GOT7 Oneshots

By SweetLiesLove

𝒈𝒐𝒕7 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓! 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒐𝒕7 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎�... More

Jackson
Bambam
Mark
JB
Youngjae
Jackson
Mark
Yugyeom
Mark
JB

Jackson

1.4K 12 3
By SweetLiesLove

Attachment

Warning(s): None but this one is weird.

••••••

Jackson was never one to run away from situations no matter how bad the situation was.

He learned to face them regardless of what it was. Whether it was doing things that were not something he expected to do, eating foods he's never tried before, or buying things he never thought he would want.

However, for once he did.

A long and heavy sigh left his lips as he stared at the box in his hands. He gulps the lump stuck at the back of his throat, his hands tightly clutching the box to prevent them from shaking and dropping the fragile and expensive item.

The man had been struggling to find the perfect birthday present for his beloved girlfriend, searching high and low for the best present for her.

Each time he found a potential birthday present, he'd put the item back down thinking it wasn't too grand of a gift. He doted on her and wanted the best for her so he was left with little to no choice in the end.

Y/n has a thing for collecting porcelain dolls, some of them even dating back from the late 1800's and early 1910's.

Of course, she knew Jackson wasn't too fond of her having the little too real in looks dolls so she didn't display them around the house.

However there was an exception to that.

One of the rooms was specially designed for the expensive dolls, no one but her being allowed to enter the room for very obvious reasons.

Jackson didn't have a problem with that because it reassured him that he wouldn't have a heart attack if he happened to come across one.

"How does she even like these things? They're so disturbing to look at," he speaks to himself, his eyes shakily staring the dolls face.

He shutters at the thought of having to see the doll again but for sure after tomorrow, he was finally going to rest well without the thoughts of the dolls being stuck in his mind.

Jackson suddenly hears the door swing open, a pair of feet tapping against the carpeted floor. "I'm home!" The male jumps in his spot, panic surging through his body.

Where am I supposed to hide this?!

He looks around, spinning in circles trying to find a good hiding spot before his girlfriend reaches the room. In the end, he hid it under the bed. At the exact same moment that he shoved the box under, the door opened and Y/n stood there with a smile on her face.

"Jackson-! Wait, what are you doing on the floor?" She cocks her head to the side, confusingly blinking at her boyfriend. Jackson chuckles and stands up, plays it off quite easily.

"Just doing a few pushups, nothing new." Y/n easily agrees, not questioning it knowing her boyfriend loved working out at the randomest moments.

"How was work today? Anything new?" Jackson asks, brushing a few locks of her hair back and planting a chaste kiss on her lips. Y/n chuckles and shakes her head while wrapping her arms around his neck, "hm, the only exciting thing that happened was one of the girls getting proposed. It was very sweet!"

She pulls away and looks at him with sparkles in her eyes, reminiscing the way her other coworker proposed. Y/n didn't really have a thing for cutesy stuff like that but she couldn't help but admit that it was indeed adorable.

"Oh! And guess what tomorrow is!" She clasps her hands together, waiting for Jackson to (hopefully) guess correctly.

The man in return decided to feign obliviousness. He tilts his head and taps his chin in concentration, his eyes wandering away from Y/n's eyes.

"I wonder what it is. Isn't it a regular Saturday?"

Y/n felt her jaw drop, her heart slightly quivering in disappointment. The shiny glint in her eyes went away in a jiff.

She feels his warm hands cup her cheeks, a low chuckle leaving his own lips before a mischievous look took over his face.

"I'm kidding, sweetheart. How could I possibly forget about your birthday?"

••••••

Finally, the clock struck midnight. The couple had been spending the night watching a series of random movies, snacks eaten here and there, and the occasional talks coming in every once in a while.

"Babe, it's midnight and you know what that means." Jackson says and pulls away from Y/n's warm body. The girl grins and nods.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart. Let's spend the day together and make it the best day of your life." He says and kisses her once before pulling away. Y/n pouts, secretly wanting another kiss from her boyfriend but she could be greedy later.

