GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, π’Žπ’š π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Breakfast

15.1K 406 60
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I was awakened by Lisa's phone that kept ringing. Someone's calling her at 6am.
Ahhhh! It's Jisoo. I reached for it and took the call.

Me: Hello.

Jisoo: Oh. Hi. Jennie, is this you!?

Me: Do you still expect someone Lisa would sleep with?

Jisoo: No. No. I am just making sure. Is Lisa awake already?

Me: Not yet. It's too early, Jisoo. Her work starts at 10am right?

Jisoo: Oh yeah. I just have an important thing to tell her.

Me: Ok. I'll wake her up. Make it fast okay? I still want to have my wife for breakfast.

Jisoo: Excuse me? You guys are no longer married. So what are you now? Just fuck buddies? Hahahaha

Me: Shut up. I know in my heart we are still married.

Jisoo: Ok! Noted! By the way, Rosé's preparing dinner tonight. You two must come over. Irene, Seul and Hanbin will also be around.

Me: Okay. I'll tell Lisa. Please tell Rosé i miss her so much already. Wait I'll wake Lisa up.

I rubbed her arm that still hugs my waist. Kissed her lips gently and caressed her face. She felt my kiss and touch and she has woken up but still closes her yes.

"Babe, Jisoo's on the line. She has something important to say." I told her.

"Good morning, my love. Can you please turn it on speaker mode? I don't want to get up yet. I still want to hug you, love." She said in her bedroom voice. God. Why am I thinking of morning sex upon hearing her voice. Aaaaahhh! Jennie! Stop!

I switched the call on speaker mode and there they begin to talk.

Jisoo: Chief, why so cheesy in the morning? Hahaha

Lisa: God. You just don't know how it feels having Jennie Kim again beside me when I wake up.

Romantic excitement is all over my body!!!!

Jisoo: I'm speechless. Wait. Am I on speaker mode?

Lisa: Yeah. Now what do you need?

Jisoo: I am so sorry to bother you this early. But I got a tip he is coming back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. And he has been assigning two men to look after Jennie. Jennie, your boyfriend has been watching over you.

What the f!

Lisa: I know. I already know about that, Kim Jisoo. I ordered my men to abduct his minons last night and they are both in jail already.

Jisoo: What the hell, Chief!

Lisa: I should train you Hanbin to be more alert next time. Will you allow me?
Jisoo, you know how I move when it comes to Jennie. I will protect her at all cost.

My nervousness suddenly vanished when I heared Lisa's words.

Jisoo: Yes, Chief. I also called to tell you that we are inviting you for a meeting later at 11. We will be the one coming to tour office so don't bother to go to the Bureau anymore.

Me: Okay. Have a great day, Director Kim.

We dropped the call. Lisa immediately got up and sat on the bed with me. She faced me and pulled my body to her chest.

"Do not worry. Let me handle this and follow my order, because at the count of ten, you will receive a message from him. Go get your phone." She said. Lisa really amazes me with her skills. I took my phone and she's right, after a while, i received a message from Arthur.

Art: Such a bitch! You are cheating on me now? I will make sure to punish you when I come back!

I couldn't swallow his words anymore. He has been treating me this way since we're together. I couldn't move. Lisa took my phone and read it. I noticed she is replying to Arthur using my phone.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I just replied 'Ok, see you then.'" She said. My eyes widened.

"What?!!!" I don't know if I'll get mad or laugh.

"Baby, I told you to trust me on this. That guy will surely regret treating you this way. I will never let anyone hurt my wife ever again." She said while kissing my neck and touching my breasts. Her touch is literally warm.

I noticed she's getting hard early in the morning.

"Too early for sex, Lisa." I said when I grabbed her thing and started to rub it.

"Tell me you don't what it. Time was never an issue for us when to have sex before, remember?" She said and I just chuckled.

"Will you give me a morning lick?" I asked her while bitting my lip. I know it's her weakness and here she immediately went in between my thighs and gave me the pleasure I needed.

We made love.

Before Lisa went to work, she dropped me at her parents' house so I can spend time with Liam the whole day. She picked me up around 7pm and we headed to Jisoo and Rosé's place for our mini get together. We're now at the car on our way to their apartment.

"Babe, oh my god. We forgot to bring you extra shirt this morning. You're still in your uniform. You want us to go home first?" I asked her.

"Yeah. No need. It's fine. We'll just be at Jisoo's place anyway. What bothers me the most is when they see us together again." She said worriedly.

"Hey. Relax. I'll handle it." I told her.

"How's Irene? Is she back with Seulgi? I remember, the last time we talked was when she called me about the divorce and asked me how she would get back to Seulgi. I told her I was not the right person to ask about it." She said and laughed.

"They're back together." I said.

"Oh good. I remember before. We were so close to each other. Were you jealous?" She asked me. Ah! Lisa!

"Hmmm. Yeah, i was. But when you left for the barrier, we both see each other most of the time and she always told me how whipped you are to me, Manoban." I told her. She smirked.

"Because there's nothing going on between us. She was like a sister to me and you're the only one I have been in love with. You miss my last name on yours too?" She asked giggling.

"I'll think about it." I teased her. She released a deep breath and shook her head.

"I'm kidding. Yeah, I missed it. Sometimes I would even forget and still use my signature with my married name." I laughed while telling her and she just smiled.

We reached their apartment and Lisa never let go of holding my hand. Jisoo opened the door for us. They're all at the veranda.

As we approached them, their eyes are darted to us, especially to our fingers intertwined with each other.

"What the f does this mean?" Rosé was surprised.

"Jisoo is the only one who knows I guess." Lisa whispered to me.

