Gon X Sebastian X Dabi X Norm...

By hisokas_asscheek

No no, why are you shaking and crying and getting your tears all over my hardwood floors; That's not polite😒 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Nagito x Reader👹
Chapter 6 (Valentines)

Chapter 3

79 7 16
By hisokas_asscheek

They were all at hot topic and Grell ended up getting a red dress from the subway next door. There is now a naked woman screaming in the subway.

Nagito: Sebastian, do you take Norman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Sebastian: I do.

Nagito:Norman, do you take Sebastian to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Norman: I do.

Nagito: You may kiss the orphan.

Sebastian went in for a sloppy kiss with his new husband. They kissed and pulled away making a wet sound. (Btw Norman is standing on a stepstool)

Everyone in the hot topic clapped. Grell started sobbing all over Ciel.

Grell: *kisses Ciel*

Ciel: ew wtf

Grell kissed Ciel again, making him moan. Grell's long tongue hit the back of Ciel's throat and Ciel gagged.

Ciel: ah...ahah.. Master- what.. Are you-... Doing..?

Nagito suddenly ripped off his shirt and started making out with a bottle of panta that kokichi gave him.

*time skip to party at Grell's mansion*

*Sebastian and Norman singing karaoke*

Sebastian: yOu mAke mY bAlLs sO bLuE

Norman: yOu hUrt TheM bAdLy~

Sebastian: yOu mAke mY bAlLs sO bLuE

Norman: tHeY're hAnGinG sAdLy~

Grell and Ciel were on Grell's bed- Doing.. Things.....
And Nagito was on the couch still making out with the bottle of panta.

Nagito: ohhhhh... Kokichi ( oh my😀)

let me know if there's any characters that you would like me to put in this story~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
84.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC