The ShipBoy (Azur Lane x Male...

By Dunkie_Boi

This is an AU where the Sirens are still around and Azur Lane never got split into 2. I do not own Azur Lane... More

Character Info & Harem (updated)
Franchise Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Arriving In A New World
Chapter 2 - "Hello there."
Chapter 3 - Arc Training
Revised Azur Lane Harem

A/N

1.2K 15 2
By Dunkie_Boi

Before I continue this book, there are 3 things that I want to say first:

1. This will still involve Orochi.

2. I'm also going to add ship girls from other franchises, like the USS Enterprise from Star Trek for example, and put them in the harem.

And

3. Y/N will be getting some sweet power-ups over the course of the book.

And that's everything. And, referring to number 2, if there are any ships from a fandom you want to be waifuised that aren't already on the Franchise Harem chapter that I'll make once I've got all the ship girls I can think of, in some cases I'll need to make them myself. Feel free to suggest them and I will consider putting them in, but I might not put some of them in depending on if I can come up with a way to put them into the book. Anyway, that's it for this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 657 22
There is a mysterious soldier that operates in the ghost town of Pripyat, inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone. But who is this soldier? He is a male...
33K 378 26
In this new Era, a new generation of warships will take on the fight against the Sirens but this story is about the daughter of Enterprise. I don't o...
7.1K 90 27
hello, readers, this is my first book and honestly, I want you guys to enjoy my book but fair warning I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR ANY ART OR PICTURES I...
36.8K 911 52
Ronin wasn't particularly interested in ships but he did love the history of naval combat and the battles that came with it. He lived a normal life...