๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘…๐ต๐‘‚๐‘Œ (๐ถ. ๐ท๐‘–๐‘”๏ฟฝ...

By simply_simps_

"Are you playing hard to get?" "Oh please, you think I'd play anything for you? I'm just simply hard to get"... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1: Friendly Faces
Chapter 2: The Grand Staircase
Chapter 3: Sleeping Bags
Chapter 4: Black Lake
Chapter 5: Wrong Man
Chapter 6: Leaving Home
Chapter 7: Manor Rescue
Chapter 8: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 9: Friend or Foe
Chapter 10: A Glorified Idiot
Chapter 11: Heartbreak
Chapter 12: Two Sides To A Story
Chapter 13: The First Task
Chapter 15: Amortentia
Chapter 16: Bruises
Chapter 17: Astronomy Tower
Chapter 18: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 19: The Final Task
Chapter 20: Ghost in the Graveyard
Chapter 21: Remembering
Chapter 22: Cursed Scars
Chapter 23: Summer Loving
Chapter 24: Orders
Chapter 25: Nosebleed Nougats
Chapter 26: Padfoot
Chapter 27: Just Pink Not Pretty
Chapter 28: Quills
Chapter 29: The D.A.
Chapter 30: Quidditch Brawl
Chapter 31: Betrothed
Chapter 32: Mistletoe
Chapter 33: Expecto Patronum
Chapter 34: Great Escapes
Chapter 35: Catch
Chapter 36: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 37: Thestrals
Chapter 38: Graduation
Chapter 39: The New Longbottom
Chapter 40: Forever
Chapter 41: Stomach
Chapter 42: Andromeda Tonks
Chapter 43: Wedding Crashers
Chapter 44: Forgetting
Chapter 45: Tyler LeStrange
Chapter 46: Astrid Black
Chapter 47: Cassie Diggory
Chapter 48: Aaron LeStrange
Chapter 49: Rey Quigley
Chapter 50: Belle Quinn
Chapter 51: Ned Longbottom
Chapter 52: Aspen LeStrange
Chapter 53: Cedric Diggory
Chapter 54: Amora Diggory
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Deals and Dates

4.6K 131 256
By simply_simps_

Amora burst into the medical tent before storming over to the last cot. She turned the corner and was surprised to see Madam Pompfrey slathering a thick green paste on Cedric's burn scars.

"Well, look who made it," Amora huffed. Madam Pompfrey instructed Cedric to keep the paste on for an hour and swiftly left as a scratched up Fleur Delacour entered the tent. Amora sat down beside his cot and sighed.

"Hey, I'm still in one piece, thanks to you of course," Cedric smirked. Amora rolled her eyes before turning to examine the golden egg.

"Have you opened it yet?" she asked him as she weighed the golden egg in her hands. It was surprisingly light, and she feared that there was nothing inside.

"I probably will later. Apparently won't make it in the next task if I don't hash it out," Cedric shrugged.

Amora shook her head before muttering, "You were so careless."

"I was not!"

"Was too!"

Cedric and Amora began to argue before she put the already injured champion in a headlock until he agreed with her. Roger was lurking outside of the tent and rolled his eyes. Roger assumed his plan was foolproof, but Amora was already flirting with him again.

"Hazel!" Roger shouted to the Hufflepuff. She was in a group with her friends, but she shooed them away before strutting over to Roger.

"Yes?" she asked, all innocent like, cocking her head to the side.

"I'm pretty sure I asked you to break up Amora and Diggory," he hissed, forcing her against a wall and away from the crowd. Hazel tried to shove him away but Roger remained still, waiting for an answer.

"Well I did, didn't I? You walked her to the cupboard to see me and him. She dumps him, gets with you, you pay me, and happily ever after!" Hazel scoffed as she wrapped her Hufflepuff scarf around her neck a little tighter.

"Really? Cause they don't seem too broken up to me," Roger snarled.

"What is your obsession with her?" Hazel hissed, venom practically spewing from her mouth.

"I ran into her in a hallway last year, and I finally realized that she was perfect for me. She was smart, athletic, gorgeous, and absolutely brilliant. But there she was, falling for Pretty Boy Diggory even though I was clearly the better suitor," Roger explained as he dug in his pocket.

"So now you're trying to break them up?" Hazel asked.

"Yes, and you're going to help me," Roger snapped.

"I thought I already did. Love potions aren't cheap, and you're lucky Diggory was too dull to notice me dump it in," she hissed.

"I'll raise it up to fifty galleons for your help," Roger offered. Hazel raised her eyebrows in surprise before a confident smirk settled onto her face.

"You've got yourself a deal Davies."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"The Yule Ball is a wonderful opportunity for every school to have a fun celebration and come together!"

Once Professor Sprout had said this, the Great Hall full of Hufflepuffs erupted into excited chatter. Meanwhile, the Slytherin boys' faces dropped while the girls began to plan dates, dresses, and what not.

"I can't believe we are going to a dance," Belle groaned as she collapsed against Amora. Amora giggled as she shoved Belle off of her. On the other side of the Great Hall, Ned and Cedric were in a deep conversation.

"Who are you going with?" Cedric asked Ned.

"Watch this," Ned whispered to Cedric. Ned then winked at Belle before forming his hands into the shape of a heart. Belle simply flicked him off before turning back to Amora.

"True love," Cedric chuckled as a dejected Ned shrunk back in his seat.

"She's my girlfriend! Is she even allowed to do that?" a confused Ned asked Cedric.

"We can do whatever we want," Rey snickered as she sat between the boys.