"Wait here for a second. I'm going to get something." She nods and patiently waits for her boyfriend to come back. As the seconds ticked by, her heart raced in anticipation, her lips being trapped between her teeth to prevent the silly grin from appearing on her face.

I wonder what this year's present is. His are always full of surprises!

If there was one thing she loved was the hard work and dedication Jackson took to find her gift. Some would just hand their beloved ones a box of chocolates and a bear and called it a day but Jackson always managed to avoid that by getting her presents that were to her liking.

She loved that he was someone who took into consideration what people liked because in all honesty, it is a bit upsetting getting someone the same present every single year.

"Close your eyes for me and do not peek no matter what, okay?" Jackson says, holding the box behind his back and taking slow, steady steps. Y/n nods and quickly shuts and covers her eyes, her heart racing with ever closer step.

"It took me quite a while to find this for you so I'm hoping you'll love it. You can open your eyes now," he gently says. Y/n complies and opens them to see a box in front of her face with a porcelain doll in it.

She gasps and quickly takes the box, admiring the beauty in a doll before her. She was beyond shock for multiple reasons.

It was a very rare doll, only two lingering in the world. The doll was hard to obtain and wasn't as affordable as other dolls. To make it even more interesting, it was the closest to human-like features doll she had ever seen in her life.

"Wah, this is very beautiful! Thank you!" She places the box down and jumps, wrapping her limbs around Jackson and giving him a tight hug, pepper kissing his face, each filled with endless love.

The man was definitely happy that she loved his gift. He would do anything to see her smile like that every single day.

"It's getting late. Let's head to bed now and we can continue your celebration later." He says and begins to clean the small mess left in the living room. Y/n hums, "I'll meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes. I'm going to put the doll away."

"Take your time; I'll be waiting."

Y/n quickly made her way to the third room, taking the key out and quickly stepping into the nearly spotless room.

It was a must to always have the room clean, dusting and wiping every single inch until no dust was present. The dolls were gently wiped down and would be rearranged every once in a while.

Big, bright lights illuminated the room, each doll shining without a single scratch or tear present.

"Look, Molly, I finally got Rue." She takes the doll out and gently holds her to face the porcelain who went by the name of Molly.

Y/n grins and giggles after a few silent moments, gently scooting one of the other dolls to the side and placing the new one next to Molly. "I bet you're going to be happy to finally have her again, right?"

She pouts and cocks her head, her eyes boring into the dolls eyes, watching as one of the doll's eyelids slightly flutters. "I'm taking that as a yes."

A soft giggle comes from across the room, another doll by the name of Noire. "You must be happy if you're giggling on such a day. You're not one to laugh so easily, Noire." She twirls around and gently picks Noire up, placing her on the floor and letting the doll do her own thing.

Noir let's her head tilt to the side, her frozen lips curling from the ends into a devilish smile, her eyes roaming around the area before stopping where Rue was placed.

Rue looked ahead before blinking once without saying a word.

The distorted yet girl voice of the doll spoke. "Of course I am, your master has arrived." Y/n eyes shin, a deep smirk embedded on her face, admiring Rue before running her fingers through the dolls long locks.

"I'll be glad to let you mark me, Rue."

••••••

It had been a week since Y/n got Rue yet it was slowly causing problems. In the middle of the night, Jackson could hear her talking to herself or at least he thought it was to herself.

Whenever he questioned who she was speaking with, Y/n didn't hesitate to answer that she was speaking to Rue.

He didn't know who Rue was, much less knowing that she named each doll she had. When he found out, he felt a strong sense of unease lay on his stomach. His mind kept telling him to not question his own girlfriend, to pretend nothing off was going on, but most importantly, to just run away.

However he chose to ignore his thoughts.

Jackson loves Y/n too much and would do anything just to keep her by his side but he didn't know whether he should anymore. As the days continued to pass, things began to grow even more weirder.

