TIME

By Cathania98

Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with tha... More

The Beginning
MINE ONLY
CREATING MEMORIES
HIM and HER
HE IS MINE
TEARS
YES I DO
DREAM
AGAIN
ONCE AGAIN
I WANT HIM BACK
TRYING HIS BEST
WILL YOU LOVE ME AGAIN
OLD FLAME
COMPLICATED
BETRAYAL
THE TRUTH
ABOVE THE SKY

REALIES

3K 147 23
By Cathania98

" S-sehun .. what are you doing here ?"

Xiao Zhan quickly push Yibo away from him. He walks toward Sehun smiling naturally like nothing happened.

"Y-yibo ? What are you doing here ? Zhan what's going on?"
Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, seeing Xiao Zhan and Yibo being together makes him felt uneasy, just what the hell is happening ?

Xiao Zhan quickly held him in the arms,  "N-nothing sehun .. he was just passing by. L-lets go inside"

Zhan once more steals a glance to Yibo,
Bo, pls leave for now.
Yibo met him in the eye, he gave Zhan a look, he felt betrayed!

Zhan could only kept his lips intact, he doesn't dare to say a word for now, I'm sorry baobei.. His eyes kept on begging Yibo to leave..

With a heavy breathing and a pain in the chest, Yibo throws a death glare to sehun before turning his back and took a small steps away from them

"Don't you dare come near Xiao Zhan again, Loser !" sehun yells in a distance

Yibo automatically stops from walking upon hearing those fucking words and slowly turn his head back to sehun. His brows are pulled upward, his eyes were glaring like hell, he was clenching his fist, he took a big steps  and throws a full force punch to Sehun's bare face. 

"Aagggh!" Sehun drops on the ground, receiving a punch from those big hands of Yibo led him to a broken bleeding lip.

Xiao Zhan gasped, his eyes widened.
"Bo! What have you done?!"

"So what Zhan? Don't tell me you're siding with that fucking idiot?" He shouted,

"Y-yibo .. calm down. I..i .."

Xiao Zhan didn't get to finish his word when sehun grabs him in the wrist,
"Xiao Zhan! Don't talk to him!"

Zhan can only stay in the middle of the two, his lips were parted but can't utter a single word. He is glancing to both Yibo and Sehun on either of his side, he felt hopeless! Fucking Damn! I wish i could vanish into thin air right now. How did i end up in their between .. what should i do. He silently calls for a help

Yibo's eyes turned into a bloodshot, "Listen, you fucking damn stupid! Zhan actually came back to me. He came back at me saying he loves me and he didn't stop loving me after all these year's! You're too stupid for not knowing that Zhan can't live without me in this life, idiot!"

Yibo finally bursted into anger, he kicks sehun once more in the ground before he pulled Xiao Zhan back in his arms.

For some reason, Xiao Zhan clutches his chest. A Tears run down from  his beautiful eyes, clenching his fist, he uttered a word;
"Im sorry sehun .. i didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry"

Xiao Zhan knows that the day will come that he needs to choose between sehun and Yibo, tho he wasn't expecting that moment came in advance,

Sehun doesn't seem to believe Xiao Zhan, "babe.. c'mon what are you talkin about? Tell me that Yibo is lying! Didn't you say you love me? Didn't you promised me you'll never goin to love Yibo again?"

Sehun stand up from the ground wobbly and held Xiao Zhan in the arms, he looks at the latter with unshed tears, "Zhan, pls tell me you love me .."

Just before Xiao Zhan could utter a word, Yibo pushed Sehun instead that makes the latter almost stumbles on his feet,  "dont touch my Zhan! Stay away from him!" Yibo shouted,

Xiao Zhan only let out those tears, he felt his whole body trembling yet numb.. looking at sehun in that state makes him devastated, "Sehun .. im..im sorry"

"B-babe pls dont be like this .. stop kidding o-okay? I..i love you, I can't bear to lose you Xiao Zhan, pls dont do this.."
Sehun tries to get near on Zhan but Yibo stop him in the middle

"I'm warning you, dont touch whats mine! Get the shit out of here! Don't you ever come here again! Zhan is Mine, put that in your fuckin mind" Yibo gritted his teeth, while grabbing him in the collar

"B-bo .. stop it. "
Xiao Zhan quickly get on his toes and patted Yibo's back, looking at him in the eye begging to leave sehun.
Yibo made a deep sigh, and fortunately he calmed himself, once more he throws a dagger look at sehun.

