❤ In A Heartbeat ❤

By thegirlinstarydreams

•| Can be read as a General Fiction |• To like someone is to love lightly while to love someone is to like de... More

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ©
| Character Sketch |
| O N E |
| T W O |
| T H R E E |
| F O U R |
| F I V E |
| S I X |
| S E V E N |
| E I G H T |
| N I N E |
| T E N |
| E L E V E N |
| T W E L V E |
| T H I R T E E N |
| F O U R T E E N |
| F I F T E E N |
| S I X T E E N |
| S E V E N T E E N |
| E I G H T E E N |
| N I N E T E E N |
| T W E N T Y |
| T W E N T Y - O N E |
| T W E N T Y - T W O |
| T W E N T Y - T H R E E |
| T W E N T Y - F O U R |
| T W E N T Y - F I V E |
| T W E N T Y - S I X |
| T W E N T Y - S E V E N |
| T W E N T Y - E I G H T |
| T W E N T Y - N I N E |
| T H I R T Y |
| T H I R T H Y - O N E |
| T H I R T Y - T W O |
| T H I R T Y - T H R E E |
| T H I R T Y - F O U R |
| T H I R T Y - F I V E |
| T H I R T Y - S I X |
| T H I R T Y - S E V E N |
| T H I R T Y - E I G H T |
| T H I R T Y - N I N E |
| F O R T Y |
| F O R T Y - O N E |
| F O R T Y - T W O |
| F O R T Y - T H R E E |
| F O R T Y - F O U R |
| F O R T Y - F I V E |
| F O R T Y - S I X |
| F O R T Y - S E V E N |
| F O R T Y - E I G H T |
| F O R T Y - N I N E |
| F I F T Y |
| F I F T Y - T W O |
| F I F T Y - T H R E E |
| F I F T Y - F O U R |
| F I F T Y - F I V E |
| F I F T Y - S I X |
| F I F T Y - S E V E N |
| F I F T Y - E I G H T |
| F I F T Y - N I N E |
| S I X T Y |
| S I X T Y - O N E |
| S I X T Y - T W O |
| S I X T Y - T H R E E |
| S I X T Y - F O U R |
| S I X T Y - F I V E |
|S I X T Y - S I X |
| S I X T Y - S E V E N |
| S I X T Y - E I G H T |
| S I X T Y - N I N E |

| F I F T Y - O N E |

3.6K 661 96
By thegirlinstarydreams

You can run away from love but it'll find you and make you fall into it.

***

The confession of love just bloomed the relationship between the two souls . The happiness , love and purity that the two souls were out of the world . Nandini was looking at Manik's eyes and it was like she was reading his soul from them . While Manik was just observing her face to feel that all the moment that just happened few minutes ago was truly real and not his dream . 

They both were still laid on the mat with Manik slightly hovered over her . Feeling everything real his smile was in no mood to die or ever stop the moment , but how can someone let him enjoy his moment in peace . 

They both were have an eyelock when Manik's phone rang . He made an irritating face hearing the ring while Nandini just chuckled lightly looking at his irritated face and told him " Answer the phone . " 

With a sigh he nodded and got up straight to answer the call , while she too got up and straighten her dress  properly and also patting her cheeks lightly to calm the burning sensation due to continuous blushing .    

" Hello , What's the matter ? " Manik asked as soon as he answered the call . 

" Mukti's didn't came back till now . " he shouted as soon as he registered the callers speech . 

Nandini looked at him shock and tensed face , he too looked at her and immediately told the caller that they will come there soon . 

They both walked out of the date place hand in hand with much tensed face . They were too finding Mukti on their way back to the beach but getting their hope downs they ran to the beach only to find Sameer and Sanjana pacing with a tensed face . 

Sameer looked at them coming and asked " You finally came back . Did you saw boss? " 

" No , we haven't . Did you called her ? " Manik said with a tensed face . 

" Boss's phone has been out of service . Dr.Abhimanyu too went to find her into the forest . " Sanjana said while Sameer again tried to call Mukti . 

" Okay let's spilt up and find her . Sameer you go and look at the hotel . I will go by the lake ." Manik said, Sameer nodded at him . 

" I will come with you . " Nandini said , Manik looked at her and said " No , you stay with Sanjana here , If Mukti comes back call us . " Nandini nodded at him and patting her hair he left to the lake side while Sameer to the hotel . 

----

 " Mukti ..." 

" Mukti..." 

Abhi shouted Mukti's name as he search her inside the forest . He was much tensed as he had searched the half of the forest till now . Shouting her name each seconds and not getting any reply he felt his heart dropped every seconds . 

