The Angel's Sin!

By HaloesAngel

In ancient Greece around 750 BC, An angel fell in love with the kindest most beautiful young woman in the vil... More

The world of Agios Argyra -CH 1
In the beginning, there was the Village of Eleftherios - CH 2
The village of Eleftherios - 13 years later. - CH3
The modern world- A new dawn, a new day, a new century - CH 4
A first day of school again, rinse & repeat x3 more years - Ch 5
1st class - CH 6
The All-powerful Familiars CH 7
We'll make a Summoner out of you yet! CH 8
We'll make a summoner out of you yet part 2! CH9
The Truth Is Revealed - CH 10
The Truth is revealed Part 2 - CH 11
The Truth is Revealed Part 3- finale - CH 12
I Crave Silence Immortal Being For Eternity! - CH 13
I crave peace of mind immortal being! CH 14
I want a sweet release before the ... CH 15
Onward to the sacred items part 2 - CH17
Onward to the sacred items part 3 - CH 18

Onward To The Sacred Items CH 16

3 0 0
By HaloesAngel

Now, Seraphina put the bangle on the top of Cassia's desk in the middle of the night. She felt deeper discomfort with the amount of paperwork she would have to fill out and the inevitable discussion about tonight with her boss.  Zarachiel could be very understanding.

She sighed quietly. The three warriors were still diligently watching over Cassia.

"How is she?"

"Cassia is having nightmares; I've cast a spell for sweet dreams. I would also arrange, as soon as possible for her to see a therapist. I may not know her personally but I've read her file. She might go over the edge after this." Melodia replied. Seraphina nodded. She raked a hand through her hair.

"How did it come to this?"

"Unfortunately, it's the only night both you and Alistair were off duty, and we placed some trust in Nathaniel. It seems that was misplaced, and he still is no better than a child." Aria agreed.

"I have learned even more from tonight about how to handle these situations. But I think a backup guardian angel will be necessary if the main is off duty. What do you guys think?"

"We are not all-seeing, so I think that's a good idea, especially for non-magical humans," Terri replied.

"Yeah, although there is no training for this kind of situation... among regular guardian angels."Aria threw her two cents in.

"I would have to set up training and a team to teach and handle all of these things." Seraphina mused. "Thank you again for your help, all of it." She smiled and left for Zarachi's office.

*

In heaven, Seraphina stood to attention while Zarachiel sat down in his comfy office chair. He gestured for her to sit and she did so.

"I hear you." He stopped briefly; he acknowledged Nathaniel as not only his adoptive son but also his employee. "Our subordinate nearly assaulted your charge and what's worse is that they have had previous issues from another lifetime."

"Yes, he has been dealt with and constrained to a bracelet, but it doesn't change the fact that we weren't prepared for something like this to happen."

"You handled it well, all things considered."

"Thank you, sir." He noted the dark bags that appeared on her eyes and motioned for her to come over. 

"Sir?"

"Shh, just let me take care of you for a second."  He whispered gently. She nervously did so, as she had never been so close to her commander. "Can I touch you for a second?" He asked politely, and she nodded. Zarachiel pulled her closer and gently put his fingers just under her eyes. A warm feeling followed and the exhaustion lifted from her slightly. Once he was done, he gave her a rare smile.

"Sir?" She asked curiously. 

"Yes?" He inclined his head, also curious. 

"Why?"

"You are strong and a fairly independent angel Seraphina, and not only do you manage the guardian angels, I imagine you are extremely tired from the personal events of tonight. I wanted to alleviate some of your pain."

"I see." She nodded and paused, thinking deeply.

"I have an idea for how to improve our response in this situation if a guardian is off duty. "

"I understand. Is this how this issue arose?"

"Yes, in all of history, I have never taken a day off and this has been the only time. Aria and Terri recommended that we have reserve angels personally trained to take over. I would like to plan out a scheme and find a capable teacher to oversee the rest as a practical course. Human police have an excellent scheme to deal with accidents. Also, we should teach all guardian angels the consequences and who to contact if something happens to their charges, either by a human or, in the rare case, another angel." 

"I admire your deep passion for this. I will get the finer details refined by the council. Do you have any concerns?" He nodded as he wrote some notes and put them in a pile for his assistant for tomorrow. Although he was thinking of bed as it was nearly sunrise, following up on this was key.