Xiao Zhan slowly walks toward sehun and held his hand pressing it a little

"S-sehun .. i did love you! And i appreciated all the effort you made. But you deserve someone better. You deserve someone who can love you back wholeheartedly.  And i'm sorry bcos i can never be that someone.. "

Xiao Zhan said those words while shedding a tears,
"Thankyou .."  he whispered almost inaudible and hug the latter very tight.

Neither in Sehun's dream that Xiao Zhan would left him in the end, all he ever wanted was to be in Xiao Zhan's arms, but not like this .

"Xiao zhan.. does my love for you wasn't enough? I did everything i can for you to love me back! I was happy when you said that you no longer love Yibo, was that all a lie? Were you lying to me all this time? Were you faking the love you showed me all this time?"
Sehun bursted in tears, he can't help himself but to yell at Zhan. Thats the only way he knows how to vent out his anger, the love he has for Xiao Zhan is just too much that he can't even lay a finger on him, why does loving a person can hurt us this much?  Why do we need to meet 'that person' who weren't meant for us in the first place? 

"I did .. i did love you sehun .." Xiao zhan didn't get to finish his word when Yibo cuts him

"Zhan stop it! I dont like hearing those words coming out from you, pls.."
Yibo grabbed Zhan's wrist without a warning and dragged him inside the house,
not to mention that Mrs.Xiao and Jiang who was in the kitchen was startled.

Yibo took him  upstairs, nonchalantly.

"Yibo!! What the hell..."

Opening the door in Zhan's bedroom, he finally let go of Zhan's hand.

Sehun was left outside like that alone, letting himself fell on the ground with un-uttered words. Watching Zhan walking away from him, sehun can only shed a tears. I should be the one holding your hand, xiao zhan. Why did you even pretend that you love me...

"B-bo, seriously? Why are you even acting this way? " Zhan furrowed his brows, he just can't understand Yibo. He was merely talking to Sehun in a way he can ease the latters pain but why does Yibo pulled him out of nowhere!

"What do you mean? I took you away from that man!" Yibo remain stern. He seated on the couch instead, shutting his mouth closed.

"Do i really need to spell out every single thing Yibo? Wasn't that a common sense that i was merely giving sehun ..."

"Why the fuck are you getting mad, Zhan?? Why do you even need to explain yourself for that fuckin guy, huh? Didn't you say it was me who you love? Then you don't have to explain any further, it was common sense for him to accept that it is 'Me' who you chose!"

Yibo shouted at Xiao Zhan in the sense that even their words can be heard downstairs. 

Mrs.Xiao and Jiang Cheng, neither of them can make a move on their own seats and just continued listening to them

"Yibo ... " Zhan made a deep sigh,

"What the hell, Zhan! So what now, are you regretting that you chose me? Do you want to run downstairs and chase that fucking guy instead? Huh? Fuck it!"

"B-bo .. you know its not what i meant"

"Then why the fuck i felt that way?!" Yibo grabs Xiao Zhan's wrist. Yibo's big hands can easily grope the latters tiny delicate hand making Zhan whimper in pain

"B-bo .. let go of my hand, you're hurting me.." he pleaded in the eye,

Yibo steals a glance on Zhan's wrists that now reddened, he felt guilty seeing the trails of  his own fingers

"Im sorry ..." He utters letting go of zhans wrist..

"Don't you ever mention that guy again, Zhan! Promise me you wont be seeing with that guy again or else i'll gonna locked you up in my room till you won't see anyone but me!" Yibo added giving him a killer gaze

Xiao zhan felt something is wrong with Yibo,  Yibo wasn't like this before, the  yibo he remember 5 years ago never hurts him physically no matter how mad he is. Just a while ago he pushed me so hard that i fell out of balance and fell on the ground making me gained some scratches on my elbow and now...
He looks at his hand that now becoming swollen and reddened.

