Married to Mrs. Hacker (Compl...

By navyajain03

What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch th... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 First Encounter
Chapter 2 The Introduction
Chapter 3 The Wallet
Chapter 4 Not Welcomed
Chapter 5 Job
Chapter 6 Revenge
Chapter 7 The Marriage PT 1
Chapter 8 The Marriage PT 2
Chapter 9 Meeting In-laws
Chapter 10 Our Home
Chapter 11 Accident
Chapter 12 Cancelled wedding
Chapter 13 Relization
Chapter 14 First Kiss!
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Meeting or War?
chapter 17 His story, Our Life
Chapter 18 Rules
Chapter 19 Your Chair
Chapter 20 Fire
Chapter 21 Her identity
Chapter 22 Scars
Chapter 23 Rage
Chapter 24 Divorce
Chapter 26 Truth comes out
Chapter 27 Evil Forces
Chapter 28 Bday Gift
Chapter 29 New Morning
Chapter 30 The Dark Night
Chapter 31 Death
Chapter 32 Not Her Anymore
Chapter 33 Reunion
CAST
Chapter 34 Not Yourself
Chapter 35 Inheritance
Chapter 36 Truth
Chapter 37 Reasons
Chapter 38 Are you Ready?
Chapter 39 Bugged!
Chapter 40 Showdown
Chapter 41 Family and Legacy
Chapter 42 Epilogue
Bonas Chapter- Forever Family
Your Questions there Answers
Sequel
Covers

Chapter 25 I Love You!

25.5K 1K 47
By navyajain03

Thank you for 300+ votes...♥️
______________________________________

Naina's POV

I have been admitted to the hospital but definitely he needs a treatment.

What the fuck did he said?

If he ever tried to say this again, I swear I'll do something that we both would regret.

I had to stop him speaking so I kissed him. I knew it was weak, but it was enough to knock him senses.

I don't care about the environment, but I really need to stop him for his stupidity.

Yes...he is a lovesick puppy who wants to make his life miserable by making decisions without knowing the whole story.

Did he really think that I wanted to leave him?

I released his lips and rested my forehead on his.

"Listen to me carefully Karanveer."

His eyes met mine and he became attentive.

"I wanna go home so fetch me some new clothes. Don't tell mom or dad any about this, say them you took me to a surprise date. And I won't talk to you anymore because I am still angry with you. And this does not mean that I want to leave you or any of the stupid thoughts cooking in that thick skull of yours. Got it?"

He gave a cute nod and I lied back on the bed. But he was still sitting there with head lowered.

Fuck! I am getting impatient.

"Do it now." I commanded him and unhesitatingly got out of the ward.

Shit! What I'm gonna do with him?

Karanveer's POV

I found some spare clothes in my car and gave it to her.

She changed and we collected her belongings, then proceeded towards the car.

She was silent for the whole ride looking to the shining stars out if the window. She was looking cute in my sweatshirt and gym pants.

I never told how beautiful she was looking this evening...but she said she is angry with me.

But I really want to talk to her and telling her to leave me, I messed up a lot.

Never mind... I'm ready to take a risk.

"Didn't I tell you before that you were looking beautiful this eve."

I gave her a sly smile which she obviously ignored.

On the way I saw her looking towards an ice cream parlor, craving to get there...but she is not talking to me!

I stopped my car outside the parlor and started unbuckling my seat belt.

"Which flavor do you want?"

She gave me a resentful look. Fine then...even I am fed up too, take it or loose it.

"Naina tell me what flavor so you want or I'll bring anything I like."

My voice was low but stern, it was enough to give her the signal.

"Chocolate."

I gave her a glance and marched out to get our ice cream.

I got two cups and saw her waiting outside the car resting her posture on the car frame.

I gave her the cup and made her sit on the bonnet carefully, I sat beside her.

She started eating hers and saw my cup in repugnance.

"What's that yellow mellow of yours?"

I chuckled on her remark when she described my butterscotch like that.
C'mon...it's not that bad. But it's better than chocolate.

"It's butterscotch."

Her eyebrow raised up and she was amazed hearing me.

I didn't say anything wrong this time.

"Butterscotch...it's so not you."

So not me? What does she means now?

"I like this flavor... what's the problem?"

"Well it's so simple...and as far as I know you, you don't like simple."

"Well I liked you so..."

I stopped when I heard myself...I called her simple. Her frowning face turned into a soft weeping one.

I like the way she is. I don't want her to change for anyone.

"I'm sorry if said anything wrong Naina."

Honestly... I've never apologized to any girl a million times. But my Naina is worth it.

She can beat me, scream on me or do anything she wants...but I want to make her happy, by hook or by crook.

"You said you liked me..."

Oh...shit!
Well now comes the truth.

"Yes I liked you.." I saw her eyes swell up, "because now I love you."

She was startled after hearing me but I got down from the bonnet and keeled on the ground.

"What are you doing... Veer?"

"Making things right."

It's time now to tell her want I actually want.

I can't live without her, she needs to know. I did a plenty of mistakes in these few days but now I realized my mistake.

I need to make everything right.

I grabbed her hand softly and placed it in mine.

"Naina...I know I don't deserve a girl like you and I know what kind of idiot lovesick puppy I am. But I am afraid. Yes...I can't loose you and this thought makes my heart stop.
And I literally die when you hate me so please don't do it. I've never felt like this for any girl before so don't make my feelings go waste. I promise, next time I'll knell for anyone would be the day when I tie shoelace for our children."

She was draining happy tears from her eyes and smiled on the last part.

"I promise to do anything for this smile and even slapping me, punching me or kicking me will bring this, be it so. Because you're the only person who could do this. No one can dare to do that to me...so... Naina Sharma, will you take this jerk Karanveer Sanghi as your husband, which I already am."

We both chuckled in unison. A small blush crept in her face making her look beautiful in the moonlight.

"Can we start afresh...I love you Naina, do you?"

She wiped her tears and tugged her hair strands behind her ear.

"Yes I do...I love you my jerk."

She got down and cupped my face to initiate the kiss but pulled her up from the ground carefully from her waist and swayed her around.

Her hands traveled to my neck and hair pulling my tightly. I could feel her tears in my face.

But these tears were if happiness...of our love.

Now she is mine... forever.

No one can do is apart...not even death.

Third person's POV

Far over the street someone was watching both Naina and Karan kissing and hugging each other under the lonely night sky.

Nakul was infuriated by the scene sitting in the car dialed his dad to tell the bad news.

"Dad...they both are happy. Our plan failed. They both trust each other and I couldn't create any misunderstanding. What should I do now?"

"It's okay son...let's initiate our other plan."

"And what's that?"

"Claim Naina by force."

"And if that doesn't work then?"

"Then both of them will die."

They hung up the call and Nakul drove away angrily leaving both lovebirds in their dream of a perfect life.

______________________________________

They confessed!!😍 I am so happy!🥳

But wait... New conspiracy!!! 😳

What do you think would happen?🧐

Do comment and tell!🤗
Vote if you like the chapter ⭐

Suggestions, criticism , reviews or request open.

Stay tuned ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 76.1K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
22.7K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
1.8M 64.9K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
23K 1.9K 21
Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aarush Rathore wasn't keen on getting married, b...