" Mukti , Can you hear me ? "

" Mukti .. " 

He shouted again and ran towards the other side ducking and avoiding the branches of the tree . 

" Mukti .. " 

He shouted again , and his heartbeat got a relief as he heard a reply by her .

" Abhimanyu , I am here . " he heard her reply and getting his heartbeat calm he ran towards the sound of her voice . He ran towards the voice as she kept calling his name . Reaching the source of the voice and saw her settled on a rock with a pained expression . 

He came near her and saw her with cheek stained with faint tears and asked checking her " What happened ? Are you hurt ? " 

She looked at him with her teary eyes and said " I should not have lied to you . My ankle really got sprained now ." 

He first glared at her as she said she lied to them but then knowing that she really got hurt now made him tensed and he said " Wait , let me see . " he then picked her left leg on his lap slowly as she winched as it truly hurted her bad .

" Shhhsshh , It's fine . I am looking it . " Abhi said slowly trying to coo her and make her stop crying . He rotated her ankle slowly for which she gave a painful groan . Seeing the ankle rotating perfectly and letting a sigh he said " It's not too bad . You didn't hurt any bones . " 

He looked at her and his heart sank looking at her cheeks , with a sigh he rubbed her cheeks lovingly , erasing the marks and he asked " Can you walk ? " 

She pouted at his question and nodded in no , he nodded at her and slowly placed her leg down and he stood a little straight and in the count of three he scooped up her in his arms . She shrieked a little and looped her arm around his neck . She smiled at his moved and just looked at him lovingly . 

Abhi walked out of the forest slowly not before telling Manik that he got Mukti and they are coming back to the hotel . Abhi was walking much carefully through the forest as his half attention was on the road and half on her ankle , though it was not that bad , it still made him afraid of as if didn't reached at time there what would have happened , or if she would have got more hurt . For Mukti she was enjoying being in Abhi's arms it was like her dream was finally coming true . 

It was nearly night when abhi and Mukti finally moved out of the forest and found the main road to the hotel . Abhi's hand were sore but he didn't said anything , while Mukti too was tired of being in the same position even after how much comfortable it was . 

" Don't move Mukti , we will fall down , then don't blame me . " Abhi said to mukti after a lots of struggle to get out of the rocky path . 

" You will never let me fall , I know that . " Mukti said and as the words left her mouth it just got imprinted in Abhi's heart . He know he can never do that , but he will not agree to that . 

" Really ? " he looked at her with a smirk and she just bobbed at him cutely but then she shrieked as he did an action like he was going to throw her down . 

"Ahhh ... Don't do that , my ankle hurts . "  she whined , Abhi immediately straighten himself and asked " I am sorry , Are you Okay ? " 

She bobbed her head and with a smirk she said " I knew you didn't had the heart to throw me . " 

Abhi just sighed at her words and asked her " What were you doing in the forest there ? " 

" I was chasing a beautiful group of butterflies and then I saw a four leaf clover there on the top of the rock so I tried to get it but i tripped down . " She said , Abhi giggled at her childish explanation and asked " Why was four leaf clover that important ? " 

" It's said that , the one who has a four leaf clover , they are destined with good luck , faith , hope and love to find the Mr. Right . But I didn't got it . " She pouted , Abhi sighed at her and said " Mukti , there is no such things , they are just assumptions . "

She pouted at him and moved her one pal to his hair and plucked one of his hair and he groaned at the pain and said " Mukti my hair , I don't want to go bald that soon  ." 

" How can you say they are assumptions , I have a person I love , But he doesn't loves me back so I wanted to give that leaf to him . "  She said with a pout looking at him . 

He chuckled lightly which made her pout more and she looked at the other side , while then Abhi thought that little did she knew that the person she was trying to give the clover is already in love with her . 

----

It was the next day and the start of the week , when trip ended . The getaway was a well successful thing for everyone . Manik and Nandini finally got together but they didn't announced that they are officially in a relationship , but they were together now and both had the feeling for each other . 

For Mukti and Abhimanyu , it was much a tragic trip where abhi was bullied by Mukti's prank and continuous pursuing , but also the last night it was all over his mind when for the first time he thought that he just lost Mukti when he was finding her in the forest . While Mukti just had an amazing time she got to spend with Abhimanyu and she know she finally got Nandini as her sister in law . 

For Sameer and Sanjana the getaway was much relaxing from the continuous work they do at the cafe and they can't thank Mukti and Manik enough for that . Right now the boys which were just Manik and Sameer were stuffing their cars trunk with trolleys to go back to their places while Abhi just carried Mukti in his arms as Manik didn't do it and hence he had to . 

