แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€สŸา“ แด€ssแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€แด ใ€Š MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Yอ™/Nอ™ Yอ™/Lอ™/Nอ™
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
แธ‰ะฝโˆ€โ„˜โŠฅฮตั 7 ๏นฉฮตแธ‰ัฮตโŠฅ๏นฉ โˆ€ฮท๏นฉแบ˜ฮตัฮตโˆ‚
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggแด‡ส€แดษดษช ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

โ˜†One shortโ˜†

1.8K 50 21
By Shorry_

☆You get cake with them☆

Denki x Y/n

"Hurry up or my coupon will go out of date!"
Denki shouts as he pulls Y/n down the street. He huffs as he comes close to the new special cake shop. Y/n breathes in and out deeply, his loud panting makes him regret every choice leading up to that moment.
"Table for two!"
Denki smashes his crumpled up coupon onto the table, making the waiter tense up.
"R-right this way sirs..."
He guides the chaotic couple to a corner booth and quickly goes to grab a different waiter to serve them.

After an hour of arguing on which cake to share they agree on the vibrant pikachu and eevee cake to advertise the new pokemon game. With large smiles to two post on their Instagram earning angry comments from Bakugo and some mysterious ones from the leauge of villains.
"Say aah~"
Denki asks and Y/n opens his mouth with shining eyes. He eats the cake happily and Denki watches with a derpy look.

"This is so good..."
Y/n mumbles as he eats more, Denki nods in agreement. Soon the two are arguing again about who's paying for the bill.

Shoto x Y/n

Shoto has no clue what to do on dates, he's never been on one. So he asked Deku and Bakugo what you liked.

"HAH? ICY HOT YOUR-"

Bakugo wasn't much help so Shoto went with a safe option. A sweet treat shop.
He brings Y/n in as he holds his hand, he felt nervous and Y/n could tell as Shoto's usually cool hand becomes room temperature for once.
"Hey don't worry about it Shoto. If I'm with you it won't be bad at all."
Y/n smiles and Shoto felt his insides become light, with a light blush Shoto smiles back making Y/n squeal momentarily.

Turns out Shoto was so worried he booked the whole cake shop for them. The two sit in the middle enjoying the expensive cakes but it was mostly Y/n who ate.
Shoto watches, admiring the large grin Y/n holds as he enjoys something.
"I love you."
Y/n chokes from the sudden effection and quickly downs a glass of water.
"I- I love you to Sho~!"

Katsuki x Y/n

Bakugo nervously takes out his stress on Mineta, a lot more than usual. So of course class 1A found this worrying until Y/n told them Bakugo asked him out on a date.
Soon the school hours end and Bakugo is dragging Y/n to his favourite cake shop.

The two enter to find it full, seats taken meaning they could only eat out. Bakugo feels himself get angrier and angrier. People recognise them as the students from the sports festival, making him more annoyed.
"JUST GIVE US A FUCKING TABLE DAMM IT!"
Bakugo shouts scaring the waiter and it works effectively as a table opens up immediately.

The two decided to share a chocolate cake, simple but delicious.
Bakugo nearly bites the end off his spoon as a shade of red decorate his cheeks. Y/n smiles and leans in close making the angry pineapple tense up more. Y/n effortlessly kisses Bakugo getting rid of the chocolate cream that lingered on his lips.
Bakugo licks Y/n's lips, enjoying the taste of chocolate and the strawberry lip balm Y/n wears.

"Suki I love you~!"

"Tch. I love you too idiot."

How romantic...

Izuku x Y/n

"Look they have an All Might cake!"
Deku points to the neon All Might cake on the menu making Y/n giggle lightly at how excited Deku is. Just moments ago Deku was nervous about asking Y/n on a date however, he's so excited.
"They also have an Endeavour slice. I want it. Let me kill him."
Y/n wanted to express his hate towards the fire hero and Deku nervously laughs at that.

Y/n happily munches Enji's face away while Deku tries to preserve All Might's face. The two enjoy eating the cake, Y/n specially as he holds a fire in his eyes as he eats the strawberry Endeavour.

The two ended up getting stomach aches as they ate too much cake in a short amount of time.

Kirishima x Y/n

Y/n couldn't talk Kirishima out of it, sitting in front of them is a massive shark cake. They both know they can't eat all of it. So Y/n smiled awkwardly and started to feast, his smile got brighter as the cream hit his tongue.
"Sooo goood...."
He moans in pleasure and Kirishima immediately grabbed a slice and ended up doing the same.

"Shooo good... Its too good."
Kirishima passes out, his cake high killing him while Y/n struggles to eat the sharks last body piece.

They learnt a lesson that day. There is something called too much cake.

Iida x Y/n

Iida picked Y/n up from his dorm room at the right time. He holds Y/n's hand as the two walk down the street towards a cake shop. They enter and Y/n immediately gets the stawberry Short cake to share with Iida.

"I'm so happy to be here with you!"
Y/n says as he eats another spoonful. Iida goes a light pink and smiles at the words.
"I'm also happy that you agreed on our date."
The two hold hands as they eat their cake. The staff immediately felt jealous about their relationship. Wanting one exactly like it.

Shinsou x Y/n

Shinsou pulls Y/n along with a large smirk. Y/n easily follows with his own smile as he sees the familiar cake shop coming close.
"Were getting cake Yes!"

The two sit comfortably with their usual order being placed on the table. A nice red velvet cake with vanilla ice cream. Seems quite fancy but it's actually one of the cheapest small cakes in there.
"Hey can I ask you something."
"Sur-"
Shinsou uses his quirk and forces Y/n to open his mouth and feed him. Y/n snaps out of it and frowns.
"You could of done it without your quirk."
"Where's the fun in that?"

