Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

2 sicky wicky

23.2K 449 1.3K
By XxPoptartstarrxX

Hey, im gonna start adding music that kinda goes with this chapter this song doesn't really but it be popping.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°
**Your POV**

I guess my newfound nemesis dream and I had been so-called 'fighting' for about a month. It was annoying at first when he started winning but I decided to secretly keep score so that made it more exciting.

I also had been collabing with Techno blade. We made videos such as dreams enemies have a playdate or dreams favorite people 1v1 and both win.

I wasn't gonna lie it was kinda fun beating someone almost every game and losing others but that didn't stop my ego from thinking I should be top dog.

I mean I was at the top in every game I played pretty much.

Karlthemans

Karlthemans
Hey you up for a round of bed wars with me and Chris

(Y/n)
Nah I don't feel real well today

Karlthemans
Oh okay does that mean your not gonna be able to play with dream and us tonight

(Y/n)
Unfortunately yeah I have a fever and im vomiting so it's a no go

Karlthemans
Damn (y/n) that sound gross

(Y/n)
Thanks for the concern Karl

Karltheman
No problem😽

I rolled my eyes at his text and coughed a little. This cold gonna kill me. I set my phone down and roll over to try to get some sleep when my phone rings.

I pull it to my face with my eyes still closed halfway passed out. "If this is my mom hi if this isn't then why the fuck are you calling.

" oh, well that's aggressive" I heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the phone. Wait is that DREAM.

"Dream?"

"The one and only" I could hear his smirk.

It was weird hearing his voices because it sounded different than when we were streaming or whatever.

You-"why are you calling me this is weird"

Him-"Karl told me you were sick and being gross so I wanted to check up on you"

You-"for what to see how gross I sounded or whatever" I added sarcasm

Him-"no I just wanted to make sure it wasn't that bad"

I heard concern in his voice. 'Did he actually care?. Wait no he just wanted to make sure is competition couldn't compete. Right?

I shook off my thoughts and coughed but this time it was so bad that I couldn't breathe. I sat up and tossed my phone in front of me and coughed continuously.

"Fucking..*cough, cough* A (as in ass/hell)*cough* man *cough cough*". I heard a voice across from me coming from my phone.

" Shit y/an are you okay" his voice sounded worried. "Uh yeah give me a *cough* moment" I hopped off my bed and went to my bathroom opening the cabinet. I first drank some water out of my water cup and then put in a cough drop.

I walked back to my bed and plopped down. Grabbing my phone and rolling over to my side with my blankets. "Fuck man I thought I was dead" I giggled a little.

"Wait. .... Did I just.... Did I just hear you Giggle!!!" I heard dreams voice sound surprised over the phone.

I gave a slight chuckle at his childish behavior. "Yeah and that will be the last time you ever do" I heard sad awe over the phone and smiled.

"Hey I have to go real quick be right back," he said and I heard the shuffling of something in the background. Guessing that it was him leaving.

I slightly shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes again.

**Dreams POV**

I had left to go to the bathroom and when I got back I heard slight snoring. "Hey you awake" I heard no response.

"Okay good thing because now I can say im number one"

"Shut up bitchboy im always number one" I heard a small mumble on the other side.
I chuckled and took my phone with me to my bed. I was getting kinda tired but didn't wanna hang up yet.

"Good night y/an" I heard a mumble on the other side of the phone.

God, she was adorable. Wait yeah no stfu me. The only thing that's adorable is patches and George. Yup, they're adorable not Ms. number one. Yup?

*your pov*

I woke up feeling slightly better and sat up to stretch. I figured might as well check my phone while im having a burst of healthy.

I open my phone to see my hung up screen open. I look and see I was on the phone with pissbaby for... Wait that's not right.. 7 HoUrS. Geezuz Christ that's a Long time. "Why" I mumbled to myself and then smiled remembering.

He called me because I was sick it was cute. Wait... No... Not cute annoying. Yeah, annoying that's right. Yeah?

I scratched my head and got up. My legs were wobbly and ached. But I walked any way downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge thinking about how my nemesis or now frienemy and I were on call for 7 hours. All because I had a cold.

I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and walked over to my couch and flopped down on it and grabbed the remote. I wrapped myself in a blanket that was hanging on the back. I turned the tv on to the show shameless and watched as I drank OJ.

I guess I passed out because I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "One second" my voice cracked from my itchy throat. The knocking didn't calm down so I threw my blanket off myself with a sudden shock of cold.

I walked up to the door freezing to see an annoyed/ worried Technoblade.

"What the fuck" I covered my face with my shirt. "Techno what are you doing here," I said muffled slightly. "Thank me your okay" he pulled me into a hug and I got so confused.

"Uh did you come here to hug me because your so touch-deprived or are you here for a reason," I said still muffled now because of his chest? I pulled back with my face still covered and motioned for him to come in.

"Y/an you can uncover your face it's probably bad for your breathing and I wanna see your face" he chuckled and I sighed.

"Fine but only because I can't breath." I pulled my shirt down and moved my hair out of my face. He looked at me and shrugged. "Why do you hide your face you look like every normal girl but gross because you're sick."

