Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERS

By neha_satakshi

2 brothers who once loved each other like anything, what happened that so much hatred came in their heart for... More

Prologue
LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!!
OUR WORLD *Chapter 1*
THANKS TO ALL!!!!😍🤗
Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*
YAADEIN *part 3*
MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*
BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*
"Conference hall hai, Jung ka maidan nahi" *part 6*
Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*
MEET THE MALHOTRA BOYS !!!!
Brothers and sister love *Part 8*
❤New Cover❤
Important Announcement
Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*
Thank yous and Sorry-s/ Girls are not weak *Part 11*
Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*
Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*
Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*
🙏Please stand together and Beware 🙏
Bothering the Malhotra Bros*Part 15*

ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*

1.1K 140 24
By neha_satakshi

Recap-

The entire day was well spent by them. After the whole day outing they saw a sleeping Ruhanika on the back seat hugging her teddy bear she bought just now. The soothing smile on her face made both the brothers content and they thanked the person in their mind, who opened their eyes and made them understand how much pain they were unintentionally giving to their sister.

.

.

.

*Thank you Shiv/Ansh*

************************

Manik and Arjun came home with a sleeping Ruhi in Manik's arms and Arjun coming after him holding her teddy. Nyonika was sitting in the hall along with Shivansh who stood up immediately looking at the 3 siblings. 

Shiv-" Ruhi, why did you brought her like this? She is --" Before he can ask further Arjun shhhhed him up.

Arjun-" Shhhh..she is sleeping. Don't talk you idiot." Shivansh made a face hearing him but he could see a glimpse of his Aru today. Manik walked straight to Ruhanika's room and put her to bed. 

Arjun-" Kaka, please take out all the shopping bags from the car and keep it in Ruhi's room. But be careful not to make any sound." After which even he went upstairs to Ruhi's room.

Ruhi's room 

Manik had already put her to bed and was taking out her heels. Arjun kept the teddy bear at the corner with all her other soft toys and came towards the bed. He switched the A.C on and covered her with a blanket while Manik was stroking her hair gently. They looked at her face which adorned a peaceful smile which made their hearts filled with warmth. 

Manik kissed her forehead and left the room giving Arjun some time with her. Arjun caressed her hair and kissed her temple softly and whispered-"Sorry meri jaan.Goodnight baccha." wiping a tear drop from his eyes he stood up and walked off the room.

Outside the room Shivansh was hiding looking at the two brothers showering their love on their sister. He was really happy to see the same glow back on Ruhi's face. She was sleeping with a smile which was enough for him to smile. 

*Thank you god for listening to me and giving some brain to these two crackhead buddies of mine. I'm happy that they understood what I told them. Finally I can see a hope of them coming together. Even if for sometime but I an sure now that they still love each other and more than that they love Ruhi and can do anything to make her happy. I hope that this project bridge the gap in their relation and bring them closer again.*

 He went away from there before someone sees him. 

**************

Manik's room 

Manik was on call with Nandini telling her about today's happening. She was listening keenly to him. He was really happy today which could be guessed with the tone of his voice which was filled with happiness and enthusiasm.

Manik-" We then we went to teddy shop and Ruhi was literally behaving like a kid jumping at the sight of so many toys that too when her own room is a mini-toy shop, hahhaha. She got the giant teddy which was bigger than her size. We only know how we got it in the jeep and madam was all the time hugging that teddy and finally slept on that in the Jeep itself. I really don't know when this girl will leave her craze for soft toys." He laughed shaking his head and Nandini smiled on the other side. 

Nandini-" I have seen you this happy Manik. You sound like a complete different person today and I know this is the REAL YOU. I hope now you have realised on what you both have been missing all these years. Today you not only made Ruhi happy but both you and Arjun relived your real selves." She made him realise this which made Manik stop and listen to her and thinking something.

