Hermittpad Secret Santa 2020

By HPSecretSanta

Take a look at this book for a detailed explanation on all aspects of the Hermittpad Secret Santa! We'll be g... More

Welcome to the Secret Santa of 2020!
What is a Secret Santa?
Rules
Dates
How to Give/Get Gifts
What Gifts to Give
List of Participants
Check Up
Secret Santa Reveal (Mistakes were Made)

Our Gift To All of You <3

73 17 19
By HPSecretSanta

(Written and edited by Wuluf at like 2 AM)

Merry (slightly late) Christmas everyone! We have a gift here for all of you. It was changed many times and redone a few, but I hope it's still good!

Snow (credit to @sozaiya_yogi on somewhere for the snowball fight base. Kinda took it from google to get started.)

Christmas tree decorating

Cookie baking

Caroling (this is how my choir is so... lil note.)

Christmas movie together time

Aaand Christmas card!

Yes, they're all blank. And that's because it's a coloring book! Originally I was going to do everyone's OCs but... then I didn't.

I thought that maybe we could all color it together and if anyone wants that, I can organize it and edit the line art as y'all want, but I thought it would be kinda cool... so... lemme know, I guess!

I hope this gift is satisfactory, and if it isn't, I apologize and if I help next year I'll do better.

<3, Wuluf

P.S. Go give Azael love. They (she?) did awesomely and a lot of work they (she!?) deserve it. And don't tell her it was me cause she probably already knows lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...