"Why don't we have any women on the council?" She asked quietly. Zarachiel frowned.

"Why is this a concern?"

"I seem to be one of the few women in power here and humans, though I'm loath to say we have more equality. And that's saying something."

"Ah, do you wish for more power?"

"No, just where are the rest of the women?"

"Nothing is holding back more women from these positions of power. If they wanted to, any of the female angels could apply to work on the council and various other jobs, after a course and some extra training if they wanted to change jobs. Most of them are simply content with their current jobs. We would have to encourage the younger angels and next wave of graduates, and maybe hammer that encouragement hard."  He sighed. He didn't think much about it, but it had been brought up a few times.

"Does that satisfy you?" He asked. Seraphina looked a little confused, but then she came to accept his answer. " Can we get some women on this case? I'm worried the men might be a bit detached."

"The council will handle this sensitively but if you wish to choose some more women you would like to serve on this trial, feel free to do so; I'll stand behind you on this." He replied with a gentle smile.

"Thank you, sir."

"Now go get some sleep. I will deal with everything in the morning, as will my assistant. I will arrange everything; just focus on your charge for now. I don't want to see the poor soul tormented further." He showed a true, brief moment of personal compassion right before he yawned.

"Goodnight Seraphina."

"Goodnight sir."

She teleported to her charger. She tossed off her armour and curled up next to her charge while the three warriors nodded respectfully.

*

Cassia woke up with a banging head and was supremely dehydrated. She thought she was hallucinating as she noticed Seraphina lying on her bed with her, cuddling with her. She eased out of her angel's hold and replaced it with a pillow. Last night came to her quickly and she dashed to the bathroom to throw up. A gentle hand rubbed her back and held up her hair. She washed her hands and mouth.

"I've got some water for you lass and some painkillers for your headache. I'm sorry I failed you most when it matters." She whirled round to find Ali, even though she hadn't summoned him.

"No, you didn't fail me, it was a party."

"I failed you."

"No Ali." She hugged him tightly and he rubbed her back. "You take care of me so well."  "Why is Seraphina asleep on my bed?"

"She's had a long night as your guardian and the head of the guardian angel squad."

"That's her job. Sometimes she gets stuck in order to understand better and be the chain of command. Or at least that's what she tells me. She prefers it to the office work and leaves the paperwork to her assistant." He grinned.

"I'm glad you both came."

"Of course, lass. How are you handling things?"

"I'll probably have a hard-core mental breakdown later, when no one expects it." She replied sarcastically but laughed a little. He laughed too but looked deeply concerned.

"Are you okay to go on this mission?"

"As long as Nathaniel ..."

"Seraphina told me to tell you he has been bound to this bracelet ." He handed her the space-colored gem bracelet, bound in a sliver bangle.

"He's bound for the next three years and can only come out in battle unless your life is truly in danger. And if you see him without a dick, it is one of the few punishments he received. We doled out a few but they were harsh." He nodded at her. He gently kissed her forehead. 

"I have a mission today."

"I know.  Go take the painkillers, they'll clear you up in no time with the hangover."

*

Cassia took a portal smoke bomb to the meeting point, the headmaster's office. Cassia briefly mused that the headmaster's office would be deeply popular. She wanted to ask why they didn't meet somewhere more secure.
Just as she was about to ask, everyone had teleported in. Magnus clapped his hands and the nervous chatter died down from her friends.
The seasoned adventurers were silent already, awaiting orders.

All eyes were on him.

"Short briefing. The vault at one of or other campus's, campi, not sure on the plural, was broken into to gain one of the key items for the Gates of hell.  Because of this, we are sending you on the quest to retrieve the rest of them. You've all been prepared with a backpack from the armoury. Now I trust all 3 of you to  black ops graduates to guide the prophecy team well on all of these missions." "Now ... The black ops are on loan from the local garrison, and this is their placement mission. Aren, Grace and Jones will take good care of you guys. They'll follow you as the chain of command, but let them take over if the situation is too hairy."  

The room was dead silent.

"The nearest location is Gerrad's keep. It's a short distance from Snowdonia peak nestled into the valley. You can either take a hired coach to the town or if you are a particularly masochistic portal there. Your choice." Magnus explained looking at Cassia.  Cassia shrugged.