Y/n no longer ate with him at the table, rather, she hid in the doll room. She would wander around the house with Rue in her hands, even going as far as sitting on the rocking chair at the corner of the living room.

She'd rock on the chair, mumbling incoherent words and giggle to herself. At night Y/n would spend at least an hour (if not more) in the doll room. Every time Jackson questioned her sudden habit, she'd use the excuse of wanting to leave the room spotless.

And today happened to be no different.

"Today has been such a tiring day." Jackson tells his girlfriend who also nods in agreement. Having days off of work meant one thing and one thing only: cleaning day.

The whole day was spent cleaning the house and making sure every single inch was void of dirt.

"We should probably head to bed, tomorrow we have another long way to go." He sighs and shakes his head, quickly changing into his set of sleeping clothes right after the warm shower. Y/n let's out a yawn and also begins to change.

The pair get under the covers and turn off the lamp light, the dark engulfing the room. For a few minutes it's quiet before shuffling could be heard.

"Are you going to the doll room?" Jackson quietly asks, clutching the blanket to his chest and refusing to open his eyes in an unknown fear. "Not tonight. I'm too tired to check up on it."

Waves of relief washed over the male but thoughts continue to linger at the back of his mind. "Good night, sweetheart. I love you."

Y/n hums and turns to her side, feeling her own eyes flutter, "I love you too."

The night passed by as the only thing audible was the faint sound of the clocking ticking and Jackson's soft snores. Endless thoughts filled Y/n's mind preventing her from actually falling asleep despite the tiredness.

I think it's time.

The scent of blood and the heavenly sounds of screams sound so tempting.

Rue would be so proud of me to know that.

Poor man, I really thought he'd out run me but he easily caved in.

Candles, a sacrifice-how lovely.

Y/n has a lopsided grin on her face, shaking her head while sticking a finger into her mouth. The faint taste of metal touched her tongue, a satisfied hum leaving her own lips. Her hands were tainted in the blood of Rue's past "slaves", all their blood handed to her as she was the new pet to Rue.

Good job, Y/n. You know how to make me happy. Rue's voice swarming her mind.

Come to me. I want to look around for a bit.

Yes, master.

Y/n raises from the bed and heads to the room, unlocking it and closing the door behind her. The lights blind her for a few minutes, her eyes finally adjusting to the sudden light. On the floor was molly and Noire, along with crimson.

"Why are you three on the floor? I thought I left you on the shelves earlier."

"Rue put us here." Molly and Crimson's distorted voice respond. Y/n's nods in understanding and turns to look at Rue who patiently stands at the top.

"Where would you like to go today, master?"

"The window in the attic."

Rue blinks, her fake eyes staring directly at Y/n. "As you wish, master." Y/n picks her up and begins to head to the attic when she hears the movement of sheets being moved around. She picks up the pace and runs up the stairs as quietly as possible.

Upon arriving at the attic, Rue is placed down on the floor as Y/n searches around for a source of light.

"Don't turn it on. He's going to see us." Rue's voice changes tone, going lower and more sinister when she says that. Y/n slightly flinched but agreed, picking her back up.

"Is there something you're looking for, master?"

The doll's hair slightly sways in the still air. "Your prey is running."

Something in her was telling her to look at the window, and when she did, she saw Jackson running out of the house and into the dark night.

He's not coming back, pet. You're finally all mine now.

••••••

I don't know where I was going with this.
- R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 16
❝ Just admit it. You like me. ❞
58.1K 2.2K 68
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ..
20K 1K 32
Im Jaebum - leader of Got7 (Y U START A VLIVE NOW WHEN I JUST TYPED YOUR NAME?!) Choi Youngjae - new trainee who is joining Got7 Cats. Dogs. The toug...
169K 9.4K 104
bambam adds got6 to a gc on instagram - containing markbeom, jackjae, and jingyeom