Toxin - The Deadly Hero (izum...

By Cipher_301

Izuku Midoriya was a struggling kid. His mom was dying, and his bullying continued to get worse. He was told... More

Chapter 1: Suicide
Chapter 2: Inspiration
Chapter 3: One For All
Chapter 4: The Exam
Chapter 5: Acceptance
Chapter 6: New Faces
Chapter 7: The Best Team
Chapter 8: Class Election
Chapter 9: (USJ Part 1)
Chapter 10: (USJ Part 2)
Chapter 11: Aftermath (Mostly Filler)
Chapter 13: Getting to know
Chapter 14: Pre-war (Sports Festival Arc Part 1)
Chapter 15: Speech (Sports Festival Arc Part 2)
Chapter 16: Race
Chapter 17: Brainwash
Chapter 18: Support
Chapter 19: Following Through
Chapter 20: Calm and Rage
Chapter 21: Pointlessness
Chapter 22: Twisted Persuasion
Chapter 23: Flames

Chapter 12: Weaponize

8.9K 148 173
By Cipher_301

One of Izuku's biggest assets was his ability to form just about anything out of his body. The possibilities were absolutely endless, but he found himself just creating weapons. Blades, primarily.

Weaponizing his body gave a distinct advantage that put him above many others. He could take an almost infinite amount of damage and could form an infinite amount of blades. Everything was optimal for high level combat.

There was also one little thing that hadn't been truly tested.

Cannibalism.

This sounded bad, like really, really bad for Izuku. No hero would condone the eating of other humans, but unfortunately quirks are quirks, and one of the only drawbacks that he had was that Toxin was always hungry. He wondered if eating murderers was ok...? Maybe...?

Anyway, walking thoughts.

Izuku reached his class and sat down, still deep in his relatively gruesome ideas of what to do about his hunger. His eyes were locked directly at the desk he sat at and drew eyes from everyone in the room. They had never seen him look that focused.

"Deku... Deku! DEKU!!!" Bakugo screamed right in front of him.

"What?!!!" He jumped up, extremely startled.

"You've been staring at the desk for 20 minutes! Class is starting!!"

"Oh..."

Aizawa, who was luckily far less injured then he could've been, walked into the room and had a face that seemed slightly less dead than normal and slightly more pleased.

"Ok, class, so after that... little occurrence, we've decided to go through with the school schedule, so today I'm informing you that the fight is not over yet."

'More villains?!' The class thought, worried about a second potential attack.

"The U.A. sports festival! Basically, we've allowed you all 2 weeks to train as hard as you can to perform at the peak of your abilities. Good luck class. You're dismissed for the day."

"Wait, Mr. Aizawa, isn't it too risky to have the sports festival so soon after the villain attack?" Mineta asked.

"As the #1 hero school, we are continuing with the festival so that the public sees that we can strike back from anything, but don't worry. We have 5 times the security as normal so we'll be fine."

The class as a whole thought that it was extremely risky still, as they were heavily shaken. A large amount of the class was put within inches of their lives and it was still a bit traumatizing. Either way, however, they were still a bit excited for the festival, and getting 2 weeks free off of school was always a plus.

Mr. Aizawa left the room and the kids started packing up their stuff. Right as Bakugo and Izuku were going to step out of the room, a crowd of kids blocked the doorway. They were all looking inward, as if they were spying on the class.

"Excuse me, but we have to go." Izuku said to them. This was to no avail, with the kids not budging and a taller kid with purple hair stepping forward to face him.

"So you guys are the fabled class 1-A? You don't look like too much." The purple haired kid said in a dead, monotone voice.

"Oh yeah?! You're just a worthless extra! So move and let us through!" Bakugo yelled.

Still nothing.

"Sorry, but you asked for it." Izuku followed up with.

"SCREEEEEEEECHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Izuku morphed into his toxin form and let out his signature piercing wail, which scared the other classes into clearing away. He switched back after a path was made and shook his head, "Fucking hell! We asked nicely, and rudely! What the heck is wrong with them?!"

"Pfft, well it doesn't matter now." Bakugo said.

"*sigh* Guess not..."

...