"Team, what would you do?" She asked. The black Ops team threw in their opinions.

"The hired coach would be wise. I'm deeply wary of all the kinds of creatures that might lurk in the campsites and on the pathways. We can avoid getting lost and decrease journey time." Aren replied. His subordinates nodded. Aurelia just nodded.

"Ok then, I'll hire the coach. Go get some lunch, I'll let you all know when the coach arrives. I have a favour to milk today. You will be on your own with the rest but we will fund this quest personally." He handed Cassia a black card with a gold stripe. Her eyes widened as she realised how much money was on it. " This will cover your expenses and it has a link to my tab. Quest rewards and such." He took a deep breath as he dialled on his phone for the coach company " Go to The Royal Goat inn and you should be able to get a discount per night. I have a mutual partnership with the owner." Magnus smiled.

Cassia mouthed "can I talk to you after your phone call?" Magnus nodded.

"Hi Glenn, Yes I need a favour from you finally -" Magnus shooed them out of the office, and Cassia went to the Mess Hall.

A short while later Magnus called her back on her phone. Cassia briefly wondered if she could call her parents and let them know how she was doing. She loved her new friends and her long-standing guardian, but she needed their true familiar wisdom. Thinking about it she had only known Seraphina a few weeks personally. She looked at her watch. It was 12pm. They were probably at their respective jobs looking forward to lunch.

Cassia herself was nervous as this was her first mission and her other first mission had been interrupted. She was deep in a battle that one before and hadn't seen the fight to the end.

She sighed and made a portal to Magnus's office.

"How are you feeling, dear one? Oni has informed me of what happened to you last night after the ball." He frowned. Cassia felt uneasy.

*Does every demon and angel know what happened to me?!*

" I'm not big on places where alcohol and large crowds are. Some odd experiences during high school."

"Where are you, Alchie, then?" Magnus asked teasingly. She shook her head.

"Not as bad as last night but almost on par, when I went to a dance. One of my bullies came and gave me my first kiss while I was more than tipsy. Afterwards, I felt more violated than when he used to terrorise me. Just dirty; I kind of enjoyed it but it was so weird that my body still gave me pleasure." She shuddered. Magnus got up awkwardly off his swivel chair and pulled her into a gentle hug, calming his wild energy.

"It will 'all be ok, young niece. Karma will work in mysterious ways. But also for your mission, if you can't do it, take a time out, call me and I'll send another swat team with Aria at the helm to take your place. "

*I thought Aria was on another mission...*

"Isn't  she on another mission?" Cassia asked. Magnus nodded. 

"It's not a big mission.  She's actually on her way back. But you have an insanely powerful team of angels and a powerful sprite behind you. And I don't doubt you are insanely capable as a warrior." He reassured her.

"That's not what I'm worried about, Magnus, and I never have. I'm more worried about how much I can take before I snap and lose the grip I've kept over my sanity. The horrible thing is that my anger management coach teaches me all of these coping mechanisms, but nothing involves releasing all my pent-up energy through my fists." 

"You prefer beating stuff and people up to release your anger?" Magnus asked curiously. Cassia nodded. "Any particular reason?"

"The satisfaction of someone receiving justice for their anger is so... Mmmmnnn, I have no words."

"You are scary, little niece, but you would make an Amazon warrior proud."

"Who are Amazons?"

"You don't know much about your culture, do you?"

"My parents only taught me about Greek food, and some about our traditional music. I'm as Welsh as they come. My accent...well that didn't ever come in so." She gestured wildy.

"Long story short, mystical and maybe fictional Greek female warriors. "

"I see."

"It's a compliment; are those not sacred to you, little niece?"

"Is that my nickname?"

"Yes."

"Ok. It's much more genuine than Deary." She chuckled. Magnus sighed and facepalmed. His elbows placed on his knees as he leaned forward and levelled with her seriously.

"You are never going to let that go, are you?" He asked. Cassia nodded.

"I will hold it over you as long as we are in this mess until you get a new odd catchphrase.".

*

They boarded the coach.

Cassia was lost deep in her thoughts and was deeply startled when they arrived in Gerrad Keep without any monsters attacking the coach.  The roads were said to be more dangerous at night outside of cities and on routes without guards.

Just as they crossed through the threshold, Cassia scanned the room.  The inn was full of handsome young male adventurers. There were some young women, but Cassia was distracted by the most beautiful of them all. 