Aizawa x Y/n

(Since yall been complaining I bunked up Y/n's age to 18 for this one short.)

Y/n drags his old teacher but new partner to a cake shop. Aizawa just grumbles, his hair in his face and his hero uniform on since Y/n is dragging him away from his job.

"Y/n I have to be on patrol..."
Aizawa says but Y/n didn't listen. He enters the cake shop and sat Aizawa down at a booth facing the window.
"You can keep watch from here! I'm starving and we haven't been on a date in a while, Shouta~!"
Aizawa tenses with a red hue on his cheeks. He still isn't used to Y/n using his first name, the way it rolls off his tongue makes him surprisingly relaxed.

The two shared a victoria sponge cake, it isn't messy nore too difficult to eat. A lot of feeding each other happened and hero gossiping articles post the wholesome images of the two smiling happily and carefree.

Hawks x Y/n

Hawks picks Y/n up from his dorm, quite literally. He flies across the city to a small and quiet cake shop, Y/n steadies himself and quickly runs in.
"Oi wait up we have a booking!"
Hawks holds Y/n's hand as the male excitedly looks at the decorations.

The two sit in the middle, eating an Endeavour cake. Y/n obviously ate Enji's head as angrily as he could while Hawks watches in amusement as he eats Enji's arms. The two talk since they don't get to much. The only time they can hang is when Y/n goes to his angency for his apprenticeship.
"Wah your so cute~!"
Hawks whipes cream off Y/n's lip and gives him a large kiss.
"Hm, I love you."
Of course Hawks immediately kisses him again in response.

Shigaraki x Y/n

Y/n found it quite surprising when Shigaraki asked him on a date. So he teased him about it over text while in class.

Sneaking out of the dorms he arrives at the meeting spot. Shigaraki for once didn't look crusty and wore a light blue flannel shirt and a white tshirt underneath.
"You look handsome."
Y/n compliments and grins as Shigaraki holds a pink hue on his cheeks.
"Whatever, come on."

The two arrive at a cake store, entering the owner seems visibly shaken but Y/n ignores it. The two enjoy some strawberry short cake, a suprising favourite of Shigaraki's.
"I love you."
Y/n says with a large smile, he plants a kiss on Shigaraki's lips and pulls away gently. Shigaraki huffs and leans in to capture Y/n's lips. He softly kisses him but it soon turns passionate.

Dabi x Y/n

Dabi taps on the dorm window with a smirk. Somehow he snuck onto UA campus and is now waiting for his date to come climb down and join him.
"Didn't think you'd actually do it..."
Y/n whispers, his room is next door to Bakugo's and if that explosive male looks out right now their whole lives will be destroyed.
"So what. I fucking love you so I need to show it."
Dabi pulls Y/n out of the window and the two quickly run into town.

"This is exciting!"
Y/n says, the lights of the city enchants him as the two enjoy late night fun.
"Hm! There's a late night cake shop here, come on."
Dabi pulls Y/n with him, his blue flame keeping Y/n warm from the cold night.

The two sit at a table, a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream is served and the two feast messily. Dabi notices some cream on Y/n's lips and leans in. Y/n looks up as Dabi kisses him, they stare into eaxh other's eyes just as Dabi sensually licks Y/n's lips clean.
"That was hot."
Y/n states and Dabi laughs lightly, its nice to see the male so relaxed and not tense.
"Thanks, you ain't to bad yourself sweetcheeks."
Dabi kisses Y/n again and Y/n smiles into it.

Overhaul x Y/n

Y/n feels his phone vibrate during class, he finds himself grinning at his screen as Kai Chisaki asks him out on a date later.
Y/n obviously agrees and quickly gets back to class. If he didn't who knows what the maths teacher would do?

Y/n sneaks out of the dorms and quickly finds Kai waiting for him. His usual Yakuzua get up somewhere else as he wears a plain black face mask, a black button up shirt, black jeans, black boots, black slick gloves and a leather jacket rests on his shoulders.
He seems pretty casual and his shoulders instantly relax seeing Y/n arrive.
"Let's get going."
Kai hesitantly grabs Y/n's hand but he relaxes quickly as he doesn't need to worry about breaking into hives.

The two chat and have fun, entering the cake shop last after all their different activities. The two share a vanilla strawberry cake, feeding each other happily with the utensils Kai brought with him.
Y/n easily leans in and kisses Kai gently on the nose, knowing how much the male dislikes germs. But to his surprise Kai plants his lips hastily onto his own. A gentle but passionate kiss, Y/n smiles stupidly afterwards and Kai has a small smile on his lips as well.

Saiki kusuo x Y/n

'No.'

"What. I swear to all thats holy, Kusuo we aren't having this argument again."

'I'm not going on a date with him.'

"Even though its cake?!"

'Yes. Especially cake. I don't like Y/n, am I making myself clear?'

"... Then who do you like?"

'No one.'

"That's a lie, maybe it's someone you can't read? Or is it Teruhashi?..."

Kusuo tenses up and glares at me in annoyance.

"So it is Teruhashi?"

I simply smirk and Kusuo rolls his eyes.

'Yare Yare. No it isn't her. She's to narcissistic.'

"You have to tell me, I need to make some sort of oneshort!"

God your dense...
'Just finish it. I can't be bothered with you.'

"Okay... Here a photo I made."

'How did you- who am I feeding.'

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to."

'Good grief... Wait is it y-'

"Right we are finished!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 192 11
Thanks, you guys! I may be a Student of U.A. but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Hero course is an important place for me! Y...
99.3K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
33.3K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
2.5M 117K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...