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Izuku screamed as he slashed through the air in training. He had been practicing his usage of One For All on the beach during the two weeks before the sports festival. He could feel the percentage of power that he was using and figured out that he was at around 12%. Fortunately, there was over a week left to train and he was planning on making use of all of it.

He was practicing his fighting techniques as well as his strength and speed. His regimen was filled with heavy sprints and weight lifting which were there to increase his OFA usage capabilities.

One thing that he noticed as he trained his fighting prowess was that his OFA usage, which he decided to call "Beast Mode" after the form he took when he used 100%, let him create things out of his body far, FAR easier than before. It's not like he had any trouble before, with it always being fluid and easy, but it became much faster and the capabilities skyrocketed. The vast multitude of weapons that he had only grew when he used his Beast Mode.

On the final day of training, Izuku had managed to bring his Beast Mode percentage up to 15% without pain, 20% with discomfort, 23% giving small injuries, and 26% being too much. He had watched the others in class before, and he was pretty confident that he could get far in the festival with what he had. 15% had allowed him to move at over 300 miles per hour as a base, and that was far faster than the majority of his class. In reality, it was far faster than the majority of the human race.

Izuku took a long route home to enjoy the scenery, and found himself lost in the city. It had gotten rather dark, and he needed to get home fast. He had sent a text to his mother to let her know so she wouldn't be wondering where he was, but it was still better to get home rather than be roaming the barren streets at night.

He took a street that seemed to be clear of suspicion and danger, not wanting to put himself into any risky or unwanted scenarios. It was quite good that he took that street though, because as he passed (oh look another allyway) an alleyway on next to his path, he heard a scream.

Looking down, he saw multiple men surrounding a girl, however it was too dark to tell what any of them looked like.

However, what was interesting to Izuku, was that the girl was having little trouble with defending herself. He saw that she had brandished a bo stav and was fighting the men off effectively.

The girl was almost done beating them when a man from behind was about to throw a punch to her head. Izuku took action and quickly shifted into his toxin form. He shot one hand out, grabbing the man's body, and pulled him over. Izuku hoisted him up and bared his fangs. The man squirmed in terror as he thought he was about to die.

"If you hurt her again, in fact, if you go anywhere in this city preying on innocent people, then we will find you, and eat both your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand?" Izuku threatened.

"Please..." The man whimpered.

"Yes. So you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you? Rolling down the street. Like a turd... in the wind... Do you feel me?"

"What the hell are you?!" Izuku's toxin form shifted slightly, with half of his face peeling to show Izuku's human face.

"We... are Toxin." His face returned to his full toxin form and he quickly punched the man's skull, sending him flying into one of the ally walls.

Izuku shifted back to normal and let out a long sigh. He had completely forgotten that the girl who was attacked had been watching him.

"Midoriya?!"

Izuku looked closer and recognized her face. It was Yaoyorozu (Hell yeah more plot convenience)!

"Yaoyorozu! Are you ok?!" He asked, running over to her.

"Yeah I'm ok... but it was all thanks to you for saving me! I didn't see him behind me and I would've died if you weren't there!" She exclaimed, giving him a hug. Izuku was less than prepared for that and furiously blushed as she embraced him. The squeeze was extremely tight which was also making it difficult to let out air.

"Yaoyorozu... I can't breathe..." He managed to say. His classmate realized what she had done and let go of him, covering her face in shame.

"Oh no!! I'm so sorry!!!" She said through her hands.

"It's ok! Don't worry about it! I'm just glad your alright!" Izuku reassured her, patting her shoulder. "Anyways, do you want me to walk you home? It's kinda dark out."

"Yes, please!"

"Haha, ok Yaoyorozu! Lead the way!"

(Basically I'm a lazy mf so I didn't do it in this chapter, so if you want me to write out their conversation as they walk home as well as Izuku meeting Momo's parents, vote yes. If you want me to skip straight to the sports festival, vote no.)

Yes

No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.1K 21
So I'm bad with description so I'll go with this. In this story izuku midoriya was born quirkless until the league of villains capture him and then t...
50.5K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
107K 2.1K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
73.2K 3.2K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...