A young man who looked to be about 20 was tending the bar. They locked eyes. Cassia marvelled at the dark royal blue hair and rose pink eyes that reminded her of her sexy librarian. Was it him or did he have a twin?

She forgot why she was there in the first place and sauntered over sexually. Alistair just watched his partner and his heart sank. Aurelia just watched her sensual AF sister become a lioness. Everyone else was already arranging their rooms and confirming their reservations at the receptionist's desk.

"Alright or wha?"

"Wey Aye?"

"So are you on the menu, like the cocktails?" Cassia asked, smiling slowly and rubbing suggestive patterns in the wood. The young elf gulped as the young woman's forwardness hit him hard. He shifted uncomfortably before answering her.

"Naughty dwt lass, your accent is sexy and exotic." He nearly put down the glass he was cleaning. " What can I get you?" He paused. "Seriously?" He asked again.

"Aren't you going to ask for ID?" She teased. He shook his head. 

"You are taking an interest in me. I highly doubt you'd be underage. How'd you like your drinks?"

"Like I like my men, they are submissive, gentle, and lightweight  in alcohol content." She replied, winking.

"Mmm. A cider, beer, or I can do you something between a cocktail and a mocktail."

"A fruity, mildly alcoholic cocktail, please, surprise me."  The bartender nodded. He got to work putting together an interesting mix of syrups and cranberry juice and then mixing together some 5% white wine. He masterfully did some tricks with the shaker, captivating Cassia. 

He placed her drink down. 

"£5 for the drink and £10 for the show." He whispered. Cassia just swiped the black and gold card over the card reader.

Just as Cassia was about to sip her drink, she heard a faint whoosh before a fist nearly collided with her cheek. She focused her eyes on the thick and heavyset angry blonde before her with a cool black shirt that said 'head bar wench' and blue jeans. She laughed involuntarily. The blonde came at her again and this time Cassia was ready. She got into a defensive position truly itching to fight, she was in the mood. Her delicious smelling fruity mocktail of sorts could wait a little longer.

"Who are you, new opponent?" She asked politely before " Head bar wench." With a cheeky smirk. Head Bar wench just had a murderous glare in her eyes.

"Allision ! Alis- shion. I run this bar and you just moved in on my partner."  The angry woman pointed to the bartender. Cassia just lightly mouthed and 'oh'. She observed his hands.

"I don't see a ring on that finger." She retorted. Allision was there open-mouthed.

"That's not how you define a relationship."

"It is In my world. You don't put a ring on it, a man is open for the taking. It must be a pretty weak relationship if I can just steamroll like a tornado in here and flirt with your man."  Allision charged just as she finished. She charged and threw an intense spinning kick towards Cassia's knee. Cassia blocked it with her hand in a fist before grabbing the leg and smashing her elbow down on it hard.

She then casually tossed Allision to the floor. Allision from the floor didn't get up for a while. Cassia sipped her drink after keeping a loose eye on the woman on the floor. Her attention returned to the fit bartender.

" Quick question before your girlfriend comes at me again. Are you related to Elidyr Casein by any chance?"  She asked curiously. The man in question quirked his head, thinking about how to answer.

"Why do you ask?"

"I kind of have a thing for him, but I'm also curious if you are like his twin brother or cousin. Or do all elves have royal blue hair and different shades of pink eyes?" She grinned. He blinked at her in disbelief. The young woman in question sipped her drink. She moaned in pleasure as she experienced a foodgasm seeing a sunset and a star explode before her eyes, her magic exploding fireworks around her. "Damn ... I didn't know that would give me pleasure like that, or my magic would come out of me like that...What's the drink called?"

"I think I'll name it Fireworks. What's your name?" 

"Cassia."

"I'll name it Cassia's Fireworks then." He winked as he wrote down his recipe. "As for your question, I'm Elidyr's cousin. Our family has royal blue hair and various shades of pink eyes. Elves are just as diverse as humans. Llewel Casein at your service lass." He bowed politely, rose pink eyes shinning.

"Oh boy..."  Cassia murmured. 

"Now uh lovely to meet a consort of my cousin's but I'm kind of fond of Allision and I'd rather not deal with being spanked tonight and mopping your blood off the floor." He whispered nervously. Cassia nodded.

