't moving your hands from me?"

"What if I dont want?" I asked,wiggling my eyebrows mockingly.

"Jisung ple-"

"Yo Sarah,how lo-"

Sarah quickly pushed me hard till I lost my balance then fell on my butt when Jeno entered the gym. "Ouch!"

"Oh my Jisung,are you okay?" Sarah ran to me and helped me to get up. I glared at Jeno who was looking at us with blur.

"I'm okay," I replied with slightly pissed. Sarah looked at me guilty. "Sorry," she muttered,enough for me to hear. "That's okay. Is there anything you need ,Jeno?" I immediately changed the topic. It's kinda embarrasing though.

"Hah?Oh, I was just calling Sarah for lunch. It's ready now," told Jeno.

Did he saw that I fell? I'm glad if he doesn't...

"Okay,thanks. Be right there in a minute," Sarah respond. Jeno nodded then left.

"Jisung, I'm sorry for pushing you.I was panicked."

I turned to Sarah. She was looking down with her fidgetted fingers. I smiled, "It's okay. I deserved that actually for not listening to you." I admitted. She lifted her head ,still having that guilty look. My hands made their way to her cheeks and cupped it. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at all," I beamed.

How can I mad at her? She's too adorable to be angry with.

"Okay," she mumbled.

"Now,go and have your lunch."

"What are about you?"

"I don't have the appetitte now plus I want to practice too," I replied,pulling back my hands from her face.

"Wait no! You are still not fully recover. You're basically just rest for freaking 3 days and now you wanna training?" she slightly raised her voice. My heart warmed knowing that she cared for me.

"I'm totally fine. Don't worry about me, so now go before they start to get suspicious." I pulled her wrist and brought her out from gym. She had no choice but to follow my instruction.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I've been thinking about this for the whole day but still can't decide and made up my mind.

How do I confess?

I mean, how does confess works? It's not just about 'hey Sarah , I like you', that would make her looking at me like a freak.

What should I do now?
I have no one to ask.

Think Jisung. Use your genius brain.

Hmm

Hmm

Hmm

Hmm

AHA!
Google!

I took my phone and google it.

How to confess to someone.

Within a few seconds, the links popped out with lots of tips. I scrolled down and clicked one link.

"HOW TO CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS?"

I gulped at the title. Why am I anxious?
Relax heart. You can do this!

I read the first step.

STEP 1: PLAN THE CONFESSION

-Arrange to meet the person.
-Choose a romantic setting,where both of you can be alone and it's special to both of you.

That was pretty easy. I can rent a famous restaurant,where it's going to both of us only. It's going to be a memorable time for us. I smiled at my own thoughts, never thought that I was pretty romantic . Can't wait for that moment.

I continued reading the next step. Getting interesting...

STEP 2: BE TRUE IN YOUR ATTENTION

-Do not tell someone 'I love you' just to get them pay more attention to you.
-Instead of saying 'I love you', you can start out by saying things that hint how you really feel.
-Confess with sincerely.

Sincere? I agree with that. I'm sincerely love her with all my heart. But the problem is... what am I supposed to say to give her a hint about what I feel? I'm not good at words. My another problem.

Brain think!

Wait, I could write a script.

Yes! A script could help me and google the examples what I can say to her.

Google is truly my savior.

STEP 3: LOOK INTO THEIR EYES

-Eye contact signals that you are sincere.
-It makes the two of you feel more connected.

That's really not a problem cause I love to look at her beautiful brown eyes. I was hypnotized with it and made me feel weak in my knees. They are gorgeous!

STEP 4: BE PATIENT

-If the person doesn't return your feelings,then that's okay.
-You may be hurt but do not get angry. Accept it.

But can I accept it?

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Sarah,there's something I wanna tell you. I know that we've been know each other not too long but today's date is so special to me and especially today, I want to make it more memorable. I thought to wait a little longer but this tiny stupid heart would scream if I don't say it today."

I took a very deep breath.

"The thing is...I like you. I really start to like you,it's not just mere attraction that I posses just because of your beauty but your soul. It feels like your soul keep on pulling mine towards you. Everytime you look at me with your beautiful eyes, I just can't breathe. I know it's a bit cheesy because I don't really know about typicalities of love ,likes and how to confess in a romantic way. I- URGHH!!!"

I threw my script on the table and rubbed my face in frustration.I looked myself in the mirror. Why is it so hard to confess? I thought it wouldn't be this hard and easy like ABC but I was wrong. This was not I expected it to be. This was harder than a mission.

PARK JISUNG, THE YOUNGEST SON OF THE PARK'S MAFIA! You can't give up easily. That's not you at all. Remember who you are! Give up is not in your dictionary. You gotta be brave and confident.

A voice in my mind said.

Yeah,that's right. Thanks brain for reminding me.

Never give up!

I must tell her by hook or by crook before it's too late.

Be confident.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Ohmygod ! I'm totally sorry for not updating for freaking a weekkkkk😭 I am super busy this week cause my sister is getting married this weekend and my family including me are very busy preparing for the wedding 😭 I will try to update more after this wedding 😌😌 anyway have a good day and hope you all like this chapter ! Love you all !! ❤️

Oh yeas !! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram ! I'm newbie tbh heheh

Here you go !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.6K 40
"You're so precious and I want to protect you from this cruel world" He only does his job to protect and help the girl. Falling in love with her is n...
77.2K 1.7K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...
33.9K 498 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
50.1K 1.9K 35
❝Kill him.❞ ❝....But I love him.❞ In which Jungkook is the son of the most famous mafia gang in Korea, and Taehyung is a normal college student just...