Manik-" I know Nandini what I have been missing all these years and today even its for a day we really went back to our happy times. All this was made possible because of Ansh. He was the one who made us realise that we had been only giving pain to Ruhi in all this which we never wanted. But this was one time thing Nandini, its like two side of a coin,  one is a beautiful lie and other -- the harsh reality. Today we were happy and were being our real selves for sometime and that was a beautiful lie but the harsh reality is that the gap which has come in between me and Mr. Malhotra can never be filled. Some hurtful things can never be forgotten."

Nandini sighed and decided to take this slow but she will do anything to bring the real Manik out from this façade of Monster Manik. 

Nandini-" Acha are you ready for my punishment? You promised me you will do anything I say." She changed the topic. 

Manik-" Haan, ab pinki promise kiya hai toh have to fulfill. Bolo kya karna hai?" He made a face and was wishing that the thing should be easy and even better if its romantic though he knows Nandini won't ask for anything romantic but it will surely be crazy.

Nan-" Ahhhann.. I will tell you tomorrow once we meet. Abhi ke liye you sleep I know you would be hell tired."

****************

Arjun's room 

Arjun was standing in his balcony and gazing the stars thinking about today's event and Ruhanika's smile and the way they actually behaved like old times. He was smiling, happy and content after a long time and all this was possible because of his buddy Shivansh. He was the one who made them understand that what kind of pain they were giving to Ruhi. He got back into the conversation... scratch that argument he had with Shivansh the other day. 

*FLASHBACK*

Arjun was in his cabin working on some file with Aarohi when he saw Manik walking inside. He stood up immediately along with a confused Aarohi looking at Arjun who was throwing daggers with his eyes towards Manik. 

Arjun-" Miss. Aarohi can you please leave the cabin. I will call you in sometime." He ordered her to leave while she gathered her files and walked off the cabin silently. 

Arjun-" What are you doing in my cabin that too without my permission? As far as I know we didn't had any meeting." His tone was hash but questioning. 

Manik-" I knocked once at your door before coming Mr. Malhotra and yes I'm not interested to talk to you but Ansh had called me and told to be present here as he needs to talk something important. He must have messaged you as well but I guess you didn't see your phone." He answered uninterestedly stuffing his hands in his pant-pocket. 

At the same time the door opened and in came Shivansh who was relived that he reached before these two killed eachother with their verbal fight. 

Shiv-" I'm happy you came Manik. Arjun there is something very important I want to talk to you both and I hope that you both will keep yourselves calm and listen to me. So, please have your seat." His tone made both of them confused and silent. He sounded very serious and It was clear to them that this was pretty serious issue. They looked at each other for a second before sighing and sitting on the couch placed in the cabin. 

Arjun-" Shiv, what happened? Is everything alright? Is there an issue with the current project?"

Shiv-" Do you people know what is tomorrow?" He asked standing right infront of them. 

Manik-" Tomorrow is wednesday, what kind of a question is this Ansh." He asked irritatedly while Shivansh glared at him. 

Shiv-" You people are so busy in your business that you have also forgotten what is tomorrow. You people have forgotten everything from a couple of years now so this was expected from you both. How will you remember that what is so special about tomorrow?" 

Arjun-" Shiv stop beating around the bush and what is wrong with you? What special is tomorrow that you are taunting like this?" 

Shiv-" Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan. The same most Special day which you people use to remember and use to plan for it from a week earlier and now you don't even remember just a day before. See this is how much you both have changed, but your sister... she has not changed she is still engrossed in making handmade rakhi for you both that she even forgot to have her food." His these words made both the brothers bend their heads in shame. They forgot the day which they use to wait for eagerly every year. This had been happening from a long time now. After the fight, both had been avoiding each other every year on this day. 

Shiv-" What happened? Say something? Give your excuse for not being there tomorrow also for the day. Arjun... what meeting do you have tomorrow? Manik do you have to again go to Goa for a meeting like last time?" He taunted them while they looked at him once and again diverted their eyes looking everywhere but him.

Arjun-" I ...I will be there tomorrow Shiv and she will tie the rakhi and then I will leave for work and ... Thanks for reminding." He whispered the last line. 

