THE SHY GIRL AND THE ALPHA

By wolfgirlshasta

Emily the shy wolf girl is in the Blood Moon pack, the second most powerful pack in the world, she get beate... More

Untitled Part 1
Chapter one: Going to a new school and meeting the alpha and one friend
Chapter two: Blade is my bodyguard for now on
Chapter three: Fighting between Taylor and Brittany
Chapter four: Movie night with Blade's mom, dad, and his sister
Chapter five: Field trip
Chapter six: Getting sick
Chapter seven: Meeting Blade's pack
Chapter eight: I'm glad I have friends
Chapter nine: Zane's plan
Chapter ten: Going to the beach with my friends
Chapter eleven: First date ever
Chapter twelve: Heat season
Chapter thirteen: Heat season is finally over
Chapter fourteen: Training
Chapter fifteen: Village destroyed
Chapter sixteen: Blade's vampire side
Chapter eighteen: Blade and Grey is the new alphas at the school
Chapter nineteen: Blade proposed to me

Chapter seventeen: New village

8 1 0
By wolfgirlshasta

" I will don't worry," said Blade " hey guys look we are here," said Blade's mom, entering her old village. When we enter the village with Blade's mom, we look around the village, it's so big then ours " wow your old village is so big," said Blade " it sure is, I still don't known why I moved out of this village, this village is so big and beautiful," said Blade's mom. " Don't worry mom you will found out, but for now can we look around the village? don't worry we will be back at 8," said Blade " okay just be careful," said Blade's mom, so me, Taylor, Grey, and Blade start walking away from his mom and start look around. Then we bump into a mean alpha " hey watch where your going, hello girls what's your names?" said the mean alpha, asking me and Taylor a question " it's none of your business, my mom told me you are mean to your pack for no reason, don't talk to our girls," said Blade. " So your guys are the new students that starts tomorrow and you are the alpha I have to fight with tomorrow?" said the mean alpha, asking Blade a question " I am you stupid wolf, can't you see the marks that me and my friend have," said Blade " two alphas going to the same school?" said the mean alpha, asking Blade and Grey a question " don't play innocent with us, you known that you want to fight with us," said Grey " ugh fine, I will tell the deals I'm going to make tomorrow when I meet you guys and I can't wait to see you girls tomorrow bye," said the mean alpha, walking away from us. " Ugh I hate that guy," said Blade " same here," said Grey " don't worry guys, we known that you two will win the fight," said Taylor " thanks Taylor," said Grey " no problem, you guys need it," said Taylor, I look at Blade and saw him getting angry. " Calm down Blade, your evil self will come out if you started to get angry," I said, I breath and out and said " your right, thank you Emily," said Blade " no problem," I said " what will happen if his evil self comes out?" said Taylor, asking me a question " you don't known, if we get angry our evil self will control our body a destroyed everybody that was mean," I said. " Remind me not to make you angry," said Taylor " Taylor, you don't get me angry, I hardly get angry, remember I was shy before," I said. "  That's true," said Taylor " let's just go where my mom is at," said Blade " okay," said Taylor, me, Blade, Taylor, and Grey start walking where his mom is at. His mom is at the fountain, so we walked towards her and she saw Blade getting a little mad " what's the matter Blade?" said Blade's mom, asking her son a question " nothing mom," said Blade " we bump into the mean alpha, that we are going to see tomorrow at school," said Taylor. " Oh that's why you are mad," said Blade's mom " you should of see what he looks like, he looks like a bad alpha, like a villain from a movie," said Blade " your just mad, because he was looking at your girl and talking to her," said Taylor. " Oh I see, let's go the hotel and get rooms," said Blade's mom " great idea," said Blade, so we walked towards a hotel and get rooms, me and Taylor got the same room with Blade's mom and Blade and Grey got the same rooms. When, me, Taylor, and Blade's mom  enter our rooms, it was so big " wow this room is so big, how much was this?" I said, asking Blade's mom a question " it cost a lot," said Blade's mom " really? wow I should by the room so you don't have to," said Taylor " it's fine Taylor, I can handle it," said Blade's mom. " Are you sure?" said Taylor, asking Blade's mom a question " yeah I will be fine," said Blade's mom " okay if you say so, so are you guys excited to go to your new schools?" said Blade's mom, asking me and Taylor a question. " I don't known," said Taylor and me " what's the matter? it's just the new school you guys are going to," said Blade's mom, asking me and Taylor a question " no, the mean alpha is going to the same school and rude to his pack plus I was very shy at my old school," I said. " Calm  down Emily, he will not hurt you at all," said Blade's mom " have you meet him, he was so mean to our alphas," I said " plus you should see what he was looking at Emily," said Taylor. " I was scared, I don't known what to say when Blade except the mean alpha challenge," I said " Blade will be fine, he is more powerful alpha in the world plus he did turned into a vampire too because of you Blade," said Blade's mom " I didn't want him to die, so I turned him into a vampire," I said. " I understand completely, thank you for saving my son's life," said Blade's mom " no problem," I said " you look sad, what's wrong Emily? you sound sad," said Blade's mom, asking me a question " I'm just scared to go to the new school tomorrow," I said. " Don't worry Emily, your boyfriend will always protect you from the mean alpha," said Taylor " Taylor is right Blade will protect his mate, which means you," said Lily " how did you known Lily?" I said, asking Taylor a question " my brother always protect me and tell me and my mom that when he founds his mate he will always protect his mate," said Lily.