"Wow thanks," I said sarcastically and threw a couch pillow at him. "What you expected a complement ha i'm à addnot no simp" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my blanket because I was freezing. "So why did you come here and how did you know where I lived?" I asked still kinda upset he was here for some reason.

"Well, I got a text from Karl to come check up on you since we both live in cali which I didn't know by the way. But I asked why and he said it was because something to do with dream and stuff also that you were sick" he shrugged and went to my kitchen. "You got any food"

"Yeah get whatever you want" I called back and was going to grab my phone but realized it was upstairs. I wrapped my blanket around me and dashed upstairs best I could and grabbed my phone off my bed.

I had 20 missed calls and 30 texts. I checked to see 18 calls and 27 of the texts we're from dream. the other 2 calls and 3 texts were from Karl.

I first looked at Karls texts

Karlthemans

Karlthemans
Hey, are you okay your not answering any of your calls?!?

Karlthemans
Hey, dreams worried for some odd reason something about you not answering and bad coughing. 🤢🤧

Karlthemans
He wants me to come see you but you know you live in cali so im sending techno over. He should be over in 20😌

(Y/n)
Oh yeah, he's here and now two people know what I look like and sorry I left my phone in my room. 😒😬

I waited for a response but got one instantly.

Karlthemans
Oh okay but you better tell dream that not me bc he like really worried for some reason did you do something🤨

(Y/n)
Uh no but I'll go tell him byee 👋

I looked at my phone for a few seconds to process what Karl just said. Dream worrying about me? What the hell??

Instead of answering all of dreams text which were all along the lines of "hey answer me" "are you okay" and "im worried answer me". I decided to call him as I head back stairs to the pig that probably ate all my food.

You-"hey im-"

Dream- "thank God your okay Jesus what's happened." He cut me off

You- "I was saying sorry because I left my phone upstairs and passed out on the couch. Calm down." I coughed a little

I chuckle and walk to the kitchen to see Techno cooking. It warmed the kitchen so I dropped my blanket off by the couch.

Dream-"sorry it's just you sounded really sick I thought you might die"

You- "oh is dreamy boy scared his competition might die." I laugh and see Techno struggling.

Dream- "no it... Whatever. Are you cooking I can hear the stove?"

Right when he said that Techno burnt what he was cooking. " Techno what the fuck!!" I rush over with my phone between my shoulder and ear. "Sorry but like not really," he said low.

You-"sorry give me a second" I grab the pan.

Dream- "wait technos at your house." He sounded surprised and slightly hurt

You- "yeah sorry hold on"

I set my phone down on the counter and go tend to the burning mess of whatever he was trying to cook. I put It underwater and let it cool.

I turn to get my phone when I see Techno holding it.

"Hey give that back" I make a grabby motion with my hand. "No im talking to dream about our plans to fight" I sigh. "Damn it Techno give me the phone" he smirked. "Nu-uh". " Techno now" he still didn't hand it over. I went over and slapped him he dropped my phone and I grabbed it before it landed on the floor.

"Damn y/an that hurt." I roll my eyes "yeah that's the point anyway go watch tv or something while I talk to dreamy boi" I wave him off but he starts laughing.

"Dreamy boi really is he your dream boyyy huh y/an do you have a crush" he wheeze and coughed. I facepalmed and walked upstairs.

You-"sorry I have a pig over"

Dream-"yeah I know. Why though".

He sounded hurt but I shrugged it off

You-"because of you" I chuckled

Dream-"what??" He sounded so confused

You-"you asked Karl to check up on me and since uh... Techno lives the closest... He came to check in me for you". I explained

Dream-"oh so wait... You live in cali" I could hear his smirk

You- "don't know I just said he lived close that doesn't mean like an hour away."

Dream-"so he lives an hour away from you"

You-"wait no that's not what I said!!!" I freaked out.

Dream- "im a great detective I know what im doing."

I could hear him laugh on the other end which made my stomach feel weird like really weird.

You-"hey I something doesn't feel okay im gonna go."

Dream-"Oh um okay byee y/an"

You- "bye and call me y/n when we're off stream if feels more normal."

I hung up before he said anything and kinda regretted telling him. But hey he won't use it against me right.

I walk downstairs to see a passed out Techno on my couch. I walked over and poke his forehead. "Wake up dipshit" he groans and turns away. I poke him in the ear this time and he jolts up.

"What the hell" he looks at me. "What your ass wouldn't wake up. Any way you gotta go I need to take some medicine and pass out"

"What but im so tired" I look at him with a 'are you serious look'. "Okay and... You burned my food and whatever plus you live like 20 minutes away." He groans and swats at me.

"How you know I live 20 minutes away I could live an hour away." He gets off my couch finally. " because when Karl texted me he said you be here in 20 so I did the math" I smiled at my genius.

"Mhm fine. I will leave but if I get in a car wreck just know im blaming you" I chuckle and he joins in. "Whatever just go I need sleeppppp" he rolled his eyes and headed to the door.

"Later y/an" "bye". He left and I closed my door and walked to my downstairs bathroom. I got some cold medicine out of the cabinet and downed it. I then grab another cough drop and head back to my couch.

Dream should quit being so worried im fine.

∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆
Heyy hoped you enjoyed and sorry if there are any mistakes im tired but byee lovelies

-pOp out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
431K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
308K 6.8K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...