"Is this for real? Lisa when are you back?" Irene stood up and can't believe what she is seeing.

"Last week." Lisa said as she pulled out a chair for me and sat beside me, still holding my hand.

"So this is the reason why you've been taking all my wishes to help me on a case, Chief. Really inspired huh?" Hanbin teased her. It actually made me smile. Lisa smiled too while chugging her beer.

"Should I be the one to drive later?" I whispered to her.

"In bed? Sure, baby" ahhhhh! Lisa!!!! What are you thinking????

"No. The car. God Lisa!" i told her while she's still leaning her chin to my shoulder.

"I know. Just teasing you. I'll drive. I won't drink too much. My liver had already been washed by the drinks at the North." She said.

"Okay. I want to go there. I want to see the North." I told her.

"Really? If given a chance, I would choose to live there. It's clean. Peaceful. Well, aside from if there's war. You really want to go there? Okay. After our honeymoon. But we'll go to Paris first. Someone wants to meet you." She said. I am curious now.

"Cool. I have a scheduled interview in Paris next week. You want to come with me?" I asked her.

"Of course, just tell me when so I'll take a leave immediately. The President allowed me to take a leave anytime I want you know." She said.

"Friday until Wednesday. Is it okay with you?" I asked.

"Yes baby." She said and I was surprised when she kissed me on the lips in front of our friends.

"You...you're...I am wondering why are so affectionate now in front of our friends? This is not your thing before." I asked her.

"I am not wasting this second chance you give me by this time, Jennie. I don't care anymore as long as I show you my love." She said straight to my eyes seriously.

"Okay, so you two came here and still have your own world." Seulgi teased us.

"Lisa. Look at me." Rosé was damn serious.

"You too Jennie." God. My bestfriend looks like a tigress.

"Tell us what's this? Jennie, are you done with Arthur? Don't tell me you're the one cheating now.....with your ex-wife. Damn it! This is really weird." She said.

"I---i am ending things with him when he comes back to Seoul. I never loved him. You know that." I told Rosé.

She rolled her eyes and looked at Lisa.

"Chief? Explain?" She asked Lisa.

"Okay. I wasn't missing. I just had a mission. Before I left, right after the divorce, Jennie and I are already in good terms...again. We really regret separating." She said and everyone shook their heads. "Hey, i was at a confidential mission. Jisoo you can tell your wife everything.
When I was at the barrier, Jennie and I didn't stop writing letters to each other. Until the day came I had to....to be in a war." Their eyes widened. "When I came back just last week, Jennie and I met in Malibu again. And here we are, we're back together."

Irene is already crying in joy. Rosé wiped her eyes. Hanbin, the General is also in tears.

"Why are you all crying? You don't approve us being together again?" Lisa asked them.

"I am just happy that finally, you're together again." Hanbin said. "I know how much you love her, Chief."

"I know how much she loves you too, Lisa. So don't ever cheat again or I will be the one to cut your dick into pieces." Rosé the savage! Lisa nodded. But I laughed too hard.

Jisoo approached Lisa and gave something to her.
Lisa stood up and kneeled in front of me. Whaaaaat!

"I----the moment I saw Jennie in Malibu, i told myself to never leave her anymore and I should know if she still loves me and she does."

My heart is palpitating.

"I regret everything I did in the past. That was a terrible mistake. But I have learned one special thing. I have learned that, I only want Jennie. I only want you, Jen..and I am falling in love with you even more. Every day. I am sorry if I messed things up. But by this time, I promise I won't let this second chance break us again."

She paused for a moment.

"I love you and I want to marry you. I can't wait anymore. Will you marry me again, Jennie?" She asked me and opened this tiny box that Jisoo gave to her a while ago.

My tears are falling. I didn't expect she would propose. I know we plan to get married again but this....i didn't expect she would do it in front of our friends.

"Yes, of course." I said while cupping her face.

"Tomorrow. Let's get married tomorrow. Irene, 9am, find us a Judge. Will you?" She said and asked Irene. Irene's eyes widened.

"Wait. What? Tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yes, then I will marry you in Paris next week. Just a simple and intimate wedding. Will you marry me again there?" She asked again and I laughed already. Lisa is really surprising me.

"Yes, Lisa. Anywhere you want." I told her while she put the ring on my finger.

I kissed her gently in the lips and she suddenly kissed me deeply. Our friends are already teasing us.

"Baby number two...here they goooo" Rosé teased us.

"We already worked on that in Malibu and the moment we came back here in Seoul and the last one was this morning." Lisa told her and winked. Rosé threw a popcorn on her. I slapped her butt for telling some information about our sex life.

"Hey, my uniform will be stained." She said and Rosé just gave her a smirk. I laughed at them.

"Lisa, Jennie, the judge will be ready by 10am tomorrow. God, you're really using your power as the Chief, Lisa!" We nodded.

"We will be there." They all said in unison and we smiled at them.

"Just promise me one thing." Irene said and our eyes were all darted to her.

"Never ever file for divorce again. Obviously, the two of you have always been in love with each other. I will put both of you on blacklist if ever you decide to file for a divorce again and surely you won't be able to get a lawyer for that." She said seriously and we laughed and nodded to her.

"Never we will be separated again." Lisa told me as she sits on her chair, moved closer to me, snaked her arm at my back and holds my waist tight.

"I will never give up on you again, Lisa. I will fight for you whatever happens. I love you and you are just mine." I told her.

"I love you too. I love you so much, Jennie!" She said and hugged me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.2K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
38.4K 1.5K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫
195K 5.9K 17
A JenLisa AU