Abhi was continuously telling Mukti that he will make her stand now so that she could go to Manik 's car but Mukti was in no mood to leave him and she just looped her arms around his neck keeping her head on his shoulder . Manik sighed at his sister and continued doing his work while Nandini just gave mukti an appreciated nod . Abhi looked at Sameer and Sanjana and told them " hey what are you looking at , help me to get your boss down ." 

Sameer and Sanjana were going to him a nod but Mukti just glared them and hence sameer said " Ahh , Dr. we have to stuff these { pointing at the luggage } inside . " 

Abhi looked at them with a surprised looked as the nearly placed the luggage inside and still were lying and said " You guys better learn to lie properly . " 

Mukti chuckled at them while Abhi just gave them a frustrated sigh . He then looked at Manik who was now stuffing Nandini's trolley inside his trunk . 

" Manik Malhotra , Your little sister is not leaving me . don't you want her to be with you ? " Abhi shouted at him while Mukti just grinned at him . 

Not even looking at them he said " She is a patient , and you are a doctor so it should be your job to help her . " 

Mukti grinned at his brother and said " Brother , you can go and drop Nandini . Abhimanyu will take care of me .  " 

" what ???" Abhi said but he didn't got any reply as Manik just showed an Okay sign while Nandini smiled at Mukti . Manik then opened the gate for Nandini and helped her to get in in while Abhi kept shouting his name " Manik Malhotra , such a shameless person you are . "

Seeing manik not replying Abhi looked at Mukti and said " is he really your brother ? "

She just grinned at him while Manik just drove the car away , Abhi just looked at him going away and sighed . 

----

Manik drove the car with a happy feeling that this trip truly made him happy and he can't be more thankful for his sister . While Nandini who was settled in the passenger seat with a natural blush adorned her face . As Manik drove the car outside the hotel campus , he heard Nandini's light giggles . He looked her from the corner of his eyes and asked " Why are you giggling ? "

" I just imagined Abhimanyu's face now . Do you think there is always one thing to conquer another ? In my opinion , I think Abhimanyu fits well with Mukti . " Nandini said , Manik looked at her and gave a sigh but didn't said anything . 

She looked at him as he didn't said anything and thought she said something she didn't have to so she continued " Did I said something wrong ? " 

He nodded in no at her and said " I just think that , is it so hard to find someone whom you love to love you back . " 

She nodded at him agreeing his words and said " Off course . That's why there are too many men and women who fail in love . " 

He looked at her as she said this and with a smirk he said " I am so lucky , I have found mine . " 

She flushed at his comment but to tease him she said " Don't flatter yourself , I didn't agreed to be your girlfriend yet . " 

" We have confessed and kissed already ." Manik said with a smirk , while his words just made Nandini go back in the scenes of yesterday when she confessed him back and they both had their first kiss . It was literally her first kiss as Aryaman never inisited any kiss while she was too shy to make a move . 

She was remembering the moments while Manik was just smiling at her blushing face . She didn't even know that her face was right now red like a cherry . Her thoughts came at a pause when her phone rang . 

She noticed it was an unknown number so she picked it up and said " hello . " 

" Hello Nandini , it's me Aliya ." She heard Aliya's voice from the other side as she continued " Can you meet me ? "

Nandini thought for the question and after a brief thinking she answered " yes , where ? " As she didn't thought there was any loss of her to not meet her . As she know has finally moved on from Aryaman , therefore she and him don't affect her now . 

As Aliya told her the place , Nandini nodded but knowing that Aliya couldn't see her she said " Okay , i will you in the afternoon . "  

Manik looked at her in confusion but didn't said anything to her when she was in the call , but as she kept the phone he noticed she had a little tensed face so he asked " Who it was ? " 

" Aliya want to meet me . " Nandini said slowly , there was no point that she should not tell him this or hide it . 

" I will come with you . " he said without a further thought . It was like he just told her his decision . She was going to deny him but before she could say something he said " Last time when you went to meet her alone ,you got hurt . As your private doctor and your boyfriend , I would not let you go alone there for the sake of your health . I will come with you." 

His simple words just made Nandini fall for him more and she nodded at him with a small smile , while he drove to her home to drop her . 

***

❤ Chapter 51 ❤

How was it .

Hope you like it . 

It was more about Mukbhi but i hope you enjoyed it . 

I had to add more into it , but it got left due to my schedule . 

Precap : Plan of Action . 

Thank you so much for your immense response on chapter before . It was truly a feeling of joy to read all your comments .

Stay Safe 

Love 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
64.1K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
131K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
42.9K 3K 55
When we say "Manan", we see stars,fireflies,friendship,anger, possessiveness,betrayal,misunderstandings BUT most of all LOVE. In this story we will d...