"B-bo ... A-are you sure that you love me? Or are you just obsessed with me .."

Hearing those word, Yibo automatically met him in the eye with his furrowed brows but calmed himself internally. He took a deep breath and finally gained some strength to walk toward Zhan and wrapped his arms on the latters tiny waist,
"I'm sorry Zhan. Don't get me wrong, its just that iloveyou..  i love you that much that i am losing my mind. I don't know why am i being like this.."

Yibo kissed him in the forehead, and burried his head on Zhan's shoulder. 

Somehow, xiao zhan convinced himself that Yibo wasn't strange, maybe his boyfriend is only angry at that moment that he didn't realized he hurts him physically. I'll try to understand you, Bo.

Xiao Zhan wrap his arms on Yibo's nape, he breath in closing his eyes. Did i made a right decision this time? I know Yibo won't hurt me anymore, i trust him.

Out of a sudden a  rectangular object rang in Yibo's pocket.

Both of them gasped as they heard the sudden ringing,  Yibo loosened himself from the hug and check out his phone.

"Who's calling you ?" Xiao zhan ask

Seeing the registered number on his iphone screen, Love'   .. Yibo's eyes went wide, he clicked the red button and put the phone quickly back in his pocket, obviously hiding it from his boyfriend. "It was H-haikuan "

"Why won't you answer the call?"

"Dont mind him, it wasn't that urgent. You are more important than him .. " Yibo smiled and claimed Xiao Zhan's lips without a warning,

Unknowingly, it was only Yibo's way of shutting Zhan's mouth so that the latter wont asked any further.. 

The kiss has gotten deeper when they heard a phone rang in the night stand, it was from Xiao Zhan's phone this time.
He slightly pushed Yibo, both of them gasped some air as they're lips parted.

"Wait a second .."
Xiao Zhan grabs the phone and answered the call

"Yes Haikuan ge ?"

Yibo furrows his brows when he heard the familiar name, he felt uneasy.

"Xiao Zhan, I'm sorry to bother you but are you perhaps with Yibo right now?"

"Y-yibo? Yeah, he's here with me. Why?"

"Can you put him on the line for now? He got his phone off. Pls i need to talk to him"

Without a word, Zhan gave his phone to Yibo who was just an inch away from him.

"Its me Yibo, what do you want?"

"God Yibo, you're a mess! Did you perhaps left Cheng Xiao alone in your apartment? She'll be here in office any minute from now, she thought you left early for a company meeting-----"

Just before Haikuan could finish his words, Yibo ended the call.

"Cheng Xiao? Who is she ?"
Xiao zhan asked, he can't help but to wonder who was the girl Haikuan just mentioned a while

"N-nothing ..." Yibo avoided his gaze,

"What is she doing in your apartment? And i never heard of that name before"

"Z-zhan .. s-she is just a friend. She visited me" he gulps, what a timing ge! Why did you had to mention her infront of Zhan!

"I wanna meet her, should i come to your apartment?" Xiao Zhan smiles, he mean it. Now that he and Yibo are officially back together,  he has the right to meet his lovers friends, right?

"NO! ...i mean, umm.. it isn't necessary for you to meet her, w-were not that close umm.. yeah!"
A drips of cold sweat can be seen in his forehead as he continues to stammers.

"Why would even Haikuan ge called you if she wasn't that important?"

"Zhan .. she wasn't really that important okay?"

"I just want to see her, its not a big deal Bo"

"Zhan.. you dont---"

"I'll come with you to your apartment today, okay?"

Yibo ruffles his finger on Zhan's hair, "Some other time baobei hmm? ILoveyou.. "

    A/N : I'm sorry for the late update 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.1K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
110K 7.3K 15
A story of craziness, when Xiao Zhan fall in love with his friend's brother, cold, poker face Wang Yibo. We all know, love can make you crazy but wh...
273K 14.5K 34
Xiao Zhan a friendly, charming, polite, and dedicated young man. He is a softhearted person and wanted to see people happy. This made him well known...
520K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...