"Seems to me, that I find your family too attractive. But who says it will be my blood staining these floors." She dodged the next punch that grazed her ear. Cassia turned to face Allision." Hey, Allision lets got take this outside. I'm itching for a real fight now." She down her drink and whispered seductively just to piss her off to Llewel. "Please make me shine again.  That was almost what I imagine sex to be like." Llewel just laughed uncomfortably.  

"Oh my pleasure. I like you , while you stay here come entertain me some more, I haven't been inspired to make a new recipe in a long time. It's good for business at the bar. Please don't damage my lady too much. "  He pleaded. Cassia grinned.

"What do I get if I win?"  Her eyes twinkled mischievously. 

"You get to do whatever you want with me just how you like your drinks, and another free 3rd drink on me."

"Why are you so ok with me fighting her?" Cassia felt mild concern for the other woman. He shrugged.

"Ali's too jealous ,  if it teaches her not to pick fights with other women who flirt with me, then it teaches her that lesson. Plus I get flirted with a lot, comes with the job. Also, I'm just open to exploring something with you since you ... awakened something in me." He winked. 

"And you want me to take care of you ." She grinned in true happiness. "Close the bar early and in between missions I'll work here to earn my keep for tonight, officially, if that's ok with you?" She asked. He grinned. 

"I'll ask Dad."

"Who's your dad?"

"Glenn." 

"Ah lovely Glenn is close with Magnus and he owes a favour."

"I'll put it to him, then the debt will be paid equally. Now go fight my lady." He kissed her hand like a knight making her blush. Aurelia appeared from her table with Alistair and just pulled Cassia aside. Raphael was already in bed.

"Should you really be fighting the bar manager?"

"Not really."

"Should you fuck her boyfriend?"

"Eh? where are you going with this sis?"

"You might get us thrown out." Aurelia crossed her arms. Cassia grinned. 

"I'll take care of the consequences as and when they happen, plus I need to let out my pent up energy and since the manager wants a fight she can have one. I have the boyfriends permission." She smashed her fists together. Aurelia pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Alright nutcase, go for it." She gave her sister a kiss on the cheek. "Don't die and don't judge me because I will watch with popcorn." Aurelia summoned some popcorn and some deck chairs, placing them outside.

"Allright head barwench lets go." Cassia opened and dashed out of the door. She put her hands to the ground and summoned a boxing ring. Allision stared in awe.  Cassia tossed her some boxing gloves and a helmet, putting on one her self. A lava golem appeared as the referee and a scoreboard made of fire appeared. 

The bar's patrons came out to watch and Llewel decided there and then that he would sell snacks and free beer to the patrons at this impromptu match. They had pulled all of the chairs out.

Allision looked around in awe as all of her patrons had gathered around on the chairs and were buying snacks. Business for the night had improved thanks to this crazy girl.

"Oi what do you get out of this fight," She asked ego still bruised from the bout earlier and how casually the girl had flirted with her man like she wasn't there. Cassia smiled evilly.

" So many things. Oh, so many things... But I have permission to duke it out with you and that is so rare. 3 rounds and whoever gets knocked out first loses. No magic just pure battle prowess."  The Announcer and referee read out the rules while the crowd cheered.

"Round 1 start."

Cassia kept her hands up in a defensive position bouncing lightly on her feet. She wouldn't attack first and just let her opponent go. She had been on the defensive during the interim.  Analysing her opponent would be challenging. Allision was both fat and muscly and she wouldn't; underestimate that physique. She had sharp senses and wouldn't have evaded the attacks before if her challenger was faster.

Allison charged like a raging bull and Cassia dodged the fist as the woman made the first move with fast uppercuts towards her face. Cassia ducked and weaved before she saw an opening and swept her leg under her opponent, dropping her to the floor. Cassia flipped herself forward on top of Allision and straddled her waist pinning to the floor.

The woman, sprawled on her back awkwardly, legs akimbo and stunned dizzy from her fall. Cassia tightened her legs grip on the woman rolls of fat, pinching them.  She leant down swiftly putting the other woman into a light chokehold. The cheering crowd went quiet as Cassia choked the other woman until her fist started hitting Cassia's toned arms.

"Sleep..." She said gently. As the energy faded from Allisions eyes and she was breathing heavily. Cassia got up off the other woman. The referee declared her the victor. The crowd clapped.

