Mob psycho 100 Oneshots ♡

Oleh Reign_Luis

In progress ~♥~ -I don't own any of the characters and the cover -English isn't my first language Includes -R... Lebih Banyak

•'Emotions•'-Shigeo Kageyama
'•At least we see the same sun•'-Sho suzuki
•'Haunted•'- Reigen Arataka
•' So close •'- Dimple/Ekubo
'Announcement'-'Please read'
•'831'•- Ritsu Kageyama
•'You like me?'•-Reigen Arataka
•'Wholesome'•- Reigen x Ritsu x Mob x Teru x Reader
Read if u want lolol

•'Rain'•- Reigen Arataka

1.6K 37 7
Oleh Reign_Luis

This is a request from Toxiipop.。o♡

"..Did you gave him the umbrella?.." You pointed at Reigen as you asked Serizawa who's standing beside you at the top of the pole watching Reigen walking down the streets.

"Y-yes (Y/n) I gave him my umbrella earlier ago.. So you said that it's going to rain tonight? I don't think i-" Serizawa got interrupt by a sudden rain drop fell on his hand. "It'll rain soon.. Maybe you should go home by now.." You looked at Serizawa and gave him a warm smile.

"B-but how about you? I can't just leave you here." Serizawa said in a concerned voice. You slowly touch his right cheek and stared at him. "Seri, I'm an adult and also an esper, I can take care of my self." You let a slight smirk and patted his shoulder. "You can go now, I'll just look after Reigen."

"R-right, good night (Y/n) I'll see you at office." Serizawa said as he jump off the pole.

You jump on the pole one by one stalking Reigen, trying to be quiet as possible. Reigen finally reaches his apartment and got inside. You sat on the top of the pole far from Reigen's apartment so he won't able to see you. You were staring at his apartment's window but you saw him closed it by the curtains. You let a deep sigh still sitting on the pole.

A sudden rain drop fell on your cheeks, followed by many rain drops and create a heavy rain. Your clothes are already soak wet which is doesn't bother you that much.

"Are you still stalking him?" A voice appeared behind you. You flinch and almost fell off the pole, luckily got still manage to get enough balance to prevent from falling. "Dammit Dimple! you startle me.." You held your chest and felt your heart beat.

"Still following him? you like him don't you?" Dimple teased as he let put a smirk. "No I don't like him.. I love him." You said and looked at him dead serious without getting embarrass or something like that.

"Wait- aren't you suppose to feel embarrass after saying something like that? I mean Reigen might here you from here." Dimple started to ask. "Well first of all I won't be embarrass to say what I really feel and second Reigen won't hear me because his curtains are closed." You clarified and pointed at Reigen's windown.

You started to shiver after a strong wind came, You hugged your knees, still sitting on the pole "Hey, wanna sleep at my apartment? besides I remember you mentioning that spirits doesn't have such love desires." You offered and raise a brow, letting out a smirk.

"Brat.. Fine let's hurry or you'll catch cold." Dimple rolled his eyes and flew away. You stood up, turning around looking at Reigen's window. "Good night Arataka.." you said softly and jump through the poles going back to your apartment.

Reigen was behind the curtains this whole time, peaking behind the curtains watching you sitting on the pole as you started to get wet and have a conversation with Dimple earlier ago. "Good night.. (Y/n).."

You finally got inside your apartment, you're shivering from cold. "Don't go inside, I'll be changing." You said as you got inside your room. Dimple nodded. As soon as you finally done changing you opened the door and let Dimple go inside. You throw your body on the bed feeling comfortable now and cozy, you stared at the ceiling.

"Why can't you date Serizawa instead?" Dimple started a conversation. "Well, Serizawa is fine, I like him but I love Reigen more.. By the way what makes you ask about this kind of stuff? Don't tell me your interested." You let out a soft laugh getting up and sat on your bed, looking at Dimple. Dimple let out a sigh "Okay last question, when will you confess?" He asked.

"Simple question.. But sounds pretty difficult to answer, I don't know actually, tomorrow I guess?" You cracked a smile after saying the last sentence. "Okay, now go to sleep you have work tomorrow." Dimple flew at besides the door where the light switch is, then he turned off the lights. Slowly you felt your eyes getting heavy then started to fall asleep.

-Morning-

Cold air flowing through your window disturbing from you sleep. You slowly open your eyes as you closed it again.

"Good morning." An unfamiliar male voice appeared coming across from your room. You immediately woke up from the sudden greet. You sat on your bed and noticed a tall guy with short smoky hair and wearing a black suit leaning against the wall. You looked at him terrified thinking how in the hell did someone manage to sneak in your room. You crawl back until you felt the wall against your back.

The guy stepped foward and sat on the edge of your bed. "I can't believe you don't noticed me, how stupid." He let out a slight smirk. You raise a brow, you studied him for a minute. "I don't know you.. wait.. DIMPLE?!" You accidently startle your self and bump your head on the wall. You groan because of pain, rubbing the back of your head.

Dimple let out a laugh "Careful." He leans toward you and patted your head. "I'll see you at the office." He said as he jumped out the window as his exit 'How stupid'.