"Rey, I assume you're going with a certain brooding egotistical Slytherin?" Ned asked her. Rey simply blushed her head and ducked, answering their question.

"Now, I need someone to help me demonstrate the dancing! Can our champion please come over here and join me?" Professor Sprout asked aloud, beckoning for Cedric to come join her. Ned and Rey burst into laughter along with the rest of the Great Hall. Cedric didn't mind, however, because he was very close with the professor since she was practically a mother to him. Once they had finished demonstrating the dance (and he actually didn't do too bad of a job) it was time for the rest of the students to try.

Ned and Belle were the first ones to jump to their feet and begin to dance. They gently swayed to the music and Belle even rested her head on Ned's chest, which caused his face to go beet red. Meanwhile, Aaron clumsily stepped on Rey's feet. Instead of wincing in pain, Rey simply laughed it off as the duo went into a very clumsy dance. Other pairs began to dance together as well, until Amora realized she was standing in the middle of the Great Hall with no one to dance with. She then bumped into what she assumed to be a couple dancing. Amora turned around to apologize but was face to face with Cedric.

"Uh, hey," he stuttered awkwardly. Before she could respond, Hazel Mayweather burst in between them and grabbed Cedric, pulling him into the dance. Hazel then shot a nasty glare to Amora before pulling Cedric closer to her. Amora felt her cheeks turn red in utter embarrassment and stormed out of the Great Hall. She wanted to hate Hazel. She wanted to hate Hazel so bad, but deep down she knew that she wished Cedric would have said something.

Cedric did actually say something. He was about to ask Amora to dance but he was so flustered he didn't even notice Hazel dancing with him until Amora had left the Great Hall.

"Hazel, you need to stop this," Cedric snapped before practically shoving Hazel off of him. He then turned to go chase after Amora. He saw her robe disappear around a corner, and he ran after it.

"Amora! Just the lady I was hoping to see," a voice rang from the hallway. Cedric peeked around the corner and was surprised to see Roger comforting Amora.

"Hey Roger," Amora sighed.

"Hey, why are you so down?" Roger asked her, holding her hands softly.

"Just drama. I'm awfully tired of it, and this ball is going to make me go crazy," Amora explained.

"Well, maybe I could be of help," Roger smiled as he pulled Amora closer.

Amora blushed profusely before asking, "And how do you plan to do that?"

Roger then dramatically raised his arms in the air, took a step back, and shouted, "Amora LeStrange, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"

"Yes, I would love to," she chuckled. She gave him a big hug and now it was Roger's turn to blush. Whatever Hazel was doing, it was working.

Amora was absolutely delighted to have a date, and she couldn't imagine anyone to be better than her friend Roger. Well, she could imagine one person better. She could imagine him quite well, actually.

In fact, he was standing just around the corner. Cedric felt his heart drop when Roger asked her. What did he expect? For Amora to just forget that he cheated on her? Love potion or not, this was Cedric's fault.

It always felt like it was his fault.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Rey! Rey open up!" Belle shouted as she banged on the door like a mad woman.

"Belle, cool your tits," Amora snorted.

"No, she makes a point," Rey chuckled as she emerged from the Hufflepuff Common Room.

"What do you mean?" Amora asked, confused.

"If we don't haul ass to Hogsmeade, all of the good dresses will be gone!" Belle snapped. With those very "inspiring" words, the trio set off into the cold brisk morning.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The three girls stepped out of the dress boutique. Hogsmeade was decorated with fairy lights draped from countless stores as snow settled on the rooftops. It was a peaceful afternoon, but all three of the girl were absolutely worn out. A day full of dress shopping wasn't exactly as fun as it sounded. However, the girls had found the perfect dresses, so when they stepped into the Three Broomsticks, it was all they could talk about.

"I can't wait for the ball!" Rey squealed excitedly.

"Same, let's just hope the boys don't show up in casual jumpers or something," Belle snorted. They all sat down in a booth before Amora reluctantly agreed to go get the Butterbeers. She walked right up to the counter and was shocked and disappointed to see Cedric and Hazel clearly in a deep conversation.

"What do you mean you want to help me?" Cedric asked.

"I feel bad about me causing you to break up with Amora, so I'm here to help!" Hazel chirped.

"I'm sorry, but you're the last person I need help from," Cedric scoffed.

"Alright, but good luck getting yourself a date Champion," Hazel smirked.

"What do you mean?" Cedric questioned, confused.

"I mean that if you were to ask me to the ball, Amora would be so pissed that you were with me that she would have no choice but to come running back to you because she can't stand to see you with anyone else," Hazel explained, taking a swig of her own Butterbeer. She noticed Amora approach the counter, clearly wanting to purchase some Butterbeers. Hazel tried her best to hide her sly smirk. This was going too perfect.

Once Amora was in earshot, Hazel cocked a brow and asked, "So?"

"Fine. Hazel Mayweather, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Cedric drawled. Amora tried her best to mask her hurt expression, but Hazel could see right through it.

Seemed like Hazel was about to be fifty galleons richer soon.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N: ONE THOUSAND READS? AHHHHH! To everyone who is reading and supporting this story, let me give you a big hug! (Pretend I'm wrapping you in a big bear hug) Just gotta warn you, this story is about to get a little dark, so be prepared. Other than that, have a magical day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 634 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts, but at the same time, she was extremely anxious. This was the year she wanted...
2M 52.4K 73
"๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
33.2K 594 33
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–," โ€ขยฐ*"หœ COMPLETED When Y/N Dixon gets her Hogwarts letter she is more than excited and her family come from all different...
182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...