Manik- "Ansh I.. I'm busy tomorrow but I will be there by afternoon and please do no tell her that I forgot. I will get going now need to get her a gift." He stood up immediately when he heard clapping sound. Turning around he saw Shivansh clapping while Arjun was staring him. 

Shiv-" Wow, great na I made you people remember and you made a plan that how you will get the rakhi tied and then leave without meeting each other. One brother in the morning and another in the afternoon. Manik there is no need for gift because any precious gift of priceless jewelry cannot make Ruhi happy tomorrow. She will be the same like she had been from the past 4 years- HURT and BROKEN. All because of you two. But that doesn't matter to you two right. Whether she cry, or get ill because of skipping food all day or even worst shut herself up, you people just DON'T CARE! All that matters to you is your bloody ego and anger and this fight." He was frustrated, angry hurt and broken. Shivansh had seen Ruhi cry today begging to her father to get her brothers back tomorrow. He had always seen her suffer because of these two. 

Manik/Arjun-" What are you saying Shiv/Ansh." They knew what all Shivansh said was true but hearing all this on their face was like a punch on their face. The pain and love they have been hiding all these years for not being able to make their sister happy was very much and they knew it but still didn't had guts to admit it. 

 Shiv-" What am I saying ? I'm saying that it is because of you both that you have lost Ruhi smile. She has lost her happiness, her chirpy self. Every year -- every year she waits for you both to come to her so that she can tie rakhi to you both and celebrate the day together. The worst part being that she does tie rakhi to you both but seperately with a heavy heart and teary eyes which I'm sure you must have not noticed in your rage for each other. Today I saw her how broken she was when she was literally begging to god and uncle to give her brothers back to her. You have forgotten yourselves in this rage but you know what if this goes on the the day is not far when you will even loose your sister RUHI." 

Arjun/Manik- "SHIVANSH !!!!! STOP IT!" They both shouted shuddering even thinking of loosing their sister. As much as they had avoided her or pretended in front of her of being bad but they could never think of loosing their sister. Ruhi is not just their sister but she is their world for them whom they had hurt beyond measure and they realised it today. Shivansh's each and every word had stabbed them straight to their heart and increased their guilt many foldes. 

Shiv-" Kyun? Bura laga? Felt that pain in your heart? She had been feeling the exact pain but thosand times more seeing her brothers in front of her but still miles apart. Manik you wanted to go buy a gift for her right... I will tell you what can make her the happiest, it is for both of you. GIVE YOUR DAY TO HER. GIVE HER ArMan bros back. Make her Rakshabandhan special by spending time with her like you people use to do." His words made both of them freeze. Shivansh has asked for that thing which they were now not sure whether they can give her or not. Whenever they had been together they have had a fight. 

Manik- "Ansh... I... You know right this is not possible. Look I don't want her day to be destroyed because of our fight." He gave a slight look to Arjun who was mirroring the same image of unsurity as him. 

Shiv-" You mean to say that your dislike for eachother is more than your love for Ruhi. Well I don't think that it was of any use talking to you both. I actually thought that you people will try to give your 100% for Ruhi's happiness, but I forgot that you both are not the same Arjun and Manik whom I knew. You have changed and these changed people only care about themselves and no one else. It's okay, what new will happen tomorrow as it is now Ruhi is been used to your behaviors. Once again her hope of seeing her brothers together will be shattered but atleast do this much that you both come to get your rakhi tied. And I'm sorry, sorry for bothering you two." His anger was now replaced with disgust, defeat and hurt. He stormed out of the cabin leaving the two crackheads in dilemma. 

**************

Arjun had thought all day about Shivansh's outburst and finally after a long battle between his heart and mind he texted Manik something. 

