i've always loved you -jemily

By reginasiover

emily comes back from the "dead" and jj isn't happy with her, they have a fight in jj's office and emily kiss... More

authors note
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
epilogue

chapter thirteen.

3.1K 42 63
By reginasiover

uhhh- sorry for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger. ik i'm mean LMFAO. anyways sorry <3
———————————————————————-

Jj got pulled into a car, they knocked her out and tied her wrists together. They quickly drove off.

A few minutes later Emily thought something was wrong because Jj never came back. She walked out of Jj's office. "What's wrong?" Hotch asked.

"She never came back" Emily said rushing to the elevator. "Who?" Hotch asked. "Jj!" Emily said getting scared. Hotch followed her.

Emily called Jj and there was no answer. When the elevator doors open she ran out the doors. She ran to the car to find Jj gone.

"Oh my god.. No.." Emily said starting to tear up. Hotch looked through the car and around the parking lot, no sign of her.

They went back inside and Penelope ran up to Emily and gave her a hug. "She's gone.." Emily said. "It's gonna be okay, she's gonna be okay Emily." Penelope said.

"Emily, since you're like her family you can't work the case. I'm sorry." Hotch said. "Hotch.. I respect you, I do but i'm not listening to you. I'm working the case" Emily said.

Hotch nodded, "Alright.." Emily walked away, she went into Jj's office to look for things that would help her with the case.

The unsub took Jj to a warehouse where there were no people around, and only old building around. The unsub had Jj hanging from the ceiling.

They had her hands chained together and tape over her mouth. The unsub walked in and before Jj could say anything he tazed her.

She screamed in pain. The unsub laughed at her. She looked back up, she couldn't say anything.

"Do you want the tape off?" He asked. Jj nodded. He ripped the tape off, "Why are you doing this to me?!" Jj screamed.

"Remember me?" Jj took a minute. "oh my god.. Brian?" She asked. "Haha so you do!" He said. "Why..?" She asked. "Because you knew everything. You could expose me at any time Jennifer." He said.

Jj shook her head, "I don't know what your talking about." She lied. "Yes you do! Stop lying!" He said hitting her in the face with his gun.

She started crying, "Please I don't, you have to tell me!" Jj said. He hit her again and left. An hour later he came back.

He cut her, water boarded her, and hit her. She had bruises and cuts all over her body.

"We're not finding anything!" Emily said. "We'll find something soon" Hotch said. "It's been an hour Hotch.. she could be going through anything." Emily said looking sad.

"I know.." He said. They all looked upset. "We'll keep looking." He said. "Didn't she leave the bau when Emily 'died'" Derek said. Emily quickly looked at Derek.

"She what?" Emily said. "Yeah, she said she couldn't be here without you. She didn't like it, and everything reminded her of you." Derek said.

Emily looked more upset, "I can't believe i left her like that." Emily said. She got up and walked away. She went to the coffee machine and put her arms down.

She stood there thinking, why she hurt Jj like that. She felt terrible. Penelope walked up behind her, "Honey, i'm sorry" She said giving Emily a hug.

Emily broke down in her arms, "Pen, I left her. I made her feel like I was dead, and then I randomly show up. I hurt her." Emily said crying.

"Shh.. It's gonna be okay, she knows you had a reason Emily. She knows it wasn't on purpose." Penelope said moving the hair out of Emily's face.

Jj kept going unconscious, it was getting harder for her to see and harder for her to breathe. Brian came back in the room with a camera.

"What're you doing?!" Jj asked yelling. "I'm giving you a chance to say goodbye, unlike you did." He said. Jj rolled her eyes and Brian saw. He hit her again.

He turned the camera on. "Prentiss get in here, now!" Hotch yelled. She ran in the conference room and saw Jj on the screen.

Jj looked up, "It's on, say something." Brian said. She refused, "No" Jj said. He hit her again and she flinched, "Say something!" He said yelling.

She had tears coming down her eyes. "Em.." Jj started. Emily had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I never told you the truth" She said trying to get the words out before she passed out again.

"I left the bau, once you left. I couldn't handle the love of my life leaving." She said starting to cry more. "When- when I left i worked for a different department. I didn't know what i was getting myself into. I worked on a very hard case, and- and" She said stuttering.

Emily kept looking down because she couldn't see Jj being hurt. "And it was very bad. I cant explain to you, what happened. But just know, that I love you.. So much." Jj said. Emily was still crying, but she looked up at the screen.

"I hope you forgive me, for never telling you. This might be the end for me, but not for you. I want you to move on, find someone amazing and have a good life. Emily.. I know you don't want too, but that's what I want. Do it for me." She said.

Emily shook her head. Everyone had tears in their eyes. "I can't do that to her." Emily said. "I know she wants it, but I don't. It's not the end for her." Emily said.