Llewel came up to her in congratulations a conflicted look in his eyes.

"You surprised me, I thought you were going to kill her." He whispered. She levelled him with a clear gaze.

"I kill monsters and fight my bullies, but I will never kill another person so casually who wants to talk with their fists. Even her, though she was definitely out to kill me over something so trivial." Cassia sounded wiser than she was at that one moment and felt strange.

"You knocked her out though."

"Of course you asked me not to damage her too much, I listened and took her out the quickest way possible. Allision could crush me and overpower me with her strength alone. I'm smaller and nimble but a well-placed punch will knock me right out and I don't trust her with those headshots." She shrugged but then smiled. 

"Come let's go to an empty room. Bring your favourite toys. There's something I have to take care of first." She said thinking about her partner. Aurelia came over popcorn crumbs over her leather jacket and a white t-shirt. Cassia lightly brushed the crumbs off her sister.

"Good fight. I'm surprised you didn't drag it out. Good enough to release your feelings?" She asked curiously. Cassia nodded but waved so so.

"I could do with a little more honestly but hey the bartender is on offer after my victory and I'm looking forward to that. IT's just this one occasion." Aurelia raised her brows.

"I leave you to your own devices and trouble finds you like a magnet. Remind me why I stay by your side and try to keep you out of trouble." Cassia put her arm around her taller sisters waist and Aurelia rested her chin upon Cassia's head.

"Because you love me?"

"Yeah nutcase, and I sure as hell wouldn't have as much entertainment." She laughed darkly. They shared a moment of schadenfreude before parting.

"Be well sis and see you in the morning." Cassia finally said. Aurelia nodded.

"You too." Aurelia waved as she went to her room. Cassia watched her leave before making the ring and all it entailed disappear. The firework cocktail named after her was on the bar at her seat. She downed it and the fireworks exploded again. 

*Hot damn, a man who can give a woman foodgasms like that with booze is just amazing. I can see why you'd fight to keep him. Too damn possessive.*

Llewel appeared and lead her around the front to the inn side of the building. He gave a conspirational wink to another pink-haired elf with blue eyes and told her quietly " Please make sure I'm not disturbed. Tend to Allision please and keep an eye on her till she wakes up, make sure she's knocked out until tomorrow morning. She needs rest." The young elf woman nodded.

"I'm sure she won't be pleased about this." The receptionist replied gesturing to Cassia.

"No she won't but... how I enjoy my kink is how I enjoy it and she isn't into it ." He sighed. The receptionist handed him the keys to the playroom.  "Thank you Merlinn."

"Be careful sir."

"I will." He gave a small smile before gently pulling Cassia to follow him. They arrived in a simple room a bed which one could chain someone up to, a black sofa and a chest.

"I must ask how drunk are you?" He finally asked Cassia. She looked simply at him.

"Sober enough to consent and sober enough to do whatever I want with you, if that's your concern." She replied. He smiled at her. He began stripping until he was down to his underwear. "what's your taste?" She asked.

"I like being punished for being a naughty slave. I  really enjoy the release of being the confident man I am. Tie me up and spank me, and use me as your toy. My girlfriend is really vanilla and I'll honour our relationship..." He begged.

"I won't have sex with you though," Cassia replied. "I don't think I can do that to who my heart belongs with..." she felt a little guilty thinking about Alistair and a little about Elidyr. It would be weird if she fucked his cousin, too weird. He was hot though...

" I agree to play only as well. But If I get aroused please help me take care of it," he asked softly. Cassia stared simply.

"Why?"

"I don't get enough attention from Allision. I'm exhausted having to initiate all the time with her." He looked sadder than expected and Cassia sighed. 

Kinky stuff you might like/skip.

She went to her room and put on her outfit. A white blouse and some pleather trousers. She wore some high wedge boots. In her hand was a pleather whip and in the other some handcuffs.

She returned.

"Misteress C is here. You will refer to me as such slave. Get on our knees and greet your mistress."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 76 17
"I wouldn't bother trying. The only way out of here, is through me. You are trapped here Isabella." There was nothing else I could say or do to stop...
39 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
327 30 10
🔞18+, sexual themes and mature scenes. Auria is meant to be wed-- at least, her parents believe so. It's a difficult world for an unmarried woman, a...