* Let's do this together for Ruhi. Tomorrow morning outside the Mandir.*

                                                                                  *Okay, 
I will be there.*

He got Manik's reply and he sighed thinking about what will happen the next day and then informed Aarohi to cancel all his meeting for the next day.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Arjun was remembering the entire event when someone kept a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Shivansh standing there with a huge smile. He hugged him immediately while Shivansh patted his shoulder.

Arjun-" Thank you Shiv. Thank you for opening my eyes and stopping me from again hurting Ruhi. " 

Shiv-" Chup kar, there is no need for thanking me. I did what a true friend does and I'm sorry for behaving that way with you both yesterday." He broke the hug and apologised for his behavior. he went a bit ahead and spoke very much to both of them in anger. Arjun nodded his head in disagreement. 

Arjun-" You were right, if you hadn't said those things then I won't have been here and Ruhi wouldn't have been this happy. I was so full of myself that I forgot about Ruhi's pain. I'm the worst brother to her and still she loves me so much and see she made such a cute rakhi." he was smiling with tears in his eyes showing his rakhi to Shivansh. 

Shiv- "You are not bad Aru, never say that. Ruhi wants to see you happy not sad and blaming yourself and this rakhi depicts her feelings. You showed today that your love and your bond is much more strong than any hatred. You three are 'Always together' and will always be the same." 

Arjun stopped and stared at him for a second. ArManIka- ALWAYS TOGETHER was their tagline for their bond. But now he was skeptical about this. 

Arjun-" Shiv, please don't go there. I agree we spent time together like old days but it was a one time thing and all for Ruhi. But don't try to think that I forgot what Manik did to me. I don't think somethings can be mended. We may stand together for Ruhi but everything can't go back to normal the way it was earlier with me and Manik." He said with a straight face but today Shivansh didn't felt the same rage in Arjun's voice as he always use to have. Today it seemed he tried to make himself believe that things cant be mended. Still Shivansh didn't point out anything but just patted his back. 

Shiv-" I will see you tomorrow then. I just came to see you if you were fine or not. Good night buddy." He gave him a hug and left leaving Arjun in his thoughts again.

**************

Next day, ArMan Industries. 

Aarohi was again late for the office today. Last day she had gone early as there was no work for her because Arjun was not there in office which really made her day. She had watched her favorite movie "Golmaal" till late night and slept around 1 making it difficult for her to get up on time. 

Aarohi-" Very good again I'm late. What was the need to stay up late whole night to watch that movie. Ab sir mera Golmaal kar denge, hey bhagwaan bacha lena uss rakshas se." She was mumbling and praying to god holding her bag in one hand and files and phone in another running around the corridor to reach the as soon as possible. 

She was just near the lift and saw the lift closing making her shout to keep the lift open for whoever entered just now in the lift. 

Aarohi-" Aye aye aye!!!!! stopppp please stop the lift--" She ran at jet speed but saw the lift door closed making her bang her fist on the metal door. 

Aarohi-" Fucking shit!!! you idiot.. beshita maanus. Kisi kaam ke nahi hai log."  And there went her cussing the person inside the lift. She turned herself huffing closing her eyes when she heard the lift door open with a DING! 

.

.

.

There stood Arjun Malhotra all suited up removing his aviators and staring her with one eyebrow up and eyes half open. Aarohi just shut her eyes tight looking at the devil right in front of her and by his expression it was clear that he heard her beautiful cuss words. 

*******************

Hello my dearies,

I'm back after a longgggggg time. I know you all must be really angry that this writer is so lazy and don't give regular update. I'm sorry for that really sorry. But i will try my best to give updates. This one is a long one. *holding ears* Don't be mad at me. 

So, how did you liked the chapter? 

How did you find our Malhotra siblings cute scene?

Some words about our lover boy Shivansh.

Crackhead Malhotra boys and Shivansh's flashback scene? 

MaNan? What will be the punishment? 

ArJohi? What will happen to our poor Aarohi?

Done for today, Amaya and I will see you in next chapter.

Till then byeeeee.... 

Your two crazy writers, 

Neha and  SpillThe_Wit  (Amaya)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
157K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
170K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး