ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ | ✓

_love_is_you_ által

✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢�... Több

~ c o p y r I g h t ~
~ c o v e r s ~
~ d e d i c a t i o n ~
~ s y n o p s I s ~
~ c h a r a c t e r s ~
~ a e s t h e t i c s ~
~ o n e ~
~ t w o ~
~ t h r e e ~
~ f o u r ~
~ f i v e ~
~ s i x~
~ s e v e n ~
~ e i g h t ~
~ n i n e ~
~ t e n ~
~ e l e v e n ~
~ t w e l v e ~
~ t h i r t e e n ~
~ f o u r t e e n ~
~ f i f t e e n ~
~ s i x t e e n ~
~ s e v e n t e e n ~
~ e i g h t e e n ~
~ n i n e t e e n ~
~ t w e n t y ~
Answers!
~ t w n t y one ~
~ t w e n t y t w o ~
~ t w e n t y t h r e e ~
~ t w e n t y f o u r ~
~ t w e n t y f i v e ~
~ t w e n t y s i x ~
~ t w e n t y s e v e n ~
~ t w e n t y e i g h t ~
~ t w e n t y n i n e ~
~ t h i r t y ~
~ t h i r t y o n e ~
~ t h i r t y t w o ~
~ t h i r t y t h r e e ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [a] ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [b] ~
~ t h i r t y f i v e ~
~ t h i r t y s i x ~
~ t h i r t y s e v e n ~
~ t h i r t y e i g h t ~
~ t h i r t y n i n e ~
Hey!
~ f o r t y ~
~ f o r t y o n e ~
~ f o r t y t w o ~
~ f o r t y t h r e e ~
~ f o r t y f o u r ~
Important
~ f o r t y f i v e ~
~ f o r t y s i x ~
~ f o r t y s e v e n ~
~ f o r t y e i g h t ~
~ f o r t y n i n e ~
~ f i f t y ~
~ f i f t y o n e (a) ~
~ f i f t y o n e (b) ~
~ f i f t y t w o ~
~ f i f t y t h r e e ~
~ f i f t y f o u r ~
~ f i f t y f i v e ~
~ f i f t y s i x ~
~ f i f t y s e v e n ~
~ f i f t y n i n e ~
~ s i x t y ~
~ e p i l o g u e ~
~ r e v i e w ~
~ love-- the shining ray ~

~ f i f t y e i g h t ~

6.6K 961 193
_love_is_you_ által

Just for curiosity, how many curses you know? If not too much, I would advise you to go through that dictionary because you would need those words --

Vote, Comments and share:)

koi lafzon ke lie baitha raha
kisi ne aankhein padh li

"I- I was the o- one wh-o ra- raped Nan-dini by drug- drugging her"

Manik soothed Nandini's hand when she clutched his tightly, as a severely beaten Moksh confessed his son in front of everyone. Nandini was trying her best by to not let any memory break her, and Manik's hand holding hers was a big relief.

Although Nandini never wanted this to happen, because to be honest she thinks that this won't make a difference in her life whether her so called family now believe him or not. But she just stayed quiet.

For Suraj, it was a shock. He was dumbfounded, stunned and what not. He looked at the boy standing in front of him and suddenly as his words registered in his ears he stumbled back, to be held by Anita who was looking at him with tears filled eyes. And in her eyes, he saw regret, regret of trusting her husband.

Rudra who was holding the severely beaten Moksh with his collar finally pushed him away. And then looked at the other two men who were none other than Ashok Jindal, Moksh's father, and The doctor who made the false reports of Nandini.

"I- I didn't did any-thing. I did what Mr. Jindal asked me to do. He- he asked me to make a false report which would state that that girl wasn't raped, and tell her family the lie that she was sexually active, and I did exactly that. Please leave me."

Everyone stared at that doctor and Ashok Jindal dumbfounded and with disgust.

Ashok Jindal glared at the doctor first and then looked at the Goenka's, then his gaze found Nandini who was sitting with Manik and Mrunal on her either side. She was looking down with Manik holding her hand in his. He smirked and stood up with difficulty as he was beaten too.

"You are- a- a gro-wn up now, little girl."

Nandini clutched Manik's hand and Manik glared at the man. Shivay held Ashok's collar tightly and jerked him.

"Don't you dare even look at my sister." His cold voice was enough to send shivers in the body of the person on the recieving hand, but Ashok just smiled evilly.

"Re-lax young man. Yo-u had enough." He somehow loosened Shivay's hold and looked at Suraj and Anita and chuckled before laughing darkly.

Nandini flinched and her breath turned heavy in fear to which Mrunal soothed her back by caressing her and Manik caressed her hair softly.

"I- I want to g- go Manik." In between her shaky breath she finally uttered out those words. Since her almost panic attack and Manik arrived she didn't left his hand and never looked at the people responsible for her this state.

"Nahi meri jaan, we won't run now. We will face it. Together." Squeezing her hands he met her eyes which were speaking volumes. He looked back at Ashok Jindal who was still laughing which irritated him more.

"See, you actually have no rights to bri- bring me here. At least what- ever I did, it was for my son. You toh didn't even believed your daughter."

He again end up laughing and Suraj shut close his eyes and looked down. Nandini's pleading voice rang in his ears making his knees fall weak and he fell down on his knees, this time, no-one held him. And who would?

His daughter, whom he threw out of his house not believing her tears and her pleading, from whom he snatched away the right to call him her father.

His sons, who always pleaded him to bring their sister back and tell them the truth, but he hid it from them.

His wife, who chose to be his wife on that day killing the mother in her for him.

Raj and Nyonika felt bad seeing both of them but didn't took any step towards them knowing that they deserve anything but pity right now.

"Enough now. Rocky, you know what you've to do with them. Just throw 'em out of here." On Omkara's demand Rocky moved forward and held Ashok's hand tightly while other bodyguards held Moksh and the doctor.

"Mr. Prithviraj Goenka, stop your grandsons right now or else the result won't be good " Prithviraj glared at Ashok as he wiggled in Rocky's hold and somehow coming out of it.

"Enough. Why are you punishing just us, when it was your grandfather who didn't wanted the truth to come out."

Heard were chorus of gasps all around when Ashok screamed on the top of his lungs. Even Nandini looked at the man and then at the person she called her grandfather.

Feeling everyone's gaze on him Prithviraj wiped the sweat off his face and looked at Ashok who was smirking.

"What do you think? You'll tell any lie and we will beleive everytime? We aren't fools. Take them away." Ashok frowned and hurriedly went near Suraj.

"I'm not lying Suraj Goenka. Trust me or not, it was your father's plan to hide that your daughter was raped because he was afraid of his reputation. I swear on my son that when my son did that to your daughter, I myself informed him because I knew saving my son from prison wasn't a difficult task, because c'mon, I was the Chief Minister then."

He paused and looked at Prithviraj who was staring at him with blank face.

"But he asked me to not let this thing out in the world as it was the matter of your family's reputation. It was all his plan to make the false reports by the doctors and not even tell you the truth. It was all him. Otherwise just think, if not a Goenka taking the case back, how did the case got closed overnight with no further details in the records. It was him, who never wanted the truth to come out. Wasn't your father the one who told you about the so called truth of your daughter, Suraj?"

There was silence for few moments in the hall until a loud thud was heard as Prithviraj Goenka was slapped by his own son. He looked at his son with a shocked face to saw fury in his eyes.

"Suraj!!"

"Why? Why. Why. Why?" With his increasing voice Prithviraj flinched at his place and saw pure rage in his son's eyes. But seems like he didn't have any guilt or remorse as he stared back at his son.

"Because it could cost me my family name. The reputation, the respect that I earned working twenty five years of my life. I didn't earned that to let it destroy by her one mistake."

Everyone were stunned and rooted at their places. They were looking at Prithviraj as if he was an alien. Shivay, Om and Ru's blood boiled hearing him.

"Her mistake? Her getting forced by that boy, was her mistake?" Omkara's unbelievable tone made Prithviraj look at him and then at Nandini who was standing looking at him blankly.

"Yes. Her mistake. Her mistake of doing friendships with boys. Mistake of going to that party in western clothes. It was her mistake."

"Abey budhe chup ho ja isse pehle main tujhe maar dalu. Bhaad me gaye respect and manners." Rudra gritted out his teeth as he fisted his hand to stop himself from killing the man. And Prithviraj glared at him.

(Oh Old man, shut up before I kill you myself. To hell with the respect and manners)

While everyone else were also shocked hearing his conservative talks. They couldn't believe that they were hearing him.

"Listen Suraj, I had no intention of throwing her out of the house. I had all the plans made, that I'll send her outside of the country where she can live her life without me being in the fear of her disgracing my family's name. I was all ready to accept her until she got pregnant and chose to carry the child, that shit of a piece who is--"

His words were left unspoken when he was held by his throat and looked above to saw not one but five hands on his throat, which belonged to Manik, Arijit and ShivOmRu. He coughed and gasped for the breath.

Nyonika held Raj's bicep in fear and he blinked his eyes. Meanwhile, Yash who was standing silently till now looked sideways not wanting to help his so called friend.

"Not a single word about her. Old or not, jaan le lunga." Manik's voice was enough to let Prithviraj know that his threat wasn't empty, but he was confused too.

"Manik, leave him." Prithviraj coughed and they all left him at once pushing him with the force and he stumbled back.

"What did you said? It was her mistake, right? You're right, It was her mistake that she expected that her family would keep her above everything and would protect her whenever needed. It was her fucking mistake that she chose to trust people. Fucking mistake it was."

Shivay growls and everyone stayed silent. He looked at Nandini who was looking down with Mrunal on her side. He walked to her and kept his hand on her head, because he knew how difficult it was for her right now.

"Don't know when these stereotypical society will learn that instead of teaching girls now to dress they should teach their boys how to respect. Sunein bhi ladkiyan, sahe bhi ladkiyan?"

He paused and cupped her chin and tucked it up meeting her eyes which were filled with unshed tears.

"Why are you looking down Shona? It's not your mistake that some sick minded people couldn't understand the beauty in you. But look, there are many who understands you too. Haina?" Nandini looked at Shivay with that broken face, which broke his heart.

She couldn't believe that all this while when she thought that her family didn't trusted her, it was her grandfather who knew everything still he chose to stay quiet for his family's name. This was what she meant to him? A mere piece of human being who had to carry his so called family's name on her shoulder.

And then all her childhood felt a lie to her. She wondered if she was actually ever loved by that man or not. And it shattered her more, because the happy memories of her life looked like a lie to her.

And it hurts. It does. She wished that it was nothing but a piece of paper which she would've teared off, or a glass which she could break or maybe a wall which she could tear down, but it was her heart. It was paining.

She inhaled a sharp breath and sniffed when she felt a hand on her head. Looking above she saw it was Nyonika who shook her head wiping her tears which she never realised were flowing out.

"It suffocated you once, but that doesn't mean you'll have to spend an entire lifetime trying to hold breath, to know how grateful you are for needing the air you deserve."

And maybe it were Nyonika's words, or maybe her touch full of love or just her presence, but Nandini broke down in tears and hugged her and Nyonika hugged her back all the while caressing her back.

"I- I hate t-them. I ha- hate them." She whispered out in between her hiccups and just cried hugging Nyonika tightly. And her loud cries bought tears in everyone's eyes standing there.

Suraj and Anita looked at her with tears in their own eyes. Anita wanted to run and hug her daughter right away but she knew that she had lost the right. They knew that staying in her life will always haunt her, and she didn't wanted her daughter to suffer more than she already had.

"Just because you found comfort in darkness once, doesn't mean you've to forget about the sun for a lifetime. The night is over my child, time to shine now."

Some chapters are meant to be stay unfinished. Those stories are written by the destiny.

.

.
.

Abrupt ending, I know but since you believed me throughout the journey, beleive me here too.

This is the end but not officially though.

Next chapter will be a surprise something you all wanted but never wanted too 🥺 (any guesses)

And those demanding MaNan scenes, MaNan and Anahita scenes with family, don't you worry trust me wo bhi milega in the grand sixty-th chapter which will be an epilogue and a long long one (6k words wo already ho chuka hai)

Good response on this one and I'll update 59th chapter (the surprise one) tomorrow only.

Anyway, how was this update?

A bit of shocking and end me confusing, ik:)

Will be waiting for your review:)

Thank You!

2100 words!

~A ♡

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

14.6K 926 36
"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes. "You call other people heartless and...
850K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
4.9K 725 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
844K 43.4K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...