" Oh I see," I said " yep that's right," said Taylor " let's all got to sleep, you two have to go to your new school tomorrow," said Blade's mom. " Okay night,"  said me and Taylor, so me and Taylor lay down on the bed and fall asleep, so did Blade's mom and Lily too they both lay down on a bed too. When it was morning, everybody started to wake up me, Taylor, Blade's mom, and Lily got up, start dressing up and went out the door of our rooms and walked towards the new school with Blade, Blade's mom, and Grey. When we got to the new school, Blade's mom looked at me and said " alright, you guys be good and have fun at this school," said Blade's mom " we will bye mom love you see you later," said Blade, walking inside the school with me, Taylor, and Grey. This new school is so big like our old school, whenever wolf girls and boys walked pass by to me and my friends, I see scratches and cuts on them, I gasped and said " these poor girls and boys getting hurt because of that mean alpha," I said. " And you wish you can help them?" said Taylor, asking me a question " yep," I said " sorry but I don't want you to passed out from all of the healing you are going to do," said Blade. " Don't worry, I will take it easy I promise," I said " I hope your right, but half of us is not going to the same classroom, wish is me and Grey, but you and Taylor have the same classroom so Taylor make sure Emily take an easy for her healing power," said Blade. " I promise I won't let her take over her healing powers," said Taylor " good," said Blade " come on guys I can take care of my powers," I said " do you remember last time you try to control your healing powers but you still passed out," said Blade " but this time I promise I will control it," I said. " Fine I will trust you, but if you passed out I'm going to be at your side so you don't have to used your healing powers for a long time," said Blade. " Fine," I said, then the bell ringed. Everybody went inside our classroom, me and Taylor walked inside our classroom at the same time and look at the teacher " hello you must be the new students we heard so much about, please introduce yourself to the class," said the teacher " my name is Taylor and my friend is right next to me is Emily, Emily is very shy around new people and as you can tell me and Emily has the alpha mark from our boyfriends, I'm the omega of black moon pack and Emily is the omega from blood moon pack," said Taylor. " Any questions for Emily and Taylor?" said teacher, asking the students a question " yeah, how come you have alpha marks? is it from your alphas at your own pack?" said one of the female wolf, asking me and Taylor a question " no, the alpha mark on my right cheek is from blood moon pack, his name is Blade," I said " mine is the same pack with me," said Taylor " wait a minute did you said Blade from the blood moon pack?" said the teacher, asking me a question " yeah his mine boyfriend," I said " how come you don't want to date your alpha from your pack Emily?" said the teacher, asking me a question " I used to, but he abused me with my pack," I said " I'm so sorry to hear that," said the teacher. " It's okay," I said, then the mean alpha enter our classroom and look at all of the students and teacher, everybody got scared even the teacher. " G-good morning alpha, how your day?" said the teacher, asking the mean alpha a question " it went okay teacher, I be right back everybody," said the mean alpha, walking out of the classroom and enter the different classroom. Me and Taylor looked at the teacher and students " why are you guys scared of that mean alpha?" said me and Taylor, asking the teacher and students a question " because he will hurt one of us," said the teacher.

" Aren't you a teacher? can't you protect your students from him?" I said, asking a teacher a question. " If I do that, he will abused me," said the teacher " that's terrible, your big and your older then him," said Taylor " I known, but am afraid of him too," said the teacher " not anymore we bring two alphas with us and they are both going to fight with that mean alpha," I said. I look at every students and the teacher and saw a lot of scratches and bruises, Taylor look at me and said " don't you dare do it, what if your boyfriend found out you are going to used your powers?" said Taylor, asking me a question. " He will not found out, please let me do it," I said " fine but take it easy and not healing too much," said Taylor.

