The father [S.M]

By shawnmendesspain_

"We were born to be loved although love can be treacherous, its feeling is so inexplicable. Love whoever you... More

CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

12.

28 1 0
By shawnmendesspain_

We were both with our heads down dying of shame.

"It's something amazing!" Mother Teresa scolds us.

"What you did is unforgivable!" he growled "Shawn Mendes! How could we trust you?"

"What I did is unforgivable" he looked at me "I did it for love".

"Love!?" laughed "he's supposed to be a priest!"

He sighed, picked up the phone, and called someone.

"911, I have a pervert in my office" he growled "okay."

"He's doing a drama! I yelled" This isn't 1960! "

"Don't make things harder Aitana" Shawn looked at me with a grin.

"We should burn it" says Mother Teresa with a neutral expression "you are a pig".

Shawn left the room annoyed, my heart breaking watching him leave like that.

"As for you," he scolded me, "you will be sent to a boarding school for troubled girls."

I came out of there angry, they couldn't do this to Shawn.

I went to her bedroom and nothing, Shawn was not inside it.

A shot was heard all over the place. I ran to where I seemed to have heard him.

Shawn was holding a gun in his hands, he had killed Mother Teresa.

"Nothing will prevent us from being together" he said while his hand shook "are you willing to fight for this love?

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...