skylight | extras

By thunder_roses

For those who have been following 'Skylight' and 'Moonlight', this is for you. It's filled with extra stories... More

reader insertion--OP 1
reader insertion--OP 2
reader insertion--OP 3
reader insertion--OP 4
reader insertion--OP 5
reader insertion--OP 6
reader insertion--OP 7
reader insertion--OP 8
reader insertion--OP 9
reader insertion--My Hero One's Justice 2
reader change--OC version
reader insertion--ED 1 (ver. 3)
reader insertion--ED 2
reader insertion--ED 3
reader insertion--ED 4
reader insertion--ED 5
reader insertion--ED 7
the future (not an extra, just something I'd like to discuss)
The Perfect Date -- 2 mil special

the season 5 trailer

518 6 8
By thunder_roses

How would Y/N be involved in the Season 5 trailer?

-In the first clip showing Deku, Y/N would replace Koda and have her hood down. She'd just be standing to the right of Deku and Bakugo.

-In the clip where it shows Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Sero, Kirishima will be a bit more to the right. In that space, Y/N will be there standing with her arms crossed and facing towards the camera.

-When they show the clips with five of the students in each screen, Y/N will replace Mineta (he'll be elsewhere, no one cares where he's gone). She'll be facing towards the camera, appearing to be putting her hood up.

-In the montage of clips from each of the fights, after Bakugo and before Koda and Kirishima, Y/N will appear on the screen. It will be a profile view of her, showing as she points her hands towards an opponent off-screen. Her hands will have a green-blue mixture glowing and enveloping her gloved hands.

I am so excited for the new season! I know this wasn't very long, but it's at least something. I've also given it some thought, and I might do a huge Skylight rewrite in the future. Granted, that is a huge might. I'm still considering it, especially since even I think the quirk is way too OP.

For those wondering about the hood and color-changing, it has been mentioned in the sequel to SkylightMoonlight. If you are an anime-only, you'll just have to wait until season 5 to come out for further explanation.

That brings me to my next point, with season 5 coming out next year, I might do the rewrite to include season 5 in Skylight since that book is mostly for anime-only viewers. I know it's a lot, but I promise it will turn out to be a lot better than the original.

Please be patient with me, as I have many plans for this book and others that are either already published or soon-to-be-published (*hint hint* possibly an original book coming that I'm still working out *hint hint*).

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
410K 8.5K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
262K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...