You stared at the window, thinking how stupid you were not noticing that Dimple just possessed a random guy.

You let out a deep sigh before getting up and do your casual morning routine. You got outside and walk straight to Reigen's. You knocked before entering. You saw Reigen sitting on his desk and a male client besides him. Serizawa is making a tea while you saw Dimple on the couch probably reading some magazine. You went to your desk besides Reigen and sat on your chair quietly so you won't be able to disturb them.

You got for primary paper works and began working on it. "Thank you sir Arataka." You heard the client's voice as he finally went outside.

Reigen sigh deeply as he saw the client leaves "Finally, got the task done." Reigen said as he threw himself on the chair like a lazy person. "Okay lunch time, Dimple, Serizawa you can go now." Reigen said, still sitting there like a lazy person.

"O-okay Arataka-senpai!" Serizawa bow at him and took a few glances towards you. Dimple stood up, following Serizawa and gave you a wink.

You stared the both of them in an odd way. You noticed Reigen, stood up and walks toward you. You expect him to speak or make a conversation, instead he leans toward you, closer and closer. You leaned back and bump yourself behind the cabinet, you lean backward as he leans closer. The both of your face were barely touching. You closed your eyes tightly.

After that Reigen swift his head back to his desk, letting out a grin. You opened your eyes as he was holding an instant noodles and a couple of chopsticks. You raise a brow.

Reigen smirks "You thought I'm gonna kiss you don't you?" He teased raising a brow, stirring the noodles. Your face started to heat up. "W-what?! I'm no-"

"Okay okay stop now, let's eat lunch together." He sat and gave you an innocent smile. You let out a sigh and sat in front of him. You grab the chop sticks, unfortunately you were having a difficult time on scooping some noodles.

"Struggling?" Reigen asked, You nodded. "Let me help you." He took your hand, still holding the chopsticks, He tried to guide you. You started at his brown eyes as his eyes are locked to the both of your hands, still guiding. "You're.... Cute.." You said softly. He let out a small laugh "Heh.. Thanks.. I-I'm flattered." He said as he smiled.

"No I'm talking your eyes."

"What?" He swift his head as he look at you as his smile quickly disappear. He turned his head at your hands and lifting up the noodles using the chopsticks.

"Now that's how it works, no need to thank me." Reigen said proudly, still holding your hand. "Thank yo-" You were interrupt by him as he lift your hand and ate the noodles. "Hey!! That's mine you moron!" You lightly smack his head.

He chuckle a little "Sorry." He gave you an annoying smile.

You were about to speak but a knock interrupted.

"Come in."

Serizawa got inside, he was holding something like a mini box? medium size. It was covered with (F/c) gift wrap.

"Oh! a box? Thank you Serizawa." Reigen sprint towards Serizawa and patted his shoulder.

"U-Uhmm actually it's f-for (Y-Y/n).." Serizawa scratch the back of his head, letting out an obvious blush.

"What?" Reigen asked, he's expression change and head back to his chair. Serizawa handed you the box, it's cold.

"I-i bought y-your favorite cake.." Serizawa blushed like a tomato. You looked up to him and gave a warm soft smile. "Thank you Serizawa-San!"

"N-no problem, I'm j-just gonna head back an-and go m-meet with Dimple." Serizawa rushed, going out the room.

You let out a small laugh and stared the box. You turn your head to Reigen as he was already staring at you, pouting.

"Jealous?" You asked teasing. "What jealous?!" He said crossing his arms, still has the pout on his face. "Come one, let's eat the cake together." You offered. He nodded.

You grab the cake outside the box, making you question that why would Serizawa would do such a thing? Maybe he's just being nice. You grabbed a couple of forks and handed one to Reigen.

"To be honest, yes I'm jealous." Reigen decided to spoke up while eating the cake. "Why?" You asked. "I mean, look! Serizawa got the chance to bought your favorite cake unlike me, I uh.. I gave you... noodles....." He started to get embarrass by the last sentence.

You noticed that there's a piece of whipped cream on his cheek, you lean quickly and kiss it. Reigen flinch as he got startle. "W-wha- wai- wha??" He stutter, he's cheeks is starting to get red.

"Look I-"

You got interrupted as he grab your wrist and pulled it closer, he pressed his soft lips against yours, your eyes widen, you have no intention on breaking the kiss. You kissed him back, softly.

He breaks the kiss slowly "I-I'm sorry, I like y- No.. I love you for a long time and I know it sounds weird because I only act like a friend.." He spoke.

"I love you too.." You said softly, locking your eyes with Reigen's

He smiled at you "Wanna hangout on the top of the pole?" He said, your eyes widen, you raise a brow

And letting out a small laugh "Wait- How do you know?" You asked

"Well it's quite obvious that I can see your shadow, actually it scared me at first because I thought I was being chased like a ninja or something." Reigen grins

"Let's close the office this early.." Reigen stood up and clean his desk.

-Meanwhile at the bus station-

You were standing besides Reigen. Rain started to fall. You both watch the rain.. It was peaceful. Reigen grab your shoulder and pull you close to him.

"Let's go home.."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...