๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก โฟแถœแต— แตˆสณแต‰...

By ddeokskin

"๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ฎ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ?" โ €โžฅ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง 7 girls from differe... More

โœŽ ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ'๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฒ๐–ญ๐–ด?
โ €โ €โ €โ—‹ โ‡ข ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฒ
โ €โ €โ €โ—‹ โ‡ข ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–ธ๐–ฒ!
โœŽ ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ญ ๐–ด๐–ฏ ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ธ!
๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ; ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—•๐—˜!
๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ; ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ!
๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ; ๐—ง๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ฅ!

โ €โ €โ €โ—‹ โ‡ข ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฆ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ซ๐–ฒ!

660 48 177
By ddeokskin

Here are the female exchange students that will be introduced!

{ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟫 }
{ nationality ; 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖣 🇹🇭 }
{ love interest ; 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖪 }

TWITTER is an extroverted girl that somewhat acts like an introvert due to her deep thinking type of person, a love for long conversations, and needing a time to be alone. She always been wanted to be a food blogger, and even currently owning a small and new food blog of hers. The mom's friend vibes, an obvious good listener we been knew.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • despite admiting that she's friend with everyone ( and even earned that she's everybody's best friend ), the only person she feels and closest to is PINTEREST.
➤ • why she wanted to be a food blogger? also, what is the reason she's running a food blog?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone who is Thai!
➥ reccomendations ; Mimi Lee of Rocket Girls, Jane Ramida, or Minnie of G-Idle!

{ 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OOO }
{ nationality ; 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖭 𝖪𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖭 🇰🇷 }
{ love interest ; 𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖭 }

If anybody ever questioned how would sunshine look like if they were human, you just need to look or see this girl. Bright and cheerful, which is not surprising is very annoying for most people. Not even just that, SNAPCHAT is a clumsy type of person, which is the worse thing about her. Despite people often assuming that she's an unresponsible or untrusted person, SNAPCHAT is good at keeping secrets ( because she often forgetting at what you told her which made your secrets safe with her ) and surprisingly finished their works in time.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • despite being a Korean, she was originally born and raised outside Korea. Due to her accent, still a lot of people gets confused when they heard her speaking. She still needs a guide to fix and explain her words.
➤ • why she's all very energetic and smiley?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone who is smiley/cheerful!
➥ reccomendations ; Chuu of Loona or Jeewon of Cignature!

{ 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OOO - 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝟤OOO }
{ nationality ; 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖤 🇨🇳 }
{ love interest ; 𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭 }

Have you ever wonder, what would museum look like if they were human? Yes, you can find it in this girl. She's always been the numero uno student in art subject. Calm, is her main point. Once she opens up her mouth, every wise and philosophical stuff came out from hers. In between the ocean of these chaotic girls, INSTAGRAM has thousand layers of patience and responsibilities to handle every little rascals infront of her.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • surprisingly, she came from the household that is full of brainy workers or those people working with their left brains. ( doctor, teacher, architect, engineer, etc. ) this is the reason of the whole household impossible to have such a family member that works in some artsy category.
➤ • why is the reason she's an art enthusiast?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone chinese and looks calm and sweet!
➥ reccomendations ; Yiren of Everglow or Elkie of CLC!

{ 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝟤OOO }
{ nationality ; 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖤 🇨🇳 }
{ love interest ; 𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖮 }

Similar to TWITTER, TUMBLR is also an extroverted girl. A big fat soft energy has been busted. She can barely even curseㅡor i should say, legally can't say the F word. Big baby, no surprise she often get mistaken as the youngest amongst the rest of the girls. Incase you are feeling sad or tired, you don't have to call her, she just simply look up at your tweets that you are not fine or in a mood for hug. TUMBLR is about to go faster than every pizza deliveries to arrive at your little crib.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • she was once a part of "Mean Girls" gang back then. Oddly, she earned as the nicest mean girl so far in between the rest of the mean girls back to her very old days.
➤ • why she decided to stop/get over and 360° completely changed to be a far softer persona?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone chinese and have a bright/adorable personality!
➥ reccomendations ; Yuqi of G-Idle or Shuhua of G-Idle!

{ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝟤OOO - 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OO1 }
{ nationality ; 𝖩𝖠𝖯𝖠𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖤 🇯🇵 }
{ love interest ; 𝖩𝖠𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖭 }

Incase you are looking up some kind of sarcastic and probably someone who just simply hates everyone (with a cute face), PINTEREST might be the one you've been looking for. A big brain and studious person. Similar to INSTAGRAM yet, she's a little bit more stripped-down due to her blunt personality. We know nobody can ever like an intense type of person but please whatever PINTEREST said, don't take it too deep. Just a cinnamon roll hiding behind the mask of ice-queen personality.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • was once a bright girl, until she realized that a lot of people only took advantage of her for being popular for her smart-ness. So, this is the part where she starts losing her faith in humanity.
➤ • why is the reason she's having a hard time to open up to new people? Also, why she's mostly feels closest to TWITTER more than the other girls?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone japanese and looks like a doll, tiny and pretty!
➥ reccomendations ; Hitomi of Iz*one, Nako of Iz*one, or Sakura of Iz*one!

{ 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝟤OO𝟣 - 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OO𝟤 }
{ nationality ; 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖭 𝖪𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖭 🇰🇷 }
{ love interest ; 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖭𝖫𝖤 }

YOUTUBE, is the type of person who sends memes to the groupchat. Spontaneous and don't give a single F about what she looks like. Energetic girl. She thinks and look up to new ideas from different angels, which is a good thing from her. Barely have any idea what is going on around her. And the worse thing about her? She never thinks or speaks before she act, which sometimes hurt people feelings even though it's not her intention. In between all the goofiness and her weirdness, YOUTUBE can still be serious when she needs to. Nobody absolutely can predict what she will do next.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • she loves helping people, mostly with fashion and crushes. But when it comes to for herself, she's not even that close to expert at doing this things.
➤ • why she loves helping people?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone who has 4D personality!
➥ reccomendations ; Hyunjin of Loona or Onda of Everglow!

{ 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝟤OO𝟤 }
{ nationality ; 𝖩𝖠𝖯𝖠𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖤 🇯🇵 }
{ love interest ; 𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖦 }

Meet the beautiful tomboy of the girls, SPOTIFY. The youngest of them all and a tough super shy girl. She came from a rich family, but here's one thing about her, she's into sports. SPOTIFY often gets teased for liking boyish things since the way she looks doesn't match well with her interests. Because of this, she became the most reserved girls when it comes to talking about interests or herself.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • despite she's tomboy, she dressed femininely and don't mind wearing skirts. Which making a lot of people least unexpecting her interest in sports.
➤ • why she likes sports and boyish things?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone japanese and is a dancer in her group!
➥ reccomendations ; Haru of Nature or Remi of Cherry Bullet!

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 ;

• tbh, why i feel like some of the slots gave off an "i'm-not-like-the-other-girls" vibe though- ANYWAYS! HERE IS THE AWAITING CHAPTER!

• What i mean by "foreign-korean" is korean but born and raised outside korea. I'm sorry if this confuses you!

• currently, i'm making the dreamies context. Tbh, if any of ya'll have any ideas what type of person/student if the dreamies were a university students ya'll can hit me up trough pm for ideas! Cuz the admin is highkey struggling 😔✊

• moving on to the next chapter soon, which slots that catches your eyes?

next ; 21+ votes for the mentors a.k.a the dreamies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 25.1K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...