"Mm, great. Think they care?" Brian asked Jj. He never turned the camera off. Alex got up, "Ill be back." She went outside to look around.

When she was outside she looked under the car and found a sweater. It had weird things on it, that could possibly find the unsub. She ran upstairs and gave it to Garcia.

Emily continued to watch the live feed as the sweater was getting tested.

"They don't care." He said. "Yes they do" Jj said. "No they don't!" He said hitting her. Emily looked away, "I can't.." She said. "I know.." Hotch said.

Alex and Penelope ran into the conference room, "We got an address!" Penelope said. Emily jumped up.

Garcia sent them the address and they left. "Emily.. you need to be careful. Don't do anything you'll regret." Hotch said. Emily closed her eyes and nodded.

When they were close they turned the sirens off and parked a few blocks away. They all ran to the warehouse. Derek kicked down the door and Brian ran bye Jj and held a gun to her head.

"Let her go!" Emily said. "No! She's mine" Brian said. "No she's not. She's mine, always was, always will be." Emily said. The unsub got mad.

Emily was getting into his head. They kept talking and he wouldn't let her go, "Prentiss if you got the shot.. take it." Hotch said quietly. Emily nodded.

Emily looked at Jj and back up at the unsub, she had a clear shot. "Yeah, she's mine." Emily said before she shot him in the head.

She put her gun away and quickly ran up to Jj, she helped her down. She gave Jj a big hug. "Emily.." Jj said. Emily kissed her. "I'm so sorry for leaving you" Emily said.

The ambulance was outside and were walking towards Jj. "Emily don't be sorry, this is my fault. I never should've left the bau" Jj said. "You left because of me, it's my fault. I left you." Emily said. Before Jj could argue Emily cut her off with a kiss.

Jj smiled and Emily hugged her. She held Jj's hand as she was getting in the ambulance. "I'm going to the hospital with her" Emily said. Hotch nodded.

They drove off. Once they were in the hospital Emily sat down next to Jj until she woke up. She coded in the ambulance, and never woke back up.

A few hours later Jj woke up, Emily was sleeping next to Jj's bed, her hand was in Jj's hand. As Jj was getting up Emily woke up.

"Oh my god, you're awake!" Emily said smiling. "I am" Jj said smiling. Emily kissed Jj, and she kissed her back. "What time is it?" Jj asked.

"Uhh.. 3am" Emily said. "Emily.. go home. It's late you need sleep." Jj said. "No, i'm not leaving you wether you like it or not" Emily said. Jj smiled.

"Will you.. lay down with me?" Jj asked. "Of course my love." Emily said, getting in the bed. she was careful not to hurt Jj.

Emily put her arm around Jj and they fell asleep. It was around 10:30am and Garcia got there before anyone else. She looked at Emily and Jj, "Aww" Penelope said. She took a quick picture of them.

She sat down until the two woke up. Jj woke up before Emily. "Penelope" Jj said smiling. Garcia smiled. "Hey love" Emily then woke up.

She looked at Jj and smiled. "Awe you're so cute when you wake up" Jj said. "Stop it" Emily said smiling. Jj giggled and kissed Emily.

Hotch and the rest of the team walked in, "Woah what's going on here?" Derek said teasing them. "Shush" Jj said.

Derek and the rest of the team smiled. "How are you feeling" Hotch asked. "Better now that Emily is here." Jj said smiling. Emily smiled back.

"But on a real note, It hurts." She said. "Take a few weeks off." Hotch said. "And that's an order" He said smiling. "Alright fine." Jj said.

"Emily, you can have a week off to help Jj with whatever she needs." Hotch said. Emily nodded.

"We'll leave you two alone." Hotch said. Everyone but Penelope walked out. "Look guys" Penelope said showing them the picture she took this morning.

"Send that to me" Jj said. Penelope smiled and gave a thumbs up as she walked out. Penelope sent it and Jj looked at it.

"Look at you, you're adorable" Emily said. Jj smiled, "I love you." Jj said. "I love you too" Emily said leaning in to kiss Jj.

Authors note:
Oop- okay first sorry for not updating right away. I have school tomorrow smh. Anyways idk how tf to write her getting kidnapped cause i feel bad. i hope you like the ending though. also i almost died yesterday LMFAO (not really but kinda lmfao). oh thank you sm for 9k views! anyways goodbye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 38
Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau have always been just friends, great frends. But one drunken night reveals feelings that they didn't know they had...
523K 6.3K 64
[JJ X F!Reader] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blood, etc.) TWs will be provided at the t...
69.1K 1.3K 29
Emily Prentiss went out with some friends to have fun since she broke up with her longtime boyfriend. Jennifer Jareau goes out with her friends to ha...
11.5K 352 21
Emily Prentiss, college sophomore and criminology major, absolutely does not have a crush on the girl across the hall. Jennifer Jareau is trying to b...