" What are you guys talking about?" said the teacher, asking me and Taylor a question " Emily's power is healing and she some times can't control her powers that much," said Taylor " oh I see," said the teacher. " Can everybody line up please, so I can healed your guys wound," I said " take it easy Emily, remember last time you try to heal somebody," said Taylor. " Don't worry I will be fine," I said, so one by one everybody got healed by me and I started to turn pale as a ghost because my energy is started to be low and I feel dizzy all of a sudden " okay you can stop Emily, Emily I said stop please," said Taylor " omg please stop Emily your energy is about to get low," said the teacher.

" Omg do one of guys known where could me and Emily's boyfriend will be?" said Taylor, asking the teachers and the students a question. " Yeah follow me, I can show you," said one the female alpha, walking towards Taylor and exist out of the classroom and walk towards the classroom where Blade and Grey is at. " Please stop Emily you are going to passed out," said the teacher " I can't there's more I need to heal," I said " but there is only two people left so please stop," said the teacher. " No I need to keep going," I said, keeping healing and I'm slowly losing my energy, with Taylor, she enter the classroom where Blade and Grey and walked towards Blade " Blade hurry it's about Emily," said Taylor, Blade stand up and walked towards Taylor " what about her? what's wrong you looked scared?" said Blade, asking Taylor a question " she's doing it again," said Taylor " not again, show me where your guys classroom is at," said Blade, leaving his classroom and walked with Taylor and the female wolf to their classroom. With me, I feel so dizzy and that I'm going to passed out " please stop Emily," said one of the female wolf, that I'm healing right now " n-no you have a bruised on your right arm," I said. " Somebody need to stop her right now," said the teacher, then all of a sudden Blade, Taylor, and the female wolf enter the classroom and Blade saw my skin pale as a ghost and looks like I'm going to faint, so he teleport where I am and take me out of the classroom and teleport to the nurse's office. He put me down on the nurse's bed and look at me " not again, I told you to take it easy and what you did, you didn't take it easy Emily, now I'm going to be at your side the entire time except for the bathroom so you don't heal. Now rest I will be right next to you," said Blade, so I lay down and passed out. Blade sign and said " why do you keep doing this to yourself Emily?" said Blade, asking himself a question. Grey and Taylor enter the nurse office and said to Blade " how is she?" said Taylor and Grey, asking Blade a question. " She's doing fine, she lost almost lost all of her energy," said Blade " so you are letting her sleep until she get's half of her energy back?" said Taylor asking Blade a question " yep that's correct," said Blade. " Will me and Grey should be back to our classroom see you guys later," said Taylor " okay I will go to the principal's office and change my schedule so I can go to the same classroom with Emily," said Blade. " Okay bye Blade, let's go babe," said Grey, existing out of the nurse's office with Taylor. After six hours later, my skin went back to normal and about to wake up, I started to wake up and saw Blade sleeping right next to me. I got up and tapped him on the shoulder, he started to wake up and saw me a wake " about time, school is over already and I told our friends to go to their rooms, let's go home Emily," said Blade, getting off of the nurse's bed and teleport me to my room. He look at me and said " seat down right now," said Blade. I sat down on the couch and look at him " yes Blade," I said " I told you not to lose all your energy up and what you did, you lose almost all of it up, if it wasn't for me and Taylor you will passed out on the floor of the classroom. Now tomorrow I'm going to change my schedule with the same schedule as yours and be right beside your side," said Blade. " I'm sorry I forgot that same times I can't control my power," I said " I trust you that you will control your power but now I can't trust you using my power again," said Blade. " Yeah, sorry Blade," I said " go to sleep and starting tomorrow I will be right beside your side, I have to go now bye," said Blade " wait, where are you going to?" I said, asking Blade a question " me and Grey started going back to the school and fight the mean alpha at the school," said Blade. " No let me come with," I said " no you stay here with my mom, my sister, and Taylor don't worry about me and Grey, we will be okay see you later," said Blade, teleport out of the room and teleport inside the school where the mean alpha is at. I lay down on the bed getting worried about Blade fighting with the mean alpha, Taylor, Blade's mom, and Lily look at me and said " don't worry Emily, Blade and Grey well be fine," said Taylor " they are strong alphas in the world," said Blade's mom. " Okay, thank you guys," I said, closing my eyes and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
184 22 23
Book 6 of the blood moon saga, strictly 18 and over, be warned this book is one huge trigger one after the other, sexual content as well as gruesome...
6.7M 155K 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Although in Layla's case this wasn't it